PDA

View Full Version : Huard is garbage.

JuicesFlowing
11-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Well, I'm sick of it all. Huard is a piece of garbage. I'm sick of his nimble turtle-esque moves in the pocket, his plethora of interceptions, and his weak, 8 yarrd passes when we are always needing 15 yeards on 3rd down. He lost the game against Green Bay. I hate Mike Solari just as much, but Solari can't be on the field, so the blame has to shift to the player, Huard. I have never cursed Trent Green, but Huard? It's like every game I try to not hate him. If he returns next year as the Kansas City Chiefs starting quarterback, I swear to Holy Christ I will not watch another game. That means nothing to you, but it means everything to me ...

dj56dt58
11-04-2007, 03:23 PM
if he's starting next week **** it i'll find better things to do on my Sundays than watch the Chiefs back into the playoffs because they play in a shitty division

RustShack
11-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Call me when Croyle is our QB, I don't give a **** about the Chiefs until there is a QB change.

Baby Lee
11-04-2007, 03:26 PM
What really sucks is that, even when he's benched, he's gonna get the royal 'esteem' treatment, in case Croyle gets hurt down the line.
Any other position than NFL QB and he'd get a stern dressing down by the FO and 15 minutes to clear our his locker.

Lonewolf Ed
11-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Well, I'm sick of it all. Huard is a piece of garbage. I'm sick of his nimble turtle-esque moves in the pocket, his plethora of interceptions, and his weak, 8 yarrd passes when we are always needing 15 yeards on 3rd down. He lost the game against Green Bay. I hate Mike Solari just as much, but Solari can't be on the field, so the blame has to shift to the player, Huard. I have never cursed Trent Green, but Huard? It's like every game I try to not hate him. If he returns next year as the Kansas City Chiefs starting quarterback, I swear to Holy Christ I will not watch another game. That means nothing to you, but it means everything to me ...

The offensive line was the biggest culprit today. They are weak and slow. MacIntosh got owned today, too. Aside from Brian Waters, KC needs four new linemen. Huard made some good throws and he made some bad ones, and he is virtually immobile. With a poor line, an average QB is going to have a tough time. Just look at today as proof. Huard may as well play out the year with the line KC has. Brodie will have a tough time as well.

Lzen
11-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Honestly, I don't feel like watching another Chiefs game this season, either. Perhaps if enough fans boycott, they will wake the fugg up.

Megbert
11-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Nah garbage has an excuse to stink.

Man that was a reach.

kstater
11-04-2007, 03:34 PM
I think I've seen this thread before. If I could only remember where.