PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice Carl Peterson?

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Did anyone notice when Croyle was warming up on the sidelines in the 1st half, that Carl Peterson shows up on the sideslines?

Then his boy Horrid single handly loses the game for us today?

Thoughts? I just thought it was strange when Herm was going to show he has a pair and play the smart choice at QB, Peterson shows up?

siberian khatru
11-04-2007, 03:32 PM
For some reason, I keep thinking of Al Pacino in "The Devil's Advocate."

Fire Me Boy!
11-04-2007, 03:34 PM
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/images/reviews/devilsa_1.jpg

cdcox
11-04-2007, 03:35 PM

Yep.

EPodolak
11-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Don't let the secondary off the hook - giving up long scores today. Huard failed to impress as usual but it wasn't a single-handed loss.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 03:36 PM
I thought I was crazy when I saw it, but several of the people watching the game was thinking the same thing...

How freaking strange is this? Coach wanting to do the right thing to help the TEAM, GM is ruling with Iron fist....

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Don't let the secondary off the hook - giving up long scores today. Huard failed to impress as usual but it wasn't a single-handed loss.
Okay sorry 30% secondary +70% Horrid = Loss...

Sorry about that...

If Horrid could of some how pulled his head out of his collective ass in the first half, the Freaking D wouldnt of been on the field for the most of it...

BigChiefFan
11-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Edwards wanted to start Croyle from day one, but queen Carla wouldn't allow it.

11-04-2007, 03:38 PM
"vanity, my favorite sin."

blueballs
11-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Peterson can read the crowd
he should be behind Brodie shortly

Kylo Ren
11-04-2007, 03:40 PM
We would have lost even worse with Croyle. Don't get me wrong. He needs to be the future of this team. He needs to play sooner or later. But, he's not ready. He'd throw 25 INTs if he were put in a game now.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2007, 03:41 PM
I would have loved to be sitting behind Carl-I would have booed him the whole time he was there. Carl need to go chants need to start happening at the home games.

blueballs
11-04-2007, 03:43 PM
The tv sounded like a heavy Packer crowd
Peterson better let the fans have Croyle

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 03:50 PM
The tv sounded like a heavy Packer crowd
Peterson better let the fans have Croyle

Keep trotting Horrid out there and you wont have to worry about many fans by December....

He flat out choked today...

jjjayb
11-04-2007, 03:52 PM
We would have lost even worse with Croyle. Don't get me wrong. He needs to be the future of this team. He needs to play sooner or later. But, he's not ready. He'd throw 25 INTs if he were put in a game now.

Lost worse? Losing is losing. And where do people get that Croyle will instantly throw a bunch of INTs. Maybe he'll throw a bunch of TD's. Guess we'll never know if Carl is happy with Huard the horrid.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-04-2007, 03:54 PM

Right, Nostradumbass

Do you know the numbers for the next lottery also?

From everything I've seen, I think Hutard is leading in the Interception race this year.

EPodolak
11-04-2007, 03:59 PM

How can you say "he's not ready". Nobody has any clue how he'd do since he hasn't been tried. Two years is a long time for a quarterback of the future to sit on the bench. If he's going to be that bad we might as well find out about it now.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 04:02 PM
How can you say "he's not ready". Nobody has any clue how he'd do since he hasn't been tried. Two years is a long time for a quarterback of the future to sit on the bench. If he's going to be that bad we might as well find out about it now.

Post of the Day....

Rain Man
11-04-2007, 04:03 PM
It's sad that the demise of the USFL is still damaging the Chiefs today. Can we PLEASE send Peterson back to the Philadelphia Stars?

chris
11-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Did anyone notice when Croyle was warming up on the sidelines in the 1st half, that Carl Peterson shows up on the sideslines?

Then his boy Horrid single handly loses the game for us today?

Thoughts? I just thought it was strange when Herm was going to show he has a pair and play the smart choice at QB, Peterson shows up?

Lame thread of the day.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Lame thread of the day.

Dammit Carl, we cant keep track of all your usernames....

chris
11-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Dammit Carl, we cant keep track of all your usernames....

ROFL