PDA

View Full Version : Bully or Bullyee?

Rain Man
10-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Who were you?

(Poll coming! Poll coming! Please don't hit me any more!)

Smed1065
10-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Tonight?

I should sock you.

Rain Man
10-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Just FYI, the blanked out word was s-n-i-g-g-e-r-i-n-g.

Rain Man
10-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Tonight?

I should sock you.

Stop it! Stop it! I've never done anything to you. I'm just trying to get to algebra class.

Smed1065
10-11-2007, 09:32 PM
I was not a bully but started bullying if you tried to intimidate me in any way.

I did get suspended after a bully picked on a friend of mine and quit school because I had enough credits to graduate after they threatened me with a suspension.

They then stated I could not graduate with my class, I never had any class so told them to FO.

I still walked across the stage after bullying the threat. :)

elvomito
10-11-2007, 09:34 PM
None of the above. I was pretty much left alone after they found the pistol.

Smed1065
10-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Stop it! Stop it! I've never done anything to you. I'm just trying to get to algebra class.

You retained an employee.

:)

Smed1065
10-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Bully or Bullseye?

FYP.

Rain Man
10-11-2007, 09:38 PM
You retained an employee.

:)

Beat him up, not me. Yeah, that's it. Him. Not me.

KC Jones
10-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Where's your lunch money?

Phobia
10-11-2007, 10:17 PM
I was a good-natured bully, kinda like I am currently.

Bugeater
10-11-2007, 10:45 PM
None of the above. I was hanging out in the school parking lot smoking weed.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2007, 11:03 PM
I got bullied until my junior year of HS.

Frazod
10-11-2007, 11:15 PM
I got bullied when I was younger - we moved around a lot and I was always the new kid. When I moved to Kirksville my junior year I decided I'd had enough and started standing up to the cocksuckers. That works very effectively on about 90% of them.

Unfortunately, the other 10% kick your ass.

But that which does not kill us makes us stronger. :thumb:

vincent
10-12-2007, 01:15 AM
I was the kid who got bullied because I was the kid with the glasses...

...until around 8th grade when I became the kid with the glasses who was twice the size of the average full grown man...

DaneMcCloud
10-12-2007, 01:23 AM
I was the kid who got bullied because I was the kid with the glasses...

...until around 8th grade when I became the kid with the glasses who was twice the size of the average full grown man...

You're 11 foot tall?

Damn.

Where do you buy glasses now?

vincent
10-12-2007, 01:25 AM
You're 11 foot tall?

Damn.

Where do you buy glasses now?

and bulletproof...

vincent
10-12-2007, 01:29 AM
I usually get my glasses anywhere that is not too expensive... I don't get new ones every year like "they" say you should, so I pretty much wait until I break them or lose them...

KCChiefsMan
10-12-2007, 01:44 AM
I got picked on quite a bit (ya ya surprise surprise). Anyways, about my junior year I got sick of it and stood up for myself and kicked the $hit out of this guy who everyone thought was really tough, knocking out 2 of his gold teeth and he missed school after that for a few days. After that, they started to tell one mentally challenged kid (who was not your regular retard, he was a tough SOB that lifted weights all the time and what not) that I said I did their mom, I refused to fight him over and over and he punched me a few times and I just took it because I figured I would get in trouble for fighting a kid in "special" classes. Then one day he jumped me and I had to defend myself, so after that we're both sitting in the principals office and she gives me that look, ya know....the are you ****ing serious look.

Well, I explain to her that this wouldn't have happened if a person who is known to be challenged mentally was properly supervised (this was in gym class and no teacher in sight, they usually sent us to the gym and sat there and chatted together for 5 minutes or so). And I was going to get kicked out of school, but after an hour of explaining I only got detention.

Phobia
10-12-2007, 06:41 AM
I got picked on quite a bit (ya ya surprise surprise). Anyways, about my junior year I got sick of it and stood up for myself and kicked the $hit out of this guy who everyone thought was really tough, knocking out 2 of his gold teeth and he missed school after that for a few days. After that, they started to tell one mentally challenged kid (who was not your regular retard, he was a tough SOB that lifted weights all the time and what not) that I said I did their mom, I refused to fight him over and over and he punched me a few times and I just took it because I figured I would get in trouble for fighting a kid in "special" classes. Then one day he jumped me and I had to defend myself, so after that we're both sitting in the principals office and she gives me that look, ya know....the are you ****ing serious look.

Well, I explain to her that this wouldn't have happened if a person who is known to be challenged mentally was properly supervised (this was in gym class and no teacher in sight, they usually sent us to the gym and sat there and chatted together for 5 minutes or so). And I was going to get kicked out of school, but after an hour of explaining I only got detention.

Clearly, nobody cares when 2 retards fight.

Dartgod
10-12-2007, 06:47 AM
When I was younger (grade school), I was bullied. When I got into junior high and high school there was still some bullying, but I would occasionally go Ralphy on them. That helped some.

Iowanian
10-12-2007, 06:54 AM
stood up for myself and kicked the $hit out of this guy who everyone thought was really tough, knocking out 2 of his gold teeth and he missed school after that for a few days.

C'mon...... no you didn't.

JohninGpt
10-12-2007, 07:24 AM
I was pretty much a bully up through middle school. In high school the guys I used to bully got bigger than me, so I got a lot easier to get along with.

The Franchise
10-12-2007, 09:27 AM
I was bullied until about midway through High School. I was a short little fat shit.....so I can understand why they picked me out. They stopped picking on me because I was never around. I was usually hanging out with my friends and smoking cigs. After that I became the kid who was always high....so they just left me alone.

KurtCobain
10-12-2007, 10:39 AM
None of the above. I was hanging out in the school parking lot smoking weed.

WE'RE JUST ALIKE! Accept the parking lot isn't cool no more, now it's in the hallways that earns you some rep.

Mr. Laz
10-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Intervening defender of the bullied

Simply Red
10-12-2007, 02:45 PM
neither

Bob Dole
10-12-2007, 04:01 PM
None of the above. Bob Dole was drunk.

Valiant
10-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Clearly, nobody cares when 2 retards fight.

LOL.. If I were drinking it would be on the monitor...