PDA

View Full Version : Saunders

Deberg_1990
10-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Anybody notice that hes been quietly developing Jason Campbell. Looks like the Redskins might be a sleeper team this year.

I wonder if Carl didnt F*** things up, Saunders could have worked under Herm??

Fire Me Boy!
10-08-2007, 10:10 AM
I don't think Saunders could have worked under Herm, mainly because Herm wants to be conservative and AS likes to attack and attack.

Herm don't want no Arena League coach.

Extra Point
10-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Saunders left after Carl welched on the offer to Saunders of HC'ing the Chiefs. Glad to see Wash won.

Mr. Laz
10-08-2007, 10:12 AM
They made a quiet change yesterday in washington.

Jason Campbell talked about it ... he said that their offense has been run,run,play-action-pass type offense.

then yesterday they started throwing on early downs and went more to short and medium distance passes.

said that change really helped take the pressure off him and allowed him to control the game.

sound familiar?

If herm .. err Joe gibbs will let the offense stay open, i imagine they will continue to have success.

Basileus777
10-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Playing the Lions can make alot of offensive coordinators look like geniuses.

Sure-Oz
10-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Saunders would've NEVER been the OC after Vermiel left.

Deberg_1990
10-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Playing the Lions can make alot of offensive coordinators look like geniuses.

Except for Solari.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-08-2007, 10:20 AM
My understanding was the OC job was offered to Saunders in one form or another, he declined

chagrin
10-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Anybody notice that hes been quietly developing Jason Campbell.

I don't disagree with the rest of your post but for this, we could be devloping Brodie Croyle too, instead of letting him sit there "learning" under Huard. But they're not doing it, maybe they are scared of his friggin fragile knees, I don't know - but since Herm's been preaching youth, he should stop sending mixed messages and get him out there.
Plus we should scour the free agent market and find a O-Lineman out there for the season until we can draft Jake Long (fingers crossed)