PDA

View Full Version : Petro Just Said ...

FAX
10-15-2007, 10:28 AM
... that when Gonzo caught the record-breaking touchdown, all his teammates went out to congratulate him, but LJ didn't.

Can anyone confirm this?

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post.

Fire Me Boy!
10-15-2007, 10:30 AM
I wouldn't be terribly surprised.

The more I see him be a spoiled little brat the more I regret us not trading his ass.

Boon
10-15-2007, 10:32 AM
LJ is all about LJ. Period.
A very selfish bitch.
That being said I hope the selfish bitch runs for 150 yards against the Faiders............

FAX
10-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Petro's ripping on LJ, Mr. Fire Me Boy!. He also said that LJ sits by himself on the sidelines (not with his offensive teammates) and the only person who goes to sit with him is Bowe. Petro is vehemently expressing concern that LJ will poison Bowe's attitude and turn him into a helmet throwing loser pouter.

FAX

Demonpenz
10-15-2007, 10:37 AM
bowe's attitude is going to go down that route anyway. Wideouts want the ball everytime and he bowe exhoods confidence. A couple years in the league there will be games were he throws a pity party because he doesn't get the ball.

Fire Me Boy!
10-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Petro's ripping on LJ, Mr. Fire Me Boy!. He also said that LJ sits by himself on the sidelines (not with his offensive teammates) and the only person who goes to sit with him is Bowe. Petro is vehemently expressing concern that LJ will poison Bowe's attitude and turn him into a helmet throwing loser pouter.

FAX
I can't say I'm thrilled about Bowe sitting with LJ either.

There was a caller on 610 who is known by the sportscasters to have a very reliable source on the team who says LJ is "the most hated man in the KC locker room."

Obviously, hearsay, but interesting. Especially since the broadcaster admitted the caller had a very good source. Maybe more than "I heard from a friend, who has a sister, who dates the cousin of a guy who knows..."

Fire Me Boy!
10-15-2007, 10:39 AM
bowe's attitude is going to go down that route anyway. Wideouts want the ball everytime and he bowe exhoods confidence. A couple years in the league there will be games were he throws a pity party because he doesn't get the ball.
I think Herm can probably handle guys like this... I'm hoping anyway.

bringbackmarty
10-15-2007, 10:39 AM
there is no team in lj, there is no loser in bowe.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Sounds like Petro knows how to get listeners by stating stuff that no one else can verify and the sheep just start following along.

Every day I read this board, the happier I am I <b>can't</b> listen to the KC sportscasters.

Mr. Laz
I think Herm can probably handle guys like this... I'm hoping anyway.
handle LJ or Bowe?

Chiefnj2
Larry has always been grumpy. I don't think it will rub off on Bowe. Bowe is Bowe. Go check out the youtube vid of him when they were filming the rookie card shoot. He's a good natured, confident kid. He may get a little cocky over time, but there's nothing wrong with that. KC needs some players with swagger.

Boon
10-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Maybe LJ should start hanging with Bennie Sapp.

Coogs
10-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Sounds like Petro knows how to get listeners by stating stuff that no one else can verify and the sheep just start following along.

Every day I read this board, the happier I am I <b>can't</b> listen to the KC sportscasters.

Oh, but you can...

http://www.810whb.com

http://sportsradio610.com

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 10:44 AM

then you can prove it's not true?

FAX
10-15-2007, 10:45 AM

I have to stream them in order to elevate my anger threshold, Mr. Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan. Frankly, it's one of the few ways I can get Chiefs news and information and it's cheaper than low blood pressure medication.

A caller just made a point that LJ spiked the ball in the 4th as an expression of disgust directed toward the o-line. Unfortunately, LJ is making a habit of whiffing in pass protection risking the life of our awesome quarterback, so he doesn't have the "right" to be upset at the line's blocking.

FAX

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-15-2007, 10:46 AM
Nope.

But, I'm not going to go off and proclaim anything pro or con LJ just because a known sportscaster with an apparent axe to grind says something.

People around here jump on any little rumor and blow it into a conflagration . . and when it turns out they were wrong, they convienently ignore it and move on to the next subject to blow out of proportion.

Remember, truth doesn't matter, only what we <b>WANT</b> to believe is the truth matters.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Nope.

But, I'm not going to go off and proclaim anything pro or con LJ just because a known sportscaster with an apparent axe to grind says something.

People around here jump on any little rumor and blow it into a conflagration . . and when it turns out they were wrong, they convienently ignore it and move on to the next subject to blow out of proportion.

