PDA

View Full Version : Worst "that pet"

blueballs
10-27-2007, 11:11 AM
You know peoples "that pet" that annoys you?

-nipper-little dog running in circles at your feet -nipping at your heels.

-lap cat-get your smelling ****ing cat off my lap -No I don't think it's cute that it likes me. IT'S A SHEDDING FUR BALL

kcfan82
10-27-2007, 11:13 AM
What about "That Owner" who lets his pet shit in your yard while on a walk and doesn't pick it up?

KcMizzou
10-27-2007, 11:15 AM
The "lovable" family dog who's 150 years old, smells like ass, is blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other.

Just put the poor thing out of it's misery, already.

blueballs
10-27-2007, 11:17 AM
What about "That Owner" who lets his pet shit in your yard while on a walk and doesn't pick it up?

Sounds like a Worst "that neighbor" thread to me

StcChief
10-27-2007, 11:18 AM
the little sh1t dog... excessive hyper barking, circling . usually run in packs of two.

stumppy
10-27-2007, 11:24 AM
The "lovable" family dog who's 150 years old, smells like ass, is blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other.

Just put the poor thing out of it's misery, already.

Exactly!!

My brother has 3 friggin puggs. Most worthless dogs ever. The oldest one is blind, has crap oozing out of her eyes constantly, loosing it's hair. All it does is wheez,snort,and blow snot all over. It thinks anyone who comes over is there to hold it and pet it. It's always trying to smear it's face on your pant legs to wipe the crap off of it's face. And when it does go outside to crap half the time it has a turd still sticking to it's ass when it comes in. Just fuggin gross. Put the thing down already.

blueballs
10-27-2007, 11:27 AM
That reminds me of white pets -peacocks and such
all white but the large brown circle around it's butt

FAX
10-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Mangy Ass Dog

The dog that has some kind of weird problem with its ass that causes the hair to fall out and the dog walks around dragging its ass all over the place to scratch because he can't reach it and the owner says stuff like "Yeah, we need to see about that someday. He's got a problem with his ass or something.".

FAX

kstater
10-27-2007, 11:32 AM
The farting dog

Dog whose farts could bring any man to tears. Farts usually occur after having guests for dinner. Guests thinks it's cute to give dog food. Guest don't have to fear the repercussions.

Frazod
10-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Big stupid dogs that won't leave you alone, and the owners who let them. Mainly this one's on the owners. People should control their pets and control their kids. Some do neither. If I'm a guest in your house, and your big stupid dog (made even more hyper by the fact that you live in the city and leave it locked in a cage 10 hours a day) is, in its quest for affection and attention, mugging me, drooling all over me, clawing my skin and ripping holes in my clothes, all while you sit there and think it's cute that the dog likes me so much, YOU'RE A F#CKING ASSHOLE. :#

FAX
10-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Slobber Dog

The dog that has more tongue than snout and leaves a trail of slobberslime wherever he goes and likes to sniff your shoes and deposits a giant glob of gooey, regurgitated dog snot smack dab on top of your new $150.00 italian loafers.

FAX

morphius
10-27-2007, 11:42 AM
-- crotch sniffing dog
-- excessive licker dog
-- you touched me and as punishment I'm going to be all over you for the rest of the visit, because you might want to do it again. Occasionally I will you remind you of my existence with my wet nose or a lick dog

KcMizzou
10-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Slobber Dog

The dog that has more tongue than snout and leaves a trail of slobberslime wherever he goes and likes to sniff your shoes and deposits a giant glob of gooey, regurgitated dog snot smack dab on top of your new $150.00 italian loafers.

FAXMy ex MIL has one of those. It's supposedly an english bulldog, but I think it's half slug.

Easy 6
10-27-2007, 11:44 AM
I cant stand lewd monkies that are always beating off in front of female company.

FAX
10-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Cat

FAX

stumppy
10-27-2007, 11:51 AM
I cant stand lewd monkies that are always beating off in front of female company.

If you join in with them nobody would even notice. Try it, it works.

CoMoChief
10-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Nothing is worse than a cat. I have no clue why anyone would want one.

Frazod
10-27-2007, 11:53 AM
My ex-Nazi witch's parents had two giant mutated black schnauzer-looking things (imagine a huge great dane with a schnauzer's head, solid black - never seen one anywhere else). One of them was vicious and had bitten every member of the household, but it didn't bother me. Perhaps that dog was just a good judge or character, since they all SUCKED. But the other one was a big stupid dog, actually a big retarded dog, since it walked into walls and such. Having a schnauzer head, it had a schnauzer beard, which would be always be loaded with goo. This dog wouldn't leave me alone - constantly jumping on me, ripping my clothes, getting beard slime all over me - and everybody thought it was cute. It certainly didn't help that my bitch girlfriend insisted we visit her parents once a week, and after a couple of visits it became like a weekly dental appointment. Anyway, one day I was alone in a room watching TV and the dog started mugging me. I pushed it away a couple of times to no avail, but it just wouldn't go away. That was enough. I punched that goddamn thing right in the side of its snout as hard as I could. I think I heard bones crunch. I didn't care. It yelped and ran away, and never bothered me again. Guess it wasn't completely retarded.

FAX
10-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Glad it worked, Mr. frazod.

I would hate it if your girlfriend's parents walked in while you were resorting to the old, "grab the dog by the tail and swing its head into the wall then, while it's dazed, stomp its nuts and bitch kick it in the gut" training technique.

FAX

stumppy
10-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Cat

FAX

The best kind. Free to a good home.

Frazod
10-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Glad it worked, Mr. frazod.

I would hate it if your girlfriend's parents walked in while you were resorting to the old, "grab the dog by the tail and swing its head into the wall then, while it's dazed, stomp its nuts and bitch kick it in the gut" training technique.

FAX

At that point, I wouldn't have cared. That woman made my life a living hell. I hated her, them, the dogs, and life in general. Worst girlfriend I ever had, compounded by the fact that I lived with her (she was sweet and loving until we signed the lease).