PDA

View Full Version : 1st drive scripted?

MahiMike
10-08-2007, 08:25 AM
I think it must've been. It was very impressive until it bogged down in tighter area. After that drive, nothing looked right. Same on the other side. Jags showed new wrinkles and the coaches were looking thru their film notes for the answers...

chasedude
10-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Yeah coming out throwing on that 1st drive passed all my expectations of a Run, Run, Pass, Punt like I've been accustomed to seeing. It was a nice change to see. I just wished they could have gotten something out of it.

QuikSsurfer
10-08-2007, 08:29 AM
If the first drive had been scripted, we would've gone 3-n-out and punted.

TEX
10-08-2007, 08:30 AM
I think it must've been. It was very impressive until it bogged down in tighter area. After that drive, nothing looked right. Same on the other side. Jags showed new wrinkles and the coaches were looking thru their film notes for the answers...

When the Chiefs got close, they went into a shell and ran the ball. Herm just can't help himself.

TEX
10-08-2007, 08:30 AM

ROFL

chasedude
10-08-2007, 08:43 AM

That was one of the few drives where they didn't actually punt. They tried for the FG and missed... ah chit, what am I talking about. Almost practically the same.. no points!

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2007, 09:49 AM
I wish TG was open more in the end zone so Huard could have a had a chance to find him. Dumbass TG.

Mr. Laz
10-08-2007, 09:49 AM
as usually......... when we mix up the playcalling and throw the ball our offense does pretty good.

we got inside the 30 and shut it down

run,run,pass,punt :banghead:

boogblaster
10-08-2007, 11:02 AM
The answer is coming..CROYLE BABY ....

mcan
10-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Every team usually has a script for the first 10-15 plays in a game. Those are the plays that you've specifically designed and practiced to work against the team you're playing.

Interesting that this is the SECOND game where our first drive was fabulous and the rest of the game was tanked. This is the pattern of teams that don't PRACTICE efficiently or effectively. This is the biggest difference between Herm's philosophy and Vermeil's philosophy, and the reason we don't have any offense.

jjchieffan
10-08-2007, 12:08 PM
Somehow, I don't expect to see airHerm next week. With it being Croyles first start, LJ will probably get about 40 carries for 48 yards, but will still have more yards than Croyle. :shake: