PDA

View Full Version : KcChiefs.com: PLEEZ BUY TIX

Hammock Parties
10-08-2007, 04:09 PM
They're at it again!

ROFL

http://www.kcchiefs.com/

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/2124/e8e74be7f73e4a749463695wl8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

FalseStart
10-08-2007, 04:10 PM
yeah i love watching 10 yards rushing! LMAO

hawkchief
10-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Clark, push the "Easy Button". Get rid of Carl and a lot of fans will come back. Until then, get used to have to resorting to corny, cheesy ad campaigns to attract fans for the ever-increasing empty seats.

Welcome to the world of Chiefs blackouts, folks. They are coming to a city near you.

Thig Lyfe
10-08-2007, 04:27 PM
They need TinyEvel.

Bowser
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
A novel idea - get to the playoffs, win, possibly make Super Bowl, and NEVER EVER have to worry about selling tickets to a game! Genious, I tell you!

dshyne101
10-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Goatse i know this has nothin 2 do with whatu posted but uh **** what everybody else is sayin i dont want u 2 leave no homo!!! u are the only way i ever get 2 see the chiefs games, living in SC all i see is the damn panthers aka da pampers!!

kstater
10-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Goatse i know this has nothin 2 do with whatu posted but uh **** what everybody else is sayin i dont want u 2 leave no homo!!! u are the only way i ever get 2 see the chiefs games, living in SC all i see is the damn panthers aka da pampers!!

Anyone here who knows how to translate from dumbass to English?

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Your fans have spoken GC.

Dayze
10-08-2007, 06:37 PM
"two game packages"....

Get your two sh*t sandwich packages before it's too late!

the Talking Can
10-08-2007, 06:57 PM
DJ is the center of the photo, not LJ.

HemiEd
10-08-2007, 07:03 PM
DJ is the center of the photo, not LJ.

Smart marketing.

HemiEd
10-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Denver and Oakland not sellouts, what has it come to?

BigVE
10-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Anyone here who knows how to translate from dumbass to English?

I thought this comment was ironic coming from a K-State fan.

pr_capone
10-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Your fan has spoken GC.

FYP

BigChiefFan
10-08-2007, 07:57 PM
This is actually good news. It's a shame to root against the FO of our team, but carl has worn out his welcome. GTFO.

RedThat
10-08-2007, 08:00 PM
This is actually good news. It's a shame to root against the FO of our team, but carl has worn out his welcome. GTFO.

How is it good news? I am curious to know your opinion if you don't mind?

If anything, Im rooting against the FO of our team. They expose themselves even more by promoting stuff like this. They are stating the obvious imo of what they care about most. Thats what it seems to me anyway?

BigChiefFan
10-08-2007, 08:03 PM
How is it good news? I am curious to know your opinion if you don't mind?

If anything, Im rooting against the FO of our team. They expose themselves even more by promoting stuff like this. They are stating the obvious imo of what they care about most. Thats what it seems to me anyway?
I'm saying it's good news that the games aren't selling out and hopefully waking up ownership to the sham that carl really is.

JBucc
10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
How many other teams have to do this? The only other one I know of is somewhat ironically the Jags.

RedThat
10-08-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm saying it's good news that the games aren't selling out and hopefully waking up ownership to the sham that carl really is.

Well, Carl Peterson is here because he does a good job at selling tickets. Other than that, he wouldn't be here. I'll bet thats why ownership gave him a new contract extension?

I have a hard time believing that ownership will get a wakeup call sooner than later....I've said it before, and I'll say it again, in order for this team to lose fanbase, it'll take a couple of 4-12 seasons.

Us going 6-10, 7-9, 8-8...the fans are still going to the games. And ownership isn't going to do a thing about it. They've operated this way for the last 20 years.

10-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Well, Carl Peterson is here because he does a good job at selling tickets. Other than that, he wouldn't be here. I'll bet thats why ownership gave him a new contract extension?

I have a hard time believing that ownership will get a wakeup call sooner than later....I've said it before, and I'll say it again, in order for this team to lose fanbase, it'll take a couple of 4-12 seasons.

Us going 6-10, 7-9, 8-8...the fans are still going to the games. And ownership isn't going to do a thing about it. They've operated this way for the last 20 years.
Mediocre sells tickets.

DaFace
10-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Has anyone figured out if there is some advantage to buying these "two game packages"? I mean, can't you buy single-game tickets to any of these games?

Dartgod
10-09-2007, 07:47 AM
Has anyone figured out if there is some advantage to buying these "two game packages"? I mean, can't you buy single-game tickets to any of these games?Shhhhhhh.....

Carl doesn't want you to know that.

HemiEd
10-09-2007, 07:48 AM
Has anyone figured out if there is some advantage to buying these "two game packages"? I mean, can't you buy single-game tickets to any of these games?

You are guaranteed twice as many opportunities to buy $7 beers?

kepp
10-09-2007, 07:53 AM
The need to put the O-line in that picture. Then everyone would be able to get through to buy tickets.

wutamess
10-09-2007, 07:57 AM

He forgot the memo:
Oh yeah dshyne101. This isn't sohh.com forums. There are certain rules hidden in the TPS reports.
- No ebonics/short typing.
- No "no homo" statements. We have openly gay people on here plus noone really cares if you're homo or not.
- No "i" for I - "whatu" for what you - "saying" for saying - "nothin" for nothing - "u" for you. Use correct grammar please then you'll be taken more seriously.

It's more of a respect thing for the future... Trust me... you're probably reading this thinking you could give a shit about using correct grammar on this board but I'll assure you, you'll be in one of the "why do black people cry about this" threads and all of your credibility will be lost.

- Assuming you're black.
That's all I got.

DaFace
10-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Shhhhhhh.....

Carl doesn't want you to know that.

Actually, it looks like they're being kinda shady with this. If you go on Ticketmaster and search for tix to the Broncos game, it will tell you none are available. Go to KCChiefs.com and there they are.

Bearcat
10-09-2007, 09:18 AM
yeah i love watching 10 yards rushing! LMAO

I smell a photoshop opportunity :hmmm:

Wile_E_Coyote
10-09-2007, 10:38 AM
ROFL Law is falling down

BigRedChief
10-09-2007, 10:49 AM

Us going 6-10, 7-9, 8-8...the fans are still going to the games. And ownership isn't going to do a thing about it. They've operated this way for the last 20 years.They may not act but empty seats will be noticed. And thats the start of any possible corrective action to be taken by Clark.

Question? Does the people who payed money for Direct TV locally get blacked out also?

jjchieffan
10-09-2007, 11:14 AM

No, not the Denver game. You can buy tickets to one of the other games at ticketmaster, but Denver by itself comes up sold out. The only way to get Tix to the Bronco game from the ticket office is to by the package.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-09-2007, 11:20 AM
unused tickets could become a Chiefs fan status symbol

JohninGpt
10-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Question? Does the people who payed money for Direct TV locally get blacked out also?
I believe they do.

This is from Directv.com in the Sunday Ticket section

Blackout Rules for Local Team Home Games

A regular-season, Sunday afternoon home team game will be blacked out in a home team's territory if the game fails to sell out at least 72 hours before the game. If it is blacked out on your local broadcast station, it will also be blacked out in your area on NFL SUNDAY TICKET.

Each stadium's local blackout area is defined by the broadcast signal of the local affiliate carrying the game, not by the mileage surrounding the stadium.

The NFL requests broadcasters to black out games for a number of reasons:

To make sure your local team benefits from a stadium full of enthusiastic fans.
To protect home game attendance of the teams.
To assure the entertainment value of a full stadium — for people in the stands and for people watching TV.
To protect local television coverage.