PDA

View Full Version : Well, I found an offense worse than KC

ILChief
11-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Ravens :Lin:

ILChief
11-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Big Ben has almost as many TDs in this first half as Wobble Launcher has on the season

Sure-Oz
11-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Mcnair Mcsucks baows

Pablo
11-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Yay! A soon to be 4-4 team that really looks a lot worse than we do. No matter how bad we look at times, we can take comfort in the fact we make the Ravens look like a JV team.

Reerun_KC
11-05-2007, 09:12 PM
we can take comfort in the fact we make the Ravens look like a JV team.

Watching two 5A Highschool teams would be more exciting than watching the Chiefs and Ravens play each other this year... People would be slipping into a coma watching that game...

We arent any better than the Ravens that is for sure... Pitt would do the same to us as they are doing to the Ravens...

We would have to make sure both Law and Surtain have fresh "new" batteries in their rascal scooters. The would need them..

Pablo
11-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Watching two 5A Highschool teams would be more exciting than watching the Chiefs and Ravens play each other this year... People would be slipping into a coma watching that game...

We arent any better than the Ravens that is for sure... Pitt would do the same to us as they are doing to the Ravens...

We would have to make sure both Law and Surtain have fresh "new" batteries in their rascal scooters. The would need them..Oh, I'm sure Pittsburg would be beating us..but maybe not so handely... and at least our DE's could get pressure and wrap Big Ben up. I think that 3-4 is killing the Ravens..they're getting little pressure up front, and when they do they can't wrap him up.

And I don't think we are quite as inept offensively..we aren't good at all on offense, but Huard looks superb when you watch McNair.

And I was at the KC v. Baltimore game last year..it was really intense. :rolleyes:

I had the choice to go to the 49ers game or the Ravens..what a choice I made. KC putting up 40+ or losing miserably in the cold to Air McNair?
Great choice, but I guess hindsight is always 20/20.

Reerun_KC
11-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh, I'm sure Pittsburg would be beating us..but maybe not so handely... and at least our DE's could get pressure and wrap Big Ben up. I think that 3-4 is killing the Ravens..they're getting little pressure up front, and when they do they can't wrap him up.

And I don't think we are quite as inept offensively..we aren't good at all on offense, but Huard looks superb when you watch McNair.

True, True....

How bad are you if you are being compared to Horrid?

At least McNair "was" a probowl player and a superbowl QB. Horrid cant even make a starting roster unless you are playing at Mediocre U.

McNair needs to just retire..... it is sad seeing him play this way...

Pablo
11-05-2007, 09:22 PM
True, True....

How bad are you if you are being compared to Horrid?

At least McNair "was" a probowl player and a superbowl QB. Horrid cant even make a starting roster unless you are playing at Mediocre U.

McNair needs to just retire..... it is sad seeing him play this way...

Yeah, and Huard was a productive QB last year. In the battle of the has-beens, Huard is better this year.

And I agree...just get outta the league McNair..it's kinda sad watching him struggle.

Reerun_KC
11-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Yeah, and Huard was a productive QB last year. In the battle of the has-beens, Huard is better this year.

And I agree...just get outta the league McNair..it's kinda sad watching him struggle.

Only thing, Huard is a "never was been/never will be".

Yeah, I dont like seeing players play 2-3 years past their exit date...

Same for Trent, good thing Miami put him on IR... He is scrabbled enough to think he can still play in the NFL...

Guys like Rice, Tim Brown, and many others just stay way to long...

Fish
11-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Big Ben has almost as many TDs in this first half as Wobble Launcher has on the season

ROFL

:doh!: :banghead:

Reerun_KC
11-05-2007, 09:28 PM
ROFL

:doh!: :banghead:

Sad isnt it...

And we have people that praise his play and his ability to cost chiefs games this year....

OnTheWarpath15
11-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Worse than KC's offense?

The Ravens still have the entire 3rd quarter to break the 100 yards we had after 3 yesterday.

I'm guessing they are 30 yards away.

Reerun_KC
11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Worse than KC's offense?

The Ravens still have the entire 3rd quarter to break the 100 yards we had after 3 yesterday.

I'm guessing they are 30 yards away.

they keep going backwards, which isnt helping much...

stevieray
11-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Sad isnt it...

And we have people that praise his play and his ability to cost chiefs games this year....

I'm amazed at your abilty to deal with such adversity, otherwise, I'd think you were just a glutton for punishment.

tk13
11-05-2007, 09:44 PM

We would have to make sure both Law and Surtain have fresh "new" batteries in their rascal scooters. The would need them..
Pittsburgh lost to Denver and Arizona. Let's not get carried away.

Reerun_KC
11-05-2007, 09:49 PM

I just got served....

OnTheWarpath15
11-05-2007, 09:53 PM

And the Ravens lost to the Bengals and the Bills.

The Chiefs lost to the Texans and the Bears.

Even good teams like Pittsburgh lose games they shouldn't here and there.

Pittsburgh is a complete team. If I may use a GOATSE term, they would "destroy" us.