PDA

View Full Version : Hate to say it, but I think we're going to the playoffs

HolyHandgernade
11-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Kansas City (4-4; 2-0)
San Diego (4-4; 2-1)
Denver (3-5; 1-1)
Oakland (2-6; 0-3)

I doubt anyone from the West is going to make it in as a wildcard, so I decided to try and do some forecasting based on what I have seen from the teams to date and then just look at the AFC West. Oakland is still Chokeland, Denver's D is awful, and the Chargers have Norm. We're obviously not on par with the best AFC teams, but we don't have to be this year in our division. Here's what my biased eyes saw:

Week 10:

Denver(3-6; 1-2) at Kansas City (5-4; 3-0)
Chicago at Oakland (2-7; 0-3)
Indianapolis at San Diego (4-5; 2-1)

Week 11:

Kansas City (5-5; 3-0) at Indianapolis
Oakland (2-8; 0-3) at Minnesota
San Diego (4-6; 2-1) at Jacksonville
Tennessee at Denver (Mon) (4-6; 1-2)

Week 12:

Denver (4-7; 1-2) at Chicago
Oakland (2-9; 0-4) at Kansas City (6-5; 4-0)
Baltimore at San Diego (4-7; 2-1)

Week 13:

San Diego (4-8; 2-2) at Kansas City (7-5; 5-0)
Denver (4-8; 1-3) at Oakland (3-9; 1-4)

Week 14:

Oakland (3-10; 1-4) at Green Bay
San Diego (4-9; 2-2) at Tennessee
Kansas City (8-5; 6-0) at Denver (4-9; 1-4)

Week 15:

Denver (4-10; 1-4) at Houston (Thu)
Tennessee at Kansas City (9-5; 6-0)
Indianapolis at Oakland (3-11; 1-4)
Detroit at San Diego (5-9; 2-2)

Week 16:

Kansas City (9-6; 6-0) at Detroit
Oakland (3-12; 1-4) at Jacksonville
Denver (4-11; 1-5) at San Diego (Mon) (6-9; 3-2)

Week 17:

Minnesota at Denver (4-12; 1-5)
San Diego (7-9; 3-2) at Oakland (3-13; 1-5)
Kansas City (10-6; 6-0) at N.Y. Jets (Sun night)

Final Standings:

Kansas City (10-6; 6-0)
San Diego (7-9; 3-2)
Denver (4-12; 1-5)
Oakland (3-13; 1-5)

Even if I was a bit liberal with the KC victories, I still think we win this division.

-HH

Quiet Storm
11-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Yea SD looses 6 in a row.

LOL where do you come up with this stuff?

FloridaMan88
11-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Someone from the Chiefs marketing department obviously started this thread.

Bob Moore is that you?

Phobia
11-04-2007, 10:13 PM
You lost me when Oakland won a division game. They have 2 or 3 years before that's gonna happen. I don't care how badly Detroit destroys Denver, they'd have beaten Oakland 143-0 today.

HolyHandgernade
11-04-2007, 10:14 PM

Well, most of San Diego's victories haven't come against stellar competition, they have a tough schedule, and they have a coach players just don't have confidence in, which bodes ill for steering a team out of a nosedive. Out of that six game skid, how many victories did you see, oh wise one?

-HH

Frazod
11-04-2007, 10:15 PM

He probably watched them play today.

HolyHandgernade
11-04-2007, 10:15 PM
You lost me when Oakland won a division game. They have 2 or 3 years before that's gonna happen. I don't care how badly Detroit destroys Denver, they'd have beaten Oakland 143-0 today.

Even if that's true, and I have to admit, I just felt I had to throw an upset in there, do you see much more than +1 for the Donks?

-HH

HolyHandgernade
11-04-2007, 10:17 PM

Bob Moore is that you?

The funny thing is I predicted this team to come away with 5 victories all year at the beginning of the season.

-HH

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 10:24 PM
I have us finishing 9-7 right now, but that San Diego game could VERY EASILY put us at 8-8.

I think it will be close.

cdcox
11-04-2007, 10:31 PM
KC 46%
SD 37.5%
Denver 15.5%
Oakland 1%

ChiefsCountry

Bob Moore is that you?

Bob Moore isnt in the Chiefs marketing deparment, thats Public Relations.

