PDA

View Full Version : Ok ChiefsPlanet, I need your expert advise!!

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:33 AM
so, I'm totally being scammed...

I was selling a few XBOX's online through ebay and I was emailed and told to cancel my auction because someone wanted to pay $120.00 for one of the packages I put together - awfully generous considering it was probably worth about $75.00 tops...

anyways, it takes a few weeks but the girl I'm talking to over email is either...

A) Totally retarded or
B) Trying to scam me...

Now I know for a fact I'm being scammed...chick emails me back and forth a bunch of blabber for days and days and it really made no sense and FINALLY I get a cashiers check today made out to me for $4,499.00.

Chick wants me to cash it, take out the $120.00 and mail the rest to her with the XBOX.

Yeah, what??? Hahahahaha.

Anyways, to make things even more funny, this is an international shipment...

So do I turn the check over to the police...or...what do I do?

Iowanian
10-19-2007, 08:35 AM
take a giant dump in an xbox, box....wipe your ass with her check and send it with a picture of yourself flipping her off.

chagrin
10-19-2007, 08:35 AM
You could just go f*ck yourself :shrug:

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:36 AM
take a giant dump in an xbox, box....wipe your ass with her check and send it with a picture of yourself flipping her off.
I don't THIIINK that's the option I'm considering right now...

Really...I just want to know what to do with this $4,499.00 check that is sitting right here...

Saulbadguy
Just tear the check up and go about your business.

Never, ever cancel an auction early unless you can meet the person and they pay in CASH. Also, never deal with anyone outside of the country.

Hootie
You could just go f*ck yourself :shrug:
Good...

Captain Retard joins my thread. Fantastic...

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Really...I just want to know what to do with this $4,499.00 check that is sitting right here...
It's a fake check, you moron. The bank WILL hold you liable when they find out it's fake, and come after you if you attempt to cash it.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Just tear the check up and go about your business.

Never, ever cancel an auction early unless you can meet the person and they pay in CASH. Also, never deal with anyone outside of the country.
Thanks for the advice...

That was pretty dumb on my part...

If it's too good to be true...

I just can't believe I had an actual REAL LOOKING check for almost $5,000 dollars FedEX'd to my apartment this morning...****ing woke me up out of my drunken stooper which kind of pisses me off...

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:39 AM
It's a fake check, you moron. The bank WILL hold you liable when they find out it's fake, and come after you if you attempt to cash it.
I never had any intentions of cashing it...I know it's fake...I just wanted to know if I should have the police look into it or if there was something I could do...

Donger
Learning the difference between 'advice' and 'advise' is the only advice that I will advise.

Sure-Oz
Take the check to the police and file a police report.

Saulbadguy
I just can't believe I had an actual REAL LOOKING check for almost $5,000 dollars FedEX'd to my apartment this morning...****ing woke me up out of my drunken stooper which kind of pisses me off...
Been there, done that. It sucks because you canceled your auction and have to re-list the item. What you said bears repeating, if it's too good to be true...

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Take the check to the police and file a police report.
Absolutely useless and a waste of time.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Learning the difference between 'advice' and 'advise' is the only advice that I will advise.
ROFL

sorry, my bad

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 08:41 AM
I never had any intentions of cashing it...I know it's fake...I just wanted to know if I should have the police look into it or if there was something I could do...
Highly doubtful, since the person is from another country. I don't think it would be worth your time and effort.

Iowanian
10-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Turn it in to Ebay...the local fuzz, tear it up, or....have some mexican food for lunch.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:42 AM
yeah?

Ok...

Wasted a lot of effort trying to decipher this bitches emails...it was all sounding good when she was talking about Western Union money orders for 120 dollars and blah blah blah but then she finally sent a check for $5000 and I was like well...this doesn't make any sense any longer...

Sure-Oz
10-19-2007, 08:43 AM
they don't do anything with it huh?!

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:43 AM
does this shit happen a lot? Gay as shit...I had a mini celebration involving wine coolers and potato chips when I sold my POS XBOX for $120.00 =(

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:46 AM
this is what she sent me today:

The check has been sent, Its for $4,500 and this is the tracking number 862564894088 You can go and track it on www.FedEx.com So when you get the check, you are to deposit it in your bank account, The money will be available to you in the next 2 business days. When you get the money, after deducting the amount for the purchase, you are to send the rest of the money to my store keeper through western union money transfer. Remember its western union money transfer and dont make mistakes. You are to send the money in cash at any western union location around you. This is the info to send the money to.

Tara Blake
984 Anchor Way
Kannapolis NC 28083
USA

Remember to send the money western union. The money will be avaialable you the same day you desosit the check or in a 2 days interval. So email me me as soon as you get the check.

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 08:46 AM
does this shit happen a lot? Gay as shit...I had a mini celebration involving wine coolers and potato chips when I sold my POS XBOX for $120.00 =(
Yes. Especially with electronics.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2007, 08:47 AM
I can't believe you gave this slut your real-world address.

Tear the check up, tell her to **** off, and relist the auction. I only take payment through paypal...

DenverChief
10-19-2007, 08:48 AM

The check has been sent, Its for $4,500 and this is the tracking number 862564894088 You can go and track it on www.FedEx.com So when you get the check, you are to deposit it in your bank account, The money will be available to you in the next 2 business days. When you get the money, after deducting the amount for the purchase, you are to send the rest of the money to my store keeper through western union money transfer. Remember its western union money transfer and dont make mistakes. You are to send the money in cash at any western union location around you. This is the info to send the money to.

Tara Blake
984 Anchor Way
Kannapolis NC 28083
USA

Remember to send the money western union. The money will be avaialable you the same day you desosit the check or in a 2 days interval. So email me me as soon as you get the check.

you should post her email here so we can all go american hero on it

Iowanian
I think you need to post this broad's email address and let the planet go to work.

Saulbadguy

Tara Blake
984 Anchor Way
Kannapolis NC 28083
USA

If you followed his directions, he would get an X-Box, plus $5000. You would get in trouble.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:49 AM
serena0p@yahoo.com

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 08:49 AM
I think you need to post this broad's email address and let the planet go to work.
I guarantee it's an email address the person has only used once for this transaction, and will suspend it after the transaction is complete.

DenverChief
10-19-2007, 08:50 AM

HA! beat ya to it biotch :loser: :p :D

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 08:51 AM
serena0p@yahoo.com
http://profiles.yahoo.com/serena0p

Last Update: 10/9/2007

Probably created it on that date.

Rain Man
A couple of notes:

1. The reason you had a hard time deciphering her e-mails is because you aren't used to Nigerian accents.

2. She is a he.

3. They Fedexed the check to you? Hopefully they paid the Fedex charge. If so, you need to tell them you lost the check and have them Fedex you another one. Then try to get them to Fedex you something else, and keep doing that as long as possible. It creates American jobs.

Hootie
If you followed his directions, he would get an X-Box, plus $5000. You would get in trouble.
what if I cashed the check, ran away, started a new life, and bought a hooker?

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 08:52 AM
what if I cashed the check, ran away, started a new life, and bought a hooker?
Then you'd be ok.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:52 AM

you are one smart man

Iowanian
10-19-2007, 08:53 AM
I guarantee it's an email address the person has only used once for this transaction, and will suspend it after the transaction is complete.

what do you think about the person/address recieving the shipment/money?

Is that the target?

I'd like to see team Planet roll those bidges for sport.

DenverChief
not much info but says she is in Missouri

Saulbadguy
3. They Fedexed the check to you? Hopefully they paid the Fedex charge. If so, you need to tell them you lost the check and have them Fedex you another one. Then try to get them to Fedex you something else, and keep doing that as long as possible. It creates American jobs.
That's actually an entertaining idea. Did you sign for it?

DenverChief
10-19-2007, 08:54 AM

****er! :cuss:

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:54 AM
I'M THE VICTIM!

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:55 AM
That's actually an entertaining idea. Did you sign for it?
Yes. I was dead asleep...

Dude was holding the thing to sign and I took it and turned it around and he was like, "actually I had it the right way..." and I was like, "oh, sorry" and then we kissed.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 08:56 AM
anyways, what if I cashed the check, kept the money, and then when the bank was like 'we need that money!!' and I was like I WAS SCAMMED they would have to feel bad for me and let me keep the money, right?! I'M JUST A POOR COLLEGE KID!

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 08:57 AM
what do you think about the person/address recieving the shipment/money?

Is that the target?

I'd like to see team Planet roll those bidges for sport.
The object of the scam is to receive $5000 from the Western Union money transfer.

1. Hootie cashes the fake cashiers check. Since it is a cashiers check, it won't bounce.
2. Hootie sends the X-Box and wires the $5000 -$120 for the X-Box to this person
3. This person receives the money, and the X-Box.
4. 2 weeks later, the bank gives Hootie a call to notify him that the cashiers check for $5000 is fake, and he owes them $5000 in order to avoid prosecution.

The only thing the scammer is out of is the money to ship the package if it fails. Western Union can't and won't do shit about it.

Iowanian
email her back and tell her you need to speak with her...get hisher cell num

Saulbadguy
anyways, what if I cashed the check, kept the money, and then when the bank was like 'we need that money!!' and I was like I WAS SCAMMED they would have to feel bad for me and let me keep the money, right?! I'M JUST A POOR COLLEGE KID!
Don't think they'd care.

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 08:59 AM
"Sorry I do not have a mobile..please follow my directions for western unon moneys transfer to following address (blah blah blah) so you may receive payment thank you"

Hootie
Don't think they'd care.
what if I told them my mom had sex with President Nixon way back in the day?

Hootie
I will try this...

JBucc
10-19-2007, 09:00 AM
Give the check to a homeless person and have him cash it for you. Then give him your xbox as a reward.

Saulbadguy
what if I told them my mom had sex with President Nixon way back in the day?
They might give you one of those nifty booklets you can stick quarters in to save.

Hammock Parties
If you want to have some fun with this, e-mail her and tell her your dog ate the check, and you need another one.

Otherwise, please let it go.

Hootie
Email I sent her:

Hi - received the check! Can I get your cell or house number so I can verify some details. Would like to do this over phone rather than email so I can make sure everything is a go!

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 09:02 AM
Email I sent her:

Hi - received the check! Can I get your cell or house number so I can verify some details. Would like to do this over phone rather than email so I can make sure everything is a go!
I'm guessing he won't have a phone. Or he is very busy and can not talk. Or, the most likely of scenarios, he wont respond because he knows you've figured him out.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 09:03 AM
I'm guessing she won't have a phone. Or she is very busy and can not talk.
It's too bad...

I thought she and I had something. We had amazing chemistry over those emails. You don't find something like that every day...

Chief Faithful
10-19-2007, 09:05 AM
A couple of notes:

1. The reason you had a hard time deciphering her e-mails is because you aren't used to Nigerian accents.

2. She is a he.

Excellent suggestion, now that the fish is hooked see how long you can keep in on the line.

Maybe you can pretend to be the wife who has just caught the husband cheating and you intercepted the check and email.

DenverChief
10-19-2007, 09:05 AM
The object of the scam is to receive $5000 from the Western Union money transfer.

1. Hootie cashes the fake cashiers check. Since it is a cashiers check, it won't bounce.
2. Hootie sends the X-Box and wires the $5000 -$120 for the X-Box to this person
3. This person receives the money, and the X-Box.
4. 2 weeks later, the bank gives Hootie a call to notify him that the cashiers check for $5000 is fake, and he owes them $5000 in order to avoid prosecution.

The only thing the scammer is out of is the money to ship the package if it fails. Western Union can't and won't do shit about it.

the sad part is this scam works more than you think

Extra Point
10-19-2007, 09:06 AM
The FBI will do the job of CPiggy and put Hootie on two-year ignore if he cashes the check.

Hootie, you do have a ship-to address, don't you?

Afraid the feds will snoop your illegal downloads and ill-gotten games on your hard drive?

Rip up the check and write it off that listing as the cost of doing business.

dogdaze
you should cash the check

Hootie
the sad part is this scam works more than you think
BECAUSE KIND PEOPLE (MYSELF) WANT TO GIVE OTHER PEOPLE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!

Hootie
10-19-2007, 09:08 AM
The FBI will do the job of CPiggy and put Hootie on two-year ignore if he cashes the check.

Afraid the feds will snoop your illegal downloads and ill-gotten games on your hard drive?

I'M THE VICTIM HERE! Let's not bring my downloading habits into this! If EVERYONE is doing it, how illegal can it be?!

Iowanian
10-19-2007, 09:15 AM
You need to at least get 1, brutal barrage of insults in prior to the person going away.

Maybe, someone could create an Officer Barbrady account and email the person tellin...no wait......Chris Hanson with dateline, and I'd like to ask you a few questions on camera....

Hootie
10-19-2007, 09:17 AM
I still think I should cash the check and use it on a kickass call girl...

Sure, I MIGHT get in trouble but at least I can jerk off to a call girl while I'm in prison.

DenverChief
10-19-2007, 09:21 AM
BECAUSE KIND PEOPLE (MYSELF) WANT TO GIVE OTHER PEOPLE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!

http://www.fakechecks.org/videos.html

The Franchise
10-19-2007, 09:26 AM
I would take the check to the bank and have them look it over. It's not like you're ever going to cash the check.....so take it to them and have them see if it's real or not and if it's linked to any accounts.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 09:27 AM
I would take the check to the bank and have them look it over. It's not like you're ever going to cash the check.....so take it to them and have them see if it's real or not and if it's linked to any accounts.
apparently these fake checks look so real often banks can't tell the difference until they actually clear or don't clear

dogdaze
10-19-2007, 09:27 AM
couldn't you cash it on a fake ID and keep the money?

Hootie
10-19-2007, 09:29 AM
couldn't you cash it on a fake ID and keep the money?
Problem: Check is made out to me, not cash.

Sure-Oz
10-19-2007, 09:30 AM
haha they'll tell him the same thing he knows....

Sure-Oz
10-19-2007, 09:30 AM
apparently these fake checks look so real often banks can't tell the difference until they actually clear or don't clear
It's cause the teller isn't looking at the routing #'s etc

Hootie
10-19-2007, 09:31 AM
It's cause the teller isn't looking at the routing #'s etc
I can't take the sexual tension between us...

LET'S TAKE OUR SHIRTS OFF AND KISS

Extra Point
10-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Send "her" a cardboard box with an "X" marked on it, along with the $4,379 in Monopoly money, and wait for your feedback rating to take a hit.

The Franchise
10-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Then turn the thing over to Ebay and repost your XBox. They'll more than likely do nothing anyways.

Frame the check.

jAZ
10-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Nicely done! :D

Mr. Plow
10-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Don't listen to all these people. Cash it. Everything sounds legit.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Send "her" a cardboard box with an "X" marked on it, along with the $4,379 in Monopoly money, and wait for your feedback rating to take a hit.
she can't leave me feedback because she didn't actually win an auction...I, the idiot I am, cancelled the auction and took her word.

Extra Point
10-19-2007, 09:53 AM
So, it'll only cost you $30 to send her the bogus box and Monopoly money.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 09:56 AM
So, it'll only cost you $30 to send her the bogus box and Monopoly money.
how about I just send her an anthrax vibrator?

Lzen
10-19-2007, 10:04 AM
how about I just send her an anthrax vibrator?

:hmmm: And you just happen to have one of those laying around?

Hootie
10-19-2007, 10:05 AM
UPDATE:

Here's your reply to my email about contacting her via telephone:

I have sold my phone, i am about to move with my family. We are moving tomorrow. So i sold my cell and home phones have been disconncted. So what do you plan on doing now? I dont know what you want. But the best thing to do now is to go and deposit the check in your bank account. The money will be available to you the same day you deposit the check or the next day. And remember to send the money to the address that i gave you through western union at any western union store around you. I await your reply when you have deposited the check.

Lzen
10-19-2007, 10:05 AM
This seems to be the popular scam these days.

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/101907/loc_209893160.shtml
By Phil Anderson
The Capital-journal
Published Friday, October 19, 2007

A Topeka woman who said she was scammed out of nearly $14,000 this month is warning others not to make the same mistake that has put her in a financial pickle.

Tammy Smith, 43, said the scam has resulted in her bank account being frozen.
Print Reply E-mail

Smith said she had been out of work and was searching for a job online when she posted her resume on a Web site.

A few days later, she said, she received response from a company based in the United Kingdom.

"I received an e-mail that said they'd seen my resume and had a part-time bookkeeper position available," Smith said. "I thought it was better than nothing. I didn't know anything about bookkeeping, but I am a college graduate. I figured it was something I could learn to do."

The company sent Smith three checks and instructed her to place them in her checking account. Funds were then to be redistributed to a person in Wisconsin identified by the UK-based firm.

By the time the third check was in the Topeka bank, Smith said she received a call saying the checks were bogus.

For Smith, it was too late, as she had cut two checks from her own account for nearly $14,000.

Now, she says, she can't get to the money she had previously deposited in the bank.

Her husband works at Goodyear, she said, "but we're not rich."

"We're devastated," Smith said. "It's a mess."

Law enforcement officials have given her little hope of getting the money back because of the difficulty in tracking it down.

"I've cried it all out," she said. "Now, I want the public to know. I don't want this to happen to someone else."

Phil Anderson can be reached at (785) 295-1195 or phil.anderson@cjonline.com.

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 10:06 AM
UPDATE:

I have sold my phone, i am about to move with my family. We are moving tomorrow. So i sold my cell and home phones have been disconncted. So what do you plan on doing now? I dont know what you want. But the best thing to do now is to go and deposit the check in your bank account. The money will be available to you the same day you deposit the check or the next day. And remember to send the money to the address that i gave you through western union at any western union store around you. I await your reply when you have deposited the check.
Gee, that was predictable. Tell her to call you collect at a payphone.

Lzen
10-19-2007, 10:06 AM
UPDATE:

Why would you sell your cell phone if you are moving? It's not as if they are attached. Stupid reply.

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 10:07 AM
This seems to be the popular scam these days.

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/101907/loc_209893160.shtml
By Phil Anderson
The Capital-journal
Published Friday, October 19, 2007

A Topeka woman who said she was scammed out of nearly $14,000 this month is warning others not to make the same mistake that has put her in a financial pickle.

Tammy Smith, 43, said the scam has resulted in her bank account being frozen.
Print Reply E-mail

Smith said she had been out of work and was searching for a job online when she posted her resume on a Web site.

A few days later, she said, she received response from a company based in the United Kingdom.

"I received an e-mail that said they'd seen my resume and had a part-time bookkeeper position available," Smith said. "I thought it was better than nothing. I didn't know anything about bookkeeping, but I am a college graduate. I figured it was something I could learn to do."

The company sent Smith three checks and instructed her to place them in her checking account. Funds were then to be redistributed to a person in Wisconsin identified by the UK-based firm.

By the time the third check was in the Topeka bank, Smith said she received a call saying the checks were bogus.

For Smith, it was too late, as she had cut two checks from her own account for nearly $14,000.

Now, she says, she can't get to the money she had previously deposited in the bank.

Her husband works at Goodyear, she said, "but we're not rich."

"We're devastated," Smith said. "It's a mess."

Law enforcement officials have given her little hope of getting the money back because of the difficulty in tracking it down.

"I've cried it all out," she said. "Now, I want the public to know. I don't want this to happen to someone else."

Phil Anderson can be reached at (785) 295-1195 or phil.anderson@cjonline.com.
I read that this morning and was amazed at how stupid that family is.

Mr. Plow
10-19-2007, 10:10 AM
I like how many times she uses "Western Union" in her/his replies. Seriously, if you use Western Union that many times, it has to be legit.

Hootie
Gee, that was predictable. Tell her to call you collect at a payphone.
You called it - props!

Hey, I checked out your bets in gambling challenge...are you trying to lose? Those had to be the worst bets I've ever seen. You broke the cardinal rules of betting...

A) You put money on an OUTRAGEOUS underdog that has absolutely NO chance of winning (Miami)...

B) NEVER bet against Indy. It just isn't smart.

C) HOW CAN YOU PUT MONEY AGAINST THE CHIEFS?! GOD.

Anyways. I'll make a bet with you RIGHT NOW that you bust out this week.

Lzen
I read that this morning and was amazed at how stupid that family is.

Every time I read one of these stories I am amazed at how dumb people can be.

Hootie
here is my reply back:

You should be able to find access to a phone somewhere - I just want to verify this transaction voice to voice so I know we are all good. Thanks for understanding, and I apologize for any inconvenience. Just email me back when you figure out how I can contact you on the telephone.

Iowanian
10-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Tell her she's a lying whore and you hope her entire family dies of HIV,and that you're onto her scam and the authorities will be knocking on that address this morning.

See how she rolls with that.

UPDATE:

Hootie
Tell her she's a lying whore and you hope her entire family dies of HIV,and that you're onto her scam and the authorities will be knocking on that address this morning.

See how she rolls with that.
that will be my next reply...

Saulbadguy
You called it - props!

Hey, I checked out your bets in gambling challenge...are you trying to lose? Those had to be the worst bets I've ever seen. You broke the cardinal rules of betting...

A) You put money on an OUTRAGEOUS underdog that has absolutely NO chance of winning (Miami)...

B) NEVER bet against Indy. It just isn't smart.

C) HOW CAN YOU PUT MONEY AGAINST THE CHIEFS?! GOD.

Anyways. I'll make a bet with you RIGHT NOW that you bust out this week.
It's not real money.

I put money against the Chiefs because if they lose, at least i'll have a silver lining.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 10:13 AM
actually, I don't know...

she DOES have my address...

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 10:14 AM
here is my reply back:

You should be able to find access to a phone somewhere - I just want to verify this transaction voice to voice so I know we are all good. Thanks for understanding, and I apologize for any inconvenience. Just email me back when you figure out how I can contact you on the telephone.
This is a psychological thing - a lot of people will suddenly develop guilt once they actually talk to the person. The scammer will not want to talk to you in fear of this. The scammer also knows that it is easier for a person to trust a female, that is why he is playing the role of one. If you could talk to him on the phone, you will quickly realize he is not a female, and his ploy is blown wide open.

The next reply is "I am too busy moving etc etc, I can not get to a phone, please do as I say".

Hootie
10-19-2007, 10:14 AM
It's not real money.

I put money against the Chiefs because if they lose, at least i'll have a silver lining.
well I never, IRL, bet against the Chiefs BUT sometimes I think about it because you are right - if they WIN I'm like sweet (and oh well to the money) but if they lose at least I'm a little bit richer...unless of course the other team was favored to win by 7 and they only win by 3 and in that case, I'm an unhappy panda =(

Hootie
10-19-2007, 10:15 AM
This is a psychological thing - a lot of people will suddenly develop guilt once they actually talk to the person. The scammer will not want to talk to you in fear of this. The scammer also knows that it is easier for a person to trust a female, that is why he is playing the role of one. If you could talk to him on the phone, you will quickly realize he is not a female, and his ploy is blown wide open.

The next reply is "I am too busy moving etc etc, I can not get to a phone, please do as I say".
you are TURNING me on

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 10:16 AM
well I never, IRL, bet against the Chiefs BUT sometimes I think about it because you are right - if they WIN I'm like sweet (and oh well to the money) but if they lose at least I'm a little bit richer...unless of course the other team was favored to win by 7 and they only win by 3 and in that case, I'm an unhappy panda =(
I don't bet real money on any sports, I don't have the kind of scratch to lose if my bets don't come through.

But if I did, i'd NEVER bet on the Chiefs, or K-State, or any team that I have an emotional attachment to, be it like or dislike. If I bet on the Chiefs, and they lost, it would be a double taint punch.

Iowanian
10-19-2007, 10:16 AM
Saul is like the bearded guy on the John Lynch NFLN commercial.

Soon, He'll look lovingly at Hootie beside him on the couch and say "BOO!".

If you want...I'll work an email up for the cocksucker.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 10:19 AM
I don't bet real money on any sports, I don't have the kind of scratch to lose if my bets don't come through.

But if I did, i'd NEVER bet on the Chiefs, or K-State, or any team that I have an emotional attachment to, be it like or dislike. If I bet on the Chiefs, and they lost, it would be a double taint punch.
I hear ya...

My old roommate lives in Vegas now and makes his living playing poker...but he also bets line moves and knows a thing or two about sports betting...he puts in bets for me and I don't bet very much but I'm up a few hundred on the season...

I do parlays at the local bar around here and I've actually won a 4 team parlay (which is 10:1 on your money) but I only put up 10 dollars on it...

I always used to say I wouldn't bet on the Chiefs, but this year everyone has it POUNDED into their heads they are awful so they have been getting favorable lines all season long...

Hootie
10-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Saul is like the bearded guy on the John Lynch NFLN commercial.

Soon, He'll look lovingly at Hootie beside him on the couch and say "BOO!".

If you want...I'll work an email up for the cocksucker.
Nice, work one up if you want to...

If it results in an Arab dude busting down my door in the middle of the night and unleashing an assault rifle on my roommate and me my family probably won't be happy (or maybe they will - I'm not sure)...

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 10:21 AM

If it results in an Arab dude busting down my door in the middle of the night and unleashing an assault rifle on my roommate and me my family probably won't be happy (or maybe they will - I'm not sure)...
Naw, he's a scammer, not a violent person.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Tell them you are the owner of a major zoo in the U.S. and do they have access to any Rhino semen.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Tell them you are the owner of a major zoo in the U.S. and do they have access to any Rhino semen.
I think I'm gonna pass...

Hammock Parties
10-19-2007, 10:36 AM

That's why I never bother with this shit. Better safe than sorry. I head them off at the pass with a well-written burst of profanity.

Iowanian
10-19-2007, 10:43 AM
title: HEY, I've got an xbox too!

Dearest Serena,

My good friend told me about the deal you're working with him on his xbox and I think it sounds great.

I guess it sounds great, if you think getting drilled in the ass by a sandy dicked Clydesdale sounds great. Here is an idea you scamming scumbag, get a job and earn your money. You're an open sore on a terrorists ass. May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your mother's hatchet wound and your uncles give you HIV.

It is people like you, who make scientists speculate that rectal conception is indeed possible. Theiving shitbrick's like you are an unwiped asshole's asshole.

Please use any funds you've stolen from others to purchase gasoline, give yourself an enema with it and Shit on an open flame.

Please Die in a fire.

I hope to hear from you soon regarding the purchase of my xbox and 10 newer games.

Kindest Regards,
Iowanian.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Please tell me you really sent that to the E-mail address. That's funny!

Hootie
10-19-2007, 10:50 AM
ROFL

I have a feeling he-she is going to be closing that account and not replying to anymore of my emails!

But seriously dude, if some Arab dude shows up here I'm going to be cursing you before I go down!

DenverChief
10-19-2007, 10:52 AM

METH HEAD

DenverChief
10-19-2007, 10:54 AM
That's why I never bother with this shit. Better safe than sorry. I head them off at the pass with a well-written burst of profanity.

I usually just email them back very large images of penis or fat bergina....would be better if I knew how to put virus code in the pics....

Hootie
10-19-2007, 10:58 AM
I usually just email them back very large images of penis or fat bergina....would be better if I knew how to put virus code in the pics....
I think my ex-gf broke up with me because she was on google and searching something that started with a 'b' and the first thing to pop up when she hit that letter 'b' was big floppy black penis so she just double clicked the search bar and found searches for things like 'girl eating pizza while getting f*cked by horse' and 'dude eating pizza while getting f*cked by horse' and 'meaty boners' and then I think she finally realized I was at least partially gay (and really f*cked up in the head)...

AT LEAST THAT'S MY THEORY.

and I'm pretty sure she was cheating on me with at least four other dudes...

and I'm pretty sure I made all of this up. Girlfriend? Yeah right!

btlook1
10-19-2007, 11:31 AM
title: HEY, I've got an xbox too!

Dearest Serena,

My good friend told me about the deal you're working with him on his xbox and I think it sounds great.

I guess it sounds great, if you think getting drilled in the ass by a sandy dicked Clydesdale sounds great. Here is an idea you scamming scumbag, get a job and earn your money. You're an open sore on a terrorists ass. May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your mother's hatchet wound and your uncles give you HIV.

It is people like you, who make scientists speculate that rectal conception is indeed possible. Theiving shitbrick's like you are an unwiped asshole's asshole.

Please use any funds you've stolen from others to purchase gasoline, give yourself an enema with it and Shit on an open flame.

Please Die in a fire.

I hope to hear from you soon regarding the purchase of my xbox and 10 newer games.

Kindest Regards,
Iowanian.

This is classic!!!

Hootie
10-19-2007, 04:07 PM
she won't give up...

"Ok give me your phone number, i will call you from a payphone."

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 04:09 PM
she won't give up...

"Ok give me your phone number, i will call you from a payphone."
Sweet.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 04:12 PM
Sweet.
Nah, I replied with this:

"I turned the check over to authorities and they will be paying Tara Blake a visit. Don't know how many people you have scammed but it isn't going to work on me. Thanks for wasting a month of my time."

I didn't feel like going to Iowanian way, and maybe she'll freak out, because she did give me a US address that leads to somewhere...

Saulbadguy
10-19-2007, 04:20 PM

"I turned the check over to authorities and they will be paying Tara Blake a visit. Don't know how many people you have scammed but it isn't going to work on me. Thanks for wasting a month of my time."

I didn't feel like going to Iowanian way, and maybe she'll freak out, because she did give me a US address that leads to somewhere...
Tara Blake, if she exists, is just the random person who will end up with the X-Box. Some person overseas will end up with the $$$.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Tara Blake, if she exists, is just the random person who will end up with the X-Box. Some person overseas will end up with the $$$.
If we ever meet, any chance of some hand holding...or no?

Adept Havelock
10-19-2007, 04:35 PM
If we ever meet, any chance of some hand holding...or no?

She might pee in your butt. :shrug:

Iowanian
10-19-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm sending that email now...Hootie, you've got a couple of minutes to call it off.

I'm taking brideowanian out, but I'll post any reply I get.

SEND /push

Hootie
10-19-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm sending that email now...Hootie, you've got a couple of minutes to call it off.

I'm taking brideowanian out, but I'll post any reply I get.

SEND /push
send it - I thought you already did, asshole.

go bo
10-19-2007, 05:35 PM
you should post her email here so we can all go american hero on ithey, i didn't have anything to do with that :rolleyes:

well, not much anyway :fire:

btw, how's tricks for you these days?

we miss having you around...

dc sucks most of the time, but it can be entertaining every now and then too...

Valiant
10-19-2007, 05:50 PM

Make sure to let the IRS know...

Valiant
10-19-2007, 05:54 PM

Good point.. Call the police, have them get in contact with local authorities in NC or wherever she is from and have them watch the address/PO box.. Tell her you sent the item and send a fake box, when she retrieves fake box she gets busted..

Rain Man
10-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Why would you sell your cell phone if you are moving? It's not as if they are attached. Stupid reply.

Her charger was plugged into the wall. You can't keep the cell phone if you can't charge it.

Rain Man
10-19-2007, 05:57 PM

Boooooo.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-19-2007, 06:06 PM
I still think I should cash the check and use it on a kickass call girl...

Sure, I MIGHT get in trouble but at least I can jerk off to a call girl while I'm in prison.

You won't get in trouble dude. Not at all. The bank would call you, they would threaten you, they might even call the police. Probably not though. Reason being is if they did, the police would call you, figure out that you were "scammed" and tell you that you owe the money. They sure as hell wouldn't prosecute you though. No way.

They couldn't win. In order for it to be fraud they have to prove that you KNOWINGLY cashed a fraudulent check. That's a burden they could never prove..........unless of course they read chiefsplanet.

All that would happen is your credit would tank. If you have horrible credit, you could get away with it with no ill repercussion. If you have good credit, it's not worth the money dude.

I won't go into the moral issue of it, you're a big boy and can make your own decisions. Just thought I'd weigh in with some credit/criminal experience. I'm not an attorney, but I worked as a bill collector for over a decade. I've dealt with this exact scenario more times than I can count.

Hootie
10-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Good point.. Call the police, have them get in contact with local authorities in NC or wherever she is from and have them watch the address/PO box.. Tell her you sent the item and send a fake box, when she retrieves fake box she gets busted..
wish I would've thought of this before I called her out on the scam...

Hootie
10-19-2007, 06:09 PM
You won't get in trouble dude. Not at all. The bank would call you, they would threaten you, they might even call the police. Probably not though. Reason being is if they did, the police would call you, figure out that you were "scammed" and tell you that you owe the money. They sure as hell wouldn't prosecute you though. No way.

They couldn't win. In order for it to be fraud they have to prove that you KNOWINGLY cashed a fraudulent check. That's a burden they could never prove..........unless of course they read chiefsplanet.

All that would happen is your credit would tank. If you have horrible credit, you could get away with it with no ill repercussion. If you have good credit, it's not worth the money dude.

