PDA

View Full Version : So a client of mine goes to Mickey D's

Nzoner
10-31-2007, 05:58 PM
and orders a large vanilla shake,an asian salad and a small chicken nuggets at the drive-thru.He pays the dude and is told to pull to the 2nd window where he gets his shake and nuggets but is told they are out of salads.

So he says fine just give me my money and I'll go to which the girl tells him he used a free coupon for the salad so they owe him nothing.He gets pissed and says he wants his damn salad or his damn money because he didn't have a coupon.Girl says if he's going to cuss she's done talking to him and shuts window.So there he sits and sits when a knock on his car window comes and he sees a female cop.

Long story short female cop gets pissy with him and curses at him dropping two F bombs and he is detained for 50 minutes while they try to figure this mess out.Manager of MCD's says he's lying as well and he 's fuming and female cop threatens to haul him to jail.He ends up leaving with no salad and no cash back.

Next day client calls franchise owners of McDonalds and tells story and is invited to come watch the tape of the incident where it clearly shows he paid for the food and money window dude is pocketing the cash.

Lastly,money window dude is fired,manager is demoted and my client gets $100 in gift certificates AND a free Mickey D's lunch DELIVERED to his store everyday for the next two weeks straight.

Just thought I'd share this as I found it somewhat bizare.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2007, 06:00 PM
Wow. Score one for McD's. The anti-Best Buy.

Or they could be trying to kill him with all that shitty food.

Skip Towne
10-31-2007, 06:03 PM
Amazing.

CoMoChief
10-31-2007, 06:04 PM
**** the free lunches, eat MCD's that much and you're more so hurting your physical being than the restaurant.

Bugeater
10-31-2007, 06:04 PM
I think he showed quite of bit of restraint by ONLY dropping two f-bombs.

Rain Man
10-31-2007, 06:06 PM
That's the customer service that made this country great. Fat, but great.

the Talking Can
10-31-2007, 06:07 PM
his reward is a punishment

Easy 6
10-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Female cops, the ABSOLUTE worst...making up for their lack of physicality with tons of Pure Bitch attitude.

Good for your client, great story.

Nzoner
10-31-2007, 06:09 PM

He didn't drop them the female cop did.

WilliamTheIrish
10-31-2007, 06:11 PM
Hope the franchise owners are the ones delivering the lunches to the office, cause scorned minimum wage employees are not the best delivery folks.

Tell him to check every lunch.

Smed1065
10-31-2007, 06:15 PM
I want to know what happened to the "female" cop?

Bugeater
10-31-2007, 06:18 PM
He didn't drop them the female cop did.
In that case, I am even more impressed. I would've been inventing new cuss words. And I'm with WTI, I'd probably just pass on those lunches.

Nzoner
10-31-2007, 06:20 PM
I want to know what happened to the "female" cop?

Client told me he called Chief of police and filed a complaint.

Iowanian
10-31-2007, 06:29 PM
I wouldn't eat ANY of that delivered food.

You know a fry or two has been seasoned in foreskin or arsehole...

KCChiefsMan
10-31-2007, 06:31 PM
that's a pretty funny story. Too bad your client had to go through that though. I had a similiar thing happen to me at McD's a while back, I ordered a couple breakfast burritos and only got 1 as well as some other stuff. I get home realize I was shorted I call the place and the guy says and I quote "I don't f...king care" and hangs up. I never took action, just vowed to never go back. Which is no problem because I rarely eat fast food.

Hydrae
10-31-2007, 06:35 PM
Even if he had used a coupon, he should have gotten the coupon back. I know, he did not have a coupon, that was just the way the theif working the drive thru register rang it up but still. I bet the girl at the second window was working in tandem with the cashier.

Demonpenz
10-31-2007, 06:46 PM
Dude you should call KQ2. I bet you could get mcdonalds for life with media coverage

journeyscarab
10-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Ba da dat dat da da ....I'm Loving it!

Hootie
10-31-2007, 07:15 PM
Why the hell would he want all of that McDonalds...I'd say no thanks to the free lunches and sell the Gift Card on Ebay or something...that place is ok EVERY ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE but I could not imagine eating it on a daily basis.

Cool story though!

stevieray
10-31-2007, 07:34 PM
let this be a lesson, if you are a man and you even look like you might get frustrated... they are gonna call the cops on you...even when you aren't in the wrong.

UteChief
10-31-2007, 07:38 PM
I worked at one for two years in highschool. The best way to complain is always to the manager. But some customer's are unreasonable I had a file about an inch thick of complaints called into the Corporate Office. I would say most of them were not deserved. And I didn't get in trouble for any of them.

Simplex3
10-31-2007, 08:16 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Spott
10-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Once I discovered Chik-Fil-A, I stopped going to McDonalds, BK, etc.

gta0012
10-31-2007, 08:36 PM
Lol this reminds me of: http://www.break.com/index/burger_king_911.html

Edit: thought i'd mention that the 911 operator is kick ****ing ass lol. "What are we saving you from a dangerous burger lol "

BigChiefFan
10-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Good to see that somebody actually gets it and tried to make amends with your buddy. It's nice to hear that one of the little guys actually got some respect for all the trouble he had to contend with.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-31-2007, 09:21 PM
Client told me he called Chief of police and filed a complaint.

Everytime you file a complaint against a police officer here in this state, they are forced to go through something like 20 hours of counseling related to handling the public with a customer service attitude. I had a buddy who was a cop that had 2 people call and complain only because he wrote them tickets and he had to sit through that. He was very unhappy.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-31-2007, 09:23 PM
let this be a lesson, if you are a man and you even look like you might get frustrated... they are gonna call the cops on you...even when you aren't in the wrong.

That is the plain and simple truth.

Mosbonian
10-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Once I discovered Chik-Fil-A, I stopped going to McDonalds, BK, etc.

Amen to that....

That is one of the best benefits to having moved from Columbia MO to Georgetown KY.....3 Chic Fil A's within 10 miles of each other.

Well...that and being able to piss off Wildcat fans by telling them a true BB dynasty is Duke, UNC or KU.

mmaddog

Reaper16
10-31-2007, 09:46 PM
Amen to that....

That is one of the best benefits to having moved from Columbia MO to Georgetown KY.....3 Chic Fil A's within 10 miles of each other.

Well...that and being able to piss off Wildcat fans by telling them a true BB dynasty is Duke, UNC or KU.

mmaddog
There is at least one Chick-Fil-A in Columbia.

Mosbonian
10-31-2007, 09:49 PM
There is at least one Chick-Fil-A in Columbia.

You mean the one inside Brady Commons...where the patties sit under a heat lamp for a couple of hours....no thanks. Plus that place doesn't know crap about making sweet tea.

I want a real Chic Fil A.....not a micro version mean to appease "i'll eat anything" college students.

mmaddog

boogblaster
10-31-2007, 10:38 PM
Mc D .. story... back in the early 70s I lived in Wichita .. Mc Ds. had a 5 for a dollar burger deal ..Me and a friend would pull up to the window order 5 burgers and tell them to throw them in the back of his pick-up..they'd say but sir there's a dog back there..we'd say sure is you didn't think we were gonna eat that shit did ya ....

Phobia
10-31-2007, 10:39 PM
Mc D .. story... back in the early 70s I lived in Wichita .. Mc Ds. had a 5 for a dollar burger deal ..Me and a friend would pull up to the window order 5 burgers and tell them to throw them in the back of his pick-up..they'd say but sir there's a dog back there..we'd say sure is you didn't think we were gonna eat that shit did ya ....
Back in the early 70's McD's still used meat in their burgers.

Uncle_Ted
10-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Back in the early 70's McD's still used meat in their burgers.
You mean gristle doesn't count as meat?
:p

McD's "burgers" suck so bad now that if for some dumb reason I buy one, I end up throwing half of it in the trash.