PDA

View Full Version : Raiders back in familiar territory: last

DFB
10-23-2007, 03:06 PM
"It just feels right, doesn't it? Seeing the Oakland Raiders in last place, that is. After a 2-2 start, the long-struggling Raiders were sailing through the AFC West, jovially raising their wooden mugs and throwing their bicorn hats in the air. Problem was, the high seas got rough again, and the Raiders dropped two consecutive games at home against divisional foes San Diego and, most recently, Kansas City. Suddenly, Al Davis's crew is back to 2-4 and looking up at the other three teams in the AFC West, whom they've lost to an astounding 17 consecutive times."

ROFL

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=nfl/news/abn4109013.htm

Direckshun
10-23-2007, 03:18 PM
**** the Fade.

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2007, 03:23 PM
they've lost to an astounding 17 consecutive times."
That is just crazy. I cannot even wrap my brain around that. LMAO

Adept Havelock
10-23-2007, 03:26 PM
In accordance with the prophecies.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2007, 03:28 PM
There is nothing that would warm my heart more than seeing Denver and Oakland in 3rd and 4th place in the AFC West.

HemiEd
10-23-2007, 03:41 PM
ROFL ROFL Fantastic!

I have said it numerous times, long before I found this place.

I hope they never win another game, ever. I resent the fact that they even exist, I just don't like them.

"Bob" Dobbs
10-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Later in the game, Sapp reached Huard again, except he was forced to let him go due to the small legal nuances of football. "I had him by the face mask," Sapp said. "I had to let him go or else I would have gotten a penalty."

THAT'S it. "I coulda sacked Huard again, I just wanted to follow the rules".

FROM A ****ING RAIDER!

Bob Dole
10-23-2007, 04:35 PM
There is nothing that would warm my heart more than seeing Denver and Oakland in 3rd and 4th place in the AFC West.
If Elam would have broken his leg in preseason, Dungver would be 0-6 now.

Skip Towne
10-23-2007, 04:45 PM
If Elam would have broken his leg in preseason, Dungver would be 0-6 now.
Someone should be assigned to hit Elam on every kickoff.

BigRock
10-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Later in the game, Sapp reached Huard again, except he was forced to let him go due to the small legal nuances of football. "I had him by the face mask," Sapp said. "I had to let him go or else I would have gotten a penalty."

THAT'S it. "I coulda sacked Huard again, I just wanted to follow the rules".

FROM A ****ING RAIDER!
Sapp's full of it. He never had Huard's facemask, McIntosh knocked him on his fat ass and he fell over. And even if he had the facemask, he was only near Huard for a fraction of a second before McIntosh flattened him. Nowhere near enough time for him to grab the facemask, go "oh crap, I might get a penalty", and then let go.