PDA

View Full Version : Huard is worthless

Chiefs Pantalones
10-14-2007, 11:14 AM
King of balls batted. poor mechanics

hooray 3 points!!

Scorp
10-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Even Rich Gannon said Huard sucks on national tv, Haha poor GoChiefs is gonna have a meltdown. ROFL

the Talking Can
10-14-2007, 11:16 AM
most 12 yr Vets routinely throw line drives into the line of scrimmage..../goatsex

Huffman83
10-14-2007, 11:18 AM
agreed!

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2007, 11:21 AM
The DL doesn't even need to put their hand up.

That ball would have hit him in the face.

Scorp
10-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Good job Huard you just got Parker hurt! Question is, is this a good thing or bad thing?

LanceHunter
10-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Talk about worthless, lets put LJ in there too

MichaelH
10-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Good job Huard you just got Parker hurt! Question is, is this a good thing or bad thing?

If Parker could get Huard hurt somehow, it would be a good thing.

Wilson
10-14-2007, 12:03 PM
He isn't worthless, he's mediocre. All hail Carl Peterson.

Phobia
10-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah, he blows.

Wilson
10-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Yeah, he blows.

I'll admit, he looks pretty good today.

Phobia
10-14-2007, 12:35 PM
If he gets a little time he throws the ball pretty well. I don't think he's a world-beater but he's been pretty good to KC.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Put Croyle in! This is bullshit!

Reerun_KC
10-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Man talk about taking the wind out of a great game by the Chiefs...

Horrid is just killing all enthuasim...

RoyalsRule
10-14-2007, 01:19 PM
HUARD WILL CONTINUE TO START, GO START A FLAG FOOTBALL TEAM WITH BROADIE IF YOU WANT TO SEE HIM PLAY. GOOD DAY!

milkman
10-14-2007, 01:21 PM
HUARD WILL CONTINUE TO START, GO START A FLAG FOOTBALL TEAM WITH BROADIE IF YOU WANT TO SEE HIM PLAY. GOOD DAY!

WHY ARE YOU YELLING, DUMBASS?

You think being loud makes you right?.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2007, 01:23 PM
If he gets a little time he throws the ball pretty well. I don't think he's a world-beater but he's been pretty good to KC.WTF? Have you been hanging out Clayton?

Phobia
10-14-2007, 01:24 PM
WTF? Have you been hanging out Clayton?
Yes. He's been a significant influence in my life. In fact, he dictates all my opinions on the Chiefs.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Yes. He's been a significant influence in my life. In fact, he dictates all my opinions on the Chiefs.My condolences. LMAO

Skip Towne
10-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Yes. He's been a significant influence in my life. In fact, he dictates all my opinions on the Chiefs.
I have to ask him what my opinion is.

a1na2
10-14-2007, 01:33 PM
He isn't worthless, he's mediocre. All hail Carl Peterson.

You need to credit "The Hermit" for having a mediocre Huard in the game. Not Carl Peterson.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2007, 01:35 PM
You need to credit "The Hermit" for having a mediocre Huard in the game. Not Carl Peterson.Yes, I am so sure Carl has nothing to do with that...
:rolleyes:

Hootie
10-14-2007, 02:28 PM
CROYLE

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2007, 02:30 PM
CROYLE**** off, already...

Hootie
10-14-2007, 02:36 PM
**** off, already...
ROFL ROFL ROFL

ILChief
10-14-2007, 02:37 PM
He's not worthless. He's a fine backup. He did a good job today. I still think Croyle should play though

Reerun_KC
10-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Wasted another day with Huard.

chop
10-14-2007, 02:40 PM
He's not worthless. He's a fine backup. He did a good job today. I still think Croyle should play though

I agree. I think he's a valuable backup and is worthy to be on the team but I think Croyle can do just as good of a job and, most likely, better.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2007, 02:40 PM
I agree. I think he's a valuable backup and is worthy to be on the team but I think Croyle can do just as good of a job and, most likely, better.

