PDA

View Full Version : Come on Goatsex, defend Hutard now

jjchieffan
11-04-2007, 03:11 PM
I F**King dare ya

kcchiefsus
11-04-2007, 03:14 PM
LMAO

He will probably just give Huard a consolation blowjob after the game.

L.A. Chieffan
11-04-2007, 03:15 PM
IF CROYLE STARTED WE WOULD'VE LOST 56-0!!!
HUARD SAVED US!!

Smed1065
11-04-2007, 03:15 PM
He is better than BF. I said so............

beach tribe
11-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Huard=loser

MTG#10
11-04-2007, 03:19 PM
If Huard is still our QB next week I will not watch another ****ing KC game for the rest of the season.

Kerberos
11-04-2007, 03:20 PM
If Huard is still our QB next week I will not watch another ****ing KC game for the rest of the season.

Don't be a welching n00b when he is still stating next week and beyond.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-04-2007, 03:21 PM
As bad as he looked in the 1st half, he looked just as good in the 2nd half. Until the pick at the end of the game anyways. The line protected better in the 2nd half, and Damon's performance improved. This isn't a coincidence. By all means though, put Croyle in, by the end of the year if the offensive line doesn't start protecting better, you can all feel better knowing Brodie is NOT our guy. It won't be his fault, but as long as the fans feel better about it, that's all that matters.

blueballs
11-04-2007, 03:21 PM
The Chiefs are still tied for 1st
no way Croyle starts

MTG#10
11-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Don't be a welching n00b when he is still stating next week and beyond.

Dont worry, there will be no point for me to watch. Why watch a train-wreck week after week?

Halfcan
Broadie should have started the second half.

kstater
He'll find a way to defend that loser.

kcchiefsus
11-04-2007, 03:23 PM
As bad as he looked in the 1st half, he looked just as good in the 2nd half. Until the pick at the end of the game anyways. The line protected better in the 2nd half, and Damon's performance improved. This isn't a coincidence. By all means though, put Croyle in, by the end of the year if the offensive line doesn't start protecting better, you can all feel better knowing Brodie is NOT our guy. It won't be his fault, but as long as the fans feel better about it, that's all that matters.

Both of his picks came in the second half yet you say he had a better second half? Sure thing buddy.

Damon Huard lost this game for us. He can rot in hell for all I care.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Maybe just maybe this pathetic performance will finally put an end to our misery...

TRR
11-04-2007, 03:25 PM
The Chiefs are still tied for 1st
no way Croyle starts

Who cares? Even if KC sneaks into the playoffs, they are going to get DRILLED in round one, and then we start all over next season with Croyle...maybe.

...It's time for Croyle to come in. There is no reason not to let him play.

kcxiv
11-04-2007, 03:27 PM
He just said Huard is the QB for next week. Yay.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 03:28 PM
He just said Huard is the QB for next week. Yay.

That is just ****ing great... Another week wasted for the Chiefs...

Huard is killing this team....

unothadeal
11-04-2007, 03:28 PM
But he leads the league in yards gained between 52:43 and 54:36

kcxiv
11-04-2007, 03:29 PM
That is just ****ing great... Another week wasted for the Chiefs...

Huard is killing this team....As soon as i heard that, i just turned off the post game show. **** Huard.

Smed1065
Broadie should have started the second half.

Would have but the defense saved him again.

:banghead:

MTG#10
**** Herm Edwards. **** him straight to Hell.

Mecca
Huard blows.....but hey when you are suppose to win with defense have have a lead with less than 5 minutes to go....

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 03:30 PM
The defense lost the game. Obviously. Duh.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Its becoming increasingly difficult to care about this team.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2007, 03:31 PM
The defense lost the game. Obviously. Duh.Go blow Huard.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2007, 03:31 PM

I know, all of those INTs that the defense threw killed us. Duh. :rolleyes:

the Talking Can
11-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Huard is terrible.

That argument is over.

kstater
11-04-2007, 03:32 PM

I know you are being sarcastic, but you are about to get barraged with insults.

88TG88
11-04-2007, 03:34 PM
agreed

grandllama
11-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Broadie should have started the <s>second</s> game <s>half</s>.

fixed your post for you

Smed1065
11-04-2007, 03:36 PM
and facts..............

ChiefsFan4Life
11-04-2007, 03:41 PM

You're telling me ... this is getting sad

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 03:44 PM
You're telling me ... this is getting sad

this season has been one big let down....

I wouldnt care of the record if we were developing a QB, I would just be excited that I have the privalege of watching Chiefs football...

Now I feel like I am being tortured watching Horrid piss away drives after drives...

This nightmare has to end, Horrid is killing all hope for Chiefs fans... I am actually looking forward to basketball and the Draft...

This is the worst season I can remember.

Chiefspants
11-04-2007, 03:48 PM
This is pathetic, I would rather have a 6-10 season with Croyle, than a 9-7 horrid first round playoff loss with Huard, we are wasting valuable time with Huard. Right now Carl wants to have another glorious 9-7 season, to give tons of grand hope for next year. I'm tired of it, this loss, in my opinion is Herm's fault for not getting that Damn play off before the packers challenged it, that was the loss right there. I'm okay with Herm for now, but we need to get rid of the source of this problem and thats carl.
No more Huard
No more carl

Boyceofsummer
11-04-2007, 03:48 PM
keep hands inside the ride at all times. A stadium full of income. Another journeyman quarterback on the field and a young prospect sitting on his ass at Arrowhead. It is appropriate earlier during my second shit today I read last weeks Star article on Lenny the Cool.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/336189.html

L.A. Chieffan
11-04-2007, 03:50 PM
This is pathetic, I would rather have a 6-10 season with Croyle, than a 9-7 horrid first round playoff loss with Huard, we are wasting valuable time with Huard. Right now Carl wants to have another glorious 9-7 season, to give tons of grand hope for next year. I'm tired of it, this loss, in my opinion is Herm's fault for not getting that Damn play off before the packers challenged it, that was the loss right there. I'm okay with Herm for now, but we need to get rid of the source of this problem and thats carl.
No more Huard
No more carl
GO CHEER FOR THE PATS OR COLTS JUST BECAUSE THEY WIN!

FAKE FAN! HUARD IS THE ONLY OPTION IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 03:51 PM
I know you are being sarcastic, but you are about to get barraged with insults.

I am not being sarcastic.

Our offense brought the team from behind twice in the fourth quarter.

The defense blew two of those leads.

The defense lost the game.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 03:53 PM
GO CHEER FOR THE PATS OR COLTS JUST BECAUSE THEY WIN!

FAKE FAN! HUARD IS THE ONLY OPTION IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM

Stop, you killing me.... I just spit beer through my nose!

:cuss:

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-04-2007, 03:56 PM

Nobody likes you.

Everybody hates you.

Your boy's a loser.

Smile, you f*ck.

Chiefspants
11-04-2007, 03:57 PM

Maybe it was your F*** buddy throwing it right too woodson

the Talking Can
11-04-2007, 03:58 PM
breathtaking dishonesty

kcfanXIII
11-04-2007, 04:02 PM
didn't huard throw a pick 6? didn't the defense pretty much give the chiefs the lead at the end of the half with sapp's int? i saw the defense give up points because the offense couldn't move the ball. i saw huard dive to the ground when pressured. how many of his picks are you going to disregard this week?

you know nothing about football if you think huard gives the chiefs a chance to win.

Chiefspants
11-04-2007, 04:04 PM
He is the guy who said hed be a cowboy fan if LJ left, thats devotion right there

BigChiefFan
11-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Put a fork in the Chiefs-they're done.

CrazyHorse
11-04-2007, 04:16 PM

Yeah, the defense should have been able to do a better job of defending a short field after Huards picks.

Chiefspants
11-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Yeah I know, where the hell was the Defense when Woodsen had that return for a TD?
Unacceptable

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Yeah, the defense should have been able to do a better job of defending a short field after Huards picks.

The defense had the lead with five minutes left in the game. They should have stopped the other offense.

Expecting our offense, with Bowe rendered ineffective, and without LJ, to come back three times in the fourth quarter, is placing too much of a burden on them.

Giving up an 80-yard TD is unacceptable. The defense lost the game.

Chiefspants
11-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Throwing An int right to woodsen is unacceptable.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-04-2007, 04:24 PM
The defense had the lead with five minutes left in the game. They should have stopped the other offense.

Expecting our offense, with Bowe rendered ineffective, and without LJ, to come back three times in the fourth quarter, is placing too much of a burden on them.

Favre and his receivers can't go deep. That was an aberration. You said so yourself.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Favre and his receivers can't go deep. That was an aberration. You said so yourself.

someone just got pwned!

Nightfyre
11-04-2007, 04:31 PM
HUARD DOESNT TURN THE BALL OVER TOO MUCH!

TrebMaxx
11-04-2007, 04:33 PM
I really wish the coaching staff will make the switch to Brodie. Then we all can start bitching at the obvious weak link this team has and that is the offensive line. The O-line blows, period. We can't establish the run no matter who is running the ball and we can't establish the passing game no matter who is QB.

KCJohnny
11-04-2007, 04:34 PM

I agree. Huard put this team in a position to win. That punt return by Woodson and Rayner's out of bounds kick didn't help, either. STs is just as guilty.

boogblaster
11-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Looks like a 8-8 team now ... Bench the Turd and play the Kid .. He can do no worse and needs the starts .......

BigChiefFan
11-04-2007, 04:35 PM

and Damon won the game, right? :rolleyes:

Sounds like Carl Peterson has Gretz' replacement.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 04:39 PM

It's definitely an aberration...they pulled two more out of their asses again this week. Pretty amazing to watch.

Deberg_1990
11-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Looks like a 8-8 team now ... Bench the Turd and play the Kid .. He can do no worse and needs the starts .......

Looks like 8-8 might win the division.

Carl wont start the kid as long as we have a "chance"

CrazyHorse
11-04-2007, 04:52 PM

The game was still winnable until Hiard threw the pick 6.

KCJohnny
11-04-2007, 04:57 PM

Theoretically, you are correct. However with 1:10 remaining, no time outs and the ball around the 30 needing a TD to win, its hardly fair to blame the offense at that point. Those are pretty tough conditions to overcome for anybody.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 04:57 PM

What? you didnt get the memo, that was parkers fault horrid threw it right between the 2 and 1 on woodson...

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Theoretically, you are correct. However with 1:10 remaining, no time outs and the ball around the 30 needing a TD to win, its hardly fair to blame the offense at that point. Those are pretty tough conditions to overcome for anybody.They only needed a damn FG. That is plenty of time. You tards(You, Hootie, and Goatboy) need to quit coddling Huard. I am sick of the excuses.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2007, 05:02 PM
It's definitely an aberration...they pulled two more out of their asses again this week. Pretty amazing to watch.How bad does it suck to be continually wrong. Oh, nevermind. I guess you're used to it, considering who your employer is and all...

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 05:02 PM
They only needed a damn FG. That is plenty of time. You tards(You, Hootie, and Goatboy) need to quit coddling Huard. I am sick of the excuses.

Acutally when Horrid folded for the pick 6, GB was up 4 at that time... So we needed a TD...

No offense...

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Acutally when Horrid folded for the pick 6, GB was up 4 at that time... So we needed a TD...

No offense...Yeah, thats right. Obviously, I'm a litle bent out of shape...

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Yeah, thats right. Obviously, I'm a litle bent out of shape...

No biggie.... Its understandable....

Watching horrid collapse each week is actually making the season quite comical!

FringeNC
11-04-2007, 05:10 PM
What needs to be defended is Herm's refusal to make the switch to Croyle. How bad does the offense have to get before changes are made?

doomy3
11-04-2007, 05:13 PM
I completely agree that Huard needs to be on the bench as we build for the future, if that's what we're doing. But, how can any of you honestly say that Brodie would have given us a better chance to win today?

Huard made a great throw to Parker which ended up being Pass Interference to set up the first touchdown.

Huard made a great throw to TG for another TD, which gave us the lead in the 4th Quarter.

Huard made a great throw to Webb down the sideline that Webb for sure should have been able to stay in bounds on. If Webb makes that catch, we milk some clock, gain a few more yards, kick the field goal and win.

The defense got scorched by Jennings and that lost the game for us, plain and simple. The offense got us a lead, the defense needed to hold, and they didn't.

Huard made a bad throw on the pick 6-no doubt about it. But that happens all the time in the NFL when a team is forced to throw because the defense gives up a lead with less than 2 minutes left and the QQB starts forcing balls.

Huard is NOT a good NFL QB, but the only to say he lost the game today is to ignore a ton of other things.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Huard is NOT a good NFL QB, but the only to say he lost the game today is to ignore a ton of other things.

But to give him a free pass for his majority role in this loss is ludicrous as well.....

BigChiefFan
11-04-2007, 05:17 PM
I completely agree that Huard needs to be on the bench as we build for the future, if that's what we're doing. But, how can any of you honestly say that Brodie would have given us a better chance to win today?

Huard made a great throw to Parker which ended up being Pass Interference to set up the first touchdown.

Huard made a great throw to TG for another TD, which gave us the lead in the 4th Quarter.

Huard made a great throw to Webb down the sideline that Webb for sure should have been able to stay in bounds on. If Webb makes that catch, we milk some clock, gain a few more yards, kick the field goal and win.

The defense got scorched by Jennings and that lost the game for us, plain and simple. The offense got us a lead, the defense needed to hold, and they didn't.

Huard made a bad throw on the pick 6-no doubt about it. But that happens all the time in the NFL when a team is forced to throw because the defense gives up a lead with less than 2 minutes left and the QQB starts forcing balls.

That stellar 90 yards in the first 3 quarters should be commended. :rolleyes:

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 05:18 PM
He had 49 yards passing in the first half... 49 yards! That is Ryan Leaf type numbers... OMG we have a "Ryan Leaf" type QB....

How embarrasing are people we root for Horrid..

He took Dbowe out of the game with his wobble launcher....
On top of that Horrid had 2 weeks to get ready... He looked scared and indecisive out there... 2 Weeks for an 11 year vet should be enough time...

doomy3
11-04-2007, 05:20 PM
He had 49 yards passing in the first half... 49 yards! That is Ryan Leaf type numbers... OMG we have a "Ryan Leaf" type QB....

How embarrasing are people we root for Horrid..

He took Dbowe out of the game with his wobble launcher....

I absolutely agree. He played awful in the first half, and he threw several ducks. But are you saying Brodie would have done a better job in the second half leading us back twice with throwing TDs?

KCJohnny
11-04-2007, 05:25 PM

No offense...

Thank you.

:shake:

KCJohnny
11-04-2007, 05:27 PM

:thumb: :toast: :bravo:

BigChiefFan
11-04-2007, 05:30 PM
I absolutely agree. He played awful in the first half, and he threw several ducks. But are you saying Brodie would have done a better job in the second half leading us back twice with throwing TDs?
Nobody knows, but what we do know is Croyle has more upside and youth on his side. He also has lot stronger arm which would open up the offense and keep teams from stacking the line. He's either our future or he's not. Keeping him on the bench doesn't allow us to find out.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 05:31 PM
By the way, I told you guys we wouldn't win unless we ran the football. Huard gave us a fighting chance, but he's no Superman.

Please, please start running the football, Kansas City Chiefs. Until you do, the guy under center won't make a damn bit of difference.

MadMax
11-04-2007, 05:33 PM

Why yes,YES I think he is...imagine that.
:hmmm:
Huard has played one quarter ball all season, F that he is a POS QB and I hope he gets herpes from all the contact he gets from fetaling...Defend that crap all you want, but he is not a decent starting QB no matter how some like to sugar coat it.

doomy3
11-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Why yes,YES I think he is...imagine that.
:hmmm:
Huard has played one quarter ball all season, F that he is a POS QB and I hope he gets herpes from all the contact he gets from fetaling...Defend that crap all you want, but he is not a decent starting QB no matter how some like to sugar coat it.

Ummm....OK??

Coach
11-04-2007, 05:35 PM
By the way, I told you guys we wouldn't win unless we ran the football. Huard gave us a fighting chance, but he's no Superman.

Please, please start running the football, Kansas City Chiefs. Until you do, the guy under center won't make a damn bit of difference.

Actually, the offense will go as far as where the QB can take them. Again, the playbook is severly limited becuase of Damon Horrid's noodle arm. Factor in the fact that everybody is stacking in the box practically all the ****ing time, which would mean that the Chiefs can't get any running game going at all.

Brady did all right despite the fact that he was a rookie and had no running game. Why should Croyle be any different?

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Actually, the offense will go as far as where the QB can take them.

Nope. It is a team game. Huard showed last year he could play efficient, mistake-free football with a good running game backing him up.

Without it our offense isn't going to be too good, because we have SHIT at wide receiver and offensive tackle.

And spare me the crap about "stacking the box." :rolleyes:

doomy3
Tom Brady is single handedly losing this game against the Colts. He should be replaced by whoever the backup is.

beach tribe
No, but if we are going to lose, and throw stupid interceptions, why not play the kid? What have we got to lose?

doomy3
11-04-2007, 05:39 PM
No, but if we are going to lose, and throw stupid interceptions, why not play the kid? What have we got to lose?

As I said in an earlier post, if we are playing for the future, then we absolutely should play Croyle. No question about it. But as it stands now, we are in first place in the AFC West, and should have a nice game and a half lead if the Defense could have held the lead today instead of giving up a bomb to Jennings.

Coach
11-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Nope. It is a team game. Huard showed last year he could play efficient, mistake-free football with a good running game backing him up.

Without it our offense isn't going to be too good, because we have SHIT at wide receiver and offensive tackle.

Forget last year. That was last year, dammit. This is this year. Whatever Damon Horrid did last year, is irrevelent right now.

I would rather watch a 6-10 season with Croyle, knowing that at least we're developing a young QB than a 9-7 and 1st round blowout loss in the playoffs with a journeyman QB.

Well how the hell do we know how good our receivers can be if the SHIT quarterback can't even throw them the ball accurately in the first place?

The offensive line run blocking has been terrible, but for the most part Horrid has had time to throw the ball. He just won't look past his first receiver, and takes sacks that never should happen, so the line gets blamed for something I believe is Huard's fault.

We need to fix the line, yes, but I don't think they are as terrible as people are making them out to be, especially in pass blocking.

Buehler445
11-04-2007, 05:58 PM
There is no reason Damon Huard should be starting for the Kansas City Chiefs. We've been over and over and over again how he doesn't move, doesn't get off the bus until half time, neglects our best receiver, cannot throw a hard pass, overthrows TG all the time, checks down before even getting to the end of his drop, folds up like a lawn chair when there is pressure, is uncomfortable in the pocket, has 3 more turnovers than touchdown passes, and is absolutely destroying the ability of our team to know thier future at Quarterback

To add to his list of accolades, he hurt our best receiver. He tried real hard to hurt TG last week. Huard's performance at the most vital position in the game is inexcusable. Absolutely unacceptable.

He was not the only factor contributing to the loss to Green Bay at home. But there is no reason for Damon Huard to start for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 06:01 PM
But there is no reason for Damon Huard to start for the Kansas City Chiefs.

If you believe it's the best thing for Brodie's long-term development, then yes there is.

Coach
11-04-2007, 06:02 PM
If you believe it's the best thing for Brodie's long-term development, then yes there is.

I believe the best thing for Brodie's long-term development is to GIVE HIM THE F**KING JOB RIGHT FROM THE TRAINING CAMP!

No NFL Player can develop anything worth a shit by sitting his ass on the bench.

Fire Me Boy!
11-04-2007, 06:08 PM

I agree with you that no QB will be good until we can start running the ball. However, I also agree with Tony Gonzalez who said several games ago that this team needs to set up the run with the pass.

When everyone knows you want to run, and you have a QB who is barely adequate, from a defensive standpoint you make the QB beat you. You take away the run and make the QB beat you.

Until our QB can consistently make first downs with his arm, the defense will not back up off the line of scrimmage. And when Damon Huard insists on passing two-yard flats to Kris Wilson and continues to throw short of the first down marker on third and long, it's a pretty easy defensive gameplan -- play eight or nine in the box and let Huard's history take care of the rest.

Buehler445
11-04-2007, 06:14 PM

No. I think Brodie Croyle is better than Damon Huard. We've discussed this.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2007, 06:16 PM
I agree with you that no QB will be good until we can start running the ball. However, I also agree with Tony Gonzalez who said several games ago that this team needs to set up the run with the pass.

When everyone knows you want to run, and you have a QB who is barely adequate, from a defensive standpoint you make the QB beat you. You take away the run and make the QB beat you.

Until our QB can consistently make first downs with his arm, the defense will not back up off the line of scrimmage. And when Damon Huard insists on passing two-yard flats to Kris Wilson and continues to throw short of the first down marker on third and long, it's a pretty easy defensive gameplan -- play eight or nine in the box and let Huard's history take care of the rest.Nice try, but this is a logical post. He won't get it..

Boyceofsummer
11-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Carl Peterson is satisfied at 4-4 in first place and lots of income. There were other surprises around the NFL today. The Jag's got smoked. Denver was routed. But the cream is still at the top in the NFL. The Chiefs are not cream. Most of us realized this last year. This staff knew it coming out of camp. They should have played the kid. Herm might want to play the kid but he's a yes man. That's why he got the job. We all know where this team is going. Carl Peterson and the Chiefs are using the loyal fans. Every team that has had any success in the last 20 years have had to retool at some point. It's a fact in the NFL. The Chiefs on the other hand are the only team that I can think of that never seems to try to improve with a long term investment of youth. They are close this season with several young prospects. But not allowing an investment in a drafted quarterback speaks of the mind set in the front office(CP). He just can't pull the trigger.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 11:21 PM
However, I also agree with Tony Gonzalez who said several games ago that this team needs to set up the run with the pass.

We don't really have the capability of doing that, though. We show it in spurts - a seam pass to Gonzo for 15-20, a nice in route to Bowe for 20...but we can't do it consistently because the pass protection breaks down and we only have two legit threats.

We need a good offensive line to open holes, like the Titans, who have a crap passing game, easily worse than ours in every facet, but run pretty well despite it. Until we have that, the offense isn't gonna be any better than below average.

Rasputin
11-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Carl Peterson is satisfied at 4-4 in first place and lots of income. There were other surprises around the NFL today. The Jag's got smoked. Denver was routed. But the cream is still at the top in the NFL. The Chiefs are not cream. Most of us realized this last year. This staff knew it coming out of camp. They should have played the kid. Herm might want to play the kid but he's a yes man. That's why he got the job. We all know where this team is going. Carl Peterson and the Chiefs are using the loyal fans. Every team that has had any success in the last 20 years have had to retool at some point. It's a fact in the NFL. The Chiefs on the other hand are the only team that I can think of that never seems to try to improve with a long term investment of youth. They are close this season with several young prospects. But not allowing an investment in a drafted quarterback speaks of the mind set in the front office(CP). He just can't pull the trigger.

QFT

MadMax
11-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Tom Brady is single handedly losing this game against the Colts. He should be replaced by whoever the backup is.

Retarded take... Tom Brady has proved he is a damned good QB, Huard is a mistake that needs to be flushed... See the difference? ROFL

MadMax
11-04-2007, 11:51 PM

GODDAMNIT! I get so f'n sick hearing how Huard was so good last year, he wasn't ( he was an adequate BU QB that showed why he shouldn't be a starter ) Please it's sickening to watch you idiots post on how great he was. HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!! NO team in the NFL respects his arm sooooo they key on the run game, TUard makes one decent pass and it's all slurp slurp seee seee i told ya he's da bomb. Bah! I wish 35 f'n years of futility on you too and enjoy the ride ( it's painful )

crazycoffey
11-05-2007, 12:04 AM
We don't really have the capability of doing that, though. We show it in spurts - a seam pass to Gonzo for 15-20, a nice in route to Bowe for 20...but we can't do it consistently because even before the pass protection breaks down Huard thinks he's getting hit and throws himself to the ground, or he gets a pass off right to a defender.

FYP