PDA

View Full Version : SD vs HOU...???

talastan
10-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Outside of the obvious outside distractions for the Sandy Eggo team with the wildfires, does anyone think that Houston could pull this one off?

I think that if the Houston D stopped LJ, they stand a good chance of stopping LT. Plus I really think Schuab could light it up against their weak secondary.

I was just curious looking at this next week's series of games in the AFCW. Sandy Eggo has the best chance of tieing us for first place after this week. Although the donkeys might pull one out as well.

Opinions???

Deberg_1990
10-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Its still undecided at this point where the game will be played...

Los Angeles,
Arizona State's Sun Devil Stadium - the Cardinals' former home --
Texas Stadium in Dallas
Reliant Stadium, the Texans' home field

Place your bets...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Au5wbll9sMhKCHg778tDs_dDubYF?slug=ap-chargers-wildfires&prov=ap&type=lgns

talastan
10-24-2007, 03:41 PM
I would think that they'll probably, if the air quality is okay, move the game to LA. But Reliant Stadium would be the next option IMO. I feel for their team and community but of course everyone will claim that the schedule is unfair for Sandy Eggo; regardless of how the season plays out for them.

Pablo
10-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Houston can pull this one off...SD is a good team, but they are beatable. They have an average D, but they're not playing up to last years standard and LT can be shut down. The matchup I like is the Texans passing game v. the weak San Diego secondary. Schaub isn't the turd he looked like in Atlanta, and I think he could torch SD. This should be a close game, but I think Houston can very realistically beat this SD team, especially on a neutral site..and if it's in Dallas, it will be less than neutral.

chiefqueen
10-24-2007, 03:50 PM
I don't care where it's played, but it's Wed. night, it's time for the NFL to make a decision.

IMO the game could not be held in SD or LA. For one, I think Quallcom would still be used as an emergency shelter on Sun. and secondly, staging an NFL game does require a significant commitment of public safety personnel, such personnel in the SD and LA areas have higher priorities right now IMO.