PDA

View Full Version : Hootie, you love Huard so much, let's make a bet on the Raiders game.

banyon
10-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Huard's rating for the season is 83.9, I'll spot you 3 points for the OAK/KC game.

So if Huard's rating is over 80.9, then you win.

If it's under 80.9, I win.

If it is 80.9 it's a draw.

Here's the bet:

If you win, then I will use a pic of Huard as my avatar and use the comment above the pic "My Hero"

If I win, you do the same, except with a pic of Croyle.

Game?

I guess if you welch, we'll know that you and GoChiefs really are the same poster, but I don't think that's true.

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2007, 02:44 PM
I'd like to know what kind of stat line would give a 80 rating.

18-30 for 175 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT?

Anyone know the calculations?

EDIT: Found one. http://home.new.rr.com/rosslahaye/

The above stat line would be a 76.3 rating. Awful close to 80 for a pathetic performance.

I think you're getting the raw end of that deal, banyon.

banyon
10-14-2007, 02:47 PM

That's 76.38.

http://brucey.net/nflab/statistics/qb_rating.html

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2007, 02:49 PM
That's 76.38.

http://brucey.net/nflab/statistics/qb_rating.html

Found one and edited post.

Thanks.

banyon
10-14-2007, 02:50 PM

EDIT: Found one. http://home.new.rr.com/rosslahaye/

The above stat line would be a 76.3 rating. Awful close to 80 for a pathetic performance.

I think you're getting the raw end of that deal, banyon.

Yeah, I know. I'm confident he will sh** his pants on the road against a good D. That's why I spotted him 3 points.

Hootie
10-14-2007, 02:52 PM
make it a bet!

banyon
10-14-2007, 02:53 PM
make it a bet!

Deal. Even if Croyle can't be on the field at least he can be in your avy!

banyon
10-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Btw, just to clarify, that's Brodie Croyle, not Kelli. :thumb:

Smed1065
10-14-2007, 03:05 PM
Sweet. I was a Huard supporter but I also like facts.

I gave him the benefit last year because of his record. I do disagree about the "veteran" status because this was around his 10th start in the NFL regardless of years in the league.

I consider that when I hear the reason for BC sucking so far. Huard stunk it up in the last half IMO.

Hootie
10-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Sweet. I was a Huard supporter but I also like facts.

I gave him the benefit last year because of his record. I do disagree about the "veteran" status because this was around his 10th start in the NFL regardless of years in the league.

I consider that when I hear the reason for BC sucking so far. Huard stunk it up in the last half IMO.
He had great pass protection, let me tell you!

OnTheWarpath15
10-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Just a thought, but there should probably be a requirement that Damon plays/finishes the entire game.

I can see it now:

Damon is 1-1 for 5 yards, get killed by Warren Sapp, and Hootie wins the bet because Huard has an 87 rating.

Just my .02

Molitoth
10-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Stats are cheap..

How about you make a bet on how many times Huard falls over, throws a wobbly rainbow pass that should be a INT, or throws the ball 5 feet over the WR head.

King_Chief_Fan
10-15-2007, 09:31 AM
Stats are cheap..

How about you make a bet on how many times Huard falls over, throws a wobbly rainbow pass that should be a INT, or throws the ball 5 feet over the WR head.

don't forget the ones that he hits people in the back of the legs with

banyon
10-21-2007, 05:36 PM

Enjoy, take your pick.

http://www.nflplayers.com/images/players/38291.jpg

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NFL/3619.jpg
and "My Hero"

SPchief
10-21-2007, 05:54 PM
So is Hootie gonna welch on this?

Reerun_KC
10-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Hootie is a puss. He will cry and welch on this bet....

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 05:56 PM

Enjoy, take your pick.

and "My Hero"

You can do better than just those.

http://scosoft.com/s/g/61424796.gif

Was that rating almost half?

Bwana
10-21-2007, 05:57 PM

Enjoy, take your pick.

ROFL

Owned
and "My Hero"

jjjayb
10-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Come on. Hootie shouldn't have to live up to this bet. Don't you know it wasn't Huards fault? It was the wind that made him play like crap. And the Line. And his uncle touched him when he was a kid. So really, it's not Huards fault so this doesn't count.

banyon
10-21-2007, 06:00 PM
You can do better than just those.

http://scosoft.com/s/g/61424796.gif

Was that rating almost half?

I'm open to suggestions.

luv
10-21-2007, 06:03 PM

Enjoy, take your pick.

and "My Hero"
Please take the top (not that he'll take either).

Tribal Warfare
10-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Come on. Hootie shouldn't have to live up to this bet. Don't you know it wasn't Huards fault? It was the wind that made him play like crap. And the Line. And his uncle touched him when he was a kid. So really, it's not Huards fault so this doesn't count.

he has 17 carries till he quits the BB, or he gets in permenant CPiggy

elvomito
10-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Please take the top (not that he'll take either).didn't hootie say he was a bottoms type of guy?

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm open to suggestions.

I am out of town but I bet there are several people here with mad photoshop skills.

Help me out board, please!

Consider it my birthday gift to come up with a great avy for pottie.

He has not shown up yet? He was watching the game today on the web.

:hmmm:

baitism
10-21-2007, 06:11 PM
BUMP!

Bwana
10-21-2007, 06:14 PM
So is Hootie gonna welch on this?

If he does, my money is on Bob Dole to do the right thing.

Simplex3
10-21-2007, 06:16 PM
If he does, my money is on Bob Dole to do the right thing.
Why? They didn't ban GOATSE.

BigMeatballDave
10-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Why? They didn't ban GOATSE.True, but atleast Goat does contribute to the board. Videos.

The Bad Guy
10-21-2007, 06:22 PM

Enjoy, take your pick.

and "My Hero"

Some of you would rather lose with Croyle than win with Huard.

Completely pathetic.

The Bad Guy
10-21-2007, 06:23 PM
BUMP!

Too much of a chicken shit to reply to your own BS thread you started?

Simplex3
10-21-2007, 06:23 PM
True, but atleast Goat does contribute to the board. Videos.
So you get to welch on bets if you post pirated video footage?

You aren't a parent, are you?

The Bad Guy
10-21-2007, 06:24 PM

And he won.

I figured you'd leave that part out, dickface.

Bwana
10-21-2007, 06:24 PM
Why? They didn't ban GOATSE.
Well, coodie already stated it would now not honor the Priest bet and if he skates out on this one as well, I would bet BD does something. People should not makes bets if they have no intent to keep their word, it's just low test.

kcfanXIII
10-21-2007, 06:25 PM

Completely pathetic.

i don't think anybody wants to lose. i especially don't want to lose in the first round of the playoffs, which is what damon "GOD ****ING DAMMIT" huard equals.

Simplex3
And he won.

We beat an awful team by *2*.

WooWoo

baitism
Too much of a chicken shit to reply to your own BS thread you started?

What are you talking about? Because I can see ahead beyond this season? I am sorry that you think short term. You probably play the lottery too...

OnTheWarpath15
10-21-2007, 06:27 PM

Completely pathetic.

I don't see anywhere where Banyon said that.

He merely called Hootie out on his "Huard is God" BS and made a bet.

The question now is if Hootie mans up and honors it.

Simplex3
10-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Well, coodie already stated it would now not honor the Priest bet and if he skates out on this one as well, I would bet BD does something. People should not makes bets if they have no intent to keep their word, it's just low test.
I agree completely that it's low test. The pussy-boy antics of GOATSE and Hootie were the reason I wrote CPIggy. I have to tell you that my Planet experience is much better just not having to see those two idiots.

kcfanXIII
10-21-2007, 06:28 PM
when i look at huard i see steve bono and elvis grbac. good enough not to lose in the season, sometimes, but he'll fold like a chair under pressure and have a picktacular day in january.

BigMeatballDave
10-21-2007, 06:29 PM
So you get to welch on bets if you post pirated video footage?

You aren't a parent, are you?Yes, I am, but I don't really care who gets banned. After all, it wasn't for money. Hootie an Goat are who they are. Its best if we all stop giving their antics they pull, attention.

banyon
10-21-2007, 06:31 PM

Completely pathetic.

No, that's not it at all. Almost everyone who is for Croyle feels that we might be about 8-8 (or 9-7) with Huard, sneak into the playoffs and get our a**es handed to us in the first round again.

We might be 6-10 with Croyle (more like 7-9 with today's win). But Next year we start this mediocrity all over again and still won't know if Brodie can play in this league and if we need to take a QB in the draft.

Most teams aren't consistent winners in this league without an elite QB. We're just consistently mediocre, and people are tired of it. I think Croyle might've been able to win this game today. He sure wouldn't have put up a much worse rating than Huard did today. But the main thing is that neither you, nor Hootie, nor GOATSE, nor DFB knows that Croyle wouldn't have won today's game.

I think that our running game would improve dramatically if the safeties weren't cheating the line on every play. There's a reason LJ has more runs for a loss than anyone else in the NFL right now, and it's not because he suddenly sucks (although the effort could be questioned). I think Croyle can push those safeties back. If he can't, then I'll know that he can't and we can use some draft picks on a QB (Woodson would be my ideal pick).

jjjayb
10-21-2007, 06:33 PM
And he won.

He won? More like the team won in spite of his horrible play. Thanks to our Defense. Too bad your mom let the best part of you dribble down her leg when she got done with the 3rd drunken sailor of the night. There NOW i'm a dickface.

The Bad Guy
10-21-2007, 06:34 PM
I don't see anywhere where Banyon said that.

He merely called Hootie out on his "Huard is God" BS and made a bet.

The question now is if Hootie mans up and honors it.

I actually quoted the wrong post. That's my bad.

I apologize Banyon.

I also think Hootie is a scumbag.

aturnis
10-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Hootie is a bag of douche, he won't even show up tonight. Also, I used to like reading "BadGuy"'s posts, but...He's kind of getting annoying with all his Huard stroking. The fact is, Huard sucks, period. You only counted two bad passes? I counted ALOT more than that in the first half. I wish I was a computer geek like Goatse, I could have made a 4min. highlight reel of Huards bad passes and what 2 or 3 near interceptions. I will say though that the one that was intercepted I put on Bowe. He tried, but would probably had a better chance going over top like Deon. BadGuy sucks.

The Bad Guy
10-21-2007, 06:37 PM
He won? More like the team won in spite of his horrible play. Thanks to our Defense. Too bad your mom let the best part of you dribble down her leg when she got done with the 3rd drunken sailor of the night. There NOW i'm a dickface.

You were a dickface before you made a 7th grade mom joke.

Lame. Predictable, but what else would I expect from someone that loves to play the if game?

Keep spinning it anyway you want...Damon Huard, QB of the first place Kansas City Chiefs.

Now go slit your wrists over it.

The Bad Guy
10-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Hootie is a bag of douche, he won't even show up tonight. Also, I used to like reading "BadGuy"'s posts, but...He's kind of getting annoying with all his Huard stroking. The fact is, Huard sucks, period. You only counted two bad passes? I counted ALOT more than that in the first half. I wish I was a computer geek like Goatse, I could have made a 4min. highlight reel of Huards bad passes and what 2 or 3 near interceptions. I will say though that the one that was intercepted I put on Bowe. He tried, but would probably had a better chance going over top like Deon. BadGuy sucks.

I'm a fan of winning.

I'm sorry you're not.

I don't profess to love Huard. I just don't see where Brodie Croyle is the right QB right now for this football team.

You send a horrible message pulling him after this team is in first place and have won 4 of their last 5.

Also, if I gave a shit about what people on this board thought of me, I probably would have left a long time ago.

Thanks for your support.

jjjayb
10-21-2007, 06:40 PM
I want to win no matter who is in there. I just don't feel Huard will do it when we face a higher caliber team. What teams with winning records have we beat yet? Oh, that's right. None. We keep beating bad teams with good defense. Our Offense has been anemic at best. Huard is a BIG part of the anemic offense. I'm still rooting for the chiefs when Huard plays. I'm rooting for Huard to make the plays when he plays. But I am also rooting for Herm to pull him when he plays. When we beat a few teams with winning records with Huard playing, then I'll shut up about Huard.

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 07:00 PM

Hootie was online watching the game and now lost his internet connection.

Two bad decisions in a YEAR?

He is never wrong, ask him.

WTF. I bet tomorrow Huard will have a 86 rating.

Easy 6
10-21-2007, 07:03 PM

Absolutely, Bob Dole should swing the Warhammer on his ass & enforce the bet.

Hootie
10-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Uhm, idiots, I'm TOTALLY pleased the Chiefs won...I don't care if Huard had a 0 QB rating...

I put the avatar up...I don't give a **** about this! THE CHIEFS WON!! That's all I care about.

burt
10-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Uhm, idiots, I'm TOTALLY pleased the Chiefs won...I don't care if Huard had a 0 QB average...

I put the avatar up...I don't give a **** about this! THE CHIEFS WON!! That's all I care about.

rep

Hootie
10-21-2007, 07:42 PM
and I'm sorry I said a long time ago I'd quit the board if Priest hit 20 carries...that was poor judgment on my part...but I like the Chiefs too much and this is the best Chiefs board on the web so there is no way I'm quitting the board because Priest defied odds once again...

Stupid of me to bet against Priest.

LESSON LEARNED

Hootie
10-21-2007, 07:42 PM
and I went to Wal-Mart to buy a few things after the Chiefs game...GOD FORBID I sign off of ChiefsPlanet for a few hours...

FAX
10-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Mr. Hootie ... are you okay?

FAX

Direckshun
10-21-2007, 07:43 PM
and I'm sorry I said a long time ago I'd quit the board if Priest hit 20 carries...that was poor judgment on my part...but I like the Chiefs too much and this is the best Chiefs board on the web so there is no way I'm quitting the board because Priest defied odds once again...

LESSON LEARNED
Welching pussy.

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 07:45 PM

LESSON LEARNED

I will give you some props, not many but felt I would give the same in return.

I did not make a thread about you either while you was shoping.

:)

Hootie
10-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Mr. Hootie ... are you okay?

FAX
Hell yeah! I had a great day! WON all of my FFL leagues, the Chiefs won (yes!!!) and I am up about 25K in gambling challenge...

This might have been my best overall football day (all things considered) in years...

Hootie
10-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Welching pussy.
Hmm...

Either I quit the board forever, or I get called a welching pussy for staying.

I think I'll stay.

burt
10-21-2007, 07:54 PM

LESSON LEARNED

shit.....that works for me. besides, as much as I hate to admit it....the board would be less entertaining with out you.....you welching pussy...and yes, I added the last part in an edit! :)

Hootie
10-21-2007, 07:55 PM
shit.....that works for me. besides, as much as I hate to admit it....the board would be less entertaining with out you.
there will be AT LEAST 5 threads made about this whole ordeal once Priest hits that 20 carry plateau...that's how much I'm hated here for the whole 'supporting Huard' ordeal!

Crazy.

the Talking Can
10-21-2007, 07:56 PM
he really had a QB rating of 44?

the Talking Can
10-21-2007, 07:56 PM
and hootie was wrong again

ha ha

burt
10-21-2007, 07:58 PM
there will be AT LEAST 5 threads made about this whole ordeal once Priest hits that 20 carry plateau...that's how much I'm hated here for the whole 'supporting Huard' ordeal!

Crazy.

I only gots one person on cpiggy, and it way ain't you! I support Huard always, 'cause he's our current QB. I do not believe he is everything that you do, but hey, he's our qb....nuff said.

Direckshun
10-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Hmm...

Either I quit the board forever, or I get called a welching pussy for staying.

I think I'll stay.
No, you don't get called a welching pussy, you become a welching pussy.

Which you probably were, anyway. You and Mecca should take a bath together.

Hootie
10-21-2007, 08:01 PM
and hootie was wrong again

ha ha
This was a dumb bet, anyways...

It should have been more along the lines of the Chiefs winning or losing...

Because I made three bets today in gambling challenge on the Chiefs...

$5000 (+123)
$5000 (+1)
$5000 (UNDER 38)

I was spot on.

Hootie
10-21-2007, 08:02 PM

I rather be a welching pussy and continue to post on one of my favorite message boards than have 'internet honor' and never post on ChiefsPlanet again...

It was a dumb prediction...I was SO SURE Priest would never be a Chief again I made a dumb post. Time to get over it!

Direckshun
10-21-2007, 08:04 PM
I rather be a welching pussy and continue to post on one of my favorite message boards than have 'internet honor' and never post on ChiefsPlanet again...

It was a dumb prediction...I was SO SURE Priest would never be a Chief again I made a dumb post. Time to get over it!
As if you wouldn't be holding a Mission Accomplished banner over your head if you were right.

Honor is honor, Internet or not. You're a welching pussy with none of the above.

Mecca
10-21-2007, 08:04 PM

Excuse me...

Direckshun
10-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Excuse me...
Hi there.

burt
10-21-2007, 08:07 PM
Excuse me...

Dude, if you wanna bath with Hootie, you will need a MUCH better pick up line.....

Mecca
10-21-2007, 08:08 PM
That is rather disgusting...

Hootie
10-21-2007, 08:09 PM
As if you wouldn't be holding a Mission Accomplished banner over your head if you were right.

Honor is honor, Internet or not. You're a welching pussy with none of the above.
No, I'll be holding a Mission Accomplished banner over my head when the Chiefs win the West and make the playoffs and I have a few sigs to **** around with!

I just laugh at all of the idiots that predicted 5 wins for this team...and as for you, you seem to be part of the optimistic bunch so I have absolutely no problem with you...

OnTheWarpath15
10-21-2007, 08:09 PM

Dude, that's not cool.

I know Mecca and I have had our differences at times, but to lump him in with Hootie is about the worst thing you could say about him.

And honestly, other than some of the off-the-wall stuff like saying we were a 3 win team last year after Trent got hurt, he's been a lot closer to reality than anyone here wants to admit.

But **** it, we're 4-3. We're going to the mother****ing PLAYOFFS!

burt
10-21-2007, 08:10 PM
That is rather disgusting...

sure, you SAY that now....but meet him at a bar....have a couple of cocktails....and.....

nttawwt

Direckshun
10-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Dude, that's not cool.

I know Mecca and I have had our differences at times, but to lump him in with Hootie is about the worst thing you could say about him.

And honestly, other than some of the off-the-wall stuff like saying we were a 3 win team last year after Trent got hurt, he's been a lot closer to reality than anyone here wants to admit.

But **** it, we're 4-3. We're going to the mother****ing PLAYOFFS!
I'm not putting Mecca in the same class of posters as Hootie, but he is a welching pussy.

The season isn't over, and yet he posts here. He honored his side of the agreement for like a week then welched. And here we are.

Mecca
10-21-2007, 08:13 PM
sure, you SAY that now....but meet him at a bar....have a couple of cocktails....and.....

nttawwt

He probably has a Brady Quinn picture floating around...

Mecca
10-21-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm not putting Mecca in the same class of posters as Hootie, but he is a welching pussy.

The season isn't over, and yet he posts here. He honored his side of the agreement for like a week then welched. And here we are.

Hey Hey Hey....I got like 5 emails, and got asked to comeback by the guy who made the bet.

OnTheWarpath15
10-21-2007, 08:15 PM

In that case, I agree.

OnTheWarpath15
10-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Hey Hey Hey....I got like 5 emails, and got asked to comeback by the guy who made the bet.

In that case, then welcome back.

If the guy who made the bet is OK with it, I have no problem with it.

Hootie
10-21-2007, 08:22 PM
I didn't make a bet with anyone regarding Holmes...it was a general statement...equivalent to betting your friend a MILLION dollars over something (when you OBVIOUSLY have no intentions of paying that money)...

Phobia
10-21-2007, 08:23 PM

Yeah. I even wanted you back. At least you made and effort to honor it.

beer bacon
10-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Pretty obvious holding by the Broncos' LT on that 3rd and 14 conversion.

Direckshun
10-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah, that softens my disdain a little bit. I'm okay.

Simplex3
10-21-2007, 08:28 PM

The guy he had his bet with let him off the hook.

Direckshun
10-21-2007, 08:28 PM
I didn't make a bet with anyone regarding Holmes...it was a general statement...equivalent to betting your friend a MILLION dollars over something (when you OBVIOUSLY have no intentions of paying that money)...
Reach.

It's not the equivolent, because I'm incapable of paying a million dollars, and you're perfectly capable of forever leaving an internet message board.

You're a welching pussy. Don't be a dumbass as well.

jjjayb
10-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Don't be a dumbass as well.

That's like asking water to not be wet.

Direckshun
10-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Point taken.

jjchieffan
10-21-2007, 08:45 PM

That's right. I know. It was me. He left until he was invited back. I created the poll, the planet voted, and about 2/3 of the voters said he could come back early. The bet was to me. I let him off. He did not welch.

Valiant
10-21-2007, 08:47 PM
No, I'll be holding a Mission Accomplished banner over my head when the Chiefs win the West and make the playoffs and I have a few sigs to **** around with!

I just laugh at all of the idiots that predicted 5 wins for this team...and as for you, you seem to be part of the optimistic bunch so I have absolutely no problem with you...

Sorry but any sig bets you made with others are null and void.. You do not get to welch and then expect others to honor theirs..

If you would have been honorable and left more then likely everybody would have begged you to come back later for honoring it..

As it stands, we will make sure no one has to honor any bets placed with you..

Valiant
10-21-2007, 08:48 PM

You deserved to come back.. You honored your word..

Al Czervik
10-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Ah....he still hasnt completed the bet.....

He still doesnt have "My Hero" on the avy, right?

But, not my bet so I will let Banyon handle it....

banyon
10-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Ah....he still hasnt completed the bet.....

He still doesnt have "My Hero" on the avy, right?

But, not my bet so I will let Banyon handle it....

This is true. Hootie change your profile phrase.

Tribal Warfare
10-21-2007, 10:18 PM
This is true. Hootie change your profile phrase.

I thought it was a Sig bet, and not a avatar wager.

banyon
10-21-2007, 10:19 PM
I thought it was a Sig bet, and not a avatar wager.

Post #1

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 10:19 PM

Surprise, my word mean notta unless I suck them off.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-21-2007, 11:08 PM

How is this post not good enough for people? I understand he annoys the piss out of most of you, but seriously. He's here saying he was wrong, made a dumb post, and f*cked up in general. You've never done it?

banyon
10-21-2007, 11:23 PM
How is this post not good enough for people? I understand he annoys the piss out of most of you, but seriously. He's here saying he was wrong, made a dumb post, and f*cked up in general. You've never done it?

You think that's some kind of sincere apology? It's just another petulant holier-than-thou whining about how he's somehow smarter or better than everone else because he's not "stupid" enough to honor his internet bets.

Hootie
10-21-2007, 11:27 PM
Sorry but any sig bets you made with others are null and void.. You do not get to welch and then expect others to honor theirs..

If you would have been honorable and left more then likely everybody would have begged you to come back later for honoring it..

As it stands, we will make sure no one has to honor any bets placed with you..
That's fine, I really don't care...

Pitt Gorilla
10-21-2007, 11:28 PM
damon "GOD ****ING DAMMIT" huardThat made me chuckle.

Hootie
10-21-2007, 11:32 PM
You think that's some kind of sincere apology? It's just another petulant holier-than-thou whining about how he's somehow smarter or better than everone else because he's not "stupid" enough to honor his internet bets.
That was a pretty hard 'bet' to honor...

and it wasn't even a bet...if Priest didn't get 20 carries this year, who lost the bet?

listopencil
10-21-2007, 11:32 PM
So, either Hootie is GoChiefs or Hootie is someone so like GoChiefs that they might as well be the same person.

10-21-2007, 11:33 PM

and it wasn't even a bet...if Priest didn't get 20 carries this year, who lost the bet?
EVERYONE!!!!

Hootie
10-21-2007, 11:34 PM
So, either Hootie is GoChiefs or Hootie is someone so like GoChiefs that they might as well be the same person.
Broncos actually looked like a football team tonight...I was shocked!

Hammock Parties
10-21-2007, 11:34 PM

Nah. We're not THAT similar.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2007, 12:30 AM
EVERYONE!!!!
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/213921~Gary-Oldman-Posters.jpg

Hootie
10-22-2007, 12:36 AM
Hamas has me 'Cpiggy'd' yet he still neg reps me 5 times a day...

We shall call the fake ignore a SIMPLEX JENKINS from now on.

10-22-2007, 12:37 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/213921~Gary-Oldman-Posters.jpg
Leon: The Professional

I love that movie.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2007, 12:44 AM
Hamas has me 'Cpiggy'd' yet he still neg reps me 5 times a day...

We shall call the fake ignore a SIMPLEX JENKINS from now on.

Sorry, I got a PM saying to rep bomb your ass again, so I took you off.

You'll be back on in 3, 2, 1....nlm

Hootie
10-22-2007, 12:45 AM
Sorry, I got a PM saying to rep bomb your ass again, so I took you off.

You'll be back on in 3, 2, 1....nlm
I bet I will ROFL

You will never be the same after I caused you to have a meltdown last week.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 12:49 AM
and I think you are making up the PM considering you are the only one to neg rep me tonight.

Direckshun
10-22-2007, 12:54 AM

Oh, god. Listen to this asshole. Parsing the unspoken rules of decency by creating unnecessary requirements.

"W-w-w-wait! It can't be a bet! For something to be a bet, there needs to be another person!"

Well then, asshole. It's not a bet. It's a ****ing promise. You don't have to make a promise to a person, you can make it to a community.

And you did. And you welched on your own damn words that nobody prompted you into saying.

However, had it been a person who was (a.) not yourself and (b.) had disagreed with you for some time on a particular issue, you'd drive it into their skulls.

You don't get pittance on this one. You don't get a mulligan. You're a welching pussy, and a really sore one at that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2007, 01:02 AM
and I think you are making up the PM considering you are the only one to neg rep me tonight.
ROFL....

Ok, back to iggy after this beatdown--

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:07 AM
Oh, god. Listen to this asshole. Parsing the unspoken rules of decency by creating unnecessary requirements.

"W-w-w-wait! It can't be a bet! For something to be a bet, there needs to be another person!"

Well then, asshole. It's not a bet. It's a ****ing promise. You don't have to make a promise to a person, you can make it to a community.

And you did. And you welched on your own damn words that nobody prompted you into saying.

However, had it been a person who was (a.) not yourself and (b.) had disagreed with you for some time on a particular issue, you'd drive it into their skulls.

You don't get pittance on this one. You don't get a mulligan. You're a welching pussy, and a really sore one at that.
Cool, put me on Cpiggy, I don't really care. I've never had a conversation with you on this site, anyways...I simply don't mind you because you seem to WANT the Chiefs to win, and that's good enough for me. So I have no reason to get into a pissing match with you.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:08 AM
ROFL....

Ok, back to iggy after this beatdown--
LMAO!!!

Not only are ALL OF YOUR messages dedicated to me, but your neg repping troupe is a bunch of ****ing retards!!!

Smed and Tribal Warfare?!?! ROFL ROFL ROFL

I think they both read at a 2nd grade level...

luv
10-22-2007, 01:09 AM
Cool, put me on Cpiggy, I don't really care. I've never had a conversation with you on this site, anyways...I simply don't mind you because you seem to WANT the Chiefs to win, and that's good enough for me. So I have no reason to get into a pissing match with you.
Smart move.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Smart move.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Trying to get into his pants, too?!

Hahahaha!

Direckshun
10-22-2007, 01:15 AM
Ohhhh, so now we've gone from you admitting you made a stupid mistake and cared enough about how we regard you that you openly apologize for it, to believing you didn't make a mistake at all because you didn't make a bet with another person and caring enough about how we regard you that you openly argue your case, to now admitting complete ambivolence about the subject and how we regard you to begin with.

I see no need to CPiggy you. My life is not lessened with your presense in it. I'd probably be posting back and forth with someone else if I wasn't posting with you right now -- though the odds are that person would be far more pleasant a personality.

In other words, I'm not vindicating myself or even trying to get you to stop. I'm simply pointing out your own vacuous nature of being. Do with that what you will.

luv
10-22-2007, 01:15 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Trying to get into his pants, too?!

Hahahaha!
No. He's smarter than you and much better at arguing. He'd eat you alive.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:17 AM
No. He's smarter than you and much better at arguing. He'd eat you alive.
Riiiight.

10-22-2007, 01:18 AM
Riiiight.
Get some popcorn. This is going to be entertaining.

luv
10-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Riiiight.
Didn't you know? I've been trying to get into your pants for forever.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:22 AM
Ohhhh, so now we've gone from you admitting you made a stupid mistake and cared enough about how we regard you that you openly apologize for it, to believing you didn't make a mistake at all because you didn't make a bet with another person and caring enough about how we regard you that you openly argue your case, to now admitting complete ambivolence about the subject and how we regard you to begin with.

I see no need to CPiggy you. My life is not lessened with your presense in it. I'd probably be posting back and forth with someone else if I wasn't posting with you right now -- though the odds are that person would be far more pleasant a personality.

In other words, I'm not vindicating myself or even trying to get you to stop. I'm simply pointing out your own vacuous nature of being. Do with that what you will.
No, it's a non issue.

THE MAQ, one of the smartest people on this board, hasn't correctly predicted ANYTHING for the two years I've been on this board...

A lot of people were talking about Priest getting 1,000 yards and blah blah blah when he came out of nowhere and announced he'd be making a comeback.

Logistically, this made no sense...and I admit I was 100% sure he was doing it for the paychecks and would never play another down in the NFL.

I was wrong, what can I do now? You say I should be a man and honor my 'bet' that was a 'bet' against no one?!

Let's be honest here...the only reason this is an issue is because I'm unpopular because I back Damon Huard and I was saying this team was a playoff team when everyone was writing them off after an 0-2 start FOR TWO STRAIGHT SEASONS...

People are so fed up with the fact that I'm so arrogant and loud with the Chiefs that when I finally get one wrong (with Priest) all they can do is make a big deal out of it...

I'm not leaving my favorite teams best board because one of my favorite players of the last decade defied the odds and made a comeback...

WHOOPDEE****INGDOO...

I missed one. Priest is back. If he's 50% of what he used to be, this is awesome...great news for the Chiefs.

Instead everyone is focused on something I said months ago to try and put the news at that time in perspective...Priest was MORE of a longshot to play another down for the Chiefs than the Chiefs making the playoffs last year.

The ONLY reason he's back is because LJ started out so slowly and CP wanted to light a fire underneath his 50 million dollar man!

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:22 AM
Didn't you know? I've been trying to get into your pants for forever.
Well that's disgusting. Can you please not even joke about such a thing?

luv
10-22-2007, 01:23 AM
Well that's disgusting. Can you please not even joke about such a thing?
Fine, we'll leave those things in private. ;)

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:25 AM
and like I said, this 'bet' was more of a 'I'll bet you a million dollars type' than a REAL bet...

I'll honor any sig bet, avatar bet, or anything like that...but leaving the board is a lose/lose for me and I think I'll stay and deal with being called a 'welching pussy' because I really don't give a ****.

I won't forget the 5 hour period of TOTAL HAPPINESS this board went through when the Chiefs AMAZINGLY made the playoffs last year, those 5 hours alone make me never want to leave this board...being in Illinois, I don't get to talk Chiefs with a lot of people, so this is really the only place I get to go and be in the presence of true fans (even if those 'true' fans cheer for losses on gamedays)...

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:28 AM
Fine, we'll leave those things in private. ;)
I categorize girls differently that a lot of guys...

1) Untouchables. Not worth your time. WAAAY too hot.
2) Girlfriends. Not worth your time. WAAAY too much effort.
3) Decent girls with low self-esteem. Awesome for one nighters!! Some are hot enough to be 'fake girlfriends' - meaning you can hook up with them whenever and call them your girlfriend, but if something better comes along you have no problem with taking it and losing this persons number..."It's not you, it's me!"
4) Man, I'm going to need a drink for this. You never exchange numbers with this person, you just do it, wake up, vomit in your mouth a little, go home and hope your roommates and friends don't rag on you very much about it.
5) What is that person doing here? The 'I could drink myself to near death and I still wouldn't sleep with that' category.

You guess where I'd put you.

luv
10-22-2007, 01:30 AM

3) Decent girls with low self-esteem. Awesome for one nighters!! Some are hot enough to be 'fake girlfriends' - meaning you can hook up with them whenever and call them your girlfriend, but if something better comes along you have no problem with taking it and losing this persons number..."It's not you, it's me!"
4) Man, I'm going to need a drink for this. You never exchange numbers with this person, you just do it, wake up, vomit in your mouth a little, go home and hope your roommates and friends don't rag on you very much about it.
5) What is that person doing here? The 'I could drink myself to near death and I still wouldn't sleep with that' category.

