PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time Oakland was a favorite in a division game?

OctoberFart
10-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Is KC that bad or has Oakland improved? Discuss?

Buehler445
10-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Both. Change your avatar.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Ready for nine in a row BITCH?

OctoberFart
10-18-2007, 08:00 PM
Ready for nine in a row BITCH?
Is that is good as you can do? Oakland has been straight pitful last two years and KC scraped by AT HOME against two of the worst football teams in the history of football.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Is that is good as you can do? Oakland has been straight pitful last two years and KC scraped by AT HOME against two of the worst football teams in the history of football.

LOL

The Bengals and Vikings are better than your sad-sack Raiders. And of course, we whipped San Diego by two touchdowns.

POND_OF_RED
10-18-2007, 08:03 PM
When was the last time Oakland was a favorite in a division game?
Probably a lot more recently than they actually won one...

OctoberFart
10-18-2007, 08:04 PM
LOL

The Bengals and Vikings are better than your sad-sack Raiders. And of course, we whipped San Diego by two touchdowns.

Bengals are 1-4 or 5 and KC was a bad TD reversed from losing to Minn. KC will win 6-8 games and keep you mulletheads buying tickets though.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Bengals are 1-4 or 5 and KC was a bad TD reversed from losing to Minn. KC will win 6-8 games and keep you mulletheads buying tickets though.

I'm shocked you're here thumping your chest after the Chargers cleaned your clocks last week. Are you ready for JaMarcus to get in the game yet? Won't be long now. Culpepper SUCKS.

StcChief
10-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Bengals are 1-4 or 5 and KC was a bad TD reversed from losing to Minn. KC will win 6-8 games and keep you mulletheads buying tickets though.Mullets... Cameros .... your on the wrong board windy....

try this one www.orangemane.com

favored by 2.5 half at home? we are scared...

Ready for 9-0..... We are.

OctoberFart
10-18-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm shocked you're here thumping your chest after the Chargers cleaned your clocks last week. Are you ready for JaMarcus to get in the game yet? Won't be long now. Culpepper SUCKS.
You flip flop more than John Kerry. First is was Green is King, then it was can him for Huard, then it was Brodie is clearly the best QB on Queefs roster, then it was Huard still sucks and Croyle needs to play, then it was Join the Huard fan club.

Only 2 things you have EVER proved is #1 You can't get laid.
#2 You know sh!t about football.

Keep trying.

Buck
10-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Dude, the Fade has lost to the Chargers 8 straight times, THE CHARGERS...

Yes they've been good the last few years, but C'mon, historically you've killed us...

Hammock Parties
10-18-2007, 08:11 PM
LOL...way to dodge the issue by changing the subject, moron.

rad
10-18-2007, 08:11 PM
You flip flop more than John Kerry. First is was Green is King, then it was can him for Huard, then it was Brodie is clearly the best QB on Queefs roster, then it was Huard still sucks and Croyle needs to play, then it was Join the Huard fan club.

Only 2 things you have EVER proved is #1 You can't get laid.

Keep trying.

At least he's not a felching Raiders fan.

OctoberFart
10-18-2007, 08:13 PM
At least he's not a felching Raiders fan.
You are and expert felcher I'm sure. It would take one to know one right?

HolmeZz
10-18-2007, 08:14 PM
You've lost like 16 straight division games. The Raiders sucktitude is unprecedented. I'm not sure why you even show your face here.

POND_OF_RED
10-18-2007, 08:14 PM
#2 You know sh!t about football
Considering you still watch the Raiders play every Sunday this statement is irrelevant. You haven't cheered for an actual NFL team in a few years...

OctoberFart
10-18-2007, 08:15 PM
You've lost like 16 straight division games. The Raiders sucktitude is unprecedented. I'm not sure why you even show your face here.
But Oakland has rings than any of the combined teams.

HolmeZz
10-18-2007, 08:16 PM

They haven't won shit in my lifetime.

Buck
10-18-2007, 08:16 PM

OMG RINGS!!! YAY!!!

How old are you?

FringeNC
10-18-2007, 08:17 PM
It's quite obvious that the odds makers and betting public think Herm Edwards is a shitty coach.

rad
10-18-2007, 08:19 PM
You are and expert felcher I'm sure. It would take one to know one right?

Whoa!!! You wanna ease up with the 1st grade smack there?

Ooh ooh, how 'bout, " I know you are but what am I?"

Always a classic.

memyselfI
10-18-2007, 08:23 PM
They haven't won shit in my lifetime.

I was five the last time the Chiefs won or were even in a Superbowl. I guess I could almost say the same thing, eh? :hmmm: :shake:

1ChiefsDan
10-18-2007, 08:24 PM
You are and expert felcher I'm sure. It would take one to know one right?ROFLROFLI know you are but what am I - I think my 5 year old uses these!!

How old are you - 5 - 10??

HolmeZz
I was five the last time the Chiefs won or were even in a Superbowl. I guess I could almost say the same thing, eh? :hmmm: :shake:

Sure, but I'm not the one bragging about the Chiefs ring.

Phobia

Nonsense. We were within 4 Fieldgoals of beating Jacksonville. That's pretty impressive.

Basileus777
10-18-2007, 08:25 PM
You think this is something to brag about?

Buck
The Raiders haven't won shit in my lifetime.

Thats all that matters.

1ChiefsDan
Whoa!!! You wanna ease up with the 1st grade smack there?

Ooh ooh, how 'bout, " I know you are but what am I?"

Always a classic.:banghead: beat me to it

memyselfI
10-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Sure, but I'm not the one bragging about the Chiefs ring.

Agreed. I just think this whole thing is a hoot. Neither franchise has a great deal to brag about of late. One of them has had more success (in this decade) but didn't do much with it when they had it...

don't know which is worse.

Phobia
10-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Put your money where your mouth is. If the Raiders are favored, put up. Or, maybe you're just using the opportunity to talk trash?

jjchieffan
10-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Nonsense. We were within 4 Fieldgoals of beating Jacksonville. That's pretty impressive.
When Jax beats Indy this week, our loss to them won't seem so bad.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2007, 08:38 PM

I told everyone Jacksonville was awesome. They slapped around Houston at home this week. Now the national media is giving them respect.

MaxFects
10-18-2007, 09:44 PM
How bad does Oakland's division record have to get before they get shipped out of the division like Seattle?

Buck
10-18-2007, 09:45 PM
How bad does Oakland's division record have to get before they get shipped out of the division like Seattle?

No dude, that would be bad.

Dont you want 2 guaranteed victories each year?

Bill S Preston
10-18-2007, 09:48 PM
**** the Faiders.

You're about to get bent over by a divisional opponent yet again.

Valiant
10-18-2007, 09:55 PM

God I hate defending him but even if we take your statement as true(since everybody plays each other tough in our division) That is still 4 straight even when you thought your team was worth a damn..

Or has your team been a worthless POS for 4 years.. We need to clear up these facts..

Mr. Flopnuts
10-18-2007, 10:42 PM

LMAO Haven't seen you in a whille. Welcome back. We're gonna ****ing own you bitches this Sunday.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-18-2007, 11:13 PM
Warren and Sapp missed their second straight day of practice.

RaiderSithLord
10-18-2007, 11:26 PM
LMAO Haven't seen you in a whille. Welcome back. We're gonna ****ing own you bitches this Sunday.

Bring it...

Contrary to what happened last week, this is not the 06 Raiders.

Can you stop the resurgent running game?

Can we stop Larry Johnson... (damn I hope so)

RaiderSithLord
10-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Warren and Sapp missed their second straight day of practice.

That is something that worries me, in all honesty.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Warren is starting?

RaiderSithLord
10-18-2007, 11:29 PM

There's optimism...

The truth is you LOST to Jax... them losing to Indy don't make it go away... Just like our loss to SD doesn't go away because they slammed Denver...

Chiefs Pantalones
10-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Warren is starting?

I read Gerard Warren and Sapp are their two starters.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-18-2007, 11:36 PM

I notice your post count is at 666. Have you sold your soul to the devil for a win over the hated Chiefs and agreed to not post again until after the game?