ChiefsCountry
KC 46%
SD 37.5%
Denver 15.5%
Oakland 1%

I was just going to ask you about that.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 10:33 PM
KC 46%
SD 37.5%
Denver 15.5%
Oakland 1%

Life's a bitch and then you win the division. ROFL

Mecca
11-04-2007, 10:34 PM
You projected the Chiefs to win in Denver.....bad omen.

I say 7-9 or 8-8. I don't see anyway they're going 6-2 in these final 8 with that schedule. Just straight up I'd tell you that Tenn, Indy and Detroit are better with 2 of those being on the road...we never win in Denver and San Diego can play like the best team in the league at any time.

BigRock
11-04-2007, 10:35 PM
San Diego's mighty defense got burned for the single-game rushing record today. That's funny enough. To have it done by a team with no passing game is worse. To have it done with that team playing their 3rd string QB for half the game is completely off the page.

They stink. The only question is if they're the kind of unpredictable stink that'll lose to the Raiders one week and then turn around and beat a team like Indy, or if they're just your average stink that will lose to the good teams and then still drop 3-4 winnable games like this week's was.

Once we know that, we'll have a better idea of where things stand.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 10:35 PM

Then we get smacked like one in the playoffs....

blueballs
11-04-2007, 10:36 PM
WTF does it matter
31 losers every year

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Tennesse will get eviscerated at Arrowhead and you know it. Vince Young sucks.

Pablo
11-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Weeks 13-16 can really be a mess for the Chiefs.

SD at home will be tough, Denver at Mile High will be tough, the Titans are a solid team and Detroit is a completely different team this year.

10-6 seems possilbe, but unlikely, my vote goes for 9-7.

cdcox
11-04-2007, 10:37 PM

Statistics are a funny thing. They say that even though we are the favorite, we probably won't win the division.

Ceej
11-04-2007, 10:38 PM
I enjoy people who use "loose" instead of "lose."

Is it that hard?

Mecca
11-04-2007, 10:38 PM

Nope they won't......they're a better version of the Chiefs.

HolyHandgernade
11-04-2007, 10:39 PM
You projected the Chiefs to win in Denver.....bad omen.

I say 7-9 or 8-8. I don't see anyway they're going 6-2 in these final 8 with that schedule. Just straight up I'd tell you that Tenn, Indy and Detroit are better with 2 of those being on the road...we never win in Denver and San Diego can play like the best team in the league at any time.

Well, I didn't pick us to beat Indy, Tenn. is at home, and I was hesitant about the Detroit game. I know we never win in Denver, but there's always that year when streaks get broken. I "get" to watch San Diego each week. They look like worldbeaters when they play competition they should beat. What "good" team did they really whoop up on?

-HH

cdcox

We can counter VY's suckage with Huard's. That is going to be an ugly game and I think Tennessee is better at winning ugly than we are.

Hammock Parties
Nope they won't......they're a better version of the Chiefs.

Bullsquat. They can't pass the ball to save their life.

We'll shut down their run and Vince will throw the game away. Watch.

Pablo
If we could run the table on our division opponents and go 4-0 with our 2 wins already, we seal the deal. 3-1 would do the trick, and with home games against SD,Denver, and Oakland..it's likely.

Mecca
San Diego's mighty defense got burned for the single-game rushing record today. That's funny enough. To have it done by a team with no passing game is worse. To have it done with that team playing their 3rd string QB for half the game is completely off the page.

They stink. The only question is if they're the kind of unpredictable stink that'll lose to the Raiders one week and then turn around and beat a team like Indy, or if they're just your average stink that will lose to the good teams and then still drop 3-4 winnable games like this week's was.

Let's understand real fast though, that RB that did that to them is better than every RB in the league already...save maybe 1 or 2. Everyone here would trade LJ for him in a second. He is more talented than any player we have....

Mecca
11-04-2007, 10:41 PM

We'll shut down their run and Vince will throw the game away. Watch.

Every other team thinks that too......still doesn't work as they run for 150 yards with their 3 RB's and QB make the plays and win the games..

Their Dline is incredibly good and will own the Chiefs Oline....Keith Bulluck is one of the best LB's in the game even though no one talks about him...that team is basically like I said a better version of the Chiefs.

Ceej
11-04-2007, 10:41 PM
I get sick of Mecca sucking off other team's players.

But, admittedly, I think everyone would take AP over a whiny LJ, obviously.

But, keep swallowing.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2007, 10:42 PM

We'll shut down their run and Huard will throw the game away. Watch.

You just said the key to beating the Chiefs.... How can you be so blind?

VY can do everything Horrid cant... Including stepping up or out of the pocket without tripping over his own feet...

You provide hours of laughter!

ROFL

Mecca
11-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Whoa what do you want me to say?

Peterson is a top 3 RB already...he has LJ's size with LT's moves.

Ceej
11-04-2007, 10:43 PM
You still have yet to post ANY Chiefs members who you enjoy watching, or who you consider good football players.

Is the task that hard?

Jared Allen isn't good enough, obviously.

How are you a KC fan again?

Buehler445
11-04-2007, 10:44 PM

Vince Young doesn't suck.

Even if Vince Young did suck, the Titans (especially their run game) don't.

Their D line is monsterous, and their O line is effective. They are a lot like the Jags, but I don't think Young will be as amazingly efficient as Garrard was.

This will be a tough game.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2007, 10:45 PM
I think we'll win the division. We'll be the worst division winner in football but at least we'll be in the playoffs. I think we'll win our home game and get spanked by the Pats or Colts.

Pablo
11-04-2007, 10:46 PM
You still have yet to post ANY Chiefs members who you enjoy watching, or who you consider good football players.

Is the task that hard?

How are you a KC fan again?He was probably a huge fan in 2004...

Mecca
11-04-2007, 10:47 PM

Is the task that hard?

How are you a KC fan again?

Um I said Allen is good, and if you watched the game today you'd see where my comparison of him to Aaron Kampman comes from. It wasn't meant as an insult those guys are good players.

I like Bowe, I think the Chiefs have some good players problem is a lot of them are on the wrong side of 30. The end tandem is the best thing though since both guys are still young.

Ceej
11-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Man, that Tony Gonzalez guy sucks.

He sure has lost a step.

Mecca's a troll.

L.A. Chieffan
11-04-2007, 10:48 PM

Even if Vince Young did suck, the Titans (especially their run game) don't.

Their D line is monsterous, and their O line is effective. They are a lot like the Jags, but I don't think Young will be as amazingly efficient as Garrard was.

This will be a tough game.
Vince Young DOES suck, but it doesn't matter we're going 8-8 it's destiny. And I feel so privileged to be witnessing mediocgreaness in it's highest form

Hammock Parties

No, he blows.

3 TD, 8 INT.

5.7 yards per attempt.

His BEST GAME this year was 184 yards.

He's a complete liability on that team right now. They win IN SPITE of him.

Mecca
I think we'll win the division. We'll be the worst division winner in football but at least we'll be in the playoffs. I think we'll win our home game and get spanked by the Pats or Colts.

So you think the Chiefs team this year......is good enough to beat Jacksonville, Tennessee or Cleveland......I think that's a tough task honestly.

Ceej
I'm fine with 7 wins - got a bet with a buddy of mine.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2007, 10:49 PM
So you think the Chiefs team this year......is good enough to beat Jacksonville, Tennessee or Cleveland......I think that's a tough task honestly.

The Titans suck. Green Bay would blow them out.

Mecca
11-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Man, that Tony Gonzalez guy sucks.

He sure has lost a step.

Mecca's a troll.

I like how this guy follows me around every time I post.....you got 700 posts and I'm the troll...

Yea go back to twiddling your thumbs or whatever it is you do..or hey better yet blow me.

I don't think Gonzalez is a bad player at all, he's having a really good year, he's just on the wrong side of 30 for when it is the next time the Chiefs will be competitive.

Mecca
11-04-2007, 10:52 PM
The Titans suck. Green Bay would blow them out.

Yea and Green Bay sucked and we were better than them before they came in here, same with Jacksonville.

You need to kill this shit it's stupid, a team isn't elite cause they beat the Chiefs. The Chiefs are a blah mediocre team. The Packers are a good team, the same as Tennessee is a good team..both teams are better than the Chiefs.

OctoberFart
11-04-2007, 10:52 PM

They stink but have far more talent than any of the other AFC west teams.

TEX
11-04-2007, 10:55 PM
I don't think so. IMO, the Bolts are the best team. There's still half the season left. Plenty of time for them to separate from the pack.

Ceej
I like how this guy follows me around every time I post.....you got 700 posts and I'm the troll...

Yea go back to twiddling your thumbs or whatever it is you do..or hey better yet blow me.

I don't think Gonzalez is a bad player at all, he's having a really good year, he's just on the wrong side of 30 for when it is the next time the Chiefs will be competitive.

Go wash your hair you pretty boy bitch. Also, post count doesn't reflect the size or your pecker.

Hammock Parties
The funny thing is we could go 8-8, win the division, host a playoff game, host some shitbag team like the Titans, beat the crap out of them because of the Arrowhead advantage, and people would still be bitching.

I mean...a playoff win? That'd be a successful season. No two ways about it.

Pablo
11-04-2007, 10:56 PM

I don't think Gonzalez is a bad player at all, he's having a really good year, he's just on the wrong side of 30 for when it is the next time the Chiefs will be competitive.Tony signed a 6-year contract..and I fully expect him to be a viable force on this offense for the next 6 years. He's not blazingly fast, but he does have strong, sure hands. He catches almost everything that's thrown to him. He actually makes some of Huard's passes look genius. He gets great position, and catches in traffic, takes the hit, and rumbles on for a few more yards. Tony has consistently been the best part of our offense for 10 years now. He may be 31 or 32, but he plays the position out there better than almost everyone that's 7 or 8 years younger than him.

Gates is good, but he's not nearly as valuable to his team as Tony is to the Chiefs.

The guys a shoe-in first ballot HOF'er. He's not just good, he's the best to ever play the position.

Mecca
11-04-2007, 10:56 PM
They aren't winning any playoff games..nice fantasy though.

I'm sure that shitty Titans team will somehow be elite after they win here just like the Jags and the Packers though, good spin.

L.A. Chieffan
11-04-2007, 10:57 PM
No, he blows.

3 TD, 8 INT.

5.7 yards per attempt.

Those #'s are ALMOST as good as Huard's.

Almost, nice try Vince.

Although he can actually make plays with his running ability so whatever

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2007, 10:58 PM

Yes.

Mecca
11-04-2007, 10:59 PM
I don't think there's anyway a 37 year old Tony G will still be doing what he does now...he's been a great player but he's going to start declining.

Ceej
11-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Wowww... what an intelligent concept, numbnuts.

L.A. Chieffan
11-04-2007, 11:01 PM
Wowww... what an intelligent concept, numbnuts.
Mecca shit in your cereal or something?

Ceej
11-04-2007, 11:02 PM
No, he's just worthless trash.

He's not even a Chiefs fan. And he claims I'm a troll because of my post count. I shall do my best to reach that 27k mark, meet hot chicks on myspace, wash and condition my hair and listen to hair metal bands. Rock on.

BigRock
11-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Let's understand real fast though, that RB that did that to them is better than every RB in the league already...save maybe 1 or 2.
He's very good. But a week ago he averaged 3.5 yards a carry. He's capable of being shut down. He's not the issue, though... Jim Brown in his prime could have been the running back today, it doesn't excuse the Chargers' performance. All they had to worry about was stopping the run.

And this doesn't even take into account that their offense only managed a whopping 10 points on the day. They had a terrible game in a variety of exciting ways.

Pablo
11-04-2007, 11:03 PM
I don't think there's anyway a 37 year old Tony G will still be doing what he does now...he's been a great player but he's going to start declining.Well..we have 5 years then..the guy doesn't get hurt..he makes big plays when he has to. Shannon Sharpe played forever and made plays..Brett Favre is 38, he isn't supposed to produce because he was on the decline..but he's having his best season in a decade. Age is irrelevant at TE. He's physically fit and he'll be the go-to guy for the Chiefs for at least 5 1/2 more seasons.

If anyone on that team will persevere despite their age..it is Tony Gonzalez. That's the only person involved in this franchise I've never had to second guess, he shows up, shuts his mouth, and makes plays.

cdcox
11-04-2007, 11:05 PM

He's not even a Chiefs fan.

His football takes are better than 99% of the others on the board. I'll put up with a little pessimism from him.

Ceej
11-04-2007, 11:06 PM
That's great.

DFB
11-05-2007, 12:08 AM
"Hate to say it, but I think we're going to the playoffs"

HATE to say it?? What is wrong with you?!

MadMax
11-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Well..we have 5 years then..the guy doesn't get hurt..he makes big plays when he has to. Shannon Sharpe played forever and made plays..Brett Favre is 38, he isn't supposed to produce because he was on the decline..but he's having his best season in a decade. Age is irrelevant at TE. He's physically fit and he'll be the go-to guy for the Chiefs for at least 5 1/2 more seasons.

If anyone on that team will persevere despite their age..it is Tony Gonzalez. That's the only person involved in this franchise I've never had to second guess, he shows up, shuts his mouth, and makes plays.

Sharpe had a QB that could get the ball to him, Tony has had to go get the ball... See the difference?

MadMax
11-05-2007, 12:15 AM

He's not even a Chiefs fan. And he claims I'm a troll because of my post count. I shall do my best to reach that 27k mark, meet hot chicks on myspace, wash and condition my hair and listen to hair metal bands. Rock on.

I shouldn't even post this but, you have no clue lil jizzles. It's not about quantity it's quality. Why make a crack at someones music pref or hair?

Pablo
11-05-2007, 12:15 AM
Sharpe had a QB that could get the ball to him, Tony has had to go get the ball... See the difference?No, in 2004, the Chiefs offensive hayday, Tony had his best year to date. After completing an entire season he finished with 102 receptions and 1,258 yards. He had 7 touchdowns. After 8 games, with Damon Huard alone throwing to him he's on pace for 104 receptions, 1,230 yards and 8 touchdowns. The QB has nothing to do with it, Tony is a man, and he is the go to guy for this offense.

MadMax
11-05-2007, 12:17 AM
No, in 2004, the Chiefs offensive hayday, Tony had his best year to date. After completing an entire season he finished with 102 receptions and 1,258 yards. He had 7 touchdowns. After 8 games, with Damon Huard alone throwing to him he's on pace for 104 receptions, 1,230 yards and 8 touchdowns. The QB has nothing to do with it, Tony is a man, and he is the go to guy for this offense.

And thank God Tony can go up and get those lame ducks that yer boy throws him..

MadMax
11-05-2007, 12:19 AM
And thank God Tony can go up and get those lame ducks that yer boy throws him..

The QB has nothing to do with it??? What planet do you live on?

Pablo
11-05-2007, 12:22 AM
And thank God Tony can go up and get those lame ducks that yer boy throws him..Huard isn't my boy..I didn't mean that Huard is a great QB, he isn't..but Tony can catch anything and that was my point..it wouldn't matter who we had in at QB. Tony will get his numbers and he will be consistent for the rest of his career. Great players don't always need great supporting casts..Tony is one of the few great players that can stand on his own.

He consistently beats double coverage, and he is the definition of clutch. People can hate Huard all they like, but all he has to do is throw the ball to Tony and he's done his job. Throw to Tony, hand off to LJ/Priest.

Pablo
11-05-2007, 12:22 AM
The QB has nothing to do with it??? What planet do you live on?
The planet where Tony has amazing numbers and a subpar QB.

ChiefsCountry
11-05-2007, 12:23 AM

He knows football fairly well, besides you need a Mecca to even out a GoChiefs type.

MadMax
11-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Huard isn't my boy..I didn't mean that Huard is a great QB, he isn't..but Tony can catch anything and that was my point..it wouldn't matter who we had in at QB. Tony will get his numbers and he will be consistent for the rest of his career. Great players don't always need great supporting casts..Tony is one of the few great players that can stand on his own.

He consistently beats double coverage, and he is the definition of clutch. People can hate Huard all they like, but all he has to do is throw the ball to Tony and he's done his job. Throw to Tony, hand off to LJ/Priest.

I hear ya bro! I'ts been a long day :) Hard loss today for sure.

Pablo
11-05-2007, 12:26 AM
I hear ya bro! I'ts been a long day :) Hard loss today for sure.He did his part..but our defense can't let Favre beat them deep when we have the lead either. Huard/O-Line f*cked the first half, and the secondary coupled with a Huard INT sealed the loss in the second half.

MadMax
11-05-2007, 12:29 AM
He did his part..but our defense can't let Favre beat them deep when we have the lead either. Huard/O-Line f*cked the first half, and the secondary coupled with a Huard INT sealed the loss in the second half.

Sad thing is, as a chiefs fan, you could see it coming :(

Pablo
11-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Sad thing is, as a chiefs fan, you could see it coming :(Oh yeah..one good thing for the Chiefs is usually followed up by 2 or 3 bad things. Tony G touchdown..LJ ankle injury..Huard INT.

MadMax
11-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Oh yeah..one good thing for the Chiefs is usually followed up by 2 or 3 bad things. Tony G touchdown..LJ ankle injury..Huard INT.

LOL I said the same thing to my son during the game. Every time the Chiefs do something good towards the end of the game is always followed by a buncha bad shit! :(

Buehler445
11-05-2007, 01:03 AM
No, he blows.

3 TD, 8 INT.

5.7 yards per attempt.

Ouchie. I stand corrected. Even though his rushing numbers aren't in there.

As far as him being a liability, I think the numbers are skewed a bit. They run for almost all their TDs so his numbers aren't going to be amazing and he can make plays with his feet. But I know he is better than Collins.

Logical
11-05-2007, 02:49 AM

Even if I was a bit liberal with the KC victories, I still think we win this division.

-HH
HH a bit? liberal with KC victories? I think you might want to stick to religious discussion and leave prognostication of football results to others.

HolyHandgernade
11-05-2007, 06:35 AM
HH a bit? liberal with KC victories? I think you might want to stick to religious discussion and leave prognostication of football results to others.

Fair enough, but you liked my prognostication when I said 5 victories at the beginning of the year! :)

-HH

el borracho
11-05-2007, 09:27 AM
San Diego will win the division.
KC comes in second (with a losing record and out of the playoffs).
Denver and Oakland battle for draft position.

a1na2
11-05-2007, 09:50 AM
HH, I seriously doubt that your numbers are correct, but at least you took the time to give us something to think about.

My biggest problem is that if we finish as you say we are going to be somewhat limited in the draft next year and if there are any really good OL that we might be able to get with higher picks we will have to trade away either good people or other draft picks.

I want us in the SB as bad as anyone, but if we do a pot shot to the playoffs and do a one and out again we have gained exactly nothing and actually may lose in the end.

We need to be rebuilt to be perennial challengers for the Championship, that's what I want and would be willing to take it on the chin for a year or two to get us there. Once you establish youselves the players tend to take that to heart and perform above what we think they can. Once it becomes an issue of pride we may have a chance to be the next domineering force in the League.

EyePod
11-05-2007, 09:57 AM
I think it depends on the SD/KC game, whoever wins that wins the division.

Rain Man
12-30-2007, 09:25 PM
Close only counts in horseshoes and holyhandgrenades.

chagrin
12-30-2007, 09:46 PM
gee - thanks for bumping this, Rain Man

Eleazar
12-30-2007, 09:56 PM
10 wins eh.. well we only missed that by 6

Mr. Flopnuts
12-30-2007, 09:58 PM

:Lin:

JohninGpt
12-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Good thing HH's scenerio didn't work out, it would have really screwed up our draft position.

Ultra Peanut
12-30-2007, 10:01 PM
I felt like I was being negative when I expected us to go 6-10.

Eleazar
12-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Close only counts in horseshoes and holyhandgrenades.

You mean "gernades"!

HolyHandgernade
12-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Oh, thanks for that! I prefer to go back to this thread when the schedule initially came out:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3896418&postcount=52

If you make enough predictions one of them has to fall into that horeshoes and handgernades category!

-HH

Rain Man
12-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh, thanks for that! I prefer to go back to this thread when the schedule initially came out:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3896418&postcount=52

If you make enough predictions one of them has to fall into that horeshoes and handgernades category!

-HH

(Chuckle.) I was trying to find my prediction contest and this popped up, and I couldn't resist bringing it back up. It seems like only 9 weeks ago that we were in first place in our division and had beaten two division rivals on the road.

Ugly Duck
12-30-2007, 11:17 PM
I have us finishing 9-7

Actually, that pretty dang close. Only like 5 victories off & you pick ahead of Oakland. You should like write football articles & stuff...

Mr. Laz
12-31-2007, 12:09 AM
uh...

ROYC75
12-31-2007, 12:12 AM
What time & where next week do we play in the playoffs ?

Pablo
12-31-2007, 12:13 AM
uh...Hey, at least he's right about the Vince Young sucking part.

PastorMikH
12-31-2007, 12:13 AM
Who'd have thought back in Oct that we'd never win another game after being so hopeful?

AcesCasino
12-31-2007, 02:04 AM
Well, the Raider prediction was pretty close, but, DAMN......chargers lose six straight? Chiefs 10-6? Tavia Hunt, is that YOU?