PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the Pats? So is this guy..

donkhater
10-16-2007, 08:35 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/071015&sportCat=nfl

Pretty funny.

Amnorix
10-16-2007, 08:46 AM
ROFL

Especially like the 2 Vladimir Putin rings out of 5 and its link.

As sick of the rest of the world is about the Pats (and I don't blame you), aren't you all also equally sick of Peyton Manning commercials?

As long as it's equal, I'm ok with it. :)

chagrin
10-16-2007, 08:51 AM
I'm not sick of the Pats, I'm opnly sick that we can't find quality coaching and game planning like they did

DaFace
10-16-2007, 08:53 AM
ROFL

Especially like the 2 Vladimir Putin rings out of 5 and its link.

As sick of the rest of the world is about the Pats (and I don't blame you), aren't you all also equally sick of Peyton Manning commercials?

As long as it's equal, I'm ok with it. :)

I have trouble understanding why, but I'm more sick of Peyton Manning all around. If I had my way, the Pats and Colts would both take a giant plunge and miss the playoffs this year. However, if I had to choose one of them to end up in the Super Bowl, it would probably be the Pats. :(

pr_capone
10-16-2007, 09:04 AM
I rather enjoy Manning's commercials. Its fun to see an all-pro athlete who is not afraid of poking fun at himself.

StcChief
10-16-2007, 09:05 AM
I rather enjoy Manning's commercials. Its fun to see an all-pro athlete who is not afraid of poking fun at himself.
and laugh all the way to the bank

HemiEd
10-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Outstanding!

Amnorix
10-16-2007, 09:13 AM

I enjoy most of them the first 5 or 10 times.

After 250 times....

I genuinely don't dislike Manning. But does he have to be in EVERY commercial, and must they paly them ALL a thousand times? That's my main complaint.

cadmonkey
10-16-2007, 09:13 AM

If I was a multi mullionaire, getting offered more millions to poke fun at myself I would do it too. Thats exactly going out on a limb. He's an entertainer, he's being paid to entertain.

bkkcoh
10-16-2007, 09:27 AM
If I was a multi mullionaire, getting offered more millions to poke fun at myself I would do it too. Thats exactly going out on a limb. He's an entertainer, he's being paid to entertain.

You would just be joining everyone else in poking fun at you... :p

j/k

chiefsfan1963
10-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Good point regarding TG and the Chief's. TG is very lucky DV/AS decided to come to town or his numbers would have probably been in the 40's right now.

HemiEd
10-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Good point regarding TG and the Chief's. TG is very lucky DV/AS decided to come to town or his numbers would have probably been in the 40's right now.

I think Tony is playing his best football of his career, now.

Frazod
10-16-2007, 09:43 AM
On SportsCenter they OOH'd and AHH'd over this f#cking game for FIFTEEN SOLID MINUTES. It was revolting.

God I hate Dallas. And I'm reaching hate levels with the Cheatriots.

:cuss:

dogdaze
10-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Hate the pats and the colts. Brady seems like an ass, Payton seems pretty down to earth, the commercials are great. "I always wanted a lefty"

But on the field I hope they both eat grass/turf.

HemiEd
10-16-2007, 10:21 AM
On SportsCenter they OOH'd and AHH'd over this f#cking game for FIFTEEN SOLID MINUTES. It was revolting.

I just talked to one of my Chicago buddies who said the Chiefs killed him on his plays this weekend.

He said he thought Cincinatti would play better than that.

I gave him a little education on Jared Allen, he had never heard of him.

DaKCMan AP
10-16-2007, 10:29 AM

Do you actually believe the incessant garbage that you spew? Since becoming a full-time starter, TG has averaged about as many TDs pre and post-DV as he did during DV's tenure.

kaplin42
10-16-2007, 10:36 AM
This guy is comic genius. I was laughing the whole time reading this article.

CHIEFS 27, BENGALS 20
Brief Game Recap: The Bengals used their bye week to focus on getting to the ball carrier. Next year's bye week agenda? Learning to tackle the ball carrier after you get to him. Yeah!

This was just too funny. Mainly because a few years ago, this was the comment about the chiefs.

Delano
10-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Honorary New England Patriot: EA Sports. Congratulations! It took nearly six weeks and five full games, but your latest Madden cover boy, Vince Young, finally succumbed to the Madden jinx and was injured. You are really great at what you do, EA. I do have one complaint, though -- your video game is not realistic enough. For example, when I play a game as the New England Patriots, I don't know what defensive plays my opponent is running. "If it's in the game, it's in the game" my eye.

ROFL

Fat Elvis
10-16-2007, 10:43 AM
OK, Payton Manning is officially overexposed.

A couple of weeks ago I had to do a CPR/First Aid training and the dvd featured a segment on the Red Cross that had Payton Manning as the spokesman.

When Payton Manning is doing CPR/First Aid dvds, he is getting way, way beyond overexposed.

DaKCMan AP
10-16-2007, 10:49 AM

A couple of weeks ago I had to do a CPR/First Aid training and the dvd featured a segment on the Red Cross that had Payton Manning as the spokesman.

When Payton Manning is doing CPR/First Aid dvds, he is getting way, way beyond overexposed.

Peyton Manning is obviously not getting enough exposure if you can't spell his name correctly.

Hootie
10-16-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm not sick of the Pats, I'm opnly sick that we can't find quality coaching and game planning like they did
you and fans of 31 other teams

PatsWin2002
10-16-2007, 12:22 PM
The Patriots are a Jew team. Everybody should hate them.

Oy vey.

HemiEd
10-16-2007, 12:27 PM

PEYTON probably got a couple million dollar tax deduction for the donation of his time to do that.

Son of Logical
10-16-2007, 12:28 PM
I have never had anything against the Pats. I think they play quality football, without to much b.s. look at me anttics. I hated the Cowboys when they were dominating, because they were filled with cocky a**holes. The Pats are just good, if you hate them for that you are just jealous.

Psyko Tek
10-16-2007, 12:50 PM
my problem ain't with the cowboys
it's their fans
never saw such a bunch of fair weather, band wagon jumping don't know a damn thing about football in my life

well except Sandy Eggo, but they don't have a reason often, or for o long

JohninGpt
10-16-2007, 12:54 PM
...The Pats are just good, if you hate them for that you are just jealous.
Yes I am.

Radar Chief
10-16-2007, 01:15 PM
RAVENS 22, RAMS 3
Brief Game Recap: The Rams stink.

:LOL:

HemiEd
10-16-2007, 01:48 PM
my problem ain't with the cowboys
it's their fans
never saw such a bunch of fair weather, band wagon jumping don't know a damn thing about football in my life

well except Sandy Eggo, but they don't have a reason often, or for o long

I hear ya. My SIL, is a "Cowboy's fan." A few months ago, honestly, he could not name any of the players. I quizzed him on it, he didn't know any and he lives in Ft. Worth. ROFL

Fat Elvis
10-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Peyton Manning is obviously not getting enough exposure if you can't spell his name correctly.

I spelled it right. It's not my fault Archie Manning didn't proofread the birth certificate before he signed it.

Simplex3
10-16-2007, 06:03 PM
The guy has a gajillion dollars whether he mocks himself in a commercial or not. This is the very definition of going out on a limb.

Mecca
10-16-2007, 06:40 PM

What would you prefer? The league has a couple of teams that sit above the rest of the league at this moment......2 of them happen to sit in huge fan base markets. It's perfect for them they cover 2 big markets and the best teams at the same time.

They aren't going to spend 10 minutes on the eh teams.