No way Croyle would have played as well as Huard did today. No way at all.

Smed1065
10-14-2007, 02:41 PM

Same as craigslist I guess.

:)

ILChief
10-14-2007, 02:41 PM

How do you know that? He could have done better.

Reerun_KC
10-14-2007, 02:42 PM
No way he could of played any worse...

Man Huard is a pussy...

Smed1065
10-14-2007, 02:42 PM

Why was he the winner in the off season then?

Miss Cleo.

Based on your previous input?

STFU.

For a month, oh I forgot who I was typing to.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2007, 02:43 PM
How do you know that? He could have done better.

Pie in the sky wishful thinking by Croyle homers.

The Bad Guy
10-14-2007, 02:44 PM
You don't waste days when you win.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 02:45 PM

Let's aspire to a 8-8 year.....means a lot for the future and the grand scheme of things.

ILChief
10-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Pie in the sky wishful thinking by Croyle homers.

Whatever. I guess I shouldn't argue with an "Insider". It's clear that the ranking of QBs in the NFL go: Brady, Manning, Huard, then everybody else :shake:

Damon did fine, but it wasn't a game for the ages. To say there's no way Croyle could have possibly played as well is ignorant.

EPodolak
10-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Let's aspire to a 8-8 year.....means a lot for the future and the grand scheme of things.

That's what we've been doing around here forever it seems like. We need to demand a due-date on this "grand scheme".

The Bad Guy
10-14-2007, 02:50 PM

With the way Herm has drafted in the middle of the draft, and the cost a high pick would carry, I'm just fine sitting in the middle of the first round and enjoying this season.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Oh great.....are you going to make the "we don't want a high draft pick cause they cost to much" argument?

Someone else did that a few years ago...

Mecca
10-14-2007, 02:52 PM
That's what we've been doing around here forever it seems like. We need to demand a due-date on this "grand scheme".

There isn't one, at least not with this front office. It's just about being just good enough to be in it every year.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2007, 02:53 PM
With the way Herm has drafted in the middle of the draft, and the cost a high pick would carry, I'm just fine sitting in the middle of the first round and enjoying this season.
:rolleyes: :shake:

Hootie
10-14-2007, 02:54 PM
:rolleyes: :shake:
YEAH!

**** WINNING!

LET'S TANK THE REST OF THE SEASON AND DRAFT TOP 5!!!

God I hate you half-fans!

Pissed when we win, happy as hell when we lose!

PATRIOTSPLANET.COM

The Bad Guy
10-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Oh great.....are you going to make the "we don't want a high draft pick cause they cost to much" argument?

I'm stating that Herm has drafted very, very well in the middle of draft.

Not so well in the early portion.

I think the Chiefs are just as good off with a middle of the round pick as they would be with a top picks.

I'll also gladly take Dwayne Bowe and his modest salary over Calvin Johnson and his 30 million guaranteed deal.

Smed1065
10-14-2007, 02:55 PM

Why not because we bitch about proven players and paying them much less unproven ones.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2007, 02:55 PM
YEAH!

**** WINNING!

PATRIOTSPLANET.COM3-3 RULES. Cannot wait for 8-8!

Mecca
10-14-2007, 02:56 PM
I don't...not for the positions of need this team has...

When you need OT's and still need a dominant cover 2 style DT picking 18th is a really bad place to be for the most part...

Hootie
10-14-2007, 02:58 PM
3-3 RULES. Cannot wait for 8-8!
we made it through the tough part of our schedule at 2-3 (just like I expected us to be - accept I thought we'd lose to San Diego and beat Jacksonville)...now it's time for us to make our run.

As long as we're 7-5 or 8-4 we'll have a GREAT chance to make the playoffs...and that is totally logical.

Next week is a HUGE week.

You really think the Raiders can pass on us?

If Cincy can't play offense against us, Oakland can't either...

It'll be a low scoring game...we really need LJ to stop being a bitch.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Tough part.....we beat a Cincy team that is in full on implosion....

