Today I made two huge trades

Peyton Manning
Kevin Jones
Chris Chambers

for

Derek Anderson
Joseph Addai
Dallas Clark

I'm sure I'll get ripped for trading Manning...but Addai and Anderson are both outscoring Manning and Jones at the moment. Clark for Chambers was a no-brainer, especially since I have Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress.

Playoffs in my league are at the end of the regular season, so I wanted to be protected in the event Manning doesn't play. I also have Addai's backup.

Chief Chief
10-26-2007, 10:01 AM
I'm surprised you didn't trade all three for Horrid.

Brock
10-26-2007, 10:02 AM
The way Anderson is playing, you didn't lose anything really.

Hammock Parties
10-26-2007, 10:03 AM
The way Anderson is playing, you didn't lose anything really.

Only thing I'm concerned with is Anderson getting benched for Quinn.

Brock
10-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Only thing I'm concerned with is Anderson getting benched for Quinn.

They're playing for the playoffs. Quinn isn't going in unless something bad happens.

Hoover
10-26-2007, 10:20 AM
I don't think you got enough for Manning. Sure Anderson is hot, but can he stay that way.

mikeyis4dcats.
10-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Put this shit in Gambling Planet.

FF is for queers.

Hammock Parties
10-26-2007, 10:25 AM
I don't think you got enough for Manning. Sure Anderson is hot, but can he stay that way.

The thing I like about Anderson...Cleveland's defense is complete garbage. He's gonna keep throwing all year.

bsp4444
10-26-2007, 10:41 AM
The thing I like about Anderson...Cleveland's defense is complete garbage. He's gonna keep throwing all year.

I traded Brees for Anderson, so I'm in your corner.

grimes82
10-26-2007, 10:54 AM
yeah I recently did a trade that some might question, trading away tom brady...however this was the trade...

Tom Bradey
Bernard Barrian
Thomas Jones
Alge Crumpler

for...

Tony Romo
Brayland Edwards
Lawrence Maroney
Ben Watson

I also already have on my team derek anderson, T.O., Addai, Brandon Jacobs, L. Coles...

Ceej
10-26-2007, 11:01 AM
I also did a trade, I know this isn't gambling planet.

I've been very underwhelmed with TJones..and I took a shot on SJax

TJones/DBranch

for

SJax/Crayton

CoMoChief
10-26-2007, 11:02 AM
While I don't feel comfortable with that trade because I don't think you got enough for Manning, I do understand it. I don't think the Colts are the pass happy team they once were. The Colts team now is much tougher and they control the clock more now that they used to. The real question is Derek Anderson and can he stay hot? The other players in the trade you won big time.