PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Game, Tailgating...for out-of-towners? Anyone?

Mr. Kotter
10-25-2007, 10:03 PM
EDIT: Phil (Phobia) has graciously offered to host the proposed tailgate at the GB game. So far, we have 24-25 confirmations, four to six "possibles"....and some others that have mentioned they are interested.

WHAT: Green Bay Game Tailgate at Arrowhead

WHEN: Sunday, Novermber 4th; 8:30 AM arrivals until just before kickoff

FOOD: Pulled Pork, beans, jamalaya, and other food as requested (and as Phil is able to accomodate)

BEVERAGES: BYOB, OR include sufficient funds in your payment to Phil to cover your requests

COST: $10.00 per person (Phil isn't making any money; funds will go toward expanded food/beverage selections.)

LOCATION: Phil's "regular" Location (map of ARROWHEAD, in posts #69 or #70 below...)

WHERE???

Getting to the Stadium:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=74295&stc=1

In the Parking Lot:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=74300&stc=1

Look for this....Minus the topper:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=74288&stc=1

DEADLINE: for Registration: Friday, November 2 (unless....you have attended previous CP or 37Forever functions, in which case Phil will accept payment Saturday, or at the tailgate--but, out of courtesy, PLEASE PM him.)

If you would like to participate, make a post....and then PM Phil for his address to mail your check to/or email to send your paypal payment to:

Here is/was Phil's post and instructions:

I think you guys have probably talked me into it. I'll ask for prepay options with a menu to be determined based on dollar amount collected. I don't make money on this. I don't want to. I just cover my costs and hang out with friends. I get a kick out of having people enjoy something I've prepared. We'll do tailgating fare, pulled pork, beans, and I guess jambalaya. Any other items selected will be subject to available funds. If you're from out of town and need me to pick up beverages please send an appropriate amount (to include necessary ice), beverage wishes, and I'll be happy to pick that up and throw it in a cooler.

I'd prefer a check so we don't incur service charges by if paypal is your preferred method, then please include enough change to cover the service charge. PM me for mailing address or paypal information.

NOTE: I'll continue to clean this post up as the week progresses....as confirmations/details emerge.

OnTheWarpath15
10-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Ah.....

Kotter. You're the other out of towner coming in for this game. CC and I were talking about it in another thread.

I was hoping there would be some kid of CP gathering place on Sunday morning, since there will be several out of towners in that weekend.

Phobia
10-25-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm thinking about going out to this game. Anybody up for some FatHead Phils?

Iowanian
10-25-2007, 10:27 PM
I planned on coming down for this game, but brideowanian is in a wedding that day....

OnTheWarpath15
10-25-2007, 10:31 PM
I planned on coming down for this game, but brideowanian is in a wedding that day....

Sounds like even more reason to come for the game.

:shrug:

OnTheWarpath15
10-25-2007, 10:32 PM

You know you can count on the Mrs and I if you're cooking.

ChiefsCountry
10-26-2007, 12:58 AM
(We enjoy the comradery, and REFUSE to pay Arrowhead concession prices for cold, barely adequate...and sometimes, just plain 'nasty' food....okay????)

Chilli Cheese fries at Arrowhead our amazing, the rest I agree with you on.

luv
10-26-2007, 01:00 AM
F24 by the crosswalk.

luv
10-26-2007, 01:01 AM
Ah.....

Kotter. You're the other out of towner coming in for this game. CC and I were talking about it in another thread.

I was hoping there would be some kid of CP gathering place on Sunday morning, since there will be several out of towners in that weekend.
Tiny and Dane will be in from Cali, too.

luv
10-26-2007, 01:02 AM
You guys just let me know where, and I'll hunt ya down.

Hoover
10-26-2007, 04:36 AM
I'll be there too

Katie
10-26-2007, 05:07 AM
Count me in with two other random Chiefs fans!

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 07:16 AM

Well, this seems like a plan to me. :thumb:

Is this an offer, or are you just funnin' us? :hmmm:

I'd kick in $10 per head (there would be at least 5 of us--maybe up to nine) for your Jambalya, Ribs, and beans. It appears several other folks would do the same.

F24 by the crosswalk.

Is this an official offer? :shrug:

Phobia
10-26-2007, 07:19 AM
Well, this seems like a plan to me. :thumb:

Is this an offer, or are you just funnin' us? :hmmm:

I'd kick in $10 per head for your Jambalya, Ribs, and beans. It appears several other folks would do the same.

I guess I was determining interest. I haven't yet tailgated this year and I miss it. I'd rather my first experience not be in 20 degree weather.

Simply Red
10-26-2007, 07:24 AM
I may attend a game in December, so; brace yourself.

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 07:25 AM
I guess I was determining interest. I haven't yet tailgated this year and I miss it. I'd rather my first experience not be in 20 degree weather.

Sounds like we have the makings of a plan then, if you are really game. :thumb:

I'd be willing to help some--as best I can, while I am "entertaining" 4-9 folks.

I, for one, would front you the cash (for my attendees) if you are reluctant at all....because of the whole Planeteers-who-say-they-are-gonna-make-it-but-then-don't phenomena.

Maybe you could have people paypal you the jack, so you don't get stiffed.... :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 07:36 AM
Katie, luv, Hoover, Iowanian, OntheWarpath58??? (tiny and Dane???)

Any thoughts about Phil's possibility???

luv, is the F24 gathering open to "expanding"..... :shrug:

Hoover
10-26-2007, 07:39 AM
I'll be with a Packer Fan... But he's a great guy.

We are just coming to the game and I want to give him the best possible KC experience.

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 07:41 AM
I'll be with a Packer Fan... But he's a great guy.

We are just coming to the game and I want to give him the best possible KC experience.

Saturday dinner at JackStack. Evening in Westport. Tailgate Sunday Morning with Phil....would be pretty close to a perfect Chief's weekend, in my book.

:thumb:

stevieray
10-26-2007, 07:46 AM
I was thinking about using my tailgate as a meeting place...

HypnotizedMonkey
10-26-2007, 07:49 AM
I will be at this game! luckily I don't care to know any of you!

Hoover
10-26-2007, 07:49 AM
I'm open to whatever. I'm willing to pay for service: ie, beer and food.

Hoover
10-26-2007, 07:53 AM
you are missing out.

I don't really know any of these guys either. I've been to one tailgate 2 years ago. I drove down all by myself. It was a little awkward but these guys are great. I think Dartgod put on a great spread and Phobia was playing host.

If you really want to experience Arrowhead this is the way to do it.

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 08:03 AM

Maybe you and Phil could work something out?

I assure you many of us out-of-towner types would much appreciate it. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 08:05 AM

Hoover is right; I was skeptical....6-7 years ago, when I first started.

Everyone I've met from this place have been good people; most have been absolutely friggin' great. :thumb:

talastan
10-26-2007, 08:09 AM
I'm coming out to the Faiders game with my wife, and possibly two or three others. Anyone tailgating that game?

If so I can bring beer or food or cash...Just let me know when and where!!!

stevieray
10-26-2007, 08:11 AM

lucky for us?

that's how it reads... :hmmm:

Simply Red
10-26-2007, 08:14 AM
what a coincidence.

BigRedChief
10-26-2007, 08:17 AM
Sorry guys my tailgate is closed for that weekend. I'm watching the game at home. Sold my tickets and used the money to go to the Van Halen concert instead.

Stevierays tailgate is usually set up about 10 yards from mine. It's a great spot for first timers and once a year visitors to attend a game.

OnTheWarpath15
10-26-2007, 08:56 AM

I'd be willing to help some--as best I can, while I am "entertaining" 4-9 folks.

I, for one, would front you the cash (for my attendees) if you are reluctant at all....because of the whole Planeteers-who-say-they-are-gonna-make-it-but-then-don't phenomena.

Maybe you could have people paypal you the jack, so you don't get stiffed.... :shrug:

Same here Phil.

And I agree completely with the Paypal idea.

We're driving up and back on Sunday, but I'd be able to give you any help you might need on the lot Sunday morning.

crazycoffey
10-26-2007, 09:02 AM
I don't have paypal - If I send a cashiers check for $5000 you can send me an x-box and $4500 back, will that work?

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 09:47 AM
I don't have paypal - If I send a cashiers check for $5000 you can send me an x-box and $4500 back, will that work?

I just noticed the other thread. Hope you can make it (and FTR, don't listen to Dole :harumph: . )

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 10:32 AM

Stevie:

From a cursory look at the responses, I'm guessing we would be talking about 20+ people....or more. Would that be manageable??? Especially, in conjunction with Phil? :shrug:

crazycoffey
10-26-2007, 10:35 AM
I just noticed the other thread. Hope you can make it (and FTR, don't listen to Dole :harumph: . )

I'm pretty confident I can, it's just do I want to play football on sat or just make the game, that's the decision I have to make.

And do people actually listen to Dole? :shake:

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 10:37 AM
I'm pretty confident I can, it's just do I want to play football on sat or just make the game, that's the decision I have to make.

And do people actually listen to Dole? :shake:

How about both? :shrug:

FTR, Dole is a hoot to meet. He's fooled me into thinking he's a great guy, despite his poor grooming habits.

:p

Bowser
10-26-2007, 10:41 AM
I'll be in, if we're gathering. I have a good spot in mind if the party grows too large, but it means we'll have to get there early (like that's a problem).

BigRedChief
10-26-2007, 10:45 AM
How about both? :shrug:

FTR, Dole is a hoot to meet. He's fooled me into thinking he's a great guy, despite his poor grooming habits.

:p
And he has a fetish for big breasted women. Most people are glad to see the GF other than that Bob Dole guy.:p

BigRedChief
10-26-2007, 10:47 AM
I'll be in, if we're gathering. I have a good spot in mind if the party grows too large, but it means we'll have to get there early (like that's a problem).
There are literally hundreds of tailgaters in a 20 yard radius every game right there by where me and Stevieray tailgate. Plenty of room and everyone is use to big crowds around that area.

luv
10-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Katie, luv, Hoover, Iowanian, OntheWarpath58??? (tiny and Dane???)

Any thoughts about Phil's possibility???

luv, is the F24 gathering open to "expanding"..... :shrug:
There's always plenty of room. But I'm sure people like to be closer to the stadium. For some reason, they think it's better. IMO, it's just more crowded. I'll go wherever. Papasmurf is very loyal to his tailgating friends, so I don't know that he would stop by with me.

luv
10-26-2007, 11:14 AM

With the cutback in hours at work, and me planning a vacation trip to KC next month as well, my money situation will be a little tight. I'll eat at dad's tailgate and bring a few beers with me to wherever you guys will be.

Katie
10-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Saturday dinner at JackStack. Evening in Westport. Tailgate Sunday Morning with Phil....would be pretty close to a perfect Chief's weekend, in my book.

:thumb:

Hey! I'm open for getting together Saturday night...let the party begin!

Likewise on the prepay deal. Tell me where and I'll send the money asap

HypnotizedMonkey
10-26-2007, 11:51 AM
lucky for you is right! :) nah I'm just a hater i'm sure everyone here is really cool ... have a great time at the game!

luv
10-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey! I'm open for getting together Saturday night...let the party begin!

That would be a blast. Papa's been driving up to the game the morning of, though. Man, 4AM comes early! I'm used to going to bed at that time!

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 12:58 PM
...Hey! I'm open for getting together Saturday night...let the party begin!...

For me, it's gonna depend on who else joins me for the trip. I have a possibility of having between 3 and 7 Packer fans coming down with me....there will be at least 3.

In any event, if the four that are still "up in the air" do make it, I suspect we'll hit Westport/someplace similar; otherwise, I may get stuck at the hotel that night. I'll monitor what others are doing, and try to join in....if I can.

I hope all is well in your world. It would be good to see you again. :thumb:

Phobia
10-26-2007, 12:58 PM
I think you guys have probably talked me into it. I'll ask for prepay options with a menu to be determined based on dollar amount collected. I don't make money on this. I don't want to. I just cover my costs and hang out with friends. I get a kick out of having people enjoy something I've prepared. We'll do tailgating fare, pulled pork, beans, and I guess jambalaya. Any other items selected will be subject to available funds. If you're from out of town and need me to pick up beverages please send an appropriate amount (to include necessary ice), beverage wishes, and I'll be happy to pick that up and throw it in a cooler.

I'd prefer a check so we don't incur service charges by if paypal is your preferred method, then please include enough change to cover the service charge. PM me for mailing address or paypal information.

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 01:01 PM

Awesome, Phil. :thumb:

Thanks.

FTR, don't do the jambalya on just my account; but it was awesome.

Any chance for some PIE this year too??? Heh; Chris STILL talks about that from last year. LMAO

Phobia
10-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Nah, the jambalaya is generally a hit. I promise to use white rice.

I'll be happy to coordinate with Steve if he's willing. If he's unwilling, I'd prefer to have it in my usual spot because the crowd is unimportant to me and I think having some room to spread out and toss a ball around is more important than tons of nuisance foot-traffic.

OnTheWarpath15
10-26-2007, 01:12 PM

I'll be happy to coordinate with Steve if he's willing. If he's unwilling, I'd prefer to have it in my usual spot because the crowd is unimportant to me and I think having some room to spread out and toss a ball around is more important than tons of nuisance foot-traffic.

I agree with using your usual spot.

Couldn't be more excited that you're doing this Phil. Thanks. Looking forward to meeting some new (to me) Planeteers. And it will be good to show the Pack fans the REAL way KC does tailgating.

We're leaving STL at 5:00am that morning, so I'll see you around 8:30 at Arrowhead.

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 01:59 PM
I agree with using your usual spot.

Couldn't be more excited that you're doing this Phil. Thanks. Looking forward to meeting some new (to me) Planeteers. And it will be good to show the Pack fans the REAL way KC does tailgating.

We're leaving STL at 5:00am that morning, so I'll see you around 8:30 at Arrowhead.

Yup. For those who haven't had the experience, you are in for a treat.

It will be good to meet some new faces. :thumb:

Phobia
10-26-2007, 02:53 PM
I have 9 confirmed and 4 more possibles. Anybody else? Does this qualify for a sticky?

Kotter, would you please edit pertinent information into the subject starter?

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 04:29 PM
I have 9 confirmed and 4 more possibles. Anybody else? Does this qualify for a sticky?

Kotter, would you please edit pertinent information into the subject starter?

Done, Phil. I'll work on it again, later....and PM the mods about a possible sticky.

stevieray
10-26-2007, 05:11 PM

knock it out.... :)

just like you, Im committed to staying in "my spot"...I'm gonna make breakfast burritos and cut up a bunch of fruit...I don't have time to
put on an extravaganza...but the cool thing, is that you will be on the west and I'll take the east, since logistics and timing sometimes come into play, we can make sure that everyone is accomodated for...

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Mods,

Do you think this warrants a sticky?

Otherwise, I could just keep bumping it, periodically...I guess. :shrug:

Third Eye
10-26-2007, 05:43 PM
If you don't mind forum noobs, then I have myself +3. We usually do our own thing, but the prospect of meeting some planeteers and the jambalaya sold me.

Skip Towne
10-26-2007, 07:38 PM
If you don't mind forum noobs, then I have myself +3. We usually do our own thing, but the prospect of meeting some planeteers and the jambalaya sold me.
Oh, they love n00bs. Carry your wallet in your front pocket.

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 07:44 PM

Heh, don't mind Skip...he's just joshin' ya.

I'm sure you are welcome. New blood is always good. :thumb:

Skip Towne
10-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, I wasn't serious. Thieves aren't much tolerated on this board. You will have a great time.

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah, I wasn't serious. Thieves aren't much tolerated on this board. You will have a great time.

Are you EVER gonna join us for one of these get togethers?

Seriously... :shrug:

Skip Towne
10-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Are you EVER gonna join us for one of these get togethers?

Seriously... :shrug:
Probably not.

Phobia
10-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah, noobs are absolutely welcomed. Some of my best friends on here were noobs.

With Browneye's group, we're up to 17. Drop me a PM for information, Browneye.

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Yeah, noobs are absolutely welcomed. Some of my best friends on here were noobs.

We've still got 5-6 days too. :thumb:

Should I post Thursday or Friday (or sooner) as the "deadline" to register??? :shrug:

Third Eye
10-26-2007, 09:31 PM

:cuss:

Phobia
10-26-2007, 09:36 PM
We've still got 5-6 days too. :thumb:

Should I post Thursday or Friday (or sooner) as the "deadline" to register??? :shrug:

I don't care. Friday is fine as long as they paypal. Anybody who has ever actually attended a Planet endorsed charity function is authorized to register through Saturday and pay at the "door".

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 09:53 PM

LMAO

You kinda opened yourself to it....username selectivity is an art. Most figure it out after the second or third registrations.... ;)

It will be cool to meet you. :thumb:

KC Dan
10-26-2007, 10:24 PM

just like you, Im committed to staying in "my spot"...I'm gonna make breakfast burritos and cut up a bunch of fruit...I don't have time to
put on an extravaganza...but the cool thing, is that you will be on the west and I'll take the east, since logistics and timing sometimes come into play, we can make sure that everyone is accomodated for...
I'll have one of those tasty burritos (spicy). At least I got my order in early!

luv
10-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Where is the usual spot. Please tell me I won't have to trudge all the way across the parking lot to the other end of BFE. I'd like to eat with my dad at his tailgate (after all, he doesn't charge me for his ticket). I want to meet everyone. I've yet to meet Kotter and Katie. It will be great to meet another female planeteer!

Also keep us updated on any happenings that may be going on Saturday evening. Dad likes to drive up the morning of, but I could try to talk him into heading up the night before. Whatever is planned, I am not drinking heavily or staying out too late. I want to enjoy my Sunday.

Phobia
10-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Where is the usual spot. Please tell me I won't have to trudge all the way across the parking lot to the other end of BFE. I'd like to eat with my dad at his tailgate (after all, he doesn't charge me for his ticket). I want to meet everyone. I've yet to meet Kotter and Katie. It will be great to meet another female planeteer!

Also keep us updated on any happenings that may be going on Saturday evening. Dad likes to drive up the morning of, but I could try to talk him into heading up the night before. Whatever is planned, I am not drinking heavily or staying out too late. I want to enjoy my Sunday.

No. My "normal" spot is just west of parking lot "H". That's not far from where your dad tailgates.

luv
10-26-2007, 11:40 PM
No. My "normal" spot is just west of parking lot "H". That's not far from where your dad tailgates.
Awesome! Maybe I'll be able to drag him over with me.

Phobia
10-26-2007, 11:47 PM
Is this close, IRCC ???

Red "X" marks the spot....
Heh. That's close but not very accurate. If you go where your "x" is, you won't be able to find us. There's a large green highway sign just across the road from the "H" lot. I try to get near that sign.

This picture is pinpoint accurate.

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Heh. That's close but not very accurate. If you go where your "x" is, you won't be able to find us. There's a large green highway sign just across the road from the "H" lot. I try to get near that sign.

This picture is pinpoint accurate.

Thanks, then. I'll enlarge your's a bit, and bold the red...for the benefit of us old folks. ;)

Katie
10-27-2007, 07:38 AM
O.K. so I have a pass for parking lot D...I don't remember, is that as far away as it looks?

Mr. Kotter
10-27-2007, 07:54 AM
O.K. so I have a pass for parking lot D...I don't remember, is that as far away as it looks?

Nope. It's about a 7-8 minute leisurely stroll for me.

stevieray
10-27-2007, 08:40 AM
I'll have one of those tasty burritos (spicy). At least I got my order in early!

bloody marys...?

plus I'll be showing SBIV in living black and white.... :)

Anyone interested, I'm on the edge of lot C.

Mr. Kotter
10-27-2007, 08:59 AM
bloody marys...?

plus I'll be showing SBIV in living black and white.... :)

Anyone interested, I'm on the edge of lot C.

I'll try to wander by, on our way into the stadium.

Jilly
10-27-2007, 09:19 AM
Guess who gets to go and tailgate at this one?!!! That's right, me. I'll try and swing by and say Hi

angel
10-27-2007, 09:43 AM
I've got myself a ticket to this game, and I would like to join the tailgating fun.

Hoover
10-27-2007, 10:16 AM
OK, so I'll be driving in from Des Moines on 35, what is the best way to come in and park somewhat close to Phobia's tailgate?

Mr. Kotter
10-27-2007, 10:40 AM
OK, so I'll be driving in from Des Moines on 35, what is the best way to come in and park somewhat close to Phobia's tailgate?

Coming from SD, I've found the "back way" into the stadium is best for both arrival, and leaving and wanting to head North. And for avoiding the major cluster-fugg of traffic on the interstates right around the stadiums. South on 435, exit 23rd Street, west about a block to Manchester, south to Stadium Drive, over the overpass of I-435....to the Parking lots. I park in lot "N" or "O" often.

It's a bit of a juant to the stadium, but pretty close to where Phil's spot is....and getting out after the game, it's pretty easy to get headed North on I-435. Whenever I've parked anywhere else, I have almost always gotten channeled East/West/South by the parking/traffic Nazis--and into heavier traffic.

I've marked the route (badly) in red. Good luck. Hope to meet you. :thumb:

luv
10-27-2007, 11:49 AM
However you come in, I suggest Gate 5. it's on the opposite side from most of the gates.

Phobia
10-27-2007, 09:56 PM
However you come in, I suggest Gate 5. it's on the opposite side from most of the gates.

No, Kotter is right. Take Stadium Drive off 40 Hwy and turn into the first parking entrance you see. Then take your first right and that will run you right past the tailgate.

The Poz
10-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Flying down from Toronto Sat night with a good friend (enemy this coming weekend - Packers fan).
Would love to join in for the food and festivities. We will BYOB and have $$$ on hand for food payment if that is cool. Looking forward to the game, partying in KC for a couple nights and meeting a bunch of you guys.

:toast:

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Can we do this for the Broncos game?

Mr. Kotter
10-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Can we do this for the Broncos game?

BigRedChief will have his tailgate that week, I think; since he and stevieray chimed in on this thread, maybe one or both would be willing to "expand" their gig for the Donkey game? :shrug:

Personally, if they do....I think asking for confirmations and money up front (checks mailed, or paypal) would be in order, so they don't get stiffed or left holding the bag. JMHO.

We should start a thread later this week about it....I'll be looking for something that weekend too. :D

crazycoffey
10-28-2007, 09:45 PM
I already PM'd phil - and sending a check in the AM. Me and my brother will be there for the tailgate and game for sure. I may try to make the flag football game too, but will know that later this week.

TinyEvel
10-28-2007, 11:01 PM
This is very painful for me.

I had tickets, plane reservatins, hotel room, etc. to come out there with Dane McCloud, and this past week my work determined that I am indispensible this weekend. :cuss:

I may not even get a chance to watch it live, though, no surprise, since I missed the Bengals and Fiaders games, due to work. But I DID get this weeknd off. :cuss: BYE WEEK!

luv
10-28-2007, 11:33 PM
This is very painful for me.

I had tickets, plane reservatins, hotel room, etc. to come out there with Dane McCloud, and this past week my work determined that I am indispensible this weekend. :cuss:

I may not even get a chance to watch it live, though, no surprise, since I missed the Bengals and Fiaders games, due to work. But I DID get this weeknd off. :cuss: BYE WEEK!
So I don't get to see you? :deevee:

BigRedChief
10-29-2007, 06:32 AM
BigRedChief will have his tailgate that week, I think; since he and stevieray chimed in on this thread, maybe one or both would be willing to "expand" their gig for the Donkey game? :shrug:

Personally, if they do....I think asking for confirmations and money up front (checks mailed, or paypal) would be in order, so they don't get stiffed or left holding the bag. JMHO.

We should start a thread later this week about it....I'll be looking for something that weekend too. :D
I'll defintely be setting up the tailgate for the Donks game and all the Planeteers are welcome to come hang out.

BigRedChief
10-29-2007, 06:36 AM

just like you, Im committed to staying in "my spot"......
Why would we move from the coolest spot in the parking lot? We are in the tailgating sweet spot. :)

chief husker
10-29-2007, 06:58 AM
Mrs Husker and I will be there.

Mr. Kotter
10-29-2007, 09:04 AM
I'll defintely be setting up the tailgate for the Donks game and all the Planeteers are welcome to come hang out.

Can you or stevie start a thread with specifics (location, cost, payment info, etc), later this week? :shrug:

Katie
10-29-2007, 10:42 AM
I already PM'd phil - and sending a check in the AM. Me and my brother will be there for the tailgate and game for sure. I may try to make the flag football game too, but will know that later this week.

Where's the flag football game? Are girls allowed to play?

Phobia
10-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Where's the flag football game? Are girls allowed to play?

Raytown South High School at 1:00 PM on Saturday. Girls probably wouldn't want to play with the boys. We're pretty rough.

Jilly
10-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Katie, I've watched them. They are pretty rough and I wouldn't recommend it.... but I think it's up to you. I'm excited about dropping by the tailgate and saying hi...I won't be partaking of the delicious food, however, as we have another group we're tailgating wtih, but it will be awesome to meet some of you!

Bugeater
10-29-2007, 08:52 PM
OK, one way or another, I'll be in attendance for this at some point. I'm not sure about food as I may be getting tickets that include a pass to the Ambassador's tent, I'm still waiting to hear back on that though, and it's probably a longshot at best. Otherwise I'll have to scrounge up a ticket elsewhere or watch the game on TV in the parking lot. I'll know more for sure tomorrow.

tooge
10-30-2007, 10:56 AM
being that it is a wisconsin team and all, I am in charge of a pretty big fish fry for our tailgate. My normal spot is real close though (back of J lot) and I will stop by for sure with my own brew to meet a few other planeteers. I have only met three to this point and most of you guys sound like pretty good folk. See you there but it will be fairly early or fairly late.

crazycoffey
10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
OK, one way or another, I'll be in attendance for this at some point. I'm not sure about food as I may be getting tickets that include a pass to the Ambassador's tent, I'm still waiting to hear back on that though, and it's probably a longshot at best. Otherwise I'll have to scrounge up a ticket elsewhere or watch the game on TV in the parking lot. I'll know more for sure tomorrow.

braggart!

DaneMcCloud
10-30-2007, 01:26 PM
PM me if anyone is interested in mine and Tiny E's tickets.

Gate B
Section 103
Row 19
Seats 3 & 4

Fish
10-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Fish +1

OnTheWarpath15
10-30-2007, 02:28 PM
PM me if anyone is interested in mine and Tiny E's tickets.

Gate B
Section 103
Row 19
Seats 3 & 4

PM sent.

Bugeater
10-30-2007, 04:05 PM
braggart!
I haven't heard back, so it's not looking good anyway.

PM sent.

OnTheWarpath15
10-30-2007, 04:07 PM
I haven't heard back, so it's not looking good anyway.

He still has them, to my knowledge. I didn't buy them.

Bugeater
10-30-2007, 04:14 PM
He still has them, to my knowledge. I didn't buy them.
After taking a closer look at the location of the seats, I think I know why.

Skip Towne
10-30-2007, 07:06 PM
I've got myself a ticket to this game, and I would like to join the tailgating fun.
Has anyone replied to this young lady? Have you seen her in tight jeans?

Phobia
10-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I got it under control. She's not that easy, though.

angel
10-30-2007, 08:33 PM

I messaged Phil, and I'm going to partake in the pre-game festivities. I will not be wearing tight jeans, however, and I think that everyone will thank me for it (teaching small children does not bode well for tight-fitting clothing).

Skip Towne
10-30-2007, 08:45 PM
I messaged Phil, and I'm going to partake in the pre-game festivities. I will not be wearing tight jeans, however, and I think that everyone will thank me for it (teaching small children does not bode well for tight-fitting clothing).
Well of course we have to consider the children. But this is Arrowhead, I want tight jeans.

angel
10-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Well of course we have to consider the children. But this is Arrowhead, I want tight jeans.

Are you even going to be there?

Skip Towne
10-30-2007, 08:52 PM
Are you even going to be there?
Probably not. I hate crowds. I was a season ticket guy in the 80's and I found I can see much better on TV.

morphius
10-30-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm glad that it sounds like everything is going well, was actually thinking that we hadn't heard from you in while last week.

crazycoffey
10-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Probably not. I hate crowds. I was a season ticket guy in the 80's and I found I can see much better on TV.

aww, make an exception this time, kind sir. Be good to shake you hand!

Reerun_KC
10-31-2007, 08:01 AM
aww, make an exception this time, kind sir. Be good to shake you hand!

Just dont shake his hand to long or firm.. He is old and cant control his bladder... ROFL

crazycoffey
10-31-2007, 08:16 AM
Just dont shake his hand to long or firm.. He is old and cant control his bladder... ROFL

I thought Skip said he wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire.....

Hoover
10-31-2007, 08:26 AM
69 and Sunny on Sunday. Man I can't wait.

Katie
10-31-2007, 10:42 AM
Define "tight jeans"?

also, anyone meeting for cocktails Saturday night?

burt
11-01-2007, 08:41 AM
69 ...on Sunday. Man I can't wait.

Okay, I will go Sunday, just for that.

crazycoffey
11-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Okay, I will go Sunday, just for that.

do you want to be the 6 or the 9?

OnTheWarpath15
11-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Well guys, it looks like I'm out.

Things have gotten kinda tight around the Warpath household, so I put my tickets on Ebay with a ridiculous reserve price, and with an hour to go in the auction, they are gonna sell for over $350 for the pair.

Part of me is thrilled to get that kind of cash, but I'm also really disappointed to miss this game, and to meet up with you all.

If anyone comes across a single ticket they are looking to get rid of, please think of me. I have the green light to come up by myself if the possibility arises.

Have fun!

burt
11-01-2007, 10:49 AM
do you want to be the 6 or the 9?

Gosh I hate pop quiz's.

crazycoffey
11-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Well guys, it looks like I'm out.

Things have gotten kinda tight around the Warpath household, so I put my tickets on Ebay with a ridiculous reserve price, and with an hour to go in the auction, they are gonna sell for over $350 for the pair.

Part of me is thrilled to get that kind of cash, but I'm also really disappointed to miss this game, and to meet up with you all.

If anyone comes across a single ticket they are looking to get rid of, please think of me. I have the green light to come up by myself if the possibility arises.

Have fun!

now how am I going to get there!!!! :cuss:

J/K - actually too bad you won't be there and all, but darn it you could have saved me some money if you made this decision last week..... I got a pair of lower levels for a touch over 400, I tried to talk them lower because I don't want the Vista (or villa or whatever) passes, but it was a no go.

Have a good weekend, I'll drink a beer and eat an extra bowl of slop for you.

crazycoffey
11-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Gosh I hate pop quiz's.

Come to think of it, wouldn't 69 really be for a gay oral position. Is there no way to make a number for this position where the characters can better represent the gender for us hetero's?

Somebody call Rainman and fax, post haste......

OnTheWarpath15
11-01-2007, 11:12 AM
now how am I going to get there!!!! :cuss:

J/K - actually too bad you won't be there and all, but darn it you could have saved me some money if you made this decision last week..... I got a pair of lower levels for a touch over 400, I tried to talk them lower because I don't want the Vista (or villa or whatever) passes, but it was a no go.

Have a good weekend, I'll drink a beer and eat an extra bowl of slop for you.

Thanks. Some things happened this week that kinda made this necessary.

I'm really bummed out, but selling is the right thing to do right now.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a single and might still make the trip.

Mr. Kotter
11-01-2007, 11:36 AM
Thanks. Some things happened this week that kinda made this necessary.

I'm really bummed out, but selling is the right thing to do right now.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a single and might still make the trip.

From what I have heard, if you show up at the stadium.....and wait until about 11:00 or so....you'll be able to buy a single in the parking lot, at less than face value....if you really would like to go. :shrug:

OnTheWarpath15
11-01-2007, 11:51 AM
From what I have heard, if you show up at the stadium.....and wait until about 11:00 or so....you'll be able to buy a single in the parking lot, at less than face value....if you really would like to go. :shrug:

Normally, that would be the case.

After seeing how much tickets are selling for (including my own, $355.00) I'd be worried I'd get shut out.

If I lived in KC, I'd come just for the tailgate, and if I scored a seat, great.

Bit of a risk to drive from STL and then not get a seat.

But it is something I'm considering......

OnTheWarpath15
11-01-2007, 12:42 PM
What a damn roller coaster.....

I specifcally requested immediate payment in the auction, due to the fact that I'd have to overnight the tickets today for them to get to the buyer on time.

The lady that bought my parking pass apparently understood this, and I have her payment.

Still no payment on the tickets, even after an e-mail setting a deadline for this afternoon.

We may be making this game after all......

luv
11-01-2007, 01:02 PM
What a damn roller coaster.....

I specifcally requested immediate payment in the auction, due to the fact that I'd have to overnight the tickets today for them to get to the buyer on time.

The lady that bought my parking pass apparently understood this, and I have her payment.

Still no payment on the tickets, even after an e-mail setting a deadline for this afternoon.

We may be making this game after all......
Would you make up your mind already? You're worse than a woman! :p

OnTheWarpath15
11-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Would you make up your mind already? You're worse than a woman! :p

Hey!

This one's not on me. If people could just follow directions......

Gotta run. Heading to FedEx to ship the parking pass to the person who COULD follow directions.....

Mr. Kotter
11-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Well, happy Red Friday everyone. :thumb:

So, Phil....where do the confirmations/money put us in terms of numbers for this thing??? :shrug:

OnTheWarpath15
11-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Well, the auction winner never paid, so I'll be there.

Due to some crazy scheduling on Saturday, Mrs. OTW58 has elected to stay home and watch on the big screen.

Looking forward to seeing everyone bright and early on Sunday morning.

Also looking forward to getting an extra hour of sleep (don't forget to change your clocks!), considering I'll have to hit the road at 3:30-4:00am, and we have a wedding to attend on Saturday night.

Fish
11-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Well, the auction winner never paid, so I'll be there.

Due to some crazy scheduling on Saturday, Mrs. OTW58 has elected to stay home and watch on the big screen.

Looking forward to seeing everyone bright and early on Sunday morning.

Also looking forward to getting an extra hour of sleep (don't forget to change your clocks!), considering I'll have to hit the road at 3:30-4:00am, and we have a wedding to attend on Saturday night.

Sorry bout your luck, but glad you'll make it. Drive safe.

I think we're in for one helluva game....

OnTheWarpath15
11-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Sorry bout your luck, but glad you'll make it. Drive safe.

I think we're in for one helluva game....

Funny regarding "luck."

I had mentioned to Phil on the phone last night that no matter what happened, I would have felt like I was missing something, yet still gained.

Had she paid, I would have missed the game, but been $350+ richer for it.

Since she didn't, I get to go to the game I've been looking forward to the most since the schedule was released, but it damn sure would have been nice to have that money.

See you on Sunday.

BigRedChief
11-02-2007, 10:39 AM

Started a Denver game tailgating thread here:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173647

Katie
11-02-2007, 12:01 PM
O.K. nobody seems interested in Saturday night,but if anyone feels in the mood to have cocktails, pm me. I'll be staying down on the plaza but can make my way around town fairly well.

Looking forward to my football fix!

Third Eye
11-02-2007, 01:24 PM
O.K. nobody seems interested in Saturday night,but if anyone feels in the mood to have cocktails, pm me. I'll be staying down on the plaza but can make my way around town fairly well.

Well, my group is having drinks in Greenwood, but that is a long way away from the plaza.

Phobia
11-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Well, my group is having drinks in Greenwood, but that is a long way away from the plaza.
I'll see you there.

Phobia
11-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Well, happy Red Friday everyone. :thumb:

So, Phil....where do the confirmations/money put us in terms of numbers for this thing??? :shrug:
I have your group plus 7 plus a few others who promise they'll show and pay there. There may be more in the mail tomorrow.

Mr. Kotter
11-02-2007, 08:39 PM
I'll see you there.

How far is Greenwood from Lee's Summit. I'll have the others settled by 9:30-10:00 PM on Saturday night or so....wondering if I can wander out for a couple??? :shrug:

EDIT: I just checked on Google Maps...looks like a short drive; I still have your cell phone number programmed in, I think...I may give you a buzz tomorrow night. Where are you guys meeting, if you don't mind another.... :shrug:

Phobia
11-02-2007, 09:52 PM
How far is Greenwood from Lee's Summit. I'll have the others settled by 9:30-10:00 PM on Saturday night or so....wondering if I can wander out for a couple??? :shrug:

EDIT: I just checked on Google Maps...looks like a short drive; I still have your cell phone number programmed in, I think...I may give you a buzz tomorrow night. Where are you guys meeting, if you don't mind another.... :shrug:

Greenwood BBQ. You can't miss it. Drive through Greenwood on 150. Greenwood BBQ is just on the other side of the bridge.

Phobia
11-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Kotter, add the picture of my truck to the thread starter. People can't miss this landmark. The topper has been removed - oh and it's dirty.

luv
11-02-2007, 10:17 PM

Girl, if I was going to be there, I'd so take you up on that. I'll be waking my ass up at 3:30AM to be heading out of town by 4:30AM. Thank goodness the clocks go back an hour tomorrow night!

Mr. Kotter
11-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Kotter, add the picture of my truck to the thread starter. People can't miss this landmark. The topper has been removed - oh and it's dirty.

I can't add it into the threadstarter, but let's go with this....a map, to the parking area, plus the pic of you vehicle:

The "General vicinity"

Phobia
11-02-2007, 11:02 PM
Yes you can. Just copy link location and put img tags around it within the starter.

Mr. Kotter
11-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Yes you can. Just copy link location and put img tags around it within the starter.

Is the "Phil's Spot" map correct, or are you across the Royals Way too? :hmmm:

luv
11-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Is the "Phil's Spot" map correct, or are you across the Royals Way too? :hmmm:
Kotter, I'm really looking forward to meeting you. I have no idea what to expect..lol.

Mr. Kotter
11-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Kotter, I'm really looking forward to meeting you. I have no idea what to expect..lol.

I'm looking forward to meeting you, and the others too.... :thumb:

Expect to be disappointed. Heh. I'm really a pretty regular "Joe" kinda fellow...IMHO. :shrug:

luv
11-03-2007, 12:01 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/11/01/alert_parking_impact_from_current_construction/

ALERT: Parking Impact from Current Construction
Nov 01, 2007, 3:38:36 PM

Chiefs fans should experience minimal inconvenience for this Sunday’s game when the Kansas City Chiefs host the Green Bay Packers. Construction will impact the following areas:

Lot A will experience a loss of some parking spaces due to Kansas City Royals construction.
Lot M will also experience some loss of parking spaces due to Royals construction. Alternate and comparable parking for those with Lot M passes can be found at the front of Lot H on the west side and at the front of Lot B on the east side front.
The traditional RV parking on the north side of Kauffman Stadium will be eliminated due to Royals construction. Alternate parking can be found near Lot N on the outer west side of Arrowhead.

Third Eye
11-03-2007, 06:15 AM
Greenwood BBQ. You can't miss it. Drive through Greenwood on 150. Greenwood BBQ is just on the other side of the bridge.
Possibly the worst bridge known to man.

Tried to send you a PM but your box was full. I was going to invite you down to Greenwood BBQ for drinks and ask what vehicle to look for in the lot on Sunday. It looks like both questions were answered while I slept. We'll get in town about 9 or 9:30.

Third Eye
11-03-2007, 05:58 PM

Tried to send you a PM but your box was full. I was going to invite you down to Greenwood BBQ for drinks and ask what vehicle to look for in the lot on Sunday. It looks like both questions were answered while I slept. We'll get in town about 9 or 9:30.
Yeah, so it's looking like 10:30.

chiefbowe82
11-03-2007, 07:53 PM
i put ketchup on my hotdogs

Mr. Kotter
11-03-2007, 10:24 PM

Wow. Quite the bridge. I got to the joint about 10:20....guess you all had already bugged out. The Band seemed decent, but there were like only 5-6 people there. Guess I should have called you first.

Oh well, looking forward to tomorrow. :thumb:

Phobia
11-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Wow. Quite the bridge. I got to the joint about 10:20....guess you all had already bugged out. The Band seemed decent, but there were like only 5-6 people there. Guess I should have called you first.

Oh well, looking forward to tomorrow. :thumb:

Heh. I never made it. I started cooking late and couldn't really break away. I kept my phone around 'cuz I was expecting you to call.

Calcountry
11-04-2007, 10:10 AM

Tried to send you a PM but your box was full. I was going to invite you down to Greenwood BBQ for drinks and ask what vehicle to look for in the lot on Sunday. It looks like both questions were answered while I slept. We'll get in town about 9 or 9:30.heh, look for the Chiefs pennant, you can't miss it.

luv
11-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Angel, Katie, Kotter, CrazyCoffey - It was nice meeting you all today.

KC Fish and Onthewarpath - It was good to see you again.

Phobia - I'll say thanks for the beer, even though I don't like stouts. Also, thanks for opening it for me, even though it took you forever. :p

Sorry I didn't stay very long. I had had about 6 beers at that point, and I really had to pee!

It was also nice meeting and talk with those who came with Planet members, even if it was only for a few minutes.

Phobia
11-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Phobia - I'll say thanks for the beer, even though I don't like stouts. Also, thanks for opening it for me, even though it took you forever. :p

That wasn't even approaching a stout. http://newbelgium.com/beers_2below.php

Hoover
11-04-2007, 08:51 PM
THANKS PHOBIA!

Phobia
11-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Thanks for coming, Hoov. It was fun.

luv
11-04-2007, 09:47 PM
That wasn't even approaching a stout. http://newbelgium.com/beers_2below.php
That was an ale?

What did you think of the Harp?

Phobia
11-04-2007, 09:49 PM
That was an ale?

What did you think of the Harp?
I've had Harp before. It's good.

I think somebody else drank it out of my cooler.

luv
11-04-2007, 09:56 PM
THANKS PHOBIA!
I knew I was forgetting someone! It was good to meet you, too!

Fish
11-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Good times....

http://brian-anderson.net/modules/coppermine/albums/My%20Gallery/2007.11.05%20-%20Brian%20and%20Nate%20go%20to%20Chiefs%20and%20Packers%20game/IMG_1120.jpg

zeus75
11-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Good times....

http://brian-anderson.net/modules/coppermine/albums/My%20Gallery/2007.11.05%20-%20Brian%20and%20Nate%20go%20to%20Chiefs%20and%20Packers%20game/IMG_1120.jpg
Damn I make that picture look good. :drool:
Must be the black shirt.
Even though I don't post much. It was good to meet some of the people I have cussed at for so long. Thanks phobia for the food. Couldn't beat the menu.

later

burt
11-05-2007, 11:33 AM
So....who is who?

zeus75
11-05-2007, 11:43 AM
So....who is who?
lower l to r onthewarpath58,the poz, angel, kcfish, katie, zeus75, crazycoffey
upper l to r phobia, hoover, mr. kotter, thirdeye.

zeus75
11-05-2007, 11:48 AM
If that's not right I'll blame. Let's see. Phobia

burt
11-05-2007, 12:28 PM

Thanks...the tailgate I attended was in L so I couldn't get over to say hi.

Jilly
11-05-2007, 02:20 PM
sorry I'm a moron and couldn't figure out where the hell you were compared to where the hell I was.... too bad though, I would have really been the best lookin one there it looks like.... KIDDING!!!!! I'm kidding!!!

angel
11-05-2007, 03:02 PM
sorry I'm a moron and couldn't figure out where the hell you were compared to where the hell I was.... too bad though, I would have really been the best lookin one there it looks like.... KIDDING!!!!! I'm kidding!!!

well, it's not our fault- they had us all facing right into the sun, so we're all squinting... at least that's my excuse for my scrunched up face...

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks again, for everything....Phil. As usual, it was outstanding. :thumb:

It was also great meeting everyone....for those who haven't made a point of doing so, this place has a lot of really great people. You should find the time to meet some of them. :clap:

crazycoffey
11-05-2007, 08:52 PM
well, it's not our fault- they had us all facing right into the sun, so we're all squinting... at least that's my excuse for my scrunched up face...

I can't say that I have that same excuse....

Phobia
11-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I actually thought the guy in the light colored hat in the back row looked pretty darn sexy. I'm not gay or anything but I'd definitely like to wrap my lips around his penis.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2007, 09:53 PM
I actually thought the guy in the light colored hat in the back row looked pretty darn sexy. I'm not gay or anything but I'd definitely like to wrap my lips around his penis.

You meant, of course, the dude in the red hat and Gonzo 88 jersey, with shades....easy mistake though. ;)

Third Eye
11-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Thanks again, for everything....Phil. As usual, it was outstanding. :thumb:

It was also great meeting everyone....for those who haven't made a point of doing so, this place has a lot of really great people. You should find the time to meet some of them. :clap:
Ditto.

Phobia
11-05-2007, 10:10 PM
You meant, of course, the dude in the red hat and Gonzo 88 jersey, with shades....easy mistake though. ;)

No. This is not about your fantasy. It's about my fantasy of being incredibly flexible.

luv
11-05-2007, 11:27 PM
I really wish I could have stayed longer. I really had to pee. Seven beers and little food was doing it's trick. There's a slightly embarrassing story, but I'm learning not to share those amusing antidotes on here.

CC, your brother was cute, btw!

zeus75
11-06-2007, 01:46 PM
CC, your brother was cute, btw!
I prefer hot, btw! lol

luv
11-06-2007, 01:54 PM
I prefer hot, btw! lol
Oh....uh...errr....hi there! :completelyredfaced:

zeus75
11-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Oh....uh...errr....hi there! :completelyredfaced:
lol

burt
11-07-2007, 11:59 AM
mmmooooooooooooo,(sorry luv, couldn't keep it in.)

Katie
11-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Eh, sorry I'm late...but had a great time! Phil's spread, err, I mean buffet was absolutely scrumptious! It was nice seeing old friends and making new ones...those Canadians were pretty darn cute, eh? I always wondered what a person with so much "luv" looked like. Hoover was the damdest and I also have to say I've never met a nicer, larger bunch of Packer fans...of course, I haven't met that many...

Wish I could be there again this week. Kotter I have your pics and some more to share...I'll send them off to you later today.

Mr. Kotter
11-07-2007, 01:29 PM
...... Kotter I have your pics and some more to share...I'll send them off to you later today.

Thanks, Katie. :thumb:

The Poz
11-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Phil, well done with the grub. It was much appreciated and delicious. Glad we found you guys and again, thanks for your hard work.
For the rest of the gang, it was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you all. We had a great time regardless of the outcome of the game.
I'd also like to thank averyone that gave me suggestions on where to go and what to check out on K.C. We had a blast partying in Westport and the Plaza each night. I don't recall the names of most of the bars we crawled into (I do recall having fun at The Dark Horse on Sat. and 810 the Zone on Sunday). The other bars were a bit of a haze. So they must have been fun.
Hit Gates BBQ on our way to the airport on Monday and it was great. Not as good as Phil's pulled pork but I'm still burping up Gates.
Pictures of my trip will follow when I find cables to my camera.
Great time and hope to make the long trip back in the near future, eh!

:toast: