PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Mile High Mania
10-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Hell of a game and a final play from Favre. Wow ... is about all I can say. I like the future for Denver, but right now this is just such a young team... I'm fine with the season being what it is, rebuilding.

shyguyms
10-29-2007, 09:44 PM
hehe gotta love them Donkeys

shyguyms
10-29-2007, 09:45 PM
donkey's lol

Phobia
10-29-2007, 09:45 PM
Rebuilding? Nobody said anything about that before now. When did that happen?

dirk digler
10-29-2007, 09:46 PM
Hell of a game and a final play from Favre. Wow ... is about all I can say. I like the future for Denver, but right now this is just such a young team... I'm fine with the season being what it is, rebuilding.

Since when are you guys rebuilding?

Good game BTW but I love Favre right now :D

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 09:47 PM
You know how I know you're gay?

The only thing you can say after an anal rape is "wow".

Donger
10-29-2007, 09:49 PM
You know how I know you're gay?

The only thing you can say after an anal rape is "wow".

ROFL

And, "And you know what? It wasn't that bad. Brett was surprisingly gentle."

teedubya
10-29-2007, 09:52 PM
If I was a Dad in Denver, my kid and I would be laughing right now and high-fiving.

Stinger
10-29-2007, 09:52 PM

I was wondering the same thing, This was going to be their year according to the mange and many of the talking head. Chiefs were suppose to be down, Norv was suppose to be Norv in Boltland, and Oakland is well Oakland. All I heard was how this Bronco team had the division in its grasp.

Mile High Mania
10-29-2007, 09:54 PM
It is what it is... you haven't read any of my comments this year about any visions of greatness. The stat they showed at halftime helped it sink in... I think 7 of the 22 starters in week 7 2007 are the same as week 7 2006. That's a lot of turnover in one year.

I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the season, I'll let you guys get all worked up and primed for disappointment again.

Halfcan
10-29-2007, 09:54 PM

When the Donks season ended tonight.

Hammock Parties
10-29-2007, 09:55 PM
Finally realizing you suck ass?

Donger
10-29-2007, 09:57 PM
If I was a Dad in Denver, my kid and I would be laughing right now and high-fiving.

My son ran away crying when I laughed like "an insane madman."

Direckshun
10-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Donkos run out of the tunnel shreiking "IT'S OKAY, WE'VE BEEN REBUILDING ALL THIS TIME."

Really.

"YES, REALLY."

ceebz
10-29-2007, 11:41 PM
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4711/favrerapingjz4.jpg

Hammock Parties
10-29-2007, 11:48 PM

Good father.

luv
10-29-2007, 11:50 PM
Thank goodness. I would hate to play Green Bay next week if they were coming out of a loss with a chip on their shoulders. Plus, Denver lost!

jth1331
10-30-2007, 03:00 AM
Gotta admit, that was a good game played.
Both teams are average at best, but with the weak NFC the Packers look like Kings with that 6-1 record.

kcxiv
10-30-2007, 03:03 AM
It is what it is... you haven't read any of my comments this year about any visions of greatness. The stat they showed at halftime helped it sink in... I think 7 of the 22 starters in week 7 2007 are the same as week 7 2006. That's a lot of turnover in one year.

I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the season, I'll let you guys get all worked up and primed for disappointment again.
I think 90 percent of the people on this forum know the Chiefs are what you say "rebuilding". We know we arent going to win anything this year.

I think the Broncos fans were the ones primed up, but just got bitch slapped and realized its not this year.

Mile High Mania
10-30-2007, 05:45 AM
I think 90 percent of the people on this forum know the Chiefs are what you say "rebuilding". We know we arent going to win anything this year.

I think the Broncos fans were the ones primed up, but just got bitch slapped and realized its not this year.

Enh, there are factions of both types with each team...

LOCOChief
10-30-2007, 05:48 AM
typical Donks, Bly and Bailey," we're too good to let those plays happen." Bly implying that there was offensive pass interference, what a joke. They are not the shut down corners everyone says they are, they just talk like they are. And we all know why Steve Young doesn't like the Chiefs and teams running up the score.

rocks
10-30-2007, 05:51 AM
I thought the Donks had "shut down" corners???? I'm sure I heard that more than once in the pre-game!!

beach tribe
10-30-2007, 05:54 AM
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4711/favrerapingjz4.jpg
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tmax63
10-30-2007, 06:48 AM
Favre only threw deep twice in the game. He threw short stuff all game to suck them up to the LOS and burned each one of them once. Give the credit to Brett.

teedubya
10-30-2007, 06:52 AM

well, there is hope for you yet.

dirk digler
10-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Enh, there are factions of both types with each team...

The only faction on the Chiefs side is Hootie and goatse.

We know what we are and we know that we are rebuilding I haven't heard the term rebuilding about the Broncos until you mentioned it. In fact all I heard from Denver fans was how they were going to win the division this year with the great Jay Cutler.

ceebz
10-30-2007, 07:06 AM

ahem....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4066409&postcount=48

2007 DENVER BRONCOS SCHEDULE

9/9, @Buffalo, 1 pm
9/30, @Indianapolis, 4:15 pm
10/7, SAN DIEGO, 4:15 pm
10/21, PITTSBURGH, 8:15 pm
11/11, @Kansas City, 1 pm
11/25, @Chicago, 1 pm
12/24 (Mon), @San Diego, 8 pm

The 7 games listed above are the games that I see as potential problems for Denver. The other 9 should all be wins in my opinion when I look at where they are playing and the talent with both teams.

I think week 1 @ BUFF with the new players could be problematic for Denver, but it should be a nice first test for the new players. I don't know that the BUFF offense will be incredibly scary in week 1, so I do give Denver the advantage here, but it's a road game.

The other 6 games will all be tough contests for the Broncos. I can see 10 wins this season for Denver, the defense will have it's work cut out and there's little room for error.

Now, I don't know if predicting ten wins can be called, "predicting greatness," however, I do know it was delusional.

Now, I of course, was spot on. :)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4065991&postcount=19

San Diego - 10-6 (Coaching changes will hurt)

Kansas City 8-8 (Defense finally gets into "top 5", passing game sucks and the offense stumbles because of it)

Oakland 7-9 (Great defense and just enough offense to pull out some squeakers)

Denver 6-10 (Defense falls farther this year with lack of playmakers up front and at linebacker. Safeties still can't be counted on in the secondary. Offense struggles because of weak pass-protection and growing pains at qb)

beach tribe
10-30-2007, 07:07 AM
The only faction on the Chiefs side is Hootie and goatse.

We know what we are and we know that we are rebuilding I haven't heard the term rebuilding about the Broncos until you mentioned it. In fact all I heard from Denver fans was how they were going to win the division this year with the great Jay Cutler.
They are trying to make something good out of a total let down.

Reerun_KC
10-30-2007, 07:09 AM
I am jealous of Denver... They have the balls to start and develop a young QB....

The Chargers already have started and Oakland will have Russell in there before much longer...

What the **** are the Chiefs waiting on?

stevieray
10-30-2007, 07:09 AM

you'll let us?

ROFL

beach tribe
10-30-2007, 07:10 AM
ahem....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4066409&postcount=48

Now, I don't know if predicting ten wins can be called, "predicting greatness," however, I do know it was delusional.

Now, I of course, was spot on. :)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4065991&postcount=19
PWNED

Mile High Mania
10-30-2007, 07:11 AM
you'll let us?

ROFL

Yes, you officially have permission now.. carry on.

And, I don't know what was wrong with my comments back in July, I stated 9-11 wins... I didn't see anything else crazy in there. You guys always predict gloom and doom for Denver and just like sunshine and a dog's butt... you may hit one this this time around. It's all good.

Reerun_KC
10-30-2007, 07:13 AM
They are trying to make something good out of a total let down.

Speaking of total let down... The AFCW is so weak right now. this would be a great opportunity to get to that magical 9-7 season we dream of and develop a QB in the process... There is only one playoff team coming out of the west this year.. If Herm is such a good coach and our defense is so good.. Then he could build a game plan around Croyles strengths that would allow him to win games... Hell he has to build a game plan around a very weak QB now... Why couldnt he put Croyle is a successful spot as well? We could still end up at the Chiefs coveted 9-7 with Croyle...

To bad every team is getting a leg up on us with the QB position this year... (except currently Oakland, but change will come)

Perfect season to start a 2nd year QB....

stevieray
10-30-2007, 07:18 AM

here's to you...self appointed psuedo board parent...

:toast:

beach tribe
10-30-2007, 07:18 AM
Speaking of total let down... The AFCW is so weak right now. this would be a great opportunity to get to that magical 9-7 season we dream of and develop a QB in the process... There is only one playoff team coming out of the west this year.. If Herm is such a good coach and our defense is so good.. Then he could build a game plan around Croyles strengths that would allow him to win games... Hell he has to build a game plan around a very weak QB now... Why couldnt he put Croyle is a successful spot as well? We could still end up at the Chiefs coveted 9-7 with Croyle...

To bad every team is getting a leg up on us with the QB position this year... (except currently Oakland, but change will come)

Perfect season to start a 2nd year QB....
Dude, we get it. It's getting old. Try a new post. The same reworded "CP and Herm are idiots Croyle should be starting" Schtick is tired. Get over it already. I agree, but damn.

OH YEA. A season with no running game and suspect protection is not Ideal for a young QB.

Reerun_KC
10-30-2007, 07:26 AM
Dude, we get it. It's getting old. Try a new post. The same reworded "CP and Herm are idiots Croyle should be starting" Schtick is tired. Get over it already. I agree, but damn.

OH YEA. A season with no running game and suspect protection is not Ideal for a young QB.

Thanks for the intelligent response...

Nice discussing it with you...

Ass cap...

beach tribe
10-30-2007, 07:32 AM
Discussion?

"Herm sucks, Huard sucks, Cp sucks"
over , and over again is not a discussion.

The team is not doing what you want, and your bitter, and it shows in evey post.

morphius
10-30-2007, 07:33 AM

And, I don't know what was wrong with my comments back in July, I stated 9-11 wins... I didn't see anything else crazy in there. You guys always predict gloom and doom for Denver and just like sunshine and a dog's butt... you may hit one this this time around. It's all good.
I don't know, I have put them in the average category for a while, this year I moved them down to below average. They are living up to it with 3 home losses halfway through the season, damn lucky to not be 4.

HonestChieffan
10-30-2007, 07:33 AM
Rebuild around Bly...the last touchdown blown coverage and Chump, the first touchdown blown coverage. Typical Donk hopes that they can find their way before Chump and Dre lose another step. Was worth listening to that inane garbage they broadcast from the booth just to see Ratboy and the donks go down.

ceebz
10-30-2007, 07:36 AM
The donkeys have lost 7 of their last 10 home games.

Ouch!

Reerun_KC
10-30-2007, 07:38 AM
Rebuild around Bly...the last touchdown blown coverage and Chump, the first touchdown blown coverage. Typical Donk hopes that they can find their way before Chump and Dre lose another step. Was worth listening to that inane garbage they broadcast from the booth just to see Ratboy and the donks go down.

Seriously! The MNF broadcast is severely painful to list to... I really feel sorry for Jaworski right now..

They sure take away from the game as best as they can....

Reerun_KC
10-30-2007, 07:40 AM
Discussion?

"Herm sucks, Huard sucks, Cp sucks"
over , and over again is not a discussion.

The team is not doing what you want, and your bitter, and it shows in evey post.

Well I guess then I am not a "real" kool-aid drinking fan then....

DaFace
10-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Seriously! The MNF broadcast is severely painful to list to... I really feel sorry for Jaworski right now..

They sure take away from the game as best as they can....

Although I was happy to see Favre come through in the end, and while I'm a fan of him in general, three hours of fellatio from the booth crew would be a bit much for even an iron man like Brett. It was hard to watch, frankly.

HonestChieffan
10-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Id rather hear Kornheiser than listen to any ex bronco whos employed as an announcer.