PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Analysis of Chief Bengals game

Logical
10-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Carson Palmer lights up our aged CBs and inexperienced secondary.

LJ only goes for 40 yards and Huard plays dump off until he has thrown 3 picks one a pick 6.

Defense stops the run so that is good.

Final real life prediction

Bengals 31 Chiefs 13

Phobia
10-13-2007, 10:35 PM
It was better in Johnny's thread.

Logical
10-13-2007, 10:42 PM
It was better in Johnny's thread.Maybe so, but it did not belong in a Madden thread. JMO

Logical
10-13-2007, 10:50 PM
It was better in Johnny's thread.

Haha now I get it, messed with your post that compared my predictions with Proctor's.

By the way I think this may be the first loss I have predicted for a home game this year (not sure though).

Easy 6
10-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Theres an awful lot at stake here, even if we do lose...i cant see it being that lopsided.

When was the last time we had 2 terrible games in a row, at home???

The D will atleast keep it closer than that.

I am worried though...

BUT...F it...24-23 KC.

Smed1065
10-13-2007, 11:08 PM
If we lose at least we know where we stand. If LJ has less than 96 yards and a TD we can move on with a new QB and "maybe next year"

Rasputin
10-13-2007, 11:36 PM
I predict that we have a good game against the banged upped Bengles, they are not that good of a team mostly cuz of injuries imo. We really have no excuse to lay an egg in this game. Huard sux imo, but he can do good against weeker teams. This would have been a perfect game to put Croyle in as the starter. We will just have to wait and see.

I'm worried about Ty Law vs Ocho Cinco, or that guy Who Is Your Momma. With our pass rush with Hali and Allen we should be able to get to Carson Palmer and negate the pass from them hopefully.

I'll say this, if we don't score a TD in the first Quarter of the game then we should all put paper sacks on our heads in embarrasment. No TDs in any of the 5 games we've played in the first Quarter :shake: shame.

Logical
10-14-2007, 12:31 AM
I predict that we have a good game against the banged upped Bengles, they are not that good of a team mostly cuz of injuries imo. We really have no excuse to lay an egg in this game. Huard sux imo, but he can do good against weeker teams. This would have been a perfect game to put Croyle in as the starter. We will just have to wait and see.

I'm worried about Ty Law vs Ocho Cinco, or that guy Who Is Your Momma. With our pass rush with Hali and Allen we should be able to get to Carson Palmer and negate the pass from them hopefully.

I'll say this, if we don't score a TD in the first Quarter of the game then we should all put paper sacks on our heads in embarrasment. No TDs in any of the 5 games we've played in the first Quarter :shake: shame.

I admire your optimism, just don't share it.

Smed1065
10-14-2007, 12:52 AM
I thought TL was great at one time. I gave him the benefit for a while, even bought the I played at 80% for a while. He was a good CB but excuses are like me, a dime a dozen.

I believe most fans are tired of the playoff 10 yards on 3rd and 7 before TL arrived here.

That was (guess wishful thinking now) with inept players and no DT tackles. Seems the game plan had not changed even though the personnel has been improved.

Is CP calling the defense too?
Seems the same to me over different coaches and players.

Is it GC?