You can say whatever you want to about me in public, hon. It's okay.

10-22-2007, 01:30 AM

Wow. You have no future with a woman then based on that list.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:31 AM
I could be a lot meaner than I'm being...

luv
10-22-2007, 01:33 AM
I could be a lot meaner than I'm being...
If you can honestly accuse me of trying to get into Direckshun's pants, I give no credit to anything you have to say about me or anything else.

SPchief
10-22-2007, 01:34 AM

I don't know what he said, but why even bother?

Hootie
ROFL

I dabbled a bit with one 2 (2 years) and that was enough for me...

I'll wait until my 30's to make another commitment. I'm having far too much fun being single and having ZERO responsibility to want a serious girlfriend...

2's are FAR too clingy and insecure about relationships for my taste.

Hootie
If you can honestly accuse me of trying to get into Direckshun's pants, I give no credit to anything you have to say about me or anything else.
You'd hook up with JUST about anyone on this site if they showed enough interest.

10-22-2007, 01:36 AM
You'd hook up with JUST about anyone on this site if they showed enough interest.
you seem awfully interested in her Luv-life.

luv
10-22-2007, 01:36 AM
I don't know what he said, but why even bother?
How could you CPIggy Hootie? He's for too entertaining.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:37 AM
you seem awfully interested in her Luv-life.
No, I just know how her type thinks...

I'm a master when it comes to relationships...

DON'T KNOW WHY, I JUST KNOW ALL!

SPchief
10-22-2007, 01:38 AM
How could you CPIggy Hootie? He's for too entertaining.

Not really

luv
10-22-2007, 01:39 AM
No, I just know how her type thinks...

I'm a master when it comes to relationships...

DON'T KNOW WHY, I JUST KNOW ALL!
Are you honestly the same person off the internet than you are on? You don't play into your online persona?

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:43 AM
Are you honestly the same person off the internet than you are on? You don't play into your online persona?
Debating sports? Absolutely. I'm a stubborn prick when it comes to sports...

With people? I've had the same roommate since I was 18...we get along sensationally. I have 5 friends (since middle school), we all go to the same college and we get along famously.

And I draw attention to myself in public for laughs as well.

So yeah, more or less, I'm the same person offline as I am online...but fortunately for me the people in Illinois don't have any personal vendettas against Damon Huard so I get along with most people.

Direckshun
10-22-2007, 01:44 AM
No, it's a non issue.

THE MAQ, one of the smartest people on this board, hasn't correctly predicted ANYTHING for the two years I've been on this board...

A lot of people were talking about Priest getting 1,000 yards and blah blah blah when he came out of nowhere and announced he'd be making a comeback.

Logistically, this made no sense...and I admit I was 100% sure he was doing it for the paychecks and would never play another down in the NFL.

I was wrong, what can I do now? You say I should be a man and honor my 'bet' that was a 'bet' against no one?!

Let's be honest here...the only reason this is an issue is because I'm unpopular because I back Damon Huard and I was saying this team was a playoff team when everyone was writing them off after an 0-2 start FOR TWO STRAIGHT SEASONS...

People are so fed up with the fact that I'm so arrogant and loud with the Chiefs that when I finally get one wrong (with Priest) all they can do is make a big deal out of it...

I'm not leaving my favorite teams best board because one of my favorite players of the last decade defied the odds and made a comeback...

WHOOPDEE****INGDOO...

I missed one. Priest is back. If he's 50% of what he used to be, this is awesome...great news for the Chiefs.

Instead everyone is focused on something I said months ago to try and put the news at that time in perspective...Priest was MORE of a longshot to play another down for the Chiefs than the Chiefs making the playoffs last year.

The ONLY reason he's back is because LJ started out so slowly and CP wanted to light a fire underneath his 50 million dollar man!
I honestly don't care who you are. I've never talked to you before I don't think and I don't have any strong opinions on you personally until this.

All this stuff you're doing... the backstories, the people out to get you, the odds of you actually being wrong for once in your life, the fact that somebody else who was smart was wrong as well...

These are all excuses you tell to somehow dismiss the fact that you are now well within the realm of a welching pussy. So you wiggle like hell by apologizing, then arguing that you're not, then pretending you don't care, and now these elaborate explanation which do nothing to change the fact that you declared a promise and you welched on it.

It's not a "I'll pay you a million dollars!" promise, because that kind of promise obviously can't be met. Instead this promise involved abandoning an internet message board, well within your abilities, so it's much like being a pain in the ass and promising to pay everybody in the room $5 if you're wrong, and then shrugging it off when, guess what!, you are, because you don't feel like it.

You're not a lionized figure, and I'm sure as hell not demonizing you. You are, however, weak-willed, and not owning up to the consequences is the behavior of a child. Not to mention a pansy-ass, welching pussy, as well.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:47 AM
I honestly don't care who you are. I've never talked to you before I don't think and I don't have any strong opinions on you personally until this.

All this stuff you're doing... the backstories, the people out to get you, the odds of you actually being wrong for once in your life, the fact that somebody else who was smart was wrong as well...

These are all excuses you tell to somehow dismiss the fact that you are now well within the realm of a welching pussy. So you wiggle like hell by apologizing, then arguing that you're not, then pretending you don't care, and now these elaborate explanation which do nothing to change the fact that you declared a promise and you welched on it.

