PDA

View Full Version : Huard sucks

a1na2
11-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Huard sucks

From this day forward Huard has a new name; Hoover!

Pushead2
11-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Huard sucks

From this day forward Huard has a new name; Hoover!

I have nothing to add

DFB
11-05-2007, 01:39 PM
ANOTHER thread? :ZZZ:

OnTheWarpath15
That's SO unfair to our friend Hoover here on CP.

Call him Dyson.

Never loses suction.

jidar
I think they should put salt on vacuums, then you'd never have snails using your vacuum to leave a trail of slime on your carpet.

ChiefsCountry
I prefer Ducks Unlimted.

splatbass
11-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Huard sucks

I've never heard that before. :rolleyes:

Pablo
11-05-2007, 01:41 PM
God..please delete this thread mod. We all know Huard isn't good, it's no mystery..our offense as a whole is less than desirable.

Just stop making these threads people.

I'll change the subject:Derrick Johnson looked like a stud yesterday. Blowing people up, that's what I'm talking about. He's finally starting to shine.

a1na2
11-05-2007, 01:41 PM
I've never heard that before. :rolleyes:
Apparently you haven't been to the games and heard the great sucking sound whenever he is on the field.

Hoover is not our QBOTF now and never will be, Hell he shouldn't even be our QBOTP!

morphius
11-05-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't think that the poster Hoover is going to appreciate that much.

a1na2
11-05-2007, 01:42 PM
God..please delete this thread mod. We all know Huard isn't good, it's no mystery..our offense as a whole is less than desirable.

Just stop making these threads people.

I'll change the subject:Derrick Johnson looked like a stud yesterday. Blowing people up, that's what I'm talking about. He's finally starting to shine.

That doesn't work. NO matter how hard you try Hoover is stinking up the field and we, as fans, have a right to be discontented with his lack of ability.

OnTheWarpath15
11-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Sure it's a retarded thread.

But no more retarded than the threads started by the fanboys sucking off Huard.

:shrug:

a1na2
11-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Sure it's a retarded thread.

But no more retarded than the threads started by the fanboys sucking off Huard.

:shrug:

Ouch! I thought the new name was very fitting.

We could have called him:

Kirby
Sebo
Electrolux
Princess

or any one of many more!

Pablo
11-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Sure,we all have a right to be discontent about Huard..but another thread isn't necessary.

There are two Huard fanboys on here who try to defend him every chance they get, and you all give them the chance every four seconds with another Damon Huard thread.

Doesn't it get old after a while? I've been here a month and I've probably seen 100 Damon Huard threads..is that really all Chiefs fans in general have to talk about?

smittysbar
11-05-2007, 01:49 PM
How about we compromise.

Hoover/Dyson+Ducks Unlimited........Rainbow

http://www.rainbow-vacuum-cleaner.com/images/rainbow-side.jpg

His trajectory and suck factor wrapped in one

Bob Dole
11-05-2007, 01:50 PM

Kirby
Sebo
Electrolux
Princess

or any one of many more!

You should probably start a new thread for each of them! Your perspective is so well thought out, insightful and unique!

a1na2
11-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Sure,we all have a right to be discontent about Huard..but another thread isn't necessary.

There are two Huard fanboys on here who try to defend him every chance they get, and you all give them the chance every four seconds with another Damon Huard thread.

Doesn't it get old after a while? I've been here a month and I've probably seen 100 Damon Huard threads..is that really all Chiefs fans in general have to talk about?

If you've been here for that long and have been watching the Chiefs attempt to play ball you will notice that the limiting factor is Hoover. He makes as many bad decisions as they have attributed to Croyle even though all he's been able to play is a couple of table crumbs against Chicago and Jax.

I'd rather have the rant going on in a thread titled Hoover Sucks rather than all of the other homoerotic passages posted by the Hoover lovers.

a1na2
11-05-2007, 01:53 PM
You should probably start a new thread for each of them! Your perspective is so well thought out, insightful and unique!

You aren't much fun today. Get up on the wrong side of the world?

alpha_omega
11-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Hoover sounds like a winner to me, what are we going to call the OL??? They deserve a name too!

Pablo
11-05-2007, 01:57 PM
If you've been here for that long and have been watching the Chiefs attempt to play ball you will notice that the limiting factor is Hoover. He makes as many bad decisions as they have attributed to Croyle even though all he's been able to play is a couple of table crumbs against Chicago and Jax.

I'd rather have the rant going on in a thread titled Hoover Sucks rather than all of the other homoerotic passages posted by the Hoover lovers.The Damon Huard fanclub is insignificant on this board. The the ratio of Huard lovin' threads to Huard bashing threads is about 1:10. Yesterday, I watched our defense give up a deep ball, and our lead. Then Huard forced a short pass and the INT to seal the deal.

Yesterday was a team loss. Huard isn't a good QB, but it can only be partially attributed to him.

The problem with this thread, is there are about 700 other threads with similar titles and no variation on the message. No elaboration or thought, just "Huard sucks"..post about it. Fairly uninspired if you ask me.

We all know he isn't good, threads about it don't sway people one way or the other.

smittysbar
11-05-2007, 01:58 PM
How about we compromise.

Hoover/Dyson+Ducks Unlimited........Rainbow

http://www.rainbow-vacuum-cleaner.com/images/rainbow-side.jpg

His trajectory and suck factor wrapped in one

This has to be the winner

DFB
11-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Yes, Huard sucks. Now what?

smittysbar
11-05-2007, 01:59 PM
The Damon Huard fanclub is insignificant on this board. The the ratio of Huard lovin' threads to Huard bashing threads is about 1:10. Yesterday, I watched our defense give up a deep ball, and our lead. Then Huard forced a short pass and the INT to seal the deal.

Yesterday was a team loss. Huard isn't a good QB, but it can only be partially attributed to him.

The problem with this thread, is there are about 700 other threads with similar titles and no variation on the message. No elaboration or thought, just "Huard sucks"..post about it. Fairly uninspired if you ask me.

We all know he isn't good, threads about it don't sway people one way or the other.

Then read a different thread......:banghead:

a1na2
11-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Yes, Huard sucks. Now what?

Incorrect: HOOVER Sucks.

Now that you have that established you need to consider your avatar:

Know Your Role
Do Your Job!

It seems like neither 'the Hermit' nor Hoover have been doing that.
The defense has, if we had an offense we might be able to do an overall judgement on that one, but as it stands we have TG and DB that seem to be getting all they can from old suck and pitch.

Pablo
11-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Then read a different thread......:banghead:Or I could be the voice of logic in this thread...

I suppose I'm the only person who gets tired of seeing these threads. Some people on this board must get their jollies by typing "Huard sucks, he is old and has a turd for an arm" 1,200 times.

We all know he's bad..but he's our QB right now, something we can do nothing about. Herm Edwards doesn't get on CP every day and read Huard sucks threads and then reconsider his roster for Sunday.

Why the constant bitching about something we have no power to change? When it's Brodie's time he'll be out there. Until then Huard is under center, sucky or not, and 1,000 threads with unoriginal messages aren't going to accomplish anything.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-05-2007, 02:08 PM
I do have to say thats the first time I can recall a QB taking a dive to sack himself. He throws a pretty good ball but he has feet made of cement and chronic panick attacks, neither of which are conducive to being productive.

FringeNC
11-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Is it time to stop bashing Huard and to start bashing the man who trots Huard's worthless ass out there every game?

Kerberos
11-05-2007, 02:16 PM

Kirby
Sebo
Electrolux
Princess

or any one of many more!

So does this make Arrowhead part of the "SUCK ZONE" when he is playing?

a1na2
11-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Or I could be the voice of logic in this thread...

I suppose I'm the only person who gets tired of seeing these threads. Some people on this board must get their jollies by typing "Huard sucks, he is old and has a turd for an arm" 1,200 times.

We all know he's bad..but he's our QB right now, something we can do nothing about. Herm Edwards doesn't get on CP every day and read Huard sucks threads and then reconsider his roster for Sunday.

Why the constant bitching about something we have no power to change? When it's Brodie's time he'll be out there. Until then Huard is under center, sucky or not, and 1,000 threads with unoriginal messages aren't going to accomplish anything.

Look, if you don't like seeing threads like this just don't read them. It's all an issue of self control.

When a team that you live and die by shows signs of sucking to the nth degree you get bent out of shape. Especially when there is an option to get better on the spot without cutting players or having to go out and sign new players.

Croyle has a better arm, Hoover has a noodle arm, you need to read the posts you are bitching about.

Hoover is not the best shot we have at anything this year. The probability of us making the playoffs is more along the lines of slim and none.

Not having the power to change anything doesn't seem to be at issue here, we are not controlling the team and you are right about one thing, 'the Hermit' doesn't read this board. Virtually everyone here is outside the Chiefs organization, at least I don't know of anyone that posts here on any kind of basis that is a Chiefs player or employee.

If we were able to influence change 'the Hermit' would be gone, Peterson would be gone, Trent Green would still be a Chief and Hoover would still be an adequate backup, maybe. Even though Croyle lost the starting job this year he still showed better than Hoover.

Like I said, you don't like the sentiment, don't read the posts. Simple.

a1na2
11-05-2007, 02:17 PM
So does this make Arrowhead part of the "SUCK ZONE" when he is playing?

I don't know, but if you go to the games wear a chin strap on your hat!

a1na2
11-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Is it time to stop bashing Huard and to start bashing the man who trots Huard's worthless ass out there every game?

Don't worry, 'the Hermit' has not been left out of the fray.

a1na2
11-05-2007, 04:32 PM
bump - just because.

a1na2
11-05-2007, 10:14 PM
bump - last time

ChiefsCountry
11-05-2007, 10:19 PM
You know why its Windy in Kansas?

Its bc Huard sucks and Denver blows.

a1na2
11-05-2007, 10:19 PM
You know why its Windy in Kansas?

Its bc Huard sucks and Denver blows.

Of course you mean Hoover, right?

ChiefsCountry
11-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Of course you mean Hoover, right?

No I feel bad saying that bc of the poster on here.

a1na2
11-05-2007, 10:26 PM
No I feel bad saying that bc of the poster on here.

Just like an airplane.......zoom.

?????????????????????????

blueballs
11-06-2007, 02:19 AM
With Hootie and Goatse cleaning his crevice tool 24/7
Rainbow might be more appropriate

thehead
11-06-2007, 07:32 AM
Hoover :clap:

Katie
11-06-2007, 09:05 AM
I was in the end zone when Huard threw that interception. He didn't force anything...that guy stood wide open with his hands out like he was one of our receivers and Huard threw it right to him...

On the bright side, it was a nice pass..