PDA

View Full Version : "Duel in Dallas"

Gravedigger
10-11-2007, 01:51 PM
I usually watch ESPN from NFL Live at 3pm to the end of PTI at 5pm, it's a usual amongst my days while relaxing, and it's only Thursday and I can't stand this Duel in Dallas stuff anymore, is anyone with me on this since my girlfriend doesn't understand football I can't talk to her about it.

Duel in Dallas: Is this the best title they could've come up with. It's not the worst thing but when all your sports programs and publications are using it it's so annoying. How about some versatility with the title like maybe a good old fashioned "Patriots v. Cowboys" or "Undefeated Teams Collide". I love Around the Horn but when four of the topics in the out of bounds segment back to back on every show are about Cowboys, Patriots, T.O v Moss, and Bellichick v Romo it just ruins it for me.

Another annoying thing is them talking about the same topics in every show such as Romo v. Bellichick's schemes or T.O v Moss. ESPN is having a field day with this stuff that they aren't even giving any other matchups a single look. I'm just not gonna watch ESPN the entire Week 9 when 8-0 New England plays 7-0 Indianapolis just to avoid the titles they give that game all throughout that week. You know that their writers have been looking at that game thinking of ideas since the schedule's release.

With all the continuous coverage of this game that has been plagueing the sports channels I really don't even care about this game let alone want to watch it. Hence why this afternoon I had to resort to Cinemax free weekend (Kindergarden Cop) and mucking my horses' feces just for something to do today instead of constantly hearing about the same thing I've heard about since the Cowboys luckily won their Monday night game against the Bills.

Frazod
10-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Rooting for the meteor. 4321

Pushead2
10-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Who gives a shit.

Rain Man
10-11-2007, 01:58 PM
I would call it "The Battle of the Supermodel-Banging Quarterbacks".

Chiefs Pantalones
I'd rather watch that game than the Chiefs game this week.

pikesome
mucking my horses' feces

I'd rather do that than watch the Romo slurpping also.

DMAC
10-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Maybe they will go for the tri fecta and get Peyton to sit in the booth with them and do play by play.

Jizz fest!

sportsman1
10-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Its not even in Dallas.... Its in Irving.

Rain Man
10-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Its not even in Dallas.... Its in Irving.

"The Unnerving in Irving"?

ChiefsCountry
10-11-2007, 06:31 PM
I would call it "The Battle of the Supermodel-Banging Quarterbacks".

When did Carrie Underwood become a supermodel? She is hot but not supermodel hot.

Skip Towne
10-11-2007, 06:31 PM
"The Unnerving in Irving"?
The Perving in Irving?

Rain Man
10-11-2007, 06:35 PM
When did Carrie Underwood become a supermodel? She is hot but not supermodel hot.

I can only get bombarded by Goatse postings for so long before the propaganda takes hold.

Easy 6
10-11-2007, 06:35 PM
I have totally rooted against dynasties for most of my years, except when i was a young, impressionable Dorsett/Boys fan.

Nonetheless, i would like nothing better than to see the Pats stomp a big, dirty mudhole in the Boys arse.

Texas, in general, really needs knocked down a peg or two.

I wanna see the taut seams on Jones face split.