RaiderSithLord
10-18-2007, 11:39 PM
I read Gerard Warren and Sapp are their two starters.

they had been leading the rotation.. G Warren has already had two sacks in the Silver and Black...

Chiefs Pantalones
10-18-2007, 11:42 PM
they had been leading the rotation.. G Warren has already had two sacks in the Silver and Black...
Chances they won't play after not practicing for two straight days?

RaiderSithLord
10-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Chances they won't play after not practicing for two straight days?

That worries me...

But then Jordan did not practice much prior to the Dolts game, and he was out there...

There is hope.

Smed1065
10-19-2007, 12:51 AM

Missed your stupid threads after the season started. Almost.

JA is pissed because we sent a copy of your post from that rock you post @.

RaiderSithLord
10-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Missed your stupid threads after the season started. Almost.

JA is pissed because we sent a copy of your post from that rock you post @.

So happy for him.

Smed1065
10-19-2007, 12:58 AM

Last time any division team suks as bad as you? How many wins in the division the last year or so?

SD records include U sukking Norv off and getting a beat down anyway and us winning in SD.

STFU.

Sorry, I guess that was the best you could come up with considering last place for how long? I almost forgot.

You have to win against a division team ONCE before you move up even with B&B workers. Guess you get who you can after 32 turn downs?

RaiderSithLord
10-19-2007, 01:08 AM
Last time any division team suks as bad as you? How many wins in the division the last year or so?

SD records include U sukking Norv off and getting a beat down anyway and us winning in SD.

STFU.

Sorry, I guess that was the best you could come up with considering last place for how long? I almost forgot.

You have to win against a division team ONCE before you move up even with B&B workers. Guess you get who you can after 32 turn downs?

In case you haven't been paying attention, this ain't last years Raider squad...

Smed1065
10-19-2007, 01:21 AM
In case you haven't been paying attention, this ain't last years Raider squad...

Same fans wanting to talk smack and post article BEFORE the game.

I noticed you won the same amount as you did all last year. Did a fan think it would get worse? I mean 32nd has to improve?

Odds do improve after so long even in the Raiderfan world or season like last year.

You can blame autumnfart for the reaction here.

Even I win after losing for years in Las Vegas in a row.

WTF?

Should be increased by the number of division games lost IN A ROW.

beer bacon
10-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Bring it...

Contrary to what happened last week, this is not the 06 Raiders.

Can you stop the resurgent running game?

Can we stop Larry Johnson... (damn I hope so)

You guys are only giving up 5.6 ypc this season. You should have an easy time stopping the run this weekend.

OctoberFart
10-19-2007, 05:11 AM
You guys keep skipping the point. Yes Oakland is a marginal team that has 8 win at best potential, but if they are so bad then why are they favored? I'm not talking about the past because it is pointless because the time is now.

King_Chief_Fan
10-19-2007, 07:28 AM

don't know when the last time was, but I am certain that after this week, it will be the last time this year.

King_Chief_Fan
10-19-2007, 07:38 AM

4 years with what a total of 12 wins and you idiots keep buying tickets?

There is no reason to think that the domination of the Chiefs over the Raiders will end any time too soon.

Enjoy your continued success as the NFL doormat. It seems to fit you.

Radar Chief
10-19-2007, 07:42 AM
You guys keep skipping the point. Yes Oakland is a marginal team that has 8 win at best potential, but if they are so bad then why are they favored? I'm not talking about the past because it is pointless because the time is now.

“Fly over country”. Chiefs get hated on because KC isn’t on a coast.

DMAC
10-19-2007, 08:27 AM
Oh no,

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4287877&postcount=8

All of my predictions are coming true. Let's hope I am wrong about Oct. 22nd.

RealSNR
10-19-2007, 08:43 AM
When was the last time the Chiefs lost to Oakland in Oakland?

That's right, it's been awhile.

donkhater
10-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Has KC been favored in any game this year? I don't think so.

As you probably already know, the point spread is mearly a reflection of the public's opinion of the outcome of the football game.

Oakland has already equaled it's win total form last season. That, coupled with the perception that they have the same defense from last season and the outlook is good. My opinion is that since Oakland has stunk for a few years in a row, it's predictable that any slight improvement on their part was bound to cause some overzealous hyperbole about their improvement.

I don't buy it.

KC had a bad start--particularly on offense, which usually drives the overall perception of a team (reallly good offensive teams usually higher thought of IMHO). That, and I think that after being so god-awful on defense the last few years, no one thinks that they are any good still. Hence your betting line.

OctoberFart
10-19-2007, 03:02 PM
LOL...way to dodge the issue by changing the subject, moron.

Your the DumbF$#K that change the subject instead of answering the initial question. Keep flip flopping and blaming other posters for flip flopping.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2007, 03:08 PM
What initial question?

Warrior5
10-19-2007, 04:23 PM
You guys keep skipping the point. Yes Oakland is a marginal team that has 8 win at best potential, but if they are so bad then why are they favored?

Because our O-line sucks. Did I skip the point?

Smed1065
10-19-2007, 04:32 PM
The Chiefs are 17-8 (.680) in division play since the start of the 2003 campaign, including a 5-2 mark under Herm Edwards. Oakland owns a 2-23 (.080) record in division play over that same span.

JuicesFlowing
10-19-2007, 04:43 PM

Oakland beat an 0-6 team in Miami and a very bad Denver team. Wow, Oakland is improved!!

ottawa_chiefs_fan
10-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Oakland has NO fing chance in this game - what the f are you thinking, Oakland fan? You have beaten possibly the worst team in the last 3 years in Miami - almost beat Denver - who is almost as bad - you are DREAMING if you think you have advantage on either side of the ball in this game?

Defense - we are clearly better...offense - again - nothing - your QB is WORSE than ours - your has been rejected - at least ours has only been ignored....certainly our biggest road win of the year -

Oakland just plain does NOT match up ANYWHERE...

JohninGpt
10-19-2007, 05:30 PM
You guys rock, Oaklands the greatest, I'd like to buy you a nice tall frothy glass of bleach.

OctoberFart
10-19-2007, 09:00 PM
Oakland beat an 0-6 team in Miami and a very bad Denver team. Wow, Oakland is improved!!
I didn't realize we beat Denver. I'm not saying Oakland is great but who has KC beat, a 1 win Cinn, terrible Minnesota, and one good win in San Diego. Wow, real world beaters there. Again I will ask you if Oakland sucks so bad KC must be worse since Oakland is favored.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2007, 09:12 PM
I didn't realize we beat Denver. I'm not saying Oakland is great but who has KC beat, a 1 win Cinn, terrible Minnesota, and one good win in San Diego. Wow, real world beaters there. Again I will ask you if Oakland sucks so bad KC must be worse since Oakland is favored.

One good win in San Diego trumps your entire season.

You do realize all the Raiders do well is run the football and punt, right? Pathetic defense, pathetic passing game, pathetic special teams outside of Lechler.

OctoberFart
10-19-2007, 09:25 PM
One good win in San Diego trumps your entire season.

You do realize all the Raiders do well is run the football and punt, right? Pathetic defense, pathetic passing game, pathetic special teams outside of Lechler.
I agree Oakland isn't that great. Don't know why you guys keep thinking I'm saying they are great, I'm just pointing out that they are favored against the mighty QUEEFS.

JohninGpt
10-19-2007, 09:28 PM
...the mighty KC Chiefs (the best team ever). I'm glad you view the Chiefs this way, your probably the only one on this board with this opinion this year.

L.A. Chieffan
10-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Oakland fans are so stupid...

dj56dt58
10-19-2007, 09:56 PM

Which is more than you or any other dumbass raider fan knows

SoCalRaider
10-19-2007, 10:05 PM
You do realize all the Raiders do well is run the football and punt, right?

How's that differ from what the Chiefs do well?

Looks to me like a couple of shithouse teams getting after it. The team that wants it less... loses. Not that complicated. The chest thumping on this thread is laughable.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2007, 10:07 PM
How's that differ from what the Chiefs do well?

We play defense and don't look like a high school team when we drop back to pass.

SoCalRaider
10-19-2007, 10:13 PM
We play defense

You call that defense... thanks for the laugh.

and don't look like a high school team when we drop back to pass.

You're passing game's just as much of a joke as ours. You must be a homer's homer.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2007, 10:16 PM

WTF?

#10 defense in the NFL.

You're passing game's just as much of a joke as ours.

Think so, huh? 220 yards a game is very solid considering we haven't had Kennison at all. Tony Gonzalez is off to the best start of his career and D-Bowe is doing great. Meanwhile Culpepper is having 75-yard games. Would you like to try again?

dj56dt58
10-19-2007, 11:03 PM

You're passing game's just as much of a joke as ours. You must be a homer's homer.

lol..your joking right? right now our defense is #10 and will probably end up being top 5(probably number 1 after we play your shit offense), and good luck stopping D-Bowe and Tony G

Smed1065
10-19-2007, 11:17 PM

Offense passing:
17 Kansas City Chiefs
29 Oakland Raiders

Defense:
10 Kansas City Chiefs
26 Oakland Raiders

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2007&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Find

Any more informed input?

ROFL

cdcox
10-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Raiders fan: "When was the last time the Raiders were favored in a divisional game?"

Chiefs fan: "Oh yeah -- that's nothing!!!! When was the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game? Hah! I bet you can't top that!"

SoCalRaider
10-20-2007, 12:28 AM
This place is becoming more and more like that jackass Orange Mange....

The Chiefs defense is going to be #1 in the NFL? :bong:

220 yards passing a freakin' game is suddenly good? :bong:

... and my favorite... Team Homer averages more yards than us... so they clearly must be better than us...... :bong:

For those of us that actually look at the scoreboard to determine who is better...

Chiefs have scored a grand total of 90 freakin points all season... 2 touchdowns a freakin game... Just as sad as the donkeys......... Can't wait to hear the Orange Mange wannabe's :deevee: their way out of this one...............

As for your defense... it's better than ours... still not sayin' much because it still sucks against the run...

L.A. Chieffan
10-20-2007, 12:29 AM
This place is becoming more and more like that jackass Orange Mange....

The Chiefs defense is going to be #1 in the NFL? :bong:

... and my favorite... Team Homer averages more yards than us... so they clearly must be better than us...... :bong:

For those of us that actually look at the scoreboard to determine who is better...

Chiefs have scored a grand total of 90 freakin points all season... 2 touchdowns a freakin game... Just as sad as the donkeys......... Can't wait to hear the Orange Mange wannabe's :deevee: their way out of this one...............

As for your defense... it's better than ours... still not sayin' much because it still sucks against the run...
Why are you a Raider fan?
They left L.A. a LONG time ago.... give it up dude

SoCalRaider
10-20-2007, 12:31 AM
Why are you a Raider fan?
They left L.A. a LONG time ago.... give it up dude

Thanks for posting. Really impressive.

L.A. Chieffan
10-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Thanks for posting. Really impressive.
Glad you liked it... now why don't you go cry on your Jeff Hostetler pillow case?

Hammock Parties
10-20-2007, 12:49 AM

Absolutely. New England averaged 212 a game last year. Chicago 205. San Diego 203. Should I go on or would you like to apologize?

OctoberFart
10-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Which is more than you or any other dumbass raider fan knows
Well it's not the raider fans rather the QUEEF fans who pay for GOQUEERs ripped off fluff articles. No you tell me who the stupid ones are?

StcChief
10-20-2007, 09:19 PM
By 6pm tomarrow this BS will be over and Faider trolls can crawl back to the bad dream that is the Raiders....

CupidStunt
10-21-2007, 04:36 AM
OAKLAND RAIDERS (-2.5)

Who's the favorite?

Simply Red
10-21-2007, 06:18 AM
By 6pm tomarrow this BS will be over and Faider trolls can crawl back to the bad dream that is the Raiders....
Easy. We haven't won yet.

CHIEF4EVER
10-21-2007, 06:44 AM
LMAO

This thread is absolute comedic quality. A Fade troll starts his once a year thread hoping that somehow his sorry ass team will actually get a fluke win in Arrowhead West Stadium.

The Autumn Wind is a Faider
known losers from sea to sea
year after year
the Chiefs bend them over
and return home laughing with glee

Hey Faider boy. Get ready for another installment of the hit series "How the Chiefs buttf*cked us in our own crib".

Mr_Raider
10-21-2007, 07:05 AM
Better bet on the RAIDERS!!! The Chiefs are going to go down. Watch out for our running game. Oh yea!

OctoberFart
10-23-2007, 09:25 PM
OAKLAND RAIDERS (-2.5)

Who's the favorite?

Not sure what you are getting at there other than you don't understand point spreads. Good game queefs, here to eat crow because KC should of been the favorite.

L.A. Chieffan
10-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Not sure what you are getting at there other than you don't understand point spreads. Good game queefs, here to eat crow because KC should of been the favorite.

Spott
10-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Better bet on the RAIDERS!!! The Chiefs are going to go down. Watch out for our running game. Oh yea!

ROFL

the Talking Can
10-23-2007, 09:31 PM
this thread is the same as a guy hiking a football into his own ball sack....

Hammock Parties
10-23-2007, 09:31 PM
LMAO

The Autumn Wind is a Faider
known losers from sea to sea
year after year
the Chiefs bend them over
and return home laughing with glee

OMG. This is funny shit. Putting it in the highlight film. What I'd really like is for someone with a deep voice to record this ala John Facenda and send me the mp3, though. ROFL

jettio
10-23-2007, 10:03 PM
The Chiefs have been the underdog every week except for the Minnesota game.

The Chiefs are 4-2-1 vs. the spread.

The Chiefs victory over the Chargers as 12.5 pt. underdog is the biggest point spread upset victory of the season.

I would guess, but not sure, that no other NFL team has 3 wins as an underdog this year.

The reason why the Chiefs are undervalued this year by the bettors is partly due to the wildcard game against the Colts, HBO Hard Knocks attention over the summer when everyone else's preseason results are ignored, the flat showing against the Texans (an improved team if healthy), and the flat performance against Jax.

The spread is based on the public perception, if Green Bay beats Denver and the Chiefs beat Green Bay after the bye. You will start to see a betting line that better measures the Chiefs vs. the competition.

1ChiefsDan
10-23-2007, 10:12 PM
This past Sunday should be the last time the faiders are favored in ANY game.

88TG88
10-23-2007, 10:32 PM
I remember they were favored in a game in 03 on monday night in McAffe Penitentiary. Tim Brown was stopped one yard short of a TD and all the faiders were crying and whining.

CupidStunt
10-24-2007, 04:27 AM
Not sure what you are getting at there other than you don't understand point spreads.

You were being given 2.5 points at HOME, you stupid twat.

Vegas liked the Chiefs on a neutral field before the game. Now, they'd like them even more.

CHIEF4EVER
10-24-2007, 04:37 AM

Vegas liked the Chiefs on a neutral field before the game. Now, they'd like them even more.

I know you mean well but you shouldn't try to use reason and logic with a Fade fan. It's like trying to teach a chimp Calculus.

Nice post btw.

OctoberFart
10-25-2007, 09:35 PM

Spread opened at 3. I like how you cherry picked around until you found 2.5. Giving points is giving points regardless.

Calcountry
10-26-2007, 12:23 PM
I remember they were favored in a game in 03 on monday night in McAffe Penitentiary. Tim Brown was stopped one yard short of a TD and all the faiders were crying and whining.Nothing compares to that Great Vermiel D. He won a super bowl the same way.

Adept Havelock
10-26-2007, 12:32 PM
I know you mean well but you shouldn't try to use reason and logic with a Fade fan. It's like trying to teach a chimp Calculus.

Nice post btw.

ROFL

The Chimps at the lab seem brighter than the Fade fans I rent to.

Hang in there Autumnwind, I'm sure your team will win a division game sometime in the next 3 or 4 years.