PDA

View Full Version : The Chargers most likely will win the division, but....

ROYC75
10-14-2007, 05:52 PM
They are going nowhere. They should get to 10-6 unless Norv screws it up, which is very likely.Here are the reasons why I see this......

# 1 . They Norv Turner ..... how this guy continues to get HC gigs is beyond me. The Chargers have the best talent in the league other than New England ( who will win it all )

# 2 . Phillip Rivers ....... I didn't like his delivery in college and was easily rattled. Still the same, this guy is going to have a sophmore slump this year. Last year, Cam done a great job of bringing him along with the talent they had. Rivers 1st season was a flash in the pan.......Norv doesn't know how to use Rivers and that talented team , a serious flaw on Norv's part.

# 3 . Their defense is lacking a good DC..... Wade is gone and it shows. Their D looks out of place alot.

# 4 Too much contention among the players ...... They lack a good HC.

Now with this said, am I rooting for KC to kick ass and win the AFC West..... That would be sweet, but I don't see us having the ability to do anything either, maybe a playoff apperance , if we somehow steal a few more games we should lose and get our usual middle of the road draft choice.

Discuss ?

MichaelH
10-14-2007, 06:02 PM
The AFC West isn't a strong division this year. I predict the winner goes 9-7, 10-6 tops.

Norv isn't a good head coach much like Hermie. They know their sides of the ball but suck as a head coach. Each would make a decent coordinator on their respective sides of the ball but that's it.

As far as contention amongst the ranks, I say the more the merrier. I hope the other 3 teams burn each other's locker rooms down for all I care. It's the only chance the 2007-2008 Chiefs will see any post season action.

FAX
10-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Right now, we're on top of the division with net points in the negative thirteen range, Mr. ROYC75.

At this rate, we'll win the AFCW with approximately minus 36 net points on the year. I feel pretty darn good about that.

FAX

Bowser
10-14-2007, 06:11 PM
We're already 35 point underdogs for when they come to play at Arrowhead this year.

jjchieffan
10-14-2007, 06:34 PM
I still don't think any more of SD than I did 2 weeks ago. Denver Sucks, and Oakland has looked good, but is probably not really that good. So I don't put much stock in the last 2 wins. We embarrassed them at home, and we are mediocre. Looking at their schedule. I don't see them going above .500.

Rasputin
10-14-2007, 06:35 PM
The only way I think we can kick ass is to put Croyle in. He may/maynot get us past the first round but I sure think he gives us a better chance to win now and for the future. He needs to grow with this team very badly. D Bowe is missing out on opportunities gallore because of Huards lack of abillity to locate him soon enough and deliver the ball. Further more Huard is going to get our guys killed like he did Sammie Parker, not giving them much chance. The balls in the air look like slow motion.

With Croyle > mediocre & we compete with the best of them and finish with playoff experience.

With Huard = mediocre & we get killed in the first round of the playoffs.

Logical
10-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Tell the truth you let III write that in depth analysis for you.

chiefsfan1963
10-14-2007, 07:01 PM
They are going nowhere. They should get to 10-6 unless Norv screws it up, which is very likely.Here are the reasons why I see this......

# 1 . They Norv Turner ..... how this guy continues to get HC gigs is beyond me. The Chargers have the best talent in the league other than New England ( who will win it all )

# 2 . Phillip Rivers ....... I didn't like his delivery in college and was easily rattled. Still the same, this guy is going to have a sophmore slump this year. Last year, Cam done a great job of bringing him along with the talent they had. Rivers 1st season was a flash in the pan.......Norv doesn't know how to use Rivers and that talented team , a serious flaw on Norv's part.

# 3 . Their defense is lacking a good DC..... Wade is gone and it shows. Their D looks out of place alot.

# 4 Too much contention among the players ...... They lack a good HC.

Now with this said, am I rooting for KC to kick ass and win the AFC West..... That would be sweet, but I don't see us having the ability to do anything either, maybe a playoff apperance , if we somehow steal a few more games we should lose and get our usual middle of the road draft choice.

Discuss ?

That may make you feel good, but we still freakin SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Buck
10-14-2007, 07:26 PM
:homer: says they can win it all.

ROYC75
10-14-2007, 07:26 PM
That may make you feel good, but we still freakin SUCK!!!!!!!!!

It does not, the whole division sucks this year. Had SD of kept Marty, they would have won this division by 3-4 games.

As for KC, We have many issues with this team. If we stumble and win enuff games,we go nowhere. If we don't wi enuff games, we go nowhere. If we lose all the games, we go nowhere....... doesn't matter, it's all with Huard as our QB.

Now Carl and Herm wants to win the diision, that says , Look, we are AFC West Champs, we accomplished part of our goal.

I think most fans here are tired of the mediocrity and would gladly settle for a losing season or 2 to build from the ground up a champonship caliber team that can contend for the AFC Championship/ SB run instead of just an AFC West crown and hoping for a 3 game run of luck.