Don't think the Chiefs are going to walk over these division games because "oh those teams suck".....and they still have several tough as hell games left this year with the kinda teams the Chiefs struggle with.

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2007, 03:01 PM
YEAH!

**** WINNING!

PATRIOTSPLANET.COM

No one WANTS to lose, ****nut.

Everyone is sick of your pimping of an average quarterback as the best since Peyton Manning.

8-8 does NOTHING for the future of this franchise. Zero. A wasted year.

And I love how the four of you have already resigned Croyle to failure. Interesting considering he hasn't started a game.

IMO, there's no more than 2 games diference between Damon and Brodie.

It doesn't matter WHO the QB is. This team has some serious issues. Go ahead and turn a blind eye to them.......AFC CHAMPS BABY!!11!!!

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Tough part.....we beat a Cincy team that is in full on implosion....

Don't think the Chiefs are going to walk over these division games because "oh those teams suck".....and they still have several tough as hell games left this year with the kinda teams the Chiefs struggle with.

Great points.

Welcome back.

the Talking Can
10-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Huard isn't just worthless, he's irrelevant to the Future of this franchise...that's what makes it so painful to watch...we're literally wasting a season on a QB who won't be starting for us next year...

only the mediocrity loving Chiefs

NUMBER7
Great points.

Welcome back.

Who gives a crap...Some morons next to me today were yelling Broadie, Broadie. I asked the fools if they knew how successful Huard was today? They said they did not care, they just want Broadie....what morons.

By the way Huard was 25/35, 2 TDs no interecepts...everyone wanting BC is a moron...do you know how many teams would like a QB even half as good. Every time I attend a game...I lose brain cells while sitting next to the idiots who call themselves Chief's fans. Enough of this s***.

Mecca
So what if Huard plays all year then in the draft the Chiefs sit in position with Andre Woodson on the board?

Thanks to this basically wasted season you have no idea if you should take him or not...

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Who gives a crap...Some morons next to me today were yelling Broadie, Broadie. I asked the fools if they knew how successful Huard was today? They said they did not care, they just want Broadie....what morons.

By the way Huard was 25/35, 2 TDs no interecepts...everyone wanting BC is a moron...do you know how many teams would like a QB even half as good. Every time I attend a game...I lose brain cells while sitting next to the idiots who call themselves Chief's fans. Enough of this s***.

So you support the strive and desire to be mediocre and win 8 games a year?

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Huard isn't just worthless, he's irrelevant to the Future of this franchise...that's what makes it so painful to watch...we're literally wasting a season on a QB who won't be starting for us next year...

only the mediocrity loving Chiefs

I hate to say this, but would it really shock anyone to see Huard as the #1 AGAIN next year?

I mean, it is Carl calling the shots.....

The Bad Guy
10-14-2007, 03:08 PM
So what if Huard plays all year then in the draft the Chiefs sit in position with Andre Woodson on the board?

Thanks to this basically wasted season you have no idea if you should take him or not...

With Croyle's lengthy injury history in college, I would take the best player available regardless.

If it's Woodson, you take him.

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2007, 03:09 PM

Yep. they've painted themselves into a corner.

Can't take Woodson in that spot with so many other holes to fill.

Have to assume that Brodie can get the job done, or *gasp* play Huard another year......

I just threw up in my mouth.....

BigMeatballDave
I hate to say this, but would it really shock anyone to see Huard as the #1 AGAIN next year?

I mean, it is Carl calling the shots.....Nope. I actually expect it. **** Herm and Carl.

The Bad Guy

Based on your spot on predictions, how do you know this is at most an 8 win team?

Just like Calvin Johnson, the Chargers game this year, I bet you even picked Cinci today.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:10 PM

I mean, it is Carl calling the shots.....

I fully expect it, I actually think there's a good chance they aren't playing Croyle so they can use it as an excuse to not draft a QB high next year.....

Carl doesn't want to send the message that goes along with drafting a QB in the first....

That said Andre Woodson is probably a million times the prospect Croyle is...going along with my other post.

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 03:11 PM

Mecca, when the season started I picked the Chief's to be 5-11. I have to say I feel with this schedule and this defense we have a great opportunity to do better than that this year. The AFC West sucks....this may be a better than average year...I just do not want to p*** away the season to play what may not be a future QB.

ILChief

Did you forget how he blew ass last week?

alternating shitty with decent isn't what I want in a QB

Hootie
Nope. I actually expect it. **** Herm and Carl.
Huard is much, much better than anyone gives him credit for AND we have a STOUT defense...

As our defense gets better, we don't need a Dick Vermeil offense...just a good running game (something we lack right now) and a game managing QB (something Huard is doing)...

OnTheWarpath15
With Croyle's lengthy injury history in college, I would take the best player available regardless.

If it's Woodson, you take him.

95% of the time, I'm with you.

We just have way too many holes to fill to take Woodson. It would be different if we had any idea if Croyle can play.

And honestly, it wouldn't happen anyway. No way in hell CP takes a QB in R1.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Based on your spot on predictions, how do you know this is at most an 8 win team?

Just like Calvin Johnson, the Chargers game this year, I bet you even picked Cinci today.

Tell you the truth I wouldn't have touched this game in betting.....

We're 6 games into a year...Calvin Johnson has missed 2 games, I hope Bowe has better stats...

Johnson is an overall better prospect, that doesn't mean Bowe sucks. It's pretty hard to hang your hat on a pick that is 6 games into a season....

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Mecca, when the season started I picked the Chief's to be 5-11. I have to say I feel with this schedule and this defense we have a great opportunity to do better than that this year. The AFC West sucks....this may be a better than average year...I just do not want to p*** away the season to play what may not be a future QB.

Have you seen the rest of this conference.....even if they sneak in with the bad division they will get abused on national TV and be made fun of some more...

Hootie
10-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Tell you the truth I wouldn't have touched this game in betting.....

We're 6 games into a year...Calvin Johnson has missed 2 games, I hope Bowe has better stats...

Johnson is an overall better prospect, that doesn't mean Bowe sucks. It's pretty hard to hang your hat on a pick that is 6 games into a season....
Why?

Professional gamblers would've put A TON of money on the Chiefs...

I put 5000 on the Chiefs and 5000 on the +128 money line in the gambling challenge...

90% of people betting picked Cincy...
The Vegas line didn't move ONE bit...

That means Vegas was taking the Chiefs, and you don't bet against Vegas.

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Did you forget how he blew ass last week?

alternating shitty with decent isn't what I want in a QB

Believe me I was there...I saw a great Jacksonville defense shut down our O-line and LJ. By the way he had solid numbers also last week. In football you sometimes have to take what the defense gives you.

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Have you seen the rest of this conference.....even if they sneak in with the bad division they will get abused on national TV and be made fun of some more...

Have people already forgotten the ass whipping we took at HOME from at team that will probably be a 5-6 seed in the playoffs?

ILChief
Believe me I was there...I saw a great Jacksonville defense shut down our O-line and LJ. By the way he had solid numbers also last week. In football you sometimes have to take what the defense gives you.

if you think he was solid last week, I'm done with conversation. You're hopelessly devoted to Huard.

Hootie
Dude - the problem last week wasn't Huard.

It was our running game.

Without a running game, every QB on our roster would fail to score many points. FACT

Hootie
10-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Get made fun of for being a playoff team?

Sounds like a lot of people are jealous.

ILChief
10-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Dude - the problem last week wasn't Huard.

It was our running game.

Without a running game, every QB on our roster would fail to score many points. FACT

he wasn't the problem but he wasn't the solution either

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 03:18 PM

Who do we play at Arrowhead who is going to abuse us on national TV...maybe Green Bay and Tennessee....Indy on the road...I will take my chances.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:19 PM

For looking like a complete joke, like they did against Indy last year...

The Chiefs can't run on anyone that sports an even competent defense right now, let's not get overly excited we ran on a team with a crappy D with half of it not playing.

