PDA

View Full Version : The Brett Favre Drinking Game

damaticous
11-02-2007, 06:34 AM
Willl you play The Brett Favre Drinking Game? It's easy! just take a drink (alcohol prefered) when you hear the name.

If you REALLY want to gret drunk play the Payton Manning/Drew Brees drinking game during the Colts/Pats game.

It seems its the only way for me to tolerate those games because the sportscasters will talk mostly about them...even if they aren't involved in the play.

So to make the game more fun play The {insert popular NFL player here} drinking game!

please tell me that I'm not the only one doing this. Otherwise I'm going to start going to AA.

kepp
11-02-2007, 06:40 AM
If Madden was announcing you wouldn't make it through the pre-game show.

damaticous
11-02-2007, 06:48 AM
:) No joke.

rageeumr
11-02-2007, 06:53 AM
Willl you play The Brett Favre Drinking Game? It's easy! just take a drink (alcohol prefered) when you hear the name.

If you REALLY want to gret drunk play the Payton Manning/Drew Brees drinking game during the Colts/Pats game.

It seems its the only way for me to tolerate those games because the sportscasters will talk mostly about them...even if they aren't involved in the play.

So to make the game more fun play The {insert popular NFL player here} drinking game!

please tell me that I'm not the only one doing this. Otherwise I'm going to start going to AA.

????

damaticous
11-02-2007, 06:56 AM
ops. I meant Tom Brady. lol :)

It's been a rough morning for me so far, a couple servers are down (I work in IT).

rageeumr
11-02-2007, 06:57 AM
I'll play you in that game shot for shot. You get Peyton and I get Brees. I'll even let you pick the liquor :)

damaticous
11-02-2007, 06:58 AM
I'll play you in that game shot for shot. You get Peyton and I get Brees. I'll even let you pick the liquor :)

:)