Remember, truth doesn't matter, only what we <b>WANT</b> to believe is the truth matters.
i see sheep following you

http://www.bdb.co.za/shackle/images/sheep_racing.jpg

Demonpenz
10-15-2007, 10:48 AM
it seems like larry johnson needs some deep theropy he never is even close to seeming like a decent guy. He can be funny sometimes but it seems like whenever he goes to kids camp he is pissed. It's not good for you larry. You make eleventy billion dollars. Life isn't that bad. You can afford some anti depressants. I can just see it now he is going to get hurt and be out of the league he is going to have no friends no one will like him and he will start saying the nfl screwed him out of a check and he will be some bitter washed up old man. If you can get help at charter get help somewhere

FAX
10-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Nope.

I'm a firm believer in truthism, Mr. Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan. I like it tons better than falsies. But Petro's been on the homer train lately so I don't think he's slamming LJ for ratings. He's made a statement that I hoped to have confirmed. So, can you confirm that LJ did not congratulate Gonzo?

FAX

Demonpenz
10-15-2007, 10:49 AM
LJ's blocking and reading and reacting still sucks. Huard is just glad when didn't face fujita yesterday.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-15-2007, 10:51 AM
I have to stream them in order to elevate my anger threshold, Mr. Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan. Frankly, it's one of the few ways I can get Chiefs news and information and it's cheaper than low blood pressure medication.

A caller just made a point that LJ spiked the ball in the 4th as an expression of disgust directed toward the o-line. Unfortunately, LJ is making a habit of whiffing in pass protection risking the life of our awesome quarterback, so he doesn't have the "right" to be upset at the line's blocking.

FAX

See, there again, people on this board *(the in crowd)* have declared LJ a bad apple, therefore he must be a bad apple.

There's no other explanation that can be accepted.

Period.

There's no doubt LJ isn't playing like I'd like him to, nor is the OL, nor is the QB nor our our CBs. I'm pretty disappointed in the team at large this year.

But, by all means, enjoy your (the collective your, not you specifically, FAX) speculations and your ability to read player's minds and know their motivation with 100% accuracy. It's obvious some people here are able to <b>know</b> what motivates a player or why they may have missed a block or dropped a pass or whatever.

I'll make my own judgements based on what games I'm able to watch.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm a firm believer in truthism, Mr. Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan. I like it tons better than falsies. But Petro's been on the homer train lately so I don't think he's slamming LJ for ratings. He's made a statement that I hoped to have confirmed. So, can you confirm that LJ did not congratulate Gonzo?

FAX
wasn't it petro that slammed KK and jack harry awhile back for saying that players didn't like LJ in the locker room without having any proof?

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 10:52 AM
He learned from Priest well

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-15-2007, 10:54 AM

FAX

I believe I said, no I can't confirm or deny it.

I would wager almost anyone watching the game probably couldn't either. I was too busy enjoying the moment and watching Tony. I have no recollection of who did or didn't congratulate him. It wasn't important, it was Tony's moment.

If Petro hadn't said anything, I doubt anyone else would be discussing this subject right now.

Demonpenz
10-15-2007, 10:55 AM
i am on hold right now here is what my point is.

"The problems all started when we gave mike sweeney the big contract"

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 10:56 AM
Nope.

Dude, Petro is the biggest Chiefs apoligist on the local radio. As a matter of fact he's on the Chiefs payroll.

FAX
10-15-2007, 10:56 AM
See, there again, people on this board *(the in crowd)* have declared LJ a bad apple, therefore he must be a bad apple.

Period.

There's no doubt LJ isn't playing like I'd like him to, nor is the OL, nor is the QB nor our our CBs. I'm pretty disappointed in the team at large this year.

But, by all means, enjoy your (the collective your, not you specifically, FAX) speculations and your ability to read player's minds and know their motivation with 100% accuracy. It's obvious some people here are able to <b>know</b> what motivates a player or why they may have missed a block or dropped a pass or whatever.

I understand your point, Mr. Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan, and I admire your desire to make up your own mind based on you own experience.

Personally, I think LJ is weird as hell and a pretty darn poor rapper. But that's just me. In this case, I'm just asking a question because I didn't see the game. I was hoping that someone who did see it, or tivoed it, or has one of those special brains that allows you remember everything, can confirm what Petro said was true or false.

FAX

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 10:57 AM

I would wager almost anyone watching the game probably couldn't either. I was too busy enjoying the moment and watching Tony. I have no recollection of who did or didn't congratulate him. It wasn't important, it was Tony's moment.

If Petro hadn't said anything, I doubt anyone else would be discussing this subject right now.
so then what is your point?

you freely admit it could be true

i'm sensing a "dam media starting trouble when they should be ignoring stuff like this for the good of the team" type attitude.

bobbything
10-15-2007, 10:58 AM

I can confirm that Johnson wasn't in the endzone congratulating Gonzo. But, that's nothing new. After that the endzone celebration, I have no idea if he did.

Bottom line is it's about time Johnson stops acting like the baby Vermeil proclaimed him to be.

Wile_E_Coyote
The story Petro told about LJ walking off the field early last week, was disputed as a lie. KK has rubbed off on Petro

FAX
wasn't it petro that slammed KK and jack harry awhile back for saying that players didn't like LJ in the locker room without having any proof?

I'm uncertain of the unquestionable, absolute, 100%, verifyable truthfullness of that, Mr. Laz. I do know, however, that Petro has been very pro-status quo this season and has gone out of his way to defend Carl and Herm in the face of extreme criticism.

FAX

ChiefsGirl
10-15-2007, 10:59 AM
I don't really care if LJ rapes small animals after TG scores a touchdown. The importance of LJ being a leader or even a team player is really over-rated. He never has been, why start now? It's not a problem when he's rushing for 1700 yards.

FAX
10-15-2007, 10:59 AM

I agree with this 100%.

FAX

Demonpenz
10-15-2007, 11:00 AM
The story Petro told about LJ walking off the field early last week, was disputed as a lie. KK has rubbed off on Petro

kk wants more playing time?

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 11:01 AM
It was not a lie. Saw it with my own eyes.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 11:02 AM
KK has rubbed off on Petro

yea .. that's it

no matter what is said, no matter who says it .... it's KK's fault

ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
10-15-2007, 11:03 AM
KK has rubbed off on Petro
Ewwwww......

Wile_E_Coyote

sorry don't buy it

Mr. Laz
hey .... that means KK's accurate reporting must of rubbed off on Petro.

:clap:

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 11:04 AM
sorry don't buy it
yea ... yea ....

BRC, you lie.

FAX
10-15-2007, 11:04 AM
I don't really care if LJ rapes small animals after TG scores a touchdown. The importance of LJ being a leader or even a team player is really over-rated. He never has been, why start now? It's not a problem when he's rushing for 1700 yards.

I guess I'm sort of old school about these kinds of things, Ms. ChiefsGirl. The way I see it, if your teammate just set the all-time touchdown record for tight-ends, you should run your ass out there and give him a high-five or some decent reefer or something.

FAX

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-15-2007, 11:05 AM
so then what is your point?

you freely admit it could be true

i'm sensing a "dam media starting trouble when they should be ignoring stuff like this for the good of the team" type attitude.

My point is no one is sure one way or the other, but that's not stopping anyone from making "definitive statements" about Larry's state of mind, people calling for him to get mental treatments, stating for a fact that he's lazy, whatever.

Truth doesn't matter, only what we want to be the truth matters.

Ah, forget it.

I knew trying to step in front of a good Internet dogpile was a waste of time. I'll just go back to lurking.

Time to start thinking about the Raiders.

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 11:05 AM
I cheer for the Chiefs. I'll be cheering for the Chiefs long after Tony G, Croyle and LJ are gone.

They don't have to be Boy Scouts or pillars of the community.

It's about the team not the players but after having been through having a drug ring being run inside my teams locker room I'd rather not see or hear of my players violating laws that we have to abide by also.

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 11:06 AM
sorry don't buy itgblowfish saw it too. :harumph:

Micjones
10-15-2007, 11:06 AM
*Yawn*

Who knows what Johnson said to Gonzalez after he scored his record-breaking TD. I don't get caught up in speculative stuff like this. Petro's an outsider.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 11:07 AM
kk wants more playing time?

ROFL

FAX
sorry don't buy it

If you're referring to LJ leaving the field before the EP, Mr. Wile_E_Coyote, that was reported by many people who were actually at the game as well as by that Rhonda Moss semi-person. I wasn't there, though, so I don't believe it either.

FAX

Mr. Laz
really :hmmm:

then how much do you think the effort of the offensive line is effected when they block for somebody they don't like/respect?

it's human nature, a person will work harder for somebody they respect.

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Petro's an outsider.
Stay up with the program here. Petro works for the Chiefs on a part-time basis. He is a paid employee of the KC Chiefs. How can he be an outsider?

Chiefnj2
10-15-2007, 11:08 AM
I don't really care if LJ rapes small animals after TG scores a touchdown.

I think that would draw a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty or excessive celebration penalty depending on how much the varmint is enjoying it.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 11:09 AM
gblowfish saw it too. :harumph:

Sorry BRC, I give more credit to what I hear on the radio then what I read on a BB. I'm not familuar enough with this group

InChiefsHeaven
10-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Maybe LJ said something a little later after the malay was over...

..."Yo, Tony! Good job. I was going to go out on the field and congratulate you, but I was taking a leak..."

I wonder if Priest said anything to him...he was on the sidelines yesterday...

...this is a stupid topic of conversation.

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Sorry BRC, I give more credit to what I hear on the radio then what I read on a BB. I'm not familuar enough with this group
Welllll all the local talk radio shows had people from their radio stations say they saw him leave also.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Welllll all the local talk radio shows had people from their radio stations say they saw him leave also.

I no what I heard, time to move on :)

Chiefs Pantalones
I've been an LJ backer for as long as he's been here, but he's starting to piss me off with his piss poor blocking and bad attitude.

FAX
*Yawn*

Who knows what Johnson said to Gonzalez after he scored his record-breaking TD. I don't get caught up in speculative stuff like this. Petro's an outsider.

Has the Cone Of Silence been activated?

I'm not asking whether or not LJ said anything to TG, Mr. Micjones. Nor am I asking someone to tell me what he said. What I am asking is if anyone can confirm or deny that LJ did or did not run, walk, or otherwise ambulate to the field when TG caught the touchdown pass.

FAX

bobbything
10-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Has the Cone Of Silence been activated?

I'm not asking whether or not LJ said anything to TG, Mr. Micjones. Nor am I asking someone to tell me what he said. What I am asking is if anyone can confirm or deny that LJ did or did not run, walk, or otherwise ambulate to the field when TG caught the touchdown pass.

FAX
I can confirm it.

FAX
10-15-2007, 11:14 AM
...this is a stupid topic of conversation.

No. You are a stupid topic of conversation. This is a question.

FAX

Direckshun
10-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Man.

If anybody can find a sour note in a wonderful, historical moment like TG breaking the record, it's a KC sportscaster.

FAX
10-15-2007, 11:15 AM
I can confirm it.

Thank you, Mr. bobbything.

Jeez.

FAX

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 11:15 AM
I no what I heard, time to move on :)

translation: i know i was wrong .... please stop calling me on it.

Silock
10-15-2007, 11:16 AM
exhoods

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm not laughing at you, but that's funny :)

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Man.

If anybody can find a sour note in a wonderful, historical moment like TG breaking the record, it's a KC sportscaster.

This is where KK has rubbed off on Petro. Whitlock must have rubbed off on KK. To much rubbing off going on, that's for sure

suds79
10-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Man.

I think the subject of his point was based more on LJ and his attitude rather than Tony's record breaking catch.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 11:18 AM
translation: i know i was wrong .... please stop calling me on it.

Why are you being an ass? I was talking to BRC & you want to start a pile on. Piss off

HemiEd
10-15-2007, 11:19 AM
really :hmmm:

then how much do you think the effort of the offensive line is effected when they block for somebody they don't like/respect?

it's human nature, a person will work harder for somebody they respect.

Bingo! I have said this several times, and it is not the first time it has happened.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Why are you being an ass? I was talking to BRC & you want to start a pile on. Piss off

next time somebody says something you don't want to hear, try sticking your fingers in your ears and sing "La La La ...... " really loudly.

should work better than saying something isn't true when you don't have a clue.

CrazyHorse
I dont particualry remember everyone congratulating him on the field as much as I saw him high 5ing a bunch of players on the sideline. I'm not sure what it matters, other than another example of someone trying to make something out of nothing.

FAX
Man.

Exactly, Mr. Direckshun. I was surprised. What people should be talking about today is Tony's career accomplishments as punctuated by yesterday's game. Instead, Petro just launched into some virulent, Hitleresque hate speech in reference to Sapp's and LJ's behavior issues.

FAX

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 11:24 AM
next time somebody says something you don't want to hear, try sticking your fingers in your ears and sing "La La La ...... " really loudly.

should work better than saying something isn't true when you don't have a clue.

Your an idiot
ROFL

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Exactly, Mr. Direckshun. I was surprised. What people should be talking about today is Tony's career accomplishments as punctuated by yesterday's game. Instead, Petro just launched into some virulent, Hitleresque hate speech in reference to Sapp's and LJ's behavior issues.

FAX
There is something deeper going on here Mr. Fax.

The empty seats.
The possible blackouts looming.
25% of the fans leaving before the game was decided.
The level of passion on this board etc.etc.

Chiefs nation wants fundamental change.

BRC

ceebz
10-15-2007, 11:25 AM
meh, I could care less. I just want the guy to put some ****ing effort into pass blocking.

HolmeZz
10-15-2007, 11:27 AM
bowe's attitude is going to go down that route anyway.

Bowe was the first guy to come over to LJ and console him after he fumbled into the end zone.

Straight, No Chaser
10-15-2007, 11:27 AM
... that when Gonzo caught the record-breaking touchdown, all his teammates went out to congratulate him, but LJ didn't.

Can anyone confirm this?

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post.

Doesn't matter. If diaper boy didn't congratulate him "right after" TG is mature enough to handle it: he's a pro. Larry has an anger management problem which could be (A) He's pissed off at himself, or (B) He's pissed off at the play call or the O-Line. Either way DV had it correct and Larry has to get a shorter memory.

--->

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Your an idiot
ROFL
Let's walk through this.
Dude, you call me a liar. I tell you another long time poster on the Planet says he saw the same thing. You say sorry I only believe what I hear on the radio, not you. I tell you that every radio station had one of their own radio guys report that they also saw LJ leave early. You say whatever, lets move on.

Hootie
10-15-2007, 11:31 AM
because you're being a ****ing retard...

Why would BRC lie? Dude is a class act on this board.

FAX
10-15-2007, 11:33 AM
Yeah.

Not to mention people calling my thread stupid and stuff.

FAX

Hootie
10-15-2007, 11:33 AM

The empty seats.

BRC
Let's be honest...

Ticket prices get higher and higher and higher, so the stadium is filled with a lot of 'casual' fans who rather beat traffic then watch the Chiefs win...

AT LEAST THAT IS MY THEORY

Shit, my Dad has season tickets and last year while I was at the Thanksgiving game my stepmom decided she wanted to leave at halftime or something so they both left...

I was like, HOW do you leave this game at halftime?

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 11:34 AM
Let's walk through this. Dude, you call me a liar. I tell you another long time poster on the Planet says he saw the same thing. You say sorry I only believe what I hear on the radio, not you. I tell you that every radio station had one of their own radio guys report that they also saw LJ leave early. You say whatever, lets move on.

moved on :)

Fire Me Boy!
10-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah.

Not to mention people calling my thread stupid and stuff.

FAX
FAX, I believe with my whole heart the ONLY thing that could make this thread better would be pictures of boobies of all shapes and sizes.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 11:36 AM
because you're being a ****ing retard...

Why would BRC lie? Dude is a class act on this board.

Better than being a celibate retard, I reckon

1ChiefsDan
10-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Dude, Petro is the biggest Chiefs apoligist on the local radio. As a matter of fact he's on the Chiefs payroll.SO if that is true, with all of the dissapointment with the Chiefs in KC this year there is no chance his ratings were dropping? Maybe he is just saying things to stir the pot?

Most of this board talks about how horrible 810 is until something is said that they like - then it is the gosple.:rolleyes:

Raiderhater
10-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Goog grief, this place continues to go further and further down hill.

Fire Me Boy!
10-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Raiderhader, I believe with my whole heart the ONLY thing that could make this board climb uphill would be pictures of boobies of all shapes and sizes.

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 11:41 AM
It's because you never come up here anymore. It's all your fault.

bobbything
10-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Maybe he is just saying things to stir the pot?
I don't think it's really stirring the pot. I think that he may just be pointing out some of the personality flaws with LJ; that could have an adverse affect on this team.

When things are going well, for him, he's probably a good guy. When things aren't going well, he's a farking baby. He can't be happy for anyone other than himself.

FAX
10-15-2007, 11:45 AM
FAX, I believe with my whole heart the ONLY thing that could make this thread better would be pictures of boobies of all shapes and sizes.

Thank you, Mr. Fire Me Boy!. You're very kind.

For a moment there, I thought the words "Petro said" were pig latin for "yo momma's a ho."

FAX

Hootie
10-15-2007, 11:46 AM
This is why Herm is a good coach for KC...

Players respect Herm, and Herm can control the locker room so IF LJ is being the bitch people are accusing him of being, he can kind of smooth things over to the point of: "Let me worry about him, you all just do your job and stay positive..." kind of thing.

Seriously, LJ can be all about himself all he wants as long as he's running for 4 YPC and 100 YPG...

Besides, LJ is still saying all of the right things to the media when he does talk to them, which is somewhat surprising, and it still leads me to believe that LJ does care about winning.

Raiderhater
10-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Raiderhader, I believe with my whole heart the ONLY thing that could make this board climb uphill would be pictures of boobies of all shapes and sizes.

http://www.lazydragon.com/con/images/save_the_boobies02.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Brian Waters needs to stomp LJ's ass out. Maybe then he'd stop being such a bitch.

Raiderhater
10-15-2007, 11:51 AM
It's because you never come up here anymore. It's all your fault.

I work thirteen straight days and have one off. I can find time to show up here, but when I do I come across this type of idiocy.

go bo
10-15-2007, 11:52 AM

FAXthat seems like a good point...

but as long as he continues to be the engine that drives the chiefs offense, i don't care if he demands that carl suck his dick on the sidelines when the d is on the field...

Boon
10-15-2007, 11:52 AM
Brian Waters needs to stomp LJ's ass out. Maybe then he'd stop being such a bitch.

It looked like he was gonna stomp Sapp's ass out yesterday on the sidelines!!

patteeu
10-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Nope.

What is Petro's "apparent axe to grind"? This isn't KK that we're talking about here.

FAX
10-15-2007, 11:55 AM
I work thirteen straight days and have one off. I can find time to show up here, but when I do I come across this type of idiocy.

I can only get my Chiefs information from the radio streams, Mr. Raiderhader. So that's what I do. Petro comes on the air and makes it sound as if every friggin' player on our squad runs onto the field to congratulate Tony. Except LJ. I wanted to know if it was true because I can't watch the game from this location and I thought someone here might have seen the action.

What is so damnedable idiotic about that?

FAX

Hootie
10-15-2007, 11:57 AM
Nah, Waters will bitch the young guys out but he's not touching LJ with a 20 foot pole - no one is, not even Herm.

They will let LJ be LJ as long as he starts producing. Herm won't let him be a problem...

StcChief
10-15-2007, 11:59 AM
LJ came from a very middle class existence with Dad as coach etc.... never had to want for anything.

Bowe...came from a family in disaster raised by Grandma. Lucky he's not in jail..

he appreciates what he gets. lets hope it stays that way.

Raiderhater
10-15-2007, 12:00 PM
I can only get my Chiefs information from the radio streams, Mr. Raiderhader. So that's what I do. Petro comes on the air and makes it sound as if every friggin' player on our squad runs onto the field to congratulate Tony. Except LJ. I wanted to know if it was true because I can't watch the game from this location and I thought someone here might have seen the action.

FAX

It is the ensuing discussions/arguments that I find to be idiotic. Not your quest for conformation of a story.

patteeu
10-15-2007, 12:01 PM
This is where KK has rubbed off on Petro. Whitlock must have rubbed off on KK. To much rubbing off going on, that's for sure

KK had an axe to grind with Carl Peterson before he ever had a radio program so I don't think it had anything to do with Whitlock. In fact, it comes at least partly from a situation when he says Carl Peterson tried to get him fired from his job with one of the local TV stations. I forget what Carl was upset about at the time, but I'm sure that according to KK it was something that puts KK in a good light and makes CP seem like a petulant ogre.

afchiefs
10-15-2007, 12:18 PM

My little contrabution to this thread.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 12:19 PM
who are you again?

Boon
10-15-2007, 12:21 PM

WTF??

ceebz
10-15-2007, 12:25 PM

Nice. This thread needed that.
:clap:

ceebz
10-15-2007, 12:26 PM
WTF??

The more the merrier.

afchiefs
10-15-2007, 12:31 PM
WTF??

He said all shapes and sizes but never metioned a number restriction :D

Hydrae
10-15-2007, 12:31 PM

It's all Sapp's fault!

The worst of it is, I think Herm enjoyed it. :)

Boon
10-15-2007, 12:32 PM
The more the merrier.

Does she possess any other oddities that aren't revealed in that picture?

Stewie
10-15-2007, 12:38 PM

Your eyes are deceiving you. The reason Petro apologized to the Chiefs and LJ was because Channel 4 had video of LJ on the field after the final extra point. He didn't stick around to shake hands with opponents, but went straight to the locker room.

Raiderhater
10-15-2007, 12:40 PM
who are you again?

Yo' daddy.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Your eyes are deceiving you. The reason Petro apologized to the Chiefs and LJ was because Channel 4 had video of LJ on the field after the final extra point. He didn't stick around to shake hands with opponents, but went straight to the locker room.

I knew it was disputed, but couldn't remember the details. Old age sucks :(

BigRedChief
10-15-2007, 01:05 PM
Your eyes are deceiving you. The reason Petro apologized to the Chiefs and LJ was because Channel 4 had video of LJ on the field after the final extra point. He didn't stick around to shake hands with opponents, but went straight to the locker room.I call BS. He may have come back out but he went down that tunnell before the extra point was kicked. I'm sticking with my eyes. :harumph:
Old School bobbies
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/124/377744328_7241c21961.jpg

DFB
10-15-2007, 01:19 PM
Don't know about LJ congratulating Gonzo...but I do who the FIRST person was there to congratulate him.

Damon Huard.

Inspector
10-15-2007, 01:35 PM

I agree and you have my complete support.

Logical
10-15-2007, 01:59 PM

Period.

You should channel all that anger, I think it might be an alternative energy source.

InChiefsHeaven
10-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Don't know about LJ congratulating Gonzo...but I do who the FIRST person was there to congratulate him.

Damon Huard.

I remember that and thinking that Damon is probably really pumped for Gonzo, and also very happy to have been the guy who threw it...

Logical
10-15-2007, 02:19 PM

FAXI could be wrong but I believe Raiderhader is commenting on the content of the thread as it has evolved, not your question in the thread lead in post.

keg in kc
10-15-2007, 02:45 PM

Damon Huard.Either

A.) He wanted to thank Tony for bailing him out of a bad throw again.

or

B) Wow! He even got there before his own wounded duck. Now THAT'S an athletic QB!

bobbything
10-15-2007, 02:48 PM

Damon Huard.
Huard was also the first person to walk off the field when LJ scored his first TD of the year.

I'm just saying... :hmmm:

Demonpenz
10-15-2007, 03:01 PM
i blame the downhill slide on the young guys. You figure raiderhater and some of the younger guys would be the bus driver taking us through the tough times on the planet, but this generation has let us oldschool guys down. Once again my generation has to pick up the slack of these burkinstock wearing pansies.

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Can you imagine the uproar there would be if LJ just showed up, picked up his paycheck, and smiled while walking out the door, win or lose? It's a shame that the mans passion for winning is considered bad behavior. Maybe if more players on the team had the same fire in their collective ass, this team might actually be good. But no, it's more fun to make up shit about LJ, because the fact of the matter is, some people are gonna hate him regardless of what he does. I'm sure he cares about what everyone thinks as much as I do.

penchief
10-15-2007, 04:03 PM

FAX

I think it's the other way around. I think Bowe is going to be a big help in adjusting LJ's attitude. Did anyone see how Bowe was the first guy in LJ's face after his first big run? I liked that. He was barking at LJ and I think that's the kind of energy the offense needs.

IMO, Bowe is going to be a big influence on the overall energy and confidence of the offense.

Demonpenz
10-15-2007, 04:06 PM
bowe loves to play football

FAX
10-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Can you imagine the uproar there would be if LJ just showed up, picked up his paycheck, and smiled while walking out the door, win or lose? It's a shame that the mans passion for winning is considered bad behavior. Maybe if more players on the team had the same fire in their collective ass, this team might actually be good. But no, it's more fun to make up shit about LJ, because the fact of the matter is, some people are gonna hate him regardless of what he does. I'm sure he cares about what everyone thinks as much as I do.

All very true, Mr. Buster Hymen (if that's your real name). Still, the Chiefs haven't had a world class locker room cancer since ... well, I don't think we ever have ...

Anyway, maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how it can be considered representative of one's competitive fire to fail to congratulate a fellow teammate on a record-setting play. What would LJ do if there was no one to hold him up by the ass while he makes his little signature diamond shadow hand puppet thing?

FAX

FAX
10-15-2007, 04:12 PM
I think it's the other way around. I think Bowe is going to be a big help in adjusting LJ's attitude. Did anyone see how Bowe was the first guy in LJ's face after his first big run? I liked that. He was barking at LJ and I think that's the kind of energy the offense needs.

IMO, Bowe is going to be a big influence on the overall energy and confidence of the offense.

That would be a preferred outcome, Mr. penchief. No question. As I've mentioned, I can't watch most of the games live so this is the kind of thing I can't see. Petro made it sound as though, between series, LJ is screwing everybody's wife behind the instant replay curtain.

FAX

Bwana
10-15-2007, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't be terribly surprised.

The more I see him be a spoiled little brat the more I regret us not trading his ass.

Bingo

Mr. Laz
10-15-2007, 05:21 PM

wow ... talking about a stretch

i don't think anyone cares that LJ is pissed off .... heck the fans are pissed too. I think they do care when they see LJ work harder at pouting than he picking up a blitzer on a pass play.

so go **** yourself with a big stick and see about your own hymen

Skip Towne
10-15-2007, 05:32 PM
i blame the downhill slide on the young guys. You figure raiderhater and some of the younger guys would be the bus driver taking us through the tough times on the planet, but this generation has let us oldschool guys down. Once again my generation has to pick up the slack of these burkinstock wearing pansies.
You're what........27? A real old timer.

Raiderhater
10-15-2007, 05:40 PM

I have two intial reactions to this post -

1) You are absolutely correct. As a charter member of this board I should be here helping to bring sanity to the board, not just showing up once in a while and bitching about the rampant stupidity that permeates this great place.

2) WTF are you talking about younger generation? We are around the same age so you must be talking about membership status. Look at the joined dates again , bubba. I'm old school 'round here.

In the end, my conscience tells me that reaction number one is the correct one (not that second is incorrect by any means).

Simplex3
10-15-2007, 05:40 PM

Ah, the old "if the first guy hadn't said it nobody would have" posit. Of course unless you own a time machine it's a bulls**t argument, but don't let that stop you.

Through all of time past, everything that has ever been spoken about had someone say it first.

LOCOChief
10-15-2007, 05:45 PM
All very true, Mr. Buster Hymen (if that's your real name). Still, the Chiefs haven't had a world class locker room cancer since ... well, I don't think we ever have ...

