PDA

View Full Version : Why Solari Must Go...

petegz28
10-08-2007, 06:58 AM
This says it all....

“They had a bye last week, and they did things we’d never seen,” guard Brian Waters said.

AS Whitlock says that means we got outcoached.

Oh sure Solari called more pass plays. He had no game plan. He cannott adjust or is not being allowed too.

If we are only going to be able to game plan against teams who repeat themsevles week after week we should take our 2 wins and call it a season.

This coaching staff sucks. And why you waint until 40+ minutes into the game before you throw 1 pass to your all-world rookie WR is beyond me.

Let's just keep running LJ into dominant DT's and then throw him the ball 3 yards behind the LOS.

I'd fire every one of our offensive coaches after only getting 10 yards rushing with a back like LJ.

Extra Point
10-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Does Solari have autonomy with the play calling, or are all the plays cleared by Herm Edwards?

Dwayne Bowe is not a decoy. Bowe should have had 8 catches, instead of 4.

Molitoth
10-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Fire Solari, and Fire Carl for not getting along with Saunders.

Archie Bunker
10-08-2007, 09:04 AM
I hope Solari is the scapegoat at the end of the year. Herm needs an experienced, strong minded OC if he is ever going to have success in KC.

FringeNC
10-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Solari ran the Vermeil - Saunders offense for the first game last year until Herm vetoed it, and then demanded further simplifications for this year. The problem is Herm Edwards.

thehead
10-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Solari ran the Vermeil - Saunders offense for the first game last year until Herm vetoed it, and then demanded further simplifications for this year. The problem is Herm Edwards.

We have a winner , Herm is embarrassing
:mad:

Dave Lane
10-08-2007, 09:32 AM
I agree fire Herm let him work in the Scouting dept he does have a good eye for talent.

Dave

FringeNC
10-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Rather than start a new thread, I'll post here my thoughts on what the offense should do the rest of the year:

1) Start Croyle the rest of the year
2) Come out throw the ball almost every down (at least in the first half.)
3) Activiate Priest Holmes. Make sure Priest is in there on all 3rd and longs.
4) Only pass downfield half the time on 3rd and long. ( I don't want to get Croyle killed, and what will get him killed is not passing 40 times per game but passing downfield 95% of the time on third and long).
5) Let's see some 4-WR + Priest packages. Get creative on 3rd and long. Slow developing max. protection packages will get Croyle abused on third and long -- they're fine on 1st and 2nd.

Priest being in there can really help out Croyle. Throw a lot of screens to Priest. Let Priest pick the blocker Terry whiffs on.

petegz28
10-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Solari called too many runs upt he middle again yesterdaya dn too many sideways passes. Either he has no clue who our O-Line is or he is just stubborn. We get to the 12 and immediately we go sidways.

Mr. Laz
10-08-2007, 10:31 AM
they did things on offense that caught us unaware too

:hmmm:

petegz28
10-08-2007, 10:33 AM
they did things on offense that caught us unaware too

:hmmm:

Yeah I about fell over when I read Waters had said that.

So I guess Solari can't do shit if the other team doesn't do what they did on tape.

I told you this guy cannot adjust. He has no idea how to call a game.

Jilly
10-08-2007, 10:38 AM
It's not just Solari, but the whole of the offense, imo. I don't think any of them have any damn creativity at all. So the play doesn't work...make something freaking happen.... Huard - think on your damn feet, LJ - start seeing something a little differently and make it happen. The energy out there is completely flat and the only person showing any sort of creativity, imo is d bowe. He's had three people on him and made the catch anyway and THAT's what needs to happen, imo. Personally, I think that's what's wrong with our offense and our play calling.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Give Solari back the O line and put Herm in the scouting dept. They were both Peter Principled into their current job and neither is equipped to handle it. Then hire proven competent people to take their jobs.

petegz28
10-08-2007, 10:50 AM
It's not just Solari, but the whole of the offense, imo. I don't think any of them have any damn creativity at all. So the play doesn't work...make something freaking happen.... Huard - think on your damn feet, LJ - start seeing something a little differently and make it happen. The energy out there is completely flat and the only person showing any sort of creativity, imo is d bowe. He's had three people on him and made the catch anyway and THAT's what needs to happen, imo. Personally, I think that's what's wrong with our offense and our play calling.

I think the energy is flat cause they know they can't run and they are not into it when we keep calling plays they know they can't execute.

We look so much better pass blocking but then Solari starts going sidways once we get inside the 20.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-08-2007, 10:53 AM
They did a fine job the two previous weeks of making adjustments on both sides of the ball at halftime. This week the defense did & the offense didn't.

Jags defense deserves some credit & Huard sucking

Pushead2
10-08-2007, 11:03 AM
F*ck Solari.

ROYC75
10-08-2007, 11:38 AM
F*ck Solari.

Uh, be my guess. But please don't expect a line in waiting and spare us the details, OK........