PDA

View Full Version : Lambeau Filed Luxury Box

runnercyclist
10-09-2007, 02:45 PM
I have been given 3 tickets to our Company president's luxury box at Lambeau Field this weekend to see the Packers vs Redskins (airfare included). I've always claimed that Arrowhead was the best place to watch a football game. It will be interesting to compare Lambeau to Arrowhead.

And do a little advanced scouting for the Chiefs!

Bowser
10-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Have you ever been to Lambeau? I took the tour there, and their club level is top notch.

BillyDaleClanton
10-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Luxury box? You sold out. Way to go Donko fan on us.

Simplex3
10-09-2007, 02:48 PM
I have been given 3 tickets to our Company president's luxury box at Lambeau Field this weekend to see the Packers vs Redskins (airfare included). I've always claimed that Arrowhead was the best place to watch a football game. It will be interesting to compare Lambeau to Arrowhead.

You'll hate it. Give those tickets to me and I'll suffer in your place. It's the least I can do.

StcChief
10-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Enjoy. Sweet deal. Go Deadskins

but your not seating on a bleacher seat....

Not a true fan :p J/K

HemiEd
10-09-2007, 02:58 PM

Great experience, I went to the Chiefs game up there in October of 2003. Fans were first rate, as was the facility. Their tailgating is not even close to Arrowhead though. The Chiefs comeback victory made it all the sweeter!

The Poz
10-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Great experience, I went to the Chiefs game up there in October of 2003. Fans were first rate, as was the facility. Their tailgating is not even close to Arrowhead though. The Chiefs comeback victory made it all the sweeter!
I too was at that game. Great finish!
Lambeau is really something else and I only had to deal with one a$$hole. I put him in his place after the game though.
Unfortunately not a lot to do in Green Bay after the game.

Rooster
10-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Wow. That sounds like a lot of fun. Green Bay has a pretty good QB but I can't remember his name.

HemiEd
10-09-2007, 03:50 PM
I too was at that game. Great finish!
Lambeau is really something else and I only had to deal with one a$$hole. I put him in his place after the game though.
Unfortunately not a lot to do in Green Bay after the game.

The strangest thing happened at that game, not sure I could do it justice.
You know how there was a real long line of cars to get in? ( only one two lane highway I think)
Well, this white car, with KC plates let us in line before the game. Oddly enough, 4-5 hours later, I had a chance to return the favor to the exact same car while leaving.

El Jefe
10-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Wow. That sounds like a lot of fun. Green Bay has a pretty good QB but I can't remember his name.

I've seen him, isn't it Don Majkowski?

Frazod
10-09-2007, 04:03 PM
If you're in a luxury box, it should be great. The regular seats are just numbers on benches crammed in way too close, and they F#CKING SUCK unless you are like Olsen twins thin, which the vast majority of cheeseheads are not.

I would never go back unless I had skybox seats.

Chief Henry
10-09-2007, 04:28 PM

I was at that game too. About 17 rows behind the Packers bench
on the 34 yard line. The is awesome. The people do tailgate
but its not even close to the tailgating at Arrowhead.

I had my #88 Gonzalez Jersey on. All the Packer fans around me were terrrific. I didn't have to buy one beer the whole day. The packer fans kept coming up to me to give me Beers. I could have eaten all the free Brats all day too.

The chiefs win was so sweet coming from behind to win in O-T.
Lambeau Field was so silent while we were all filing out. I've left Arrowhead feeling the same way the Packer fans felt that day.

HemiEd
10-09-2007, 06:21 PM
I was at that game too. About 17 rows behind the Packers bench
on the 34 yard line. The is awesome. The people do tailgate
but its not even close to the tailgating at Arrowhead.

I had my #88 Gonzalez Jersey on. All the Packer fans around me were terrrific. I didn't have to buy one beer the whole day. The packer fans kept coming up to me to give me Beers. I could have eaten all the free Brats all day too.

The chiefs win was so sweet coming from behind to win in O-T.
Lambeau Field was so silent while we were all filing out. I've left Arrowhead feeling the same way the Packer fans felt that day.

Damn, free beer? We were about 10 to 15 rows behind the Chiefs bench, no free beers for us! :deevee: In fact, I went out at half time to get beer and when I got back, the Chiefs were even farther behind.
I did have one Packer fan woman, that kept glaring at me for cheering for the Chiefs. Pretty harmless and funny.

runnercyclist
10-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Have you ever been to Lambeau? I took the tour there, and their club level is top notch.

Nope, first time. I'm really looking forward to it. I've also never seen Farve play so it will nice to see a future HOF'er on the (un)frozen tundra.

Beer and Brats!

runnercyclist
10-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Wow, I suck. I can't even spell field.

Deberg_1990
10-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Whats a Lambeau Filed ??

Skip Towne
10-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Wow, I suck. I can't even spell field.
I thought you were just retarted.

runnercyclist
10-09-2007, 06:34 PM
I thought you were just retarted.
ROFL

Yes.

:p

This is my motto: Hire the handicaped, they're fun to watch.

Logical
10-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Nope, first time. I'm really looking forward to it. I've also never seen Farve play so it will nice to see a future HOF'er on the (un)frozen tundra.

Beer and Brats!

I am pretty sure it is spelled Favre, but hey if field can be filed why not. Have fun, should be great.

chagrin
10-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Pee on one of those inbred twit's heads

DaKCMan AP
10-09-2007, 08:47 PM
If you're in a luxury box, it should be great. The regular seats are just numbers on benches crammed in way too close, and they F#CKING SUCK unless you are like Olsen twins thin, which the vast majority of cheeseheads are not.

I would never go back unless I had skybox seats.

Fatass :p

runnercyclist
10-10-2007, 02:02 AM
I am pretty sure it is spelled Favre, but hey if field can be filed why not. Have fun, should be great.

I waz nevr gud at spelin. I shood fit rite in wen I moove to Wes Verginya.

(Fun will definitely be had-for certain! Thanks!)

Chief Henry
10-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Damn, free beer? We were about 10 to 15 rows behind the Chiefs bench, no free beers for us! :deevee: In fact, I went out at half time to get beer and when I got back, the Chiefs were even farther behind.
I did have one Packer fan woman, that kept glaring at me for cheering for the Chiefs. Pretty harmless and funny.

It was a great experiance for me. Before the game walking around the
new attrium We were near the Packers Hall of Fame area (i beleave)
and out comes King Carl in tan suit with red tie. He walked by me so fast that I didn't even get a chance to say hello in my Gonzo Jersey.
I would have thought that being in Green Bay he would have at least acknowledged a KC fan in a Gonzo jersey, nope. That new attrium is
way cool.

Frazod
10-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Fatass :p

nlm

It's Wisconsin. I'm one of the thinner ones. :)

HemiEd
10-10-2007, 09:37 AM
It was a great experiance for me. Before the game walking around the
new attrium We were near the Packers Hall of Fame area (i beleave)
and out comes King Carl in tan suit with red tie. He walked by me so fast that I didn't even get a chance to say hello in my Gonzo Jersey.
I would have thought that being in Green Bay he would have at least acknowledged a KC fan in a Gonzo jersey, nope. That new attrium is
way cool.

I was guessing close to 5 or 6k Chiefs fans there, do you agree?

Chief Henry
10-10-2007, 10:37 AM
I was guessing close to 5 or 6k Chiefs fans there, do you agree?

I do remember seeing more RED inside that place than I expected.
I couldn't guess as far as actual numbers.

runnercyclist
10-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Pee on one of those inbred twit's heads

It's not that kind of party. :shake: