PDA

View Full Version : X Commandments of a True Mediocre Chiefs Fan

Rasputin
10-16-2007, 08:36 PM
X. Commandments of a True Mediocre Lovin Chiefs Fan

I. Thou shall love mediocrisy all the way to getting a wild card spot. Who cares if we Lose... IT WOULD BE WAS AWESOME!!!!

II. Thou shall be thankfull to have a starting QB*. *QB that has been an 11 year career NFL back up (sometimes 3rd string)

III. Thou shall make excuses & defend the great & allmediocre QB* no matter how many receivers get killed by his slow delivery.

IV. Thou shall never question the great wisdom of the head coach, for his is the only way. After all HE played the game.

V. Thou shall make excuses to never ever start a young QB from the draft that has a rocket arm and mobility, because he is a 3rd round pick not a first round pick... QBs like Joe Montana & Tom Brady that were picked later than the first round are over rated.

VI. If a non mediocre lovin Chiefs fan post a question that threatens the credibility of having a QB* that is deemed to be the starter for us to be "Super Bowl Bound" in a year of "Transition" "?"/ Dodge the question because it is non-relevent.

VII. Love thy field goals!!! For they will win some games some of the time.

VIII. We are in year 2 of the Carl Peterson 5 year plan!

IX. Hey our QB* can't block, can't catch, & play on defense, he can't return kicks or punt the ball. He can't do everything. Never is losing his fault. Refer to commandment III.

X. Non mediocre loving Chiefs fans are not true Chiefs fans.

So it is written, so it shall be.

L.A. Chieffan
10-16-2007, 08:39 PM
FAKE FAN! 8-8 IS OUR GLORIOUS DESTINY!!!!
EMBRACE IT OR EXIT! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
TRAITOR!!!

blueballs
10-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Your father was into buggery

BigRedChief
10-17-2007, 06:34 AM
Good effort. Poor execution. Needs some amendments and more humor.

Simplex3
10-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Not a bad effort for a rookie. I've posted dumber s**t than that before.

kepp
10-17-2007, 06:39 AM
XI. Thou shalt learn the word "mediocrity"

Dartgod
10-17-2007, 08:08 AM
XII. Thou shalt be and idiot.

Rausch
10-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Not a bad effort for a rookie. I've posted dumber s**t than that before.

Let's raise the bar a little higher than that for n00bs...

splatbass
10-17-2007, 08:58 AM
This sh!t is getting old. Don't you guys have an original thought? I nominate "mediocrity" as the most overused word on CP.

milkman
10-17-2007, 09:31 AM
I think you forgot "Thou shalt look back on the Marty years wistfully as the 'Good old days".

shaneo69
10-17-2007, 09:59 AM
XI. Thou shalt learn the word "mediocrity"

Mediocrisy - mee dee ock rih see, n. - a disigerent attempt to combine the words mediocrity and hypocrisy.