PDA

View Full Version : I had an awful dream last night

Hammock Parties
11-03-2007, 12:09 PM
I dreamt we were 4-3 and we hosted the Raiders this week. We were up 12-10 and running the clock out and everyone at Arrowhead was happy. Then out of nowhere, on third down, Rich Gannon threw a pick six.

Suddenly we trailed 17-12 and there was only 1:56 left in the game. And it started snowing. Then for some reason, we were kicking off. WHAT? THE RAIDERS SHOULD BE KICKING OFF!

I complained to the ref, but no one seemed to care. We lost, and after the game I went up to First Down Elvis and told him about this travesty of officiating. He said "Oh, yeah...maybe you're right." I was SO PISSED.

I was so disturbed by this dream that the first thing I did online today was check the box score of last week's Raiders game.

:cuss:

beach tribe
11-03-2007, 12:18 PM
I had a dream I was at the GB game, and we were getting handed one.....seriously.....I was depressed. The crowd was silent, and or leaving. Since nothing I have ever dreamed has ever come true....This is a good thing.

blueballs
11-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Dreams are all fantasy
good or bad
but all fantasy

Rain Man
11-03-2007, 03:21 PM
I had a dream where I was walking around and nobody would pay attention to me and no matter what I did I was always by myself and alone and so I got a bunch of stuffed animals and pretended they were alive and I made up conversations between me and them for years and then the GI Joes started talking and then the little green army men, and then I realized that it wasn't really a dream but instead I was just remembering my childhood.

beach tribe
11-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Dreams are all fantasy
good or bad
but all fantasy
and Fears

Nightfyre
11-03-2007, 03:31 PM
I had a dream where I was walking around and nobody would pay attention to me and no matter what I did I was always by myself and alone and so I got a bunch of stuffed animals and pretended they were alive and I made up conversations between me and them for years and then the GI Joes started talking and then the little green army men, and then I realized that it wasn't really a dream but instead I was just remembering my childhood.
There you go pretending to be GoChiefs again!

pr_capone
11-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Everything in your dream was just that..... a dream. Except this part.

but no one seemed to care

Gonzo
11-03-2007, 04:12 PM
I had a dream that the Chiefs lost the GB game and everyone was depressed so I went home, had some Scotch and got laid by Mrs. Gonzo.

It ended up being a pretty good dream. As a matter of fact, win or lose, I might do that tomorrow anyway. :)

beach tribe
11-03-2007, 04:15 PM
I had a dream that the Chiefs lost the GB game and everyone was depressed so I went home, had some Scotch and got laid by Mrs. Gonzo.

It ended up being a pretty good dream. As a matter of fact, win or lose, I might do that tomorrow anyway. :)
That would be craptastic.