PDA

View Full Version : kinda scary

burt
11-01-2007, 07:47 AM
I am in hiring mode at work, and I have done several interviews. I was interviewing a very nice person, yesterday, and he mentioned doing a little research.

"I googled your name and Kansas, and I came across several comments that you made on Chiefs Planet. You projected honesty and integrity on all your posts on selling cars, I was impresssed."

Meanwhils I was thinking, Oh chit, this is NOT GOOD!!!.

P.S. with this in mind, I do believe I will be, very politely and meekly, asking a mod for a name change, and no I don't need any suggestions.

allen_kcCard
11-01-2007, 07:52 AM
I am in hiring mode at work, and I have done several interviews. I was interviewing some freak that I know is here right this instant lurking and stalking me, yesterday, and he mentioned doing a little research.

"I googled your name and Kansas, and I came across several comments that you made on Chiefs Planet. You projected honesty and integrity on all your posts on selling cars, I was impresssed."

P.S. with this in mind, I do believe I will be, very politely and meekly, asking a mod for a name change, and no I don't need any suggestions.

fyp

So, you gonna let them know here if they got the job?

BigRedChief
11-01-2007, 07:52 AM
I am in hiring mode at work, and I have done several interviews. I was interviewing a very nice person, yesterday, and he mentioned doing a little research.

P.S. with this in mind, I do believe I will be, very politely and meekly, asking a mod for a name change, and no I don't need any suggestions.I'd suggest a personality change first.ROFL

burt
11-01-2007, 07:56 AM
I'd suggest a personality change first.ROFL

Sure, cloud the issue with facts.

Brock
11-01-2007, 07:58 AM
He's probably reading this right now.

burt
11-01-2007, 08:04 AM
all the sudden I am kinda paranoid!! I actually believe he is a good kid, and plan to hire him, as long as he doesn't EVER, EVER, come here again. A guy has to have a place to be himself......

BigRedChief
11-01-2007, 08:06 AM
all the sudden I am kinda paranoid!! I actually believe he is a good kid, and plan to hire him, as long as he doesn't EVER, EVER, come here again. A guy has to have a place to be himself......I use to be that way but I am what I am. WYSIWYG. I use to work with wutamess. I bet he'd tell you I'm the same guy on here as I was at work.

burt
11-01-2007, 08:20 AM
I use to be that way but I am what I am. WYSIWYG. I use to work with wutamess. I bet he'd tell you I'm the same guy on here as I was at work.

actually, I am too..... But having possible hires see some of my posts could be ....not so very good. But I do respect his background check on me!

Frosty
11-01-2007, 08:22 AM
I don't think the name change is going to help. Do a search. :)

BigRedChief
11-01-2007, 08:29 AM
actually, I am too..... But having possible hires see some of my posts could be ....not so very good. But I do respect his background check on me!
I'm a worker bee. Not interested in management.

burt
11-01-2007, 08:29 AM
I don't think the name change is going to help. Do a search. :)

It appears to have worked....... Besides, Bill Parcell says me previous name took up too much screen.....and I really would like him to be happier.

burt
11-01-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm a worker bee. Not interested in management.

Me either, for the first 13 years in the car business. Then I kept seeing the idiots they put in management, and I figured I was just as big of an idiot as them, so I took the plunge. Turns out I was right, I am as big of an idiot as them!

Frosty
11-01-2007, 08:49 AM
It appears to have worked.......

Well, except for all those posts where they quoted you.

Saulbadguy
11-01-2007, 08:59 AM
ROFL

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-01-2007, 09:14 AM
So do I get the friggin job or not!!!!!!!!!

crazycoffey
11-01-2007, 09:21 AM
you used your real name on here?

burt
11-01-2007, 09:50 AM
you used your real name on here?

yep, I did say I was an idiot. Never saw a reason not to before now.

crazycoffey
11-01-2007, 09:59 AM
yep, I did say I was an idiot. Never saw a reason not to before now.

understandable, I mean if I wanted some free publicity (ie Zach or clayton) for my work it could be a good thing, but if you come here to be silly sometimes / have a "go to" place (hello, me) then it's different.

burt
11-01-2007, 10:03 AM
understandable, I mean if I wanted some free publicity (ie Zach or clayton) for my work it could be a good thing, but if you come here to be silly sometimes / have a "go to" place (hello, me) then it's different.

I guess crappy publicity IS still publicity ROFL

crazycoffey
11-01-2007, 10:07 AM
I guess crappy publicity IS still publicity ROFL

yeah, that's what they say. Let's confer this topic to tiny - he's the ad guy.....

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-01-2007, 10:25 AM
I'll promise not to put semen in your coffey.

burt
11-01-2007, 10:44 AM
I'll promise not to put semen in your coffey.

come again? EEEWWWWW!