It's not a "I'll pay you a million dollars!" promise, because that kind of promise obviously can't be met. Instead this promise involved abandoning an internet message board, well within your abilities, so it's much like being a pain in the ass and promising to pay everybody in the room $5 if you're wrong, and then shrugging it off when you're wrong.

You're not a lionized figure, and I'm sure as hell not demonizing you. You are, however, weak-willed, and not owning up to the consequences is the behavior of a child. Not to mention a pansy-ass, welching pussy, as well.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

This post is Hamas level gay.

You've never talked to me, so why do YOU give a ****? I'm not leaving ChiefsPlanet because Holmes will MOST LIKELY amass more than 20 carries this year.

Sorry for hurting your feelings because I said I'd quit the board if he did. ERROR IN JUDGMENT.

I also said I'd give everyone $350.00 if the Chiefs didn't win the Super Bowl last year...

MAN! I'M A WELCHING PUSSY! HOW WILL I SLEEP AT NIGHT?!

Hammock Parties
10-22-2007, 01:47 AM
Man, of all the things to call Hootie...weak-willed ain't one of them. He has more will than ten men on this site.

Direckshun
10-22-2007, 01:52 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

This post is Hamas level gay.

You've never talked to me, so why do YOU give a ****? I'm not leaving ChiefsPlanet because Holmes will MOST LIKELY amass more than 20 carries this year.

Sorry for hurting your feelings because I said I'd quit the board if he did. ERROR IN JUDGMENT.

I also said I'd give everyone $350.00 if the Chiefs didn't win the Super Bowl last year...

MAN! I'M A WELCHING PUSSY! HOW WILL I SLEEP AT NIGHT?!
So we're at the level where we're trying to now reduce the level of importance of this stuff?

I don't blame you. And it's not that important, but you've bent over backwards throughout this thread treating it that way.

And that's kind of your life on ChiefsPlanet, I guess. Thrusting your bravado into every thread you can, fully expecting people to grow irritated and then acting indignant when they do.

I don't know what kind of brain it takes to operate that way, but I'd assume it's the same kind of brain that'd welch on a promise because, at the end of the day, it turns out there might have been consequences.

Direckshun
10-22-2007, 01:53 AM
Hootie's next response, by the way, will probably involve a laughing icon or two, and ridicule me for taking this matter way too seriously.

I highly anticipate the lowest road possible.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:55 AM
So we're at the level where we're trying to now reduce the level of importance of this stuff?

I don't blame you. And it's not that important, but you've bent over backwards throughout this thread treating it that way.

And that's kind of your life on ChiefsPlanet, I guess. Thrusting your bravado into every thread you can, fully expecting people to grow irritated and then acting indignant when they do.

I don't know what kind of brain it takes to operate that way, but I'd assume it's the same kind of brain that'd welch on a promise because, at the end of the day, it turns out there might have been consequences.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

You like guys!!!

(I would've given you a serious reply, but I read your next post and couldn't resist.)

Hootie
10-22-2007, 01:56 AM
I'm sorry for all of the people I hurt when I said I'd quit the board if Holmes had 20 carries this year. I'm deeply saddened to know it negatively effected so many people! Please, I beg your forgiveness!

Direckshun
10-22-2007, 02:17 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

You like guys!!!

(I would've given you a serious reply, but I read your next post and couldn't resist.)
What can I say -- I know the level of the room.

chagrin
10-22-2007, 05:15 AM
Man, of all the things to call Hootie...weak-willed ain't one of them. He has more will than ten men on this site.

10 out of 250 isn't so much

the Talking Can
10-22-2007, 06:46 AM
Huard stats from NFL.com:

177 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT and a QB rating of 55

Tribal Warfare
10-22-2007, 06:50 AM
I'm sorry for all of the people I hurt when I said I'd quit the board if Holmes had 20 carries this year. I'm deeply saddened to know it negatively effected so many people! Please, I beg your forgiveness!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar7186_8.gif

change the pic, that could be Gannon

Easy 6
10-22-2007, 08:21 AM
All anyone needs, to see what Hooties about, is to go back & take a look at his exchange with the online Madden gamer.

Or see his words here with luv, she makes innocuous & harmless suggestions/observations...he starts dragging it into a personal area.

He's a virulently obnoxious, loudmouthed prick whos likely had his ass whipped more times than he would ever admit.

banyon
10-22-2007, 09:14 AM
Wow, Hootie sure uglied up this thread.

the Talking Can
10-22-2007, 09:31 AM
ha ha

luv
10-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Or see his words here with luv, she makes innocuous & harmless suggestions/observations...he starts dragging it into a personal area.

In his defense, he's not nearly the only person who does that. I like it when he does though, because he does it when he'd trying to get under my skin. That's when I know I've gotten under his. :D

Easy 6
10-22-2007, 10:29 AM
In his defense, he's not nearly the only person who does that. I like it when he does though, because he does it when he'd trying to get under my skin. That's when I know I've gotten under his. :D

He DOES hate it when nobody takes his bait.

I'll admit, i used to be amused with his rantings & often found his football takes to be better than average. But lately he's turned it up a notch & between the gamer he berated & the way he talks to you...i've come to despise the little f&cker.

Its not an act with him, he really IS an obnoxious asshole who thinks everyone is beneath him.

Rausch
10-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Wow, someone really shat in their hat...

Hootie
10-22-2007, 11:56 AM

No, it's Croyle.

Brock
10-22-2007, 11:59 AM

Actually, it couldn't be.

Hootie
10-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Actually, it couldn't be.
He has the intelligence of a 4th grader, tops.