PDA

View Full Version : Solari Blew The Game

petegz28
11-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Blame Huard some sure. But for some reason going back to last year evem Mike Solari runs the most impotent offense in the first half of every game.

If we would of called plays in the 1st half like we did the 2nd we may of scored more points???

88TG88
11-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Playaction passes FTW

pikesome
11-04-2007, 03:20 PM
How many INTs did Solari throw today? How many too-high passes? Did he let a WR get deep? I'm thinking the people on the field need to do their shit right.

TRR
11-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Solari called a fine game. It's ridiculous that Huard can't step up into the pocket, and make a throw. He HOLDS THE BALL WAY TO LONG for any offensive play call to work. The O Line is not good, but at least Huard can help them out. ...And the constant dump downs are ridiculous. I guarantee you Solari isn't calling for Huard to dump down on that many plays.

Mecca
11-04-2007, 03:22 PM
You know....22 points is about as much as you can expect from the Chiefs offense....

However winning and letting a WR just run right by you for an easy 60 yard TD when the defense is suppose to be what wins you games....

petegz28
11-04-2007, 03:22 PM
How many INTs did Solari throw today? How many too-high passes? Did he let a WR get deep? I'm thinking the people on the field need to do their shit right.

How many runs for 0 yard up the middle did Solari call?

how many "everyone knows it's a draw play" plays did he call?

pikesome
11-04-2007, 03:25 PM
How many runs for 0 yard up the middle did Solari call?

how many "everyone knows it's a draw play" plays did he call?

We didn't do too bad running up the middle really. It's his fault our O can't run a draw? That's HS shit.

petegz28
11-04-2007, 03:29 PM
We didn't do too bad running up the middle really. It's his fault our O can't run a draw? That's HS shit.

No it's his fault we run a draw when everyone watching knows it.

dj56dt58
11-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Huard Webb and our secondary lost this game

petegz28
11-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Huard Webb and our secondary lost this game

How about we quit waiting until the 2nd half to play?

Mecca
11-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Apparently the way to beat the Chiefs secondary is to just run a fly straight down the middle....it worked more than 1 time today...

The Webb deal is inexcusable the defender wasn't even right on him, you know to know where you are on the field.

Smed1065
11-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Huard is average and I like him but 4 injuries and he would be out or take himself out if it was not his last chance.

Swan song.

IMHO.

petegz28
11-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Apparently the way to beat the Chiefs secondary is to just run a fly straight down the middle....it worked more than 1 time today...

The Webb deal is inexcusable the defender wasn't even right on him, you know to know where you are on the field.

no doubt about it. but I feel like we waited too long to start playing on O.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Can Hutard stare his receivers down any more than he does already.

On the interception by Woodson, not only does Hutard stare at Sammie all the way but then throws it behind him right into Woodson's arms.

And he's getting paid? Someone's ripping off Clark.

JuicesFlowing
11-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Solari has been garbage all year. I'm sick of his "learning process." This is ridiculous. I'm tired of it. I don't give a crap how good "The Almighty Favre" is ... the Chiefs don't lose at home. But you know, they sure seem to lose at home with Solari as OF. I guess we can back into the playoffs at 8-8 and get crushed in the first round. Whatever. Solari is a piece of ****ing garbage. He is overpaid and under-booed. I hope he doesn't sleep at night. Adios ...

TRR
11-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Solari has been garbage all year. I'm sick of his "learning process." This is ridiculous. I'm tired of it. I don't give a crap how good "The Almighty Favre" is ... the Chiefs don't lose at home. But you know, they sure seem to lose at home with Solari as OF. I guess we can back into the playoffs at 8-8 and get crushed in the first round. Whatever. Solari is a piece of ****ing garbage. He is overpaid and under-booed. I hope he doesn't sleep at night. Adios ...

So that rant proved nothing...Solari called a decent game. The fake reverse screen to LJ was an EXCELLENT play call. It's not Solari's fault that Damon ducks his head and takes a sack anytime he feels a hint of pressure.

...I honestly don't see much of a difference between this offense under Solari, and the offense led by Al Saunders. The only difference in play calling is that Huard is way too quick to go through his progressions like Trent Green did. He looks for Gonzalez, and that automatically dumps in down to a back, or a safety valve evey time. How is that his fault??

...I kno Solari isn't the greatest OC, but his players are not executing.

Coach
11-04-2007, 03:54 PM
I thought the playcalling was much better in the 2nd half.

The blame should be on the defensive players. There's no excuse to get torched two times in a row, especially in the critical 4th quarter time.

Extra Point
11-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Herm and Carl held Solari's nuts behind his chair.

MadMax
11-04-2007, 05:37 PM

That and to make sure not to knock Damon Huard out of the game.. :)