PWNED

9 in a row.
17 in a row.

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 05:13 PM
fartsi looking for a 4th and 1

KcMizzou
10-21-2007, 05:15 PM
What's best is, after it all... the Raiders were still the Raiders.

I don't think I've ever seen a center try to shove a football up his ass when the team was in a shotgun formation.

LMAO

KCinNY
10-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Just keep it close against the Silver and Black and wait for them to screw it up in the end.

Foolproof....it never fails.

talastan
10-21-2007, 05:22 PM
I loved the teammates running into each other during the kick return. I said "Thanks for the ball Oakland!!"

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 05:24 PM
See the faiders are a nice team after all.

IIRC people use to preach that the better team wins close games.

blueballs
10-21-2007, 05:26 PM
The wind was blowing in McanCheese stadium
and it was blowing red and gold

RckabillyRaider
10-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Pathetic game by both teams but we managed to be a bit more pathetic team than you guys. It pains me to say, but the dolts are still the division winners when its all said and done. Congrats on your win today cuz that's all that matters though.

KcMizzou
10-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Pathetic game by both teams but we managed to be a bit more pathetic team than you guys. It pains me to say, but the dolts are still the division winners when its all said and done. Congrats on your win today cuz that's all that matters though.Translation...

"OK, we do suck... but YOU SUCK TOO!"

Whatever helps you sleep at night. :)

HolmeZz
10-21-2007, 05:50 PM
We should ban AutumnWind if he doesn't show up in the next 3 days.

BigMeatballDave
10-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Pathetic game by both teams but we managed to be a bit more pathetic team than you guys. It pains me to say, but the dolts are still the division winners when its all said and done. Congrats on your win today cuz that's all that matters though.Sour grapes? A win is a win, douchebag.

RckabillyRaider
10-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Kc, I sleep perfectly everynight. That's not even an issue. Just enjoy your win, move on. Yes, your team showed no signs of being a championship team and judging by the way a lot of you were posting during the game, you guys think the same thing. but you won and that's all that matters. I manned up and congratulated you guys. Raider Nation 4 life!!!

kstater
10-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Pathetic game by both teams but we managed to be a bit more pathetic team than you guys. It pains me to say, but the dolts are still the division winners when its all said and done. Congrats on your win today cuz that's all that matters though.

In your own pathetic way, you showed up and took your medicine. Rep.

ChiefaRoo
10-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Kc, I sleep perfectly everynight. That's not even an issue. Just enjoy your win, move on. Yes, your team showed no signs of being a championship team and judging by the way a lot of you were posting during the game, you guys think the same thing. but you won and that's all that matters. I manned up and congratulated you guys. Raider Nation 4 life!!!

Don't pretend that you are classy. You're a Faider fan.

Iowanian
10-21-2007, 05:59 PM
bauttomwind (yeah...thats a fart joke) won't show up. He's a vagina power washer.

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 06:02 PM

So you knew the winner of the game today beforehand and the division winner at the end of the year?

ROFL

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Sour grapes? A win is a win, douchebag.

It was @ home as well.

He just had to state some BS just like the before the game.

http://scosoft.com/s/g/1b705a82.gif

RckabillyRaider
10-21-2007, 06:08 PM
Smed, you are half right. I did know before this year that the chargers should win the division, but I didn't know who would win this game. If it wasn't for that 4th down stop on us, we have a 1 point win with a fg. Good luck the rest of the year except against us! Maybe we unveil Russell in our next meeting! Raider nation baby!

Psyko Tek
10-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Smed, you are half right. I did know before this year that the chargers should win the division, but I didn't know who would win this game. If it wasn't for that 4th down stop on us, we have a 1 point win with a fg. Good luck the rest of the year except against us! Maybe we unveil Russell in our next meeting! Raider nation baby!

bring him on!
nothing is more fun than rookies in arrowhead

kc rush
10-21-2007, 06:26 PM
What's best is, after it all... the Raiders were still the Raiders.

I don't think I've ever seen a center try to shove a football up his ass when the team was in a shotgun formation.

LMAO

I'm in Atlanta this week, so I had to catch the game at the ESPN Zone. Even the A-hole Raider fans behind me laughed at that.

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 06:29 PM

IF we did not miss a FG, no problem either.

Its all a good game but always a close game.

The Bowe Showe.

mikey23545
10-21-2007, 06:31 PM

Way to show some stones, Rockabilly. Rep to you.

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm in Atlanta this week, so I had to catch the game at the ESPN Zone.

SRs' fault.

I am out of town @ my parents house. Glad you got to see it. Took some effort on my part out in the woods.

:)

RckabillyRaider
10-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Funny is funny. No matter what. But you know what else is funny? Some of you that are being unrealistic about your season and thinking you can win with Damon who-ard or thinking the priest is worth something now. LJ is your man and Damon is not your man.

kc rush
10-21-2007, 06:34 PM
SRs' fault.

I am out of town @ my parents house. Glad you got to see it. Took some effort on my part out in the woods.

:)

It was no problem. ESPN was in walking distance of the hotel. I do think I was the only Chiefs fan there though. At least I got to walk away smiling.

kc rush
10-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Funny is funny. No matter what. But you know what else is funny? Some of you that are being unrealistic about your season and thinking you can win with Damon who-ard or thinking the priest is worth something now. LJ is your man and Damon is not your man.

I think you need to read some of the Huard vs Croyle threads. Most people don't think that this team will go too far with Huard.

KcMizzou
10-21-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm in Atlanta this week, so I had to catch the game at the ESPN Zone. Even the A-hole Raider fans behind me laughed at that.Seriously... has that EVER happened before?

Classic Raider football.

burt
10-21-2007, 06:39 PM

Rckabilly, props for showing back up.....but don't sully youself by disguising a lame underhanded smaque. "You know what else is funny...." whatthefockever.

StcChief
10-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Rck thanks for showing... 12-10 play not lose win could have gone the other way...... just not today.