PDA

View Full Version : Premature CHIEEEFS!-ulations

Que Card QB
10-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Relax, don't do it, when you want to go to it.

Anyone else noticed how it used to be; Hooooooome,...of thuuuuuuuh...(appropriate pause)...CHIEEEEEFS!!!!!

Now it's, Hooooooome...CHIEEEEFS!...ave!

Maybe it's just where I sit, but damn it's not very gratifying anymore.

I think we need to have fan camp 101. Get Arrowhead back in shape. Pass out some flyers in the parking lot or something.

Hootie
10-30-2007, 03:05 PM
let's just tickle one another and call it a compromise

KCChiefsMan
10-30-2007, 04:06 PM
I haven't been to a game in a couple years, they really go Home...Chiefs!!! now? that's just stupid

Demonpenz
10-30-2007, 04:39 PM
People don't even wait till the last verse. I hear people screaming chiefs throughout the second half of the song.

Jenson71
10-30-2007, 04:42 PM
I'm sorry. Some of us weren't taught the National Pledge at school.

Thig Lyfe
10-30-2007, 04:42 PM
I've never been a fan of the whole screaming "CHIEFS" thing anyway.

Third Eye
10-30-2007, 04:48 PM
I haven't been to a game in a couple years, they really go Home...Chiefs!!! now? that's just stupid
First, it has been longer then a couple years because they have done that for at least the last 14 years that I have regularly been going to games. 2nd, it isn't stupid. It is one of the most recognized sports traditions going, one of the things that make arrowhead special.

Funny story- when I was 18 or 19 I saw Phish at Municipal. They did an a cappella version of the Star Spangled Banner and at the end everyone yelled Chiefs. The band thought it was great. Kind of surprising considering that it was a hippie show and half the people were from out of town.

To the OP- I haven't heard it be off this year, but I will definitely be listening this Sunday.

Groves
10-30-2007, 05:55 PM
I think they have medicine for this ailment, but something about "if your CHIEEEFS last for more than 4 hours call a doctor" or something.

RealSNR
10-30-2007, 06:16 PM
This is arrowheadlouder's doing. He's responsible for this mess.