Hootie
10-14-2007, 03:20 PM
he wasn't the problem but he wasn't the solution either
we don't have a solution to offense when our running game is non-existant

WE LIVE AND DIE WITH LARRY JOHNSON

Mecca
Who do we play at Arrowhead who is going to abuse us on national TV...maybe Green Bay and Tennessee....Indy on the road...I will take my chances.

If they make the playoffs....they'd likely get Jacksonville again, wanna see that?

Hootie
For looking like a complete joke, like they did against Indy last year...

The Chiefs can't run on anyone that sports an even competent defense right now, let's not get overly excited we ran on a team with a crappy D with half of it not playing.
It has nothing to do with offense today...

our defense DOMINATED a supposed ELITE offense...

why don't you admit our defense is a top 5 defense, you pessimistic piece of shit

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:23 PM
It has nothing to do with offense today...

our defense DOMINATED a supposed ELITE offense...

why don't you admit our defense is a top 5 defense, you pessimistic piece of shit

Cause it's not top 5?

It's borderline top 10...Top 5 defenses don't give up 400 yards to Jacksonville at home....

Rasputin
10-14-2007, 03:23 PM
Huard is much, much better than anyone gives him credit for AND we have a STOUT defense...

As our defense gets better, we don't need a Dick Vermeil offense...just a good running game (something we lack right now) and a game managing QB (something Huard is doing)...

This strategy isn't going to get us past the first round of the playoff!!!

What if our running game never gets going because teams aren't afraid of our passing game with Huard???

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:24 PM
This strategy isn't going to get us past the first round of the playoff!!!

What if our running game never gets going because teams aren't afraid of our passing game with Huard???

That's good enough for Hootie, he is a Carl kinda guy.

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 03:25 PM
if you think he was solid last week, I'm done with conversation. You're hopelessly devoted to Huard.

Dude do I have to repost the box score from last week? Not great yards...however he had solid numbers. Believe me I am not a Huard lover...I thought his success last year came at he expense of the weak ass NFC. Like I said when we suck a** get rid of him and lets see what BC can do.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Dude do I have to repost the box score from last week? Not great yards...however he had solid numbers. Believe me I am not a Huard lover...I thought his success last year came at he expense of the weak ass NFC. Like I said when we suck a** get rid of him and lets see what BC can do.

Stats are overrated......

He did nothing to help the Chiefs win that game....Huard is a great example of a guys stats making him look better than he really is.

Hootie
10-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Cause it's not top 5?

It's borderline top 10...Top 5 defenses don't give up 400 yards to Jacksonville at home....
BUT YOUR BOY PALMER WAS RAPED BY THE CHIEFS TODAY!!!

Our sole weakness on defense is our run D...and we show signs occasionally...

That's why Jax was such a tough match-up for us...

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Stats are overrated......

He did nothing to help the Chiefs win that game....Huard is a great example of a guys stats making him look better than he really is.

Good point...I truly think with this offensive scheme and this crummy O-line an experienced QB is the better choice.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Say what you want, Palmers line was struggling, he had no running game. Yet he was hanging in and making throws......

Not a QB on our roster could make that throw he made to TJ in the 4th. The Bengals have a ton of issues, that top 5 QB they sport isn't one of them.

RedThat
10-14-2007, 03:31 PM
This defense is a little bit overrated. It can easily be exploited.

Teams should run against us a lot more.

RedThat
10-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Say what you want, Palmers line was struggling, he had no running game. Yet he was hanging in and making throws......

Not a QB on our roster could make that throw he made to TJ in the 4th. The Bengals have a ton of issues, that top 5 QB they sport isn't one of them.

Croyle could possibly make that throw? but definately not Huard.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Croyle could possibly make that throw? but definately not Huard.

Huard wouldn't even try that throw he'd just go into the fetal position.

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 03:35 PM
This defense is a little bit overrated. It can easily be exploited.

Teams should run against us a lot more.?

