PDA

View Full Version : Madden Curse still alive...

DFB
10-14-2007, 03:57 PM
Anybody see VY go out today? Creepy. I pray a Chief is NEVER on the cover.

Basileus777
10-14-2007, 03:58 PM
How serious is in the injury?

KCChiefsMan
10-14-2007, 04:00 PM
didn't someone break the curse a year or 2 ago? It is pretty creepy, but it is the NFL.

Mecca
10-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Young left Sunday's game against Tampa Bay with an apparent leg injury after scrambling for a 2-yard gain and being pushed out of bounds midway through the third quarter.

He was replaced by Kerry Collins and soon after headed into the locker room. Young began limping just as defensive tackle Jovan Haye gave him a shove as last year's NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year crossed the sideline. Young stumbled forward before falling to the ground.

kcfanXIII
10-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Young leaves game with leg injury
The Associated Press

TAMPA, FL, Oct. 14, 2007 — Tennessee quarterback Vince Young left Sunday's game against Tampa Bay with a leg injury after scrambling for a 2-yard gain and being pushed out of bounds midway through the third quarter.

Young began limping just as defensive tackle Jovan Haye gave him a shove as last year's NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year crossed the sideline. Young stumbled forward before falling to the ground.

He remained on the ground for a couple of minutes before being helped to his feet and remaining on the sideline. He was replaced by Kerry Collins and soon after headed into the locker room.

The Titans said he had a quadriceps injury and that his return to the game was probable.

per http://www.titansonline.com/news/newsmain_detail.php?PRKey=5164

Digital Takawira
10-14-2007, 05:07 PM
ha. i'm going against vince today in FF, and just before the early games, i changed my smacktalk in my yahoo league to say "isn't it about time the curse caught up with vince?"

ROFL

Rasputin
10-14-2007, 05:11 PM
I hope he recovers after we play them week 15...

Hammock Parties
10-14-2007, 05:12 PM
dude vince young sucks ass anyways. he got way overhyped last year for doing nothing... it wasnt the offense that made that team, what was it 8-8? it was their defense. Media darling he is

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 05:25 PM
http://imgred.com/http://www.joemande.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/lj.jpg

kcxiv
10-14-2007, 06:10 PM
dude vince young sucks ass anyways. he got way overhyped last year for doing nothing... it wasnt the offense that made that team, what was it 8-8? it was their defense. Media darling he isHe's not really overhyped. He doesnt have the flashy stats, but some of the plays he makes are beyond amazing. He always keeps his team in the game.

I dont think he's over rated yet.

LJ_MVP_07
10-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Madden curse my ass! It's ****ing football, players get hurt every sunday.

kcxiv
10-14-2007, 07:42 PM
Madden curse my ass! It's ****ing football, players get hurt every sunday.
Heh, tell LT that. He refused it when they asked him for that reason alone.

YOu can also ask the last 7-8 Madden cover guys who got hurt or legal trouble after they had their mugs on the cover of the pos game.