FAX
Bong Morris?

Simplex3
10-15-2007, 05:49 PM

The empty seats.

BRC
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

KC fans are tired. They're loyal to a fault and the Hunt family has taken advantage of it for too long.

Simplex3
10-15-2007, 05:56 PM
that seems like a good point...

but as long as he continues to be the engine that drives the chiefs offense, i don't care if he demands that carl suck his dick on the sidelines when the d is on the field...
I wouldn't care about that either.

Third Eye
10-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Ah, the old "if the first guy hadn't said it nobody would have" posit. Of course unless you own a time machine it's a bulls**t argument, but don't let that stop you.

Through all of time past, everything that has ever been spoken about had someone say it first.
Great post!

On topic- I never get to hear the local radio being that I live in St. Louis and tend to drive back following the games. Today was the exception and I heard this rant as I was heading down 70. I loved the comments he made comparing Brian Waters and LJ. I also loved his comments about how after LJ signed he came out and said how he was ready to step up and be a team leader. Well, then be a friggen leader.

I keep hoping LJ proves me wrong as I was a proponent of trading him rather than paying him for a long term deal. Actually, in truth I hoped for a one or two year deal with a minimal (for his caliber) salary and a big signing bonus. He did deserve to get some kind of monetary recompense for what he did for us last year, perhaps a career killing season.

Demonpenz
10-15-2007, 06:31 PM
I have two intial reactions to this post -

1) You are absolutely correct. As a charter member of this board I should be here helping to bring sanity to the board, not just showing up once in a while and bitching about the rampant stupidity that permeates this great place.

2) WTF are you talking about younger generation? We are around the same age so you must be talking about membership status. Look at the joined dates again , bubba. I'm old school 'round here.

In the end, my conscience tells me that reaction number one is the correct one (not that second is incorrect by any means).

I was channeling my inner old man I know you have been here longer

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2007, 07:15 PM
wow ... talking about a stretch

i don't think anyone cares that LJ is pissed off .... heck the fans are pissed too. I think they do care when they see LJ work harder at pouting than he picking up a blitzer on a pass play.

so go **** yourself with a big stick and see about your own hymen

Wow, grow up much? I'm not one to talk shit to someone on a BB because I can actually do so in person, without much fear of reprisal. You sound like you don't have that luxury, so by all means, feel free to sling your shit, if it makes you feel better. Bitter old little person works well for you.

Mosbonian
10-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Unfortunately, LJ is making a habit of whiffing in pass protection risking the life of our awesome quarterback, so he doesn't have the "right" to be upset at the line's blocking.

FAX

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Fax.....you are the new "Gaz"

mmaddog

stevieray
10-15-2007, 08:13 PM
I thought it sucked that after he whiffed on the block and damon got leveled...he just stood there....

Simplex3
10-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Wow, grow up much? I'm not one to talk shit to someone on a BB because I can actually do so in person, without much fear of reprisal. You sound like you don't have that luxury, so by all means, feel free to sling your shit, if it makes you feel better. Bitter old little person works well for you.
Quick, everyone pull out your Internet c**k!

What a dumbass.

vincent
10-15-2007, 09:27 PM
I thought it sucked that after he whiffed on the block and damon got leveled...he just stood there....

There's way too much of that going on lately...

I'm pretty sure LJ didn't whiff the block on purpose, but I'm also sure he's tired of getting hit by 5 or 6 guys at once, while the OL is just standing around the pile...

stevieray
10-15-2007, 09:36 PM

I'm pretty sure LJ didn't whiff the block on purpose, but I'm also sure he's tired of getting hit by 5 or 6 guys at once, while the OL is just standing around the pile...

I don't think he did it on purpose either, but when the guy you were supposed to block sacks your QB.. you at least offer him a hand up, regardless of your attitude about the oline.

vincent
10-15-2007, 09:44 PM
I don't think he did it on purpose either, but when the guy you were supposed to block sacks your QB.. you at least offer him a hand up, regardless of your attitude about the oline.

I totally agree. I was leaning more toward the fact that our blocking as a whole leaves much to be desired...

...but, you're right, so does LJ's attitude...

Mr. Kotter
10-15-2007, 10:04 PM

Then LJ should audition for the GD cheerleading squad.

I don't particularly care for the playcalling either; but his immature whiney sniveling bitch ass antics are getting old....real quick.

You got your money; now, earn it, bitch... :cuss:

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Quick, everyone pull out your Internet c**k!

What a dumbass.

Whats this, asshole in stereo? Why don't you STFU, get off here, and go ask your boyfriend if you can be the man tonight.

Cavgrunt
10-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Never thought I would agree that Chiefs should have traded him but at this point I think just about any deal we could have got would have been good