4 sacks...2 ints...not a bad days work....the D took away the run today.

kcfanXIII
10-14-2007, 03:58 PM
If they make the playoffs....they'd likely get Jacksonville again, wanna see that?

only if we win the division. the chances of jax wining their div, are very slim, since they have indy. jax is a team that could make a run from the wild card spot. KC is not. i don't see the chiefs snagging a WC, probably won't have a good enough record, but the afc west could very well be won by an 8-8 or 9-7 team. IF (notice its a big if?) the chiefs back in, they will be shown the door early...

again.

so back to the real question, huard or croyle? i think it depends on your priorities. do you try to win now, or try to prepare for the future? i foresee a scenario, it takes place in the not too distant future, maybe sometime in January, a thread titled "what do we draft?" inside there will be a poll, your choices will be: QB, we still don't know what we have, and huard is 35 and probably done; LT/C our runblocking is terrible, pass protection shaky at best; CB, Ty Law and Pat Surtain are in their 30's; GAZ, because i have to. I know we have a lot of the "win now, if we make it to the playoffs, anything could happen" crowd. but folks, and i'm talking to the huard crowd here, do you trust huard against the colts, or the pats? if the running game were effective, i might. but its not, and i don't. we're looking at a season that has a dead end sign, police baracades, those spike strips, road closed signs with a cliff at the end that drops right off into mediocre canyon, and all we'll find at the bottom is a middle of the pack draft pick and questions about who our starting QB will be in '08 or '09. i'd feel more comfortable knowing if qb should be on the list of possible draft picks or not. croyle might be better, he might not. all we know is we don't know, and if ignorance is bliss, wipe the smile from my face. 8-8 is not great!!!!!!

ChiefsLV
10-14-2007, 04:08 PM

You are kidding yourself if you think Huard is good enough to "manage" the game in January when the real teams come to play. Homer.

Hootie
10-14-2007, 04:09 PM
You are kidding yourself if you think Huard is good enough to "manage" the game in January when the real teams come to play. Homer.
ROFL

kcfanXIII
10-14-2007, 04:14 PM
ROFL

best response? can you defend your boy with stats, or notes about his mechanics, what makes him a "good" game manager right now? his check downs, or his throws directly at opponents helmets? i think damon is leaving the locker room, quick go give him your nightly hummer.

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 04:18 PM

Could a rookie QB from Alabama? Dude it is cold up here...not like the south...you Croyle lovers will get your turn...this line will see that Huard gets hurt...almost happened today...just relax and wait your turn...and let's win when we can.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Could a rookie QB from Alabama? Dude it is cold up here...not like the south...you Croyle lovers will get your turn...this line will see that Huard gets hurt...almost happened today...just relax and wait your turn...and let's win when we can.

At least he'd get some experience.......instead of giving it to the 35 year old journeyman backup.

kcfanXIII
10-14-2007, 04:22 PM

at this pace, winning every other game, we will be 7-8 going to week 17, so we'd have to win, following the pattern we would lose in the first week, IF we sneak in. ROFL ROFL ROFL, sorry i can't even type that with a straight face.

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 04:22 PM
At least he'd get some experience.......instead of giving it to the 35 year old journeyman backup.

I want to win as many games as possible this year...like I said IMHO this line and the lack of blocking by LJ will lead to Huard's demise...then your kid will get his turn...we won today...lets just enjoy the ride.

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 04:26 PM
at this pace, winning every other game, we will be 7-8 going to week 17, so we'd have to win, following the pattern we would lose in the first week, IF we sneak in. ROFL ROFL ROFL, sorry i can't even type that with a straight face.

Dude look at the schedule...the Chiefs only play 3 more tough games...GB, Indy and Tennessee. GB and Tennessee are home. In December the worst the Chiefs should do is 4 - 1...maybe 3-2. Do the math.

KCChiefsMan
10-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Huard did play pretty good today, I'll give him some props. I don't like those knock downs when he throws to the d-line though.

