PDA

View Full Version : For those on CPiggy:

Direckshun
10-21-2007, 09:16 PM
How far do you take it?

Have you removed a few choice posters because they irritate the life out of you?

Or have you removed a good number of people in order to ensure your ChiefsPlanet conversation is of the highest caliber?

And how have you enjoyed it?

Considering it myself.

luv
10-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Or have you removed a good number of people in order to ensure your ChiefsPlanet conversation is of the highest caliber?

Looks like I'm history.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 09:18 PM
I've removed people who rarely add to the quality around here, people who irritate me, and in one case a poster who should have taken a one month vacation voluntarily.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Oh, BTW - it's awesome.

the Talking Can
10-21-2007, 09:20 PM
it is freakin awesome...only needed it for 1....

Phobia
10-21-2007, 09:22 PM
I have an extensive list - at least 10 morons and that's just TomCaash.

KCChiefsMan
10-21-2007, 09:23 PM
I don't think I've ever used it.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 09:24 PM
I don't think I've ever used it.
You should ignore that Paul guy. He's a dork.

luv
10-21-2007, 09:24 PM
I have an extensive list - at least 10 morons and that's just TomCaash.
LMAO

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Yes it is great.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-21-2007, 09:35 PM
It's great.

Makes reading this board much more enjoyable. Life's too short to deal with stupid, obnoxious people.

Frazod
10-21-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm up to 14 - a noxious mix of complete assholes, annoying douchebags and complete idiots. There are a few more I'll probably add as I notice their dumbassery. Used in conjunction with the BB's ignore, CPiggy seems to be completely effective.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Life's too short to deal with stupid, obnoxious people.

Ouch.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm up to 14 - a noxious mix of complete assholes, annoying douchebags and complete idiots. There are a few more I'll probably add as I notice their dumbassery. Used in conjunction with the BB's ignore, CPiggy seems to be completely effective.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. I'm guessing we'll have at least 8 the same.

Frazod
10-21-2007, 09:43 PM
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. I'm guessing we'll have at least 8 the same.

Hell, I'll just post it. Like I give a shit if they know.

Hootie
Mecca
COchief
recxjake
chiefs4me
memyselfI
a1na2
chiefsfan1963
KCChiefsfan88
MOhillbilly
sedated
Jmart
AutumnWind
KC_CHIEFS_06

Smed1065
10-21-2007, 09:43 PM

so 8 - 30% equals ?

Craiglist needs U.

Mr. Laz
10-21-2007, 09:48 PM
i usually only use for the people who are intentionally being difficult.

some people are just around to trying to be the biggest pain in the ass that they possibly can.

i think i have 5 right now

Tribal Warfare
10-21-2007, 09:53 PM
I'll have one if the poster doesn't honor a bet of huge consequence.

DaFace
10-21-2007, 10:02 PM
I've never been one to use the ignore function. However, I think I must be getting cranky lately; people are annoying me more. So I'll probably be running with 3-4 people on there for a while anyway.

OnTheWarpath15
10-21-2007, 10:03 PM

Hootie
Mecca
COchief
recxjake
chiefs4me
memyselfI
a1na2
chiefsfan1963
KCChiefsfan88
MOhillbilly
sedated
Jmart
AutumnWind
KC_CHIEFS_06

Minus 2 who shall remain nameless, (I think they know who they are) that looks like a Who's Who of Dipshittery and Asshattery.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 10:04 PM

Hootie
Mecca
COchief
recxjake
chiefs4me
memyselfI
a1na2
chiefsfan1963
KCChiefsfan88
MOhillbilly
sedated
Jmart
AutumnWind
KC_CHIEFS_06

Hmmm.
I have Hootie, meme, a2na2 from that list. I'll post the rest in a minute.

Iowanian
10-21-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm invisible.

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Minus 2 who shall remain nameless, (I think they know who they are) that looks like a Who's Who of Dipshittery and Asshattery.

I know I fit all that to tons of people.....and Frazod acted like I ruined his life with that one post of his so hey it happens.

blueballs
10-21-2007, 10:06 PM
You know it's a two way street
I don't use it but hope some x me out
it's a win win for both

teedubya
10-21-2007, 10:08 PM
No one ever responds to my posts now, I have no idea why.

Frazod
10-21-2007, 10:09 PM
No one ever responds to my posts now, I have no idea why.

Gayfrauds suck.

Feel better now? :D

FAX
No one ever responds to my posts anymore. I wonder why?

FAX

Phobia
chagrin - I can't take the whining.
Ultra Peanut - I just can't understand her any longer
ChiefaRoo - He's a dickbag about 50% of the time but otherwise okay. I wish I could just ignore the dickbag stuff.
goatse - obvious reasons
SLAG - He annoys the crap out of me. Mostly scruples issues.
blueballs - adds no value
H5N1 - I don't get his sense of humor, I guess.
Redrum - the victim thing got on my last nerve
Jenson71 - posting pictures of fat ladies
KCJohnny - It's far to tempting to trash him and I can't control that impulse.

FAX
10-21-2007, 10:11 PM
I can't believe you would put Ms. Ultra Peanut on that list, Mr. Phobia. She is one of our finest posters.

FAX

OnTheWarpath15
I know I fit all that to tons of people.....and Frazod acted like I ruined his life with that one post of his so hey it happens.

You were one of the two.

Mecca
Isn't Slag the guy with the 52 kids that said anal sex is only ok if it is used to make kids somehow and then talks about religion?

I just wanna make sure I got the right guy.

OnTheWarpath15
10-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Isn't Slag the guy with the 52 kids that said anal sex is only ok if it is used to make kids somehow and then talks about religion?

LMAO

Phobia
10-21-2007, 10:14 PM

I guess that's probably him. The stuff that got me was the part where he was trying to hack through his employer's firewall after they blocked ChiefsPlanet and justify it as though he needed the internet for research. Then he said when he breaks or scratches one of his games, he rents it from Blockbuster and returns his busted game.

Mecca
Also when reading this thread title I read it as C-Piggy and thought of that who's the fattest person on the board thread.

blueballs
chagrin - I can't take the whining.
Ultra Peanut - I just can't understand her any longer
ChiefaRoo - He's a dickbag about 50% of the time but otherwise okay. I wish I could just ignore the dickbag stuff.
goatse - obvious reasons
SLAG - He annoys the crap out of me. Mostly scruples issues.
blueballs - adds no value
H5N1 - I don't get his sense of humor, I guess.
Redrum - the victim thing got on my last nerve
Jenson71 - posting pictures of fat ladies
KCJohnny - It's far to tempting to trash him and I can't control that impulse.

and I don't have to hear
your bitching about me
I win also

Phobia
I can't believe you would put Ms. Ultra Peanut on that list, Mr. Phobia. She is one of our finest posters.

FAX
I liked her a lot better when she was a dude. I haven't understood a post she's made in about 18 months.

FAX
10-21-2007, 10:15 PM
I find it difficult to believe that Mr. SLAG would do that.

FAX

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:15 PM
I guess that's probably him. The stuff that got me was the part where he was trying to hack through his employer's firewall after they blocked ChiefsPlanet and justify it as though he needed the internet for research. Then he said when he breaks or scratches one of his games, he rents it from Blockbuster and returns his busted game.

Anal sex is bad Phobia.....but ripping off blockbuster and your job is a-ok in his religious book.

stevieray
10-21-2007, 10:16 PM

yes mecca, we know it's all about you.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Anal sex is bad Phobia.....but ripping off blockbuster and your job is a-ok in his religious book.

I'm not gonna trash a man for his religion. I'm a far from perfect Christian myself.

FAX
10-21-2007, 10:17 PM
I liked her a lot better when she was a dude. I haven't understood a post she's made in about 18 months.

It's like a kind of code, Mr. Phobia. She is a subsitution cipher in a cryptographic body.

FAX

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:19 PM
yes mecca, we know it's all about you.

That's right it is, glad you noticed.......

And I've never ignored anyone but Smed is getting close if he keeps following me with these bizarre mind numbing posts.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow. I had no idea so many of you were such vajeens.

listopencil
10-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Just Tom Cash, jAZ and GoChiefs. The Planet is much more enjoyable now, even DC.

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:23 PM
I don't think I've read one Jaz post the entire time I've been here.

crazycoffey
10-21-2007, 10:24 PM
I've removed people who rarely add to the quality around here, people who irritate me, and in one case a poster who should have taken a one month vacation voluntarily.

I took two weeks off, that wasn't good enough?

Basileus777
10-21-2007, 10:24 PM
I don't think I've read one Jaz post the entire time I've been here.

Its a bit vexing to me why someone would post on a sports message board, but only about politics....

88TG88
10-21-2007, 10:25 PM
I find goatse quite funny.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Nah - you don't annoy me now that you stopped creating threads every 5 minutes. I actually missed you, believe it or not.

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:26 PM
I find goatse quite funny.

I'm glad you are a fan of that....just no pics or videos please...

Frazod
10-21-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm kind of surprised you have GoChiefs on ignore, Phil. I thought you and him were like the Skipper and Gilligan.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 10:28 PM
I think another reason I'm dropping so many people on iggy is because I've significantly reduced my online time. I don't want to mess with people who bug me any longer. Simplex is the man.

Tribal Warfare
gochiefs is salvagable, he's just a few shades under Proctor (KCJohnny for n00bs)

SPchief
I just installed it today. I like it.

Phobia
I'm kind of surprised you have GoChiefs on ignore, Phil. I thought you and him were like the Skipper and Gilligan.
I'm holding him accountable for his behavior. I wish more people would do the same rather than just stomping on him.

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:29 PM
gochiefs is salvagable, he's just a few shades under Proctor (KCJohnny for n00bs)

Hey......have some pie and relax man.

crazycoffey
10-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Nah - you don't annoy me now that you stopped creating threads every 5 minutes. I actually missed you, believe it or not.

ahhh, you made my heart swell.....

I said my HEART, dude.
NTTAWWT

Hammock Parties
10-21-2007, 10:31 PM

He'll take me off at the end of the month. :rolleyes:

Tribal Warfare
10-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey......have some pie and relax man.

relax? I didn't know I crossed the line

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:32 PM
He'll take me off at the end of the month. :rolleyes:

Will your period be over then?

crazycoffey
I'm holding him accountable for his behavior. I wish more people would do the same rather than just stomping on him.

But, stomping on him is sooooo fun. Like playing with a magnifying glass and ants.

Hammock Parties

Yeah, you really showed me! God damn!

Mecca
relax? I didn't know I crossed the line

Just have some pie!

Hammock Parties
But, stomping on him is sooooo fun. Like playing with a magnifying glass and ants.

Stomping on me? Go **** yourself, n00b.

FAX
10-21-2007, 10:33 PM
It's an awesome power in the right hands. I just worry that it will get out of control and there will be small groups of people who are un-CPiggied with each other and have all the other people on CPiggy and those small groups will declare CPiggy war and ChiefsPlanet as we know it will exist under the continuing threat of mutual CPiggy destruction and we'll have to have CPiggy drills where we duck and cover for fear of being CPiggied more or less indiscriminately.

I worry about that.

FAX

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Oh he busted out the noob line......where's Skip?

Tribal Warfare
10-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Just have some pie!

Apple,cherry,lemonmarang, pecan, sweet potatoes, or pumpkin?

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:35 PM
You can have them all.......as long as it is government and Proctor issued.

Frazod
10-21-2007, 10:35 PM
I think another reason I'm dropping so many people on iggy is because I've significantly reduced my online time. I don't want to mess with people who bug me any longer. Simplex is the man.

Yes. Contrary to what people think, I don't want to come here and endlessly battle and bicker. But I also don't want to be annoyed or assailed by buffoonery. There are a couple of people on my list that I really despise, but most I simply find annoying, and life's too short. There are enough annoying people I have to deal with in real life - don't need to be bombarded with them here as well. I'm not a patient man, and have very little tolerance for such things.

An old friend of mine had a saying - "Don't f#ck with my serenity." Good plan. And my serenity is much better now thanks to Simplex.

crazycoffey
10-21-2007, 10:36 PM

let me use your own words.....

"Yeah, you really showed me! God damn!"http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/clear.gif

crazycoffey
10-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Oh he busted out the noob line......where's Skip?

he spends his sunday nights bleaching his dentures.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2007, 10:40 PM
let me use your own words.....

"Yeah, you really showed me! God damn!"http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/clear.gif

I'm not trying to show you up. I'm not going to put you on ignore.

But I reserve the right to tell you to go **** yourself. You're a worthless piece of shit who's been nothing but an attention whore around here from day one. You've cooled down, but you're still garbage. You contribute nothing, and only anger me with retarded posts like "stomping on him is sooooooo fun LOL!"

Go **** yourself.

cdcox
10-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Since this was a good post, I'm gonna type it out for the benefit of those that have FAX on CPiggy:

It's an awesome power in the right hands. I just worry that it will get out of control and there will be small groups of people who are un-CPiggied with each other and have all the other people on CPiggy and those small groups will declare CPiggy war and ChiefsPlanet as we know it will exist under the continuing threat of mutual CPiggy destruction and we'll have to have CPiggy drills where we duck and cover for fear of being CPiggied more or less indiscriminately.

I worry about that.

FAX

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Who the hell would have FAX on CPIggy?

That's sorta like having the Mona Lisa hidden behind a black cloth.

Mecca
10-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Has anyone ever wondered if FAX talks like that in real life?

Hammock Parties
10-21-2007, 10:45 PM

People have ME on iggy, so it's possible that anyone is on there, no matter how awesome they are.

teedubya
10-21-2007, 10:46 PM
Has anyone posted in this thread lately, I can't tell. I just put everyone in CPiggy. I just see my own posts now. Its a way better experience now.

Phobia
10-21-2007, 10:47 PM

Presuming I'd be contractually obligated to display it in my home and could not resell it for profit, I wouldn't give a nickel for that painting. I don't understand why everybody is so ga-ga over it.

crazycoffey
10-21-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm not trying to show you up. I'm not going to put you on ignore.

But I reserve the right to tell you to go **** yourself. You're a worthless piece of shit who's been nothing but an attention whore around here from day one. You've cooled down, but you're still garbage. You contribute nothing, and only anger me with retarded posts like "stomping on him is sooooooo fun LOL!"

Go **** yourself.

I reserve the same right, goqueer. go **** yourself with your mom's shoe.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Presuming I'd be contractually obligated to display it in my home and could not resell it for profit, I wouldn't give a nickel for that painting. I don't understand why everybody is so ga-ga over it.

Personally, I'm more a fan of some of Da Vinci's other paintings, but I used ML because it's such a prominent display piece at the Louvre.

Not unlike Mr. FAX when he waxes eloquently on CP.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Apple,cherry,lemonmarang, pecan, sweet potatoes, or pumpkin?

You forgot the best of them all. Poontang pie.

listopencil
10-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Show/Hide quote of CPIggy'd user RunRunPassPunt

What?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-21-2007, 10:59 PM
I have a question for CPiggy users. By having certain people on your list, does it screw up thread reading? I mean, do you find yourself reading certain posts and thinking "WTF??"

Frazod
10-21-2007, 11:00 PM
I have a question for CPiggy users. By having certain people on your list, does it screw up thread reading? I mean, do you find yourself reading certain posts and thinking "WTF??"

Hasn't so far.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-21-2007, 11:02 PM
Hasn't so far.

That's the main reason I haven't gotten it. I don't want to miss any CP comedy. I'd love to put a few posters on there. Just the ones that piss me off everytime they post. There's not many polar opposites for me on this board but there are a few.

Frazod
10-21-2007, 11:04 PM
That's the main reason I haven't gotten it. I don't want to miss any CP comedy. I'd love to put a few posters on there. Just the ones that piss me off everytime they post. There's not many polar opposites for me on this board but there are a few.

Then why bother with them at all? What's the point?

And besides, it's not like the list is carved in stone. You can always remove somebody if you want to.

SPchief
10-21-2007, 11:16 PM

And besides, it's not like the list is carved in stone. You can always remove somebody if you want to.

And if you really want to read a post from said user, you could if you want to

Mr. Flopnuts
10-21-2007, 11:19 PM

I think I'm gonna download it. There are certainly some people who post here that I would love to forget about. Props to you for posting your list, I'm gonna do it too. A final f*ck you to my least favorite douchebags.

Frazod
10-21-2007, 11:20 PM
I think I'm gonna download it. There are certainly some people who post here that I would love to forget about. Props to you for posting your list, I'm gonna do it too. A final f*ck you to my least favorite douchebags.

Glad I could help. :D

Hootie
10-21-2007, 11:48 PM
The problem with CPiggy is Simplex put in that feature where he can see all of our posts anyways...he had me on fake ignore for so long and even with this he STILL reads my posts, as I suspect a lot do that have me ignored as well...

Pretty dumb feature...he should take that part away and you might be on to something.

luv
10-22-2007, 12:50 AM
It's a good idea, but I'm too curious of a person to have anyone one ignore. Well, with the exception of redrum.

chagrin
10-22-2007, 05:16 AM
I like it, I can't use it here at work unfortunately :(
Otherwise, it's sheer bliss

Saulbadguy
10-22-2007, 06:26 AM
I've found I know what that even without clicking on the "Fixed by CPIggy" link of Luv, Roy, or RunRunPassPunt, I still know what they are talking about because they are so damn predictable. So, in my case, it hasn't been all that effective.

Inspector
10-22-2007, 06:43 AM
Is there a way to use the CPIggy function for certain neighbors or family members?

A boss?

That cop that follows me a lot?

ROYC75
10-22-2007, 07:54 AM
I've found I know what that even without clicking on the "Fixed by CPIggy" link of Luv, Roy, or RunRunPassPunt, I still know what they are talking about because they are so damn predictable. So, in my case, it hasn't been all that effective.

So what am I thinking now ?
:hmmm:

Adept Havelock
10-22-2007, 09:51 AM

ROFL

Careful. You might get charged with a hate crime. :thailor:

crazycoffey
10-22-2007, 10:13 AM
ROFL

Careful. You might get charged with a hate crime. :thailor:

Hey, I didn't say I'd taze him!

Mr. Laz
10-22-2007, 10:19 AM
no ...... because it shows that a post has been "blanked" and who it was posted by.

and you can always click on the blanked post and read it.

luv
10-22-2007, 10:20 AM
That's because you're so smart.

StcChief
10-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Hey, I didn't say I'd taze him!

awesome, the ultimate CPiggy enhancement, it Tazes

Simplex3
10-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Their posts and quotes are hidden, but they are replaced by a link which shows them if you click it. So, if you're reading along and something is just "missing", you can always pop it open and read it really quick.

Simplex3
10-22-2007, 10:31 AM
awesome, the ultimate CPiggy enhancement, it Tazes
I'll work on that next, but I'm keeping it to myself. ROFL

Frazod
10-22-2007, 10:36 AM
I'll work on that next, but I'm keeping it to myself. ROFL
I have this image in my mind of GoChiefs curled up in a ball under his computer desk, drooling and convulsing.

Is that wrong? :evil:

Otter
10-22-2007, 10:38 AM
I have this image in my mind of GoChiefs curled up in a ball under his computer desk, drooling and convulsing.

No, no it's not.

gblowfish
10-22-2007, 10:42 AM
I only have a couple people on iggy, and I agree it makes the board experience better. I think they (the people I have on iggy) should be free to have a voice, but I should be equally free to ignore them.

God Bless Democracy and Free Speech!

crazycoffey
10-22-2007, 01:10 PM

Yes it is, but unfortunately that's also normal for him....

OnTheWarpath15
10-22-2007, 01:31 PM
I think it's finally time.

OnTheWarpath15
10-22-2007, 01:39 PM
This

****ing

Rocks

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2007, 01:45 PM

Why don't you neg rep him.

Frazod
10-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Why don't you neg rep him.

Ouch. LMAO

OnTheWarpath15
10-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Ouch. LMAO

Do you have tickets for Chiefs/Raiders yet?

Frazod
10-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Do you have tickets for Chiefs/Raiders yet?

Not yet. I got my Mizzou/Kansas tickets, though.

OnTheWarpath15
10-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Not yet. I got my Mizzou/Kansas tickets, though.

If you're interested in my seats, send me a PM.

Calcountry
10-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Its a bit vexing to me why someone would post on a sports message board, but only about politics....Because, they think that they will make a difference, and actually find that one extra vote they need to win the Presidency. :rolleyes:

10-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Where have you been?

Calcountry
10-22-2007, 02:24 PM

I worry about that.

FAXAnd behold, I didst see a CPiggy come out of the north and he was named frazod, and he didst smight the Cpiggy from the East which had a million strong.

Do it fax!

crazycoffey
10-22-2007, 02:39 PM
Where have you been?

On CPiggy? :shrug:

Frazod
10-22-2007, 02:41 PM
And behold, I didst see a CPiggy come out of the north and he was named frazod, and he didst smight the Cpiggy from the East which had a million strong.

Do it fax!

:fire: