PDA

View Full Version : Message Board Smack - FFL

Skyy God
10-22-2007, 11:33 AM
My opponent:

My boys put up decent numbers, yet barring about six touchdowns out of Harrison and Jones-Drew, its gonna be another loss for Deez Nutz.

And now I get to read (me) bragging about his squad. Christ man, you got 5 touchdowns and 130 yards a piece out of Laverneous Coles and Kenny F*cking Watson.

Granted, it was a 30 point outting for Seattle that got me my decent numbers, but that is neither here nor there.

Back in the gutter. F*ck me.

Me:

Coles did better than his average, sure, but he was a top 10-15 WR before yesterday and was facing an atrocious Cinci D. Plus, he, not Cotchery, was scoring all the TDs. It's hardly a fluke performance. Harvath was killing me for picking him over Megatron, too. How'd that work out?

I actually like Watson going forward. Here's why:

http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/column.asp?sport =NFL&column=78&articleid=29262

My opponent:

Do me a favor. Go spend 75 cents on a USA Today, twist it up, and jam it repeatedly up your already gaping sphincter, mimicking the fisting that I am sure Harvath and Scavatto repeatedly subjected you to in your law school days.

Then consider the following: If a player scores over two and a half times their previous season average in fantasy points, it is probably fair to consider it a fluke performance.

Furthermore, Rudi Johnson was, at least according to every single thing I read over the past few days, a game time decision. Had he played at all, your 31 points from Kenny would not have happened.

Finally, feel free to go back to your cruising of craigslist for S&M bitches willing to give you a fun evening of spankings and pegging.