PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help here gang...

Gonzo
11-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I could use a little help here,
My Uncle, (Whom I've never met) just passed away last night in Austin, TX. I am trying to locate his estranged immediate family, (Two Daughters) to see what they want done with the remains. He's been out of contact with his Ex-wife and girls since they turned 18 a few years back and their last known location was in Shreveport Louisiana.

I've tried the local phone directory and all the usual places, (Google, Myspace, etc.) yet have had no luck. I really don't want to pay for a service to locate them because I hate putting my credit card # over the net.

Do any of you have any ideas?

jollymon
11-05-2007, 09:11 PM
They might have relocated after Katrina.

Rain Man
11-05-2007, 09:11 PM
www.privateeye.com seems pretty good.

Easy 6
11-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Do you know any relatives of the ex or girls you can contact?

A local private detective might have the resources to drum something up, you wouldnt have to put your credit online :shrug:

Gonzo
11-05-2007, 09:15 PM
www.privateeye.com seems pretty good.

This one had a hit. It's a match but won't let me see anything without a $40.00 subscription.

Rain Man
11-05-2007, 09:22 PM
This one had a hit. It's a match but won't let me see anything without a $40.00 subscription.

$40 is not too bad for the information.

Alternately, doesn't that site list their most recent address? Or at least city? If you know the city, and if you think they're homeowners, you can then go to the county assessor and possibly find their exact address by looking up assessment records.

Gonzo
11-05-2007, 09:36 PM
$40 is not too bad for the information.

Alternately, doesn't that site list their most recent address? Or at least city? If you know the city, and if you think they're homeowners, you can then go to the county assessor and possibly find their exact address by looking up assessment records.

It won't list an address. I know it hit. I tried other engines with no luck.