PDA

View Full Version : Cutler injury update

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Jay Cutler will undergo an MRI on leg Monday. He was able to stand throughout the second half of Sunday's game, but fears he may have a hairline fracture in his leg.

"I got hit with a helmet on the outside of my leg," he said. "I'll get an MRI. I'm hoping it's not broken, but it could be a hairline." T

here were some reports that Cutler may have a broken ankle, but that appears unlikely now.

Denver will update his condition Monday. Nov. 4 - 6:17 pm et

shaneo69
11-04-2007, 07:09 PM
STAY DOWN BITCH!!!

That's really uncalled for.

doomy3
11-04-2007, 07:40 PM
The other Jay Cutler thread wasn't sufficient enough?

wazu
11-04-2007, 07:47 PM
The other Jay Cutler thread wasn't sufficient enough?

No, it wasn't. Scanning the front page, this is the only title that jumped out as a "Cutler injury" thread. This one is hereby deemed the "official" thread.

chiefbowe82
11-04-2007, 09:09 PM
when watching the game i thought henry and marshall also were hurt is that a true statement?

doomy3
11-04-2007, 09:24 PM
when watching the game i thought henry and marshall also were hurt is that a true statement?

It said in the other Cutler thread that Henry was also hurt, but he came back into the game.

OctoberFart
11-04-2007, 09:54 PM
It said in the other Cutler thread that Henry was also hurt, but he came back into the game.

Henry knocked up a chick on the sideline and took a bong hit and he was good to go back into the game.

chief52
11-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Henry knocked up a chick on the sideline and took a bong hit and he was good to go back into the game.

Jealous Raider fan...

blueballs
11-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Oh great
Autismwind will have a baby brother or sister now

TEX
11-04-2007, 11:11 PM
I'd rather face Cutler. IMO, they're worse off with him.

jjchieffan
11-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh great
Autismwind will have a baby brother or sister now

Autismwind! That is perfect for him. I love it. Maybe Morphius could change his name to that for us. ROFL

Hammock Parties
11-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Looks like Cutler is OK. MRI was negative. But it's still sore, according to Mike Shanahan.

Halfcan
11-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Looks like Cutler is OK. MRI was negative. But it's still sore, according to Mike Shanahan.

Cutler is out for the year. Your info is wrong as usual.

Halfcan
11-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Joe Theisman's leg was just a sprain too.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Cutler is out for the year. Your info is wrong as usual.

Mike Shanahan is wrong?

chief52
11-05-2007, 06:46 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3096101

Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler doesn't have the hairline fracture in his left leg he feared.

An MRI on Monday was negative, but coach Mike Shanahan said he didn't know if Cutler would practice much this week or be under center Sunday at Kansas City.

"He doesn't have a stress fracture, which is a positive," Shanahan said. "The X-rays were negative, the MRI was negative. So, we'll see how sore he is. Right now he's quite sore. And we'll get a chance to see how he feels on Wednesday."

Cutler, who declined to comment Monday, took a helmet to his lower leg, which was badly bruised, in the first half of the Broncos' 44-7 loss at Detroit on Sunday. He was carted off the field and although immediate X-rays were negative, Cutler said he feared his leg was broken.

Halfcan
11-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Mike Shanahan is wrong?

According to ESPN radio at 6:00 pm-Cutler is done. Blame them if it is wrong.

You trust the Rat????

chief52
11-05-2007, 06:49 PM
According to ESPN radio at 6:00 pm-Cutler is done. Blame them if it is wrong.

You trust the Rat????

ESPN is NOT reporting that...you are.

Halfcan
11-05-2007, 06:59 PM
ESPN is NOT reporting that...you are.

I repeated it on here because I was VERY happy about the good news. If it turns out not true-that is too bad.

chiefbowe82
11-05-2007, 07:07 PM
I repeated it on here because I was VERY happy about the good news. If it turns out not true-that is too bad.
Denver Broncos forum reports Cutler is fine, and when shannahan was asked wheater they'd bring in another QB. Mike said no, as Cutler would probably we ready to go this week.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2007, 07:32 PM
I saw the press conference and who knows what to think, Shanahan said they'd know more on Wednesday, but I can't imagine he plays this week.

If it's not 100%... why play at this point, take a week off.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2007, 07:34 PM
I can't imagine he plays this week.

Why not? It sounded like it was just a bruise.

Mile High Mania
11-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Why not? It sounded like it was just a bruise.

I don't know if you saw it, but when it happened.... I feared it snapped. It didn't have a clear angle, but I don't think it bent in the manner at which it is supposed to bend.

The line can't protect him and if he's not mobile, then put the healthy guy in and let him run for his life.

Nightfyre
11-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Yea, I wouldn't want to see the Chiefs sack machine bearing down on me either, if I were him.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-05-2007, 08:03 PM
I don't know if you saw it, but when it happened.... I feared it snapped. It didn't have a clear angle, but I don't think it bent in the manner at which it is supposed to bend.

The line can't protect him and if he's not mobile, then put the healthy guy in and let him run for his life.

Listen to you. We just wish Huard would get injured lol.

jjchieffan
11-05-2007, 08:13 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3096101

Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler doesn't have the hairline fracture in his left leg he feared.

An MRI on Monday was negative, but coach Mike Shanahan said he didn't know if Cutler would practice much this week or be under center Sunday at Kansas City.

"He doesn't have a stress fracture, which is a positive," Shanahan said. "The X-rays were negative, the MRI was negative. So, we'll see how sore he is. Right now he's quite sore. And we'll get a chance to see how he feels on Wednesday."

Cutler, who declined to comment Monday, took a helmet to his lower leg, which was badly bruised, in the first half of the Broncos' 44-7 loss at Detroit on Sunday. He was carted off the field and although immediate X-rays were negative, Cutler said he feared his leg was broken.

So does this mean that Cutler is just a p*ssy *ss crybaby who cant take a hit? If he thought it was broken and it wasn't, then he must have been in a lot of pain or else had a low tolerance for pain. My wife is like that. She gets a bruise, and you wold think she was dying. ROFL