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Dude look at the schedule...the Chiefs only play 3 more tough games...GB, Indy and Tennessee. GB and Tennessee are home. In December the worst the Chiefs should do is 4 - 1...maybe 3-2. Do the math.

That's retarded.

3 more tough games?

We have 5 division games alone. Those games are ALWAYS tough. No matter WHERE they are played.

The last game of the year @ the Jets is the only one I can point to right now as a better than 50/50 chance of winning.

NUMBER7
10-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Huard did play pretty good today, I'll give him some props. I don't like those knock downs when he throws to the d-line though.

Agreed one of those times some D lineman is going to take one to the house.

Hootie
10-14-2007, 04:59 PM
his biggest problem

kcfanXIII
10-14-2007, 05:19 PM
his biggest problem

HA!! his biggest problem? he telegraphs passes, doesn't progress through check downs, he's immobile and starts looking for a soft place to land under pressure. oh, lets not forget the noodle arm hanging our wr out to dry. how's sammie parker feeling right now?

MadMax
10-14-2007, 05:58 PM
I want to win as many games as possible this year...like I said IMHO this line and the lack of blocking by LJ will lead to Huard's demise...then your kid will get his turn...we won today...lets just enjoy the ride.

When you've been on this ride for sooo many years you tend to get motion sickness.

The Bad Guy
10-14-2007, 07:32 PM

This team has made the playoffs 3 times in the last 10 years and people now don't want to get there because they have the crystal ball to know we'd be embarrassed?

What a joke.

You can say the Chiefs have a loser mentality all you want, bu tthat is the ultimate loser mentality.

That's like saying, "I won't ask out the hot girl because she could reject me."

Hootie
10-14-2007, 07:40 PM
HA!! his biggest problem? he telegraphs passes, doesn't progress through check downs, he's immobile and starts looking for a soft place to land under pressure. oh, lets not forget the noodle arm hanging our wr out to dry. how's sammie parker feeling right now?
Samie was playing in the 2nd half...so probably pretty decent.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2007, 07:43 PM
This team has made the playoffs 3 times in the last 10 years and people now don't want to get there because they have the crystal ball to know we'd be embarrassed?

What a joke.

You can say the Chiefs have a loser mentality all you want, bu tthat is the ultimate loser mentality.

That's like saying, "I won't ask out the hot girl because she could reject me."Yeah, I forgot the Chiefs have a history of looking great in the post season. The only joke here is Carl and Herm...

keg in kc
10-14-2007, 07:45 PM
He's not worthless. He's good with a clipboard.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2007, 07:47 PM
He's not worthless. He's good with a clipboard.

I think Brodie's got him beat there. He appears to be a natural. It took Huard 11 years on the bench to get as good as Brodie is right now. Brodie does have the advantage of the ear bud microphone set, however.

The Bad Guy
10-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I forgot the Chiefs have a history of looking great in the post season. The only joke here is Carl and Herm...
Then why do you even watch football?

If the goal isn't to see your team make the playoffs, what is the point?

So because the Chiefs have a history of sucking in the playoffs, how do they break that trend WITHOUT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS?

RedThat
10-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Yeah, I forgot the Chiefs have a history of looking great in the post season. The only joke here is Carl and Herm...

If you make the playoffs, you never know what can happen?

I think we coulda beat the Colts last year if we came in with an offensive game plan, and actually executed.

Terribilis
10-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Then why do you even watch football?

If the goal isn't to see your team make the playoffs, what is the point?

So because the Chiefs have a history of sucking in the playoffs, how do they break that trent WITHOUT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS?

freudian slip?

Skip Towne
10-14-2007, 08:04 PM
When you've been on this ride for sooo many years you tend to get motion sickness.
Ah, that's probably that long hair causing you to sway back and forth.

Hootie
10-14-2007, 08:06 PM
rough day for you, huh?

Chiefs win = unhappy skipper!

MadMax
10-14-2007, 09:14 PM

:p could be, but really we all know it's Carl petersons wild 15 year ride of mediocrity... :deevee: