PDA

View Full Version : The good news is after next week we'll be all alone in first place.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2007, 08:25 PM
We should've gotten that done this week, but oh well, a week late is ok.

We'll beat Denver and Indy will beat the Chargers.

DaKCMan AP
11-04-2007, 08:25 PM
The bad news is Damon Huard will still be our QB.

TEX
11-04-2007, 08:26 PM

You're right. The door was open and we should have done it this week. Now, who knows? We blew it big time - Again. :cuss:

tk13
11-04-2007, 08:28 PM
That's what really sucks, if we'd won today, we would've had a chance to go 2 up in the division with the tiebreaker on top of it next week. But that's how it always goes, it's never easy.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2007, 08:28 PM
The bad news is Damon Huard will still be our QB.

We'll be fine. I think Priest and Kolby Smith will give us a spark with their athleticism. That should lead to more creative play calling because of that. LJ is an athlete, but IMO, not as athletic.

chiefbowe82
11-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Chiefs 5-4
Chargers 4-5
Denver 4-5
Oakland 2-7

Mr. Flopnuts
11-04-2007, 08:29 PM
This has the potential to be an ass kicking of monumental proportions. Please God, make them put it on TV in Seattle!!!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Chiefs 5-4
Chargers 4-5
Denver 4-5
Oakland 2-7

Denver will be 3-6 when they lose to us next week.

ChiefsFan4Life
11-04-2007, 08:30 PM
I get worried that everyone is so confident we will beat Denver. Watch Denver come in and beat us somehow

DaKCMan AP
11-04-2007, 08:31 PM
We'll be fine. I think Priest and Kolby Smith will give us a spark with their athleticism. That should lead to more creative play calling because of that. LJ is an athlete, but IMO, not as athletic.

That's great and all, but we could be doing as well or better than we are now while building for the future by putting Croyle in and getting him on-the-job training.

jjchieffan
Yeah, but then the next week, we lose at Indy. Hopefully, the Jags will beat SD and we will be able to maintain that lead.

Chiefs Pantalones
That's what really sucks, if we'd won today, we would've had a chance to go 2 up in the division with the tiebreaker on top of it next week. But that's how it always goes, it's never easy.

I think we'll win the division, but we'll make it harder on ourselves, like we usually do.

Hammock Parties
OK guys. This is a guarantee from yours truly. No bullshit. This isn't a bet or anything so just shove it.

If we run for 100 yards next week, and Huard screws the game, I will personally step off his bandwagon and start pimping Croyle. That's a promise.

The Broncos are SO AWFUL in run defense, EVERYONE runs on them. EVERYONE. I think we will CONSISTENTLY run the ball next week. If that happens, there's NO REASON why Huard should play poorly, because he's good enough (and he's smart enough, and gosh darn it, people hate him).

If Huard screws it up next week, I'm done with the guy.

Spott
11-04-2007, 08:33 PM
That will be ok until we play at Indy in 2 weeks and get beat by 30.

DaKCMan AP
11-04-2007, 08:33 PM
OK guys. This is a guarantee from yours truly. No bullshit. This isn't a bet or anything so just shove it.

If we run for 100 yards next week, and Huard screws the game, I will personally step off his bandwagon and start pimping Croyle. That's a promise.

The Broncos are SO AWFUL in run defense, EVERYONE runs on them. EVERYONE. I think we will CONSISTENTLY run the ball next week. If that happens, there's NO REASON why Huard should play poorly, because he's good enough (and he's smart enough, and gosh darn it, people hate him).

Elaborate upon the meaning of 'screws it up'. Losing the game? Having a sub-xx QB rating? Having a poor TD:INT ratio? Having a sub-xx completion %?

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Elaborate upon the meaning of 'screws it up'. Losing the game? Having a sub-xx QB rating? Having a poor TD:INT ratio? Having a sub-xx completion %?

If we blow a lead because of turnovers, or if the offense sputters because Huard can't convert on third and short.

go_broncos
11-04-2007, 08:34 PM
You will win next week...

KcMizzou
11-04-2007, 08:35 PM

If Huard screws it up next week, I'm done with the guy.Easy game... Huard will shine.

Let's pile on the Broncos like the Big XII North has piled on Nebraska.

Mr. Flopnuts

I'm with you. As much as I don't blame him for what's going on, he's not helping with his 1st half play today, and him throwing the game away at the end. Next week is the week he either figures it out, or we should move on.

Coach
Easy game... Huard will shine.

Let's pile on the Broncos like the Big XII North has piled on Nebraska.

Or we'll just play down to their level, just like we did to the Raiders.

KcMizzou
Kick those mother****ers while they're down!

chiefsfan987
11-04-2007, 08:42 PM
This has the potential to be an ass kicking of monumental proportions. Please God, make them put it on TV in Seattle!!!!!!

I think there are pretty decent odds that we get the game next week. It doesn't conflict with the Seahawks and its former division foes. Then again the Broncos have already been on out here like 4 times so they may want to put a different team on.

I checked the online tv listings and it says we'll be getting the early CBS game but its TBA. On fox it already shows that we're getting Packers/Vikings for the early game and Cowboys / Giants game for the late game.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2007, 08:46 PM
It looks like everytime Huard throws the ball it hurts. I hope he's not letting his pride get in the way of the team. Isn't it his right shoulder?

ChiefsCountry
11-04-2007, 08:46 PM
I have a strange feeling about what is going to happen - Huard will get hurt against Denver. Brodie will win it, then have to go play at Indy in his first start. Get blown out of the water, and then Huard comes back for the Raiders game.

chiefsfan987
11-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Chiefs 5-4
Chargers 4-5
Denver 4-5
Oakland 2-7

You have the Broncos and Chiefs both winning next week in that standing.

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2007, 08:49 PM

I love this "we're going to do this" and "they're going to do that" shit.

Two bad teams will play each other next week. That's all we know.

OnTheWarpath15
11-04-2007, 08:52 PM
I get worried that everyone is so confident we will beat Denver. Watch Denver come in and beat us somehow

Kinda like everyone was so confident that we'd beat Green Bay?

chiefsfan987
11-04-2007, 08:53 PM

I agree.

KcMizzou
11-04-2007, 08:53 PM

Two bad teams will play each other next week. That's all we know.We'll beat Denver.. I'll bet my avy on it.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2007, 08:55 PM

Oh we'll win.

What's the word on Cutler? I hope he's not seriously hurt.

Dave Lane
11-04-2007, 08:57 PM
OK

Yay!!

gta0012
11-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Heres whats going to happen.

We will beat Denver.

Huard will play horrible and he will play decent.

Huard will play just bad enough to keep the job because we won.

It's happened every game so far. He does JUST enough to keep the job W or L

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2007, 09:47 PM
It doesn't matter. The Chiefs are weak. The Broncos are weak.

I wish either weak team the best of luck when it comes to beating up the other team.

Screw them both. This is shit football we're witnessing here.