I won't go into the moral issue of it, you're a big boy and can make your own decisions. Just thought I'd weigh in with some credit/criminal experience. I'm not an attorney, but I worked as a bill collector for over a decade. I've dealt with this exact scenario more times than I can count.
I think I'll go the moral route this time.

TEMPTING.

Rain Man
10-19-2007, 06:18 PM
wish I would've thought of this before I called her out on the scam...

If she really loves you, she'll give you a second chance.

Cntrygal
10-19-2007, 09:40 PM
You could email her/him copies of all the articles warning people about the scam.

Iowanian
10-20-2007, 12:06 AM
I got a reply.

Apparently 'Serena Blue' doesn't think "shitbrick" is one word, believes I intended for the "unwiped "asshole's asshole to be "unwired"....

Hootie
10-20-2007, 12:57 AM
I got a reply.

Apparently 'Serena Blue' doesn't think "shitbrick" is one word, believes I intended for the "unwiped "asshole's asshole to be "unwired"....
Why don't you copy and paste the reply???

Here's what she replied to me.

And if i may ask, why do you have to do that? you wanted a check, i had my company send you one. So why are you investigating it for fraud? are you in your right state of mind? how does fraud fit into this? I dont just understand you. You are supposed to cash the check and let us complete this transaction. So what do you plan on doing?

arrowheadnation
10-20-2007, 01:36 AM
Like someone said earlier, you should have taken them for a ride like THIS: http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Read it everybody. I laughed my ass off ROFL ROFL :thumb:

veist
10-20-2007, 02:29 AM
lol ninja'd

Mr. Flopnuts
10-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Hey guys check out this site. It's a great way to deal with these buttholes.

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Iowanian
10-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Here is the complete reply from dumb****alina. I'm busy now, but I'm going to work something else up for this cock-sock.

Dumb ass......lol‏
Sent: Sat 10/20/07 1:02 AM
To: Roy D. Mercer (iowanian@)
Dearest Mercer,

Please Die in a fire.

Kindest Regards,
Serena.

why don't you just check your spelling before sending them dumb ass?lol

Theiving......................Thieving
shitbrick's.....................shit brick's
unwiped...........................unwired

And what the hell is the name of your friend?

KChiefs1
10-20-2007, 10:28 AM
"Sorry I do not have a mobile..please follow my directions for western unon moneys transfer to following address (blah blah blah) so you may receive payment thank you"

I'm convinced Saul is the one who is messing with you Hootie.:hmmm:

Hootie
10-20-2007, 02:17 PM
another reply:

"How do you know its a scam? what is a scam? have you ever seen a scam in your life? Tell me the truth, where is the scam? i will like to fight him. Its not a scam. I want to buy, and you want to sell. If you dont want to send me my remaining money, just let me know and i will go and tell the company to cancel or void the check. I dont think i have the time for all this rubbish.'

ClevelandBronco
10-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey guys check out this site. It's a great way to deal with these buttholes.

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Wow. That's perfect.

Great find, Mr. Flopnuts!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Wow. That's perfect.

Great find, Mr. Flopnuts!

Actually Mr. Bronco, I must defer to the poster 2 posts above me for the find. I read it, and thoroughly loved it. Someone else decided to post the same link after he did, and me being the unfunny individual that I am decided to run with it and post it agane. Little did I know that poster 2 figured this out and left me looking like a dumbass. I will haunt your dreams Veist.

Extra Point
10-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Theiving......................Thieving
shitbrick's.....................shit brick's
unwiped...........................unwired

And what the hell is the name of your friend?

And what cuntry is she from?

Iowanian
10-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Hey Dirtbag.

Thanks so much for reading the email and downloading the worm. Its great now that I have your IP address, computer name and command line keystroke log. The authorities can use it to find you quicker.

Here's a tip. If you weren't a shit bag con artist thief, and likely a transexual he_she, you'd send people the amount you owe like every other Non-shitbag-Thief on the internet.

Good luck tonight, working the truck stop glory hole, cock sock.

Enjoy prison.

Regards

Roy D

Hootie
10-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey Dirtbag.

Thanks so much for reading the email and downloading the worm. Its great now that I have your IP address, computer name and command line keystroke log. The authorities can use it to find you quicker.

Here's a tip. If you weren't a shit bag con artist thief, and likely a transexual he_she, you'd send people the amount you owe like every other Non-shitbag-Thief on the internet.

Good luck tonight, working the truck stop glory hole, cock sock.

Enjoy prison.

Regards

Roy D
ROFL

I'm glad I made this thread!

Iowanian
10-21-2007, 05:56 PM
I got another response.....

The header said something similar to English "the shipping label of the original check for the correct amount"

The content.....a photo of redrum's mother, face down being opened up like.....you could read the "made in china" tag on her cervix.

I think my only possibly response is....tubgirl.?