PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed(cc fraud)

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 09:43 PM
So i left my debit card at my friends house last week on accident and got it back sat night. I noticed this morning that about $160.00 has been debited out of my accout during that time. I went to my bank but they said because the card wasn't lost they couldn't do anything about it and that I wouldn't even be able to file a police report. My friend said he left the card on his dresser and that anyone could have picked it up and used it without him knowing. Is my bank right? Is there nothing I can do? Someone can just pick up my card and use it and i'm ****ed? And aren't stores supposed to card if your using a cc/dc? It runs through as credit so no pin is needed and I thought stores were supposed to card those? Any advice?

KcMizzou
11-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Damn, dude... you need better friends.

DaFace
11-06-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm pretty sure that's 100% BS. Visa has commercials for their check card that specifically say something like "If your card is ever lost or stolen, you're not responsible for fraudulent charges."

I suppose if they hold you to the "lost" part, just report it as such, get a new card, and get your money back.

Frazod
11-06-2007, 09:46 PM
So i left my debit card at my friends house last week on accident and got it back sat night. I noticed this morning that about $160.00 has been debited out of my accout during that time. I went to my bank but they said because the card wasn't lost they couldn't do anything about it and that I wouldn't even be able to file a police report. My friend said he left the card on his dresser and that anyone could have picked it up and used it without him knowing. Is my bank right? Is there nothing I can do? Someone can just pick up my card and use it and i'm ****ed? And aren't stores supposed to card if your using a cc/db? It runs through as credit so no pin is needed and I thought stores were supposed to card those? Any advice?

You're f#cked. But OTOH, you just learned an important life lesson - be careful with your credit cards - ESPECIALLY the one tied to your bank account). Cost of life lesson - $160. Be thankful it wasn't worse (and hope nothing else hits).

chief52

Exactly. Do not worry about that bank. Tell your "friend" he either comes clean or you go to the police. I bet his story changes...

Phobia
If it only costs you $160 to get rid of that friend, consider it a bargain.

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Exactly. Do not worry about that bank. Tell your "friend" he either comes clean or you go to the police. I bet his story changes...
thats pretty much what I did..doubt theres anything the police would do though...

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 09:51 PM
yeah your right...wanna drink a beer tomorrow?

Phobia
11-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Seriously though - if somebody was gonna steal the card, why would they return it and run the risk of getting caught twice - both taking it and returning it? Unless there was no risk either time because it was their own bedroom? Your friend is an idiot and a jackass. You need to take $160 out of him somehow and find new friends. This is completely ludicrous.

Skip Towne
11-06-2007, 09:54 PM
I could give you my card and you still couldn't get money out of my account. If you don't have a PIN number, get one.

KcMizzou
11-06-2007, 09:54 PM
yeah your right...wanna drink a beer tomorrow?Hell yeah. I'm always up for a beer. :)

That really sucks, though, seriously...

Any guy who'd do that to a buddy has some big time karma coming to him.

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Seriously though - if somebody was gonna steal the card, why would they return it and run the risk of getting caught twice - both taking it and returning it? Unless there was no risk either time because it was their own bedroom? Your friend is an idiot and a jackass. You need to take $160 out of him somehow and find new friends. This is completely ludicrous.
yeah im pretty sure it's him. Problem is he doesn't have a dime to his name to pay it back. Ill prolly invest in a Louisville and make him think twice before doing it again

Halfcan
11-06-2007, 09:56 PM
I would kick your friend in the balls and fug his girlfriend in the ass to make up for the $160 he stole.

Frazod
11-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Some scumbag from Orlando somehow got ahold of my bank account Visa card when I ordered tickets through Ticketmaster several years ago. Starting buying shit almost immediately, but I noticed it almost immediately. I lost a lot of time over the deal, but got back all my money. The thing that really pissed me off, though, was how I got ZERO help from any law enforcement types. Through one of the companies the thieving prick tried to buy stuff, I was able to get a name and address. I called the Orlando police, who told me to call Naperville, since the crime technically happened here. Naperville told me to call Orlando. I filed a report at the federal site, FIVE YEARS AGO, never heard a word. They absolutely do not care.

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 09:57 PM
I could give you my card and you still couldn't get money out of my account. If you don't have a PIN number, get one.
I do have a pin but it can still be run through as credit with no pin

KcMizzou
11-06-2007, 09:57 PM
yeah im pretty sure it's him. Problem is he doesn't have a dime to his name to pay it back. Ill prolly invest in a Louisville and make him think twice before doing it againWell, there ya go... :shake:

That guy's not your friend.

KcMizzou
11-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Some scumbag from Orlando somehow got ahold of my bank account Visa card when I ordered tickets through Ticketmaster several years ago. Starting buying shit almost immediately, but I noticed it almost immediately. I lost a lot of time over the deal, but got back all my money. The thing that really pissed me off, though, was how I got ZERO help from any law enforcement types. Through one of the companies the thieving prick tried to buy stuff, I was able to get a name and address. I called the Orlando police, who told me to call Naperville, since the crime technically happened here. Naperville told me to call Orlando. I filed a report at the federal site, FIVE YEARS AGO, never heard a word. They absolutely do not care.Hey, they've got speeding tickets to write.

Revenue, baby.

Phobia
11-06-2007, 09:59 PM
yeah im pretty sure it's him. Problem is he doesn't have a dime to his name to pay it back. Ill prolly invest in a Louisville and make him think twice before doing it again

Nah. Then you have to invest 100x that in lawyer. If he won't admit or at least bear some of the responsibility then snake something of his of comparable value and then never look back. Is he by chance a druggie? What were the charges for? You may be able to file a complaint with the place at which the items purchased. Maybe they'd be interested in checking tape for the dude.

Frazod
11-06-2007, 10:00 PM

Sounds like he's got about 1,600 dimes.

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Well, there ya go... :shake:

That guy's not your friend.
thing is we've been friends for over a year i never thought he'd pull this shit...He does live with like 6 other people though and has a lot of people going in and out(its basically a church house believe it or not...very religious). thing is he just stays there bc he's needs a place to stay not bc he's religious like everyone else there.....so now that I think about i really think it is him.

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Sounds like he's got about 1,600 dimes.
1600 dimes worth of shit from Wal Mart Smitties and Halls

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Nah. Then you have to invest 100x that in lawyer. If he won't admit or at least bear some of the responsibility then snake something of his of comparable value and then never look back. Is he by chance a druggie? What were the charges for? You may be able to file a complaint with the place at which the items purchased. Maybe they'd be interested in checking tape for the dude.
I didnt think he was a druggie anymore but when I saw him Sat night to get my card back he was telling me how he had done meth the night before and was trying to get me to loan him money for cocaine..shit i didnt know he did anymore. the charges were made earlier that day(or past midnight on friday)

Phobia
11-06-2007, 10:04 PM

Those stores may not cooperate with your own investigation into the matter but you do have the right to know what was purchased with your own card. Ask for copies of receipts. Then compare the items against your "friend's" inventory of personal effects. I'm guessing that will close the case.

Phobia
11-06-2007, 10:05 PM
I didnt think he was a druggie anymore but when I saw him Sat night to get my card back he was telling me how he had done meth the night before and was trying to get me to loan him money for cocaine..shit i didnt know he did anymore. the charges were made earlier that day(or past midnight on friday)

Run. Those guys will steal from their own mother.

KcMizzou
11-06-2007, 10:06 PM
thing is we've been friends for over a year i never thought he'd pull this shit...He does live with like 6 other people though and has a lot of people going in and out(its basically a church house believe it or not...very religious). thing is he just stays there bc he's needs a place to stay not bc he's religious like everyone else there.....so now that I think about i really think it is him.So... there's a house full of very religious people... and your buddy's not, just needs a place to stay... doesn't have a dime to his name.

Yeah.

I'm not exactly Columbo, but I think I've solved the case.

KcMizzou
11-06-2007, 10:07 PM
I didnt think he was a druggie anymore but when I saw him Sat night to get my card back he was telling me how he had done meth the night before and was trying to get me to loan him money for cocaine..shit i didnt know he did anymore. the charges were made earlier that day(or past midnight on friday)Ah hell...

Chalk it up as a loss and just stay away from him from now on.

Geez.

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Those stores may not cooperate with your own investigation into the matter but you do have the right to know what was purchased with your own card. Ask for copies of receipts. Then compare the items against your "friend's" inventory of personal effects. I'm guessing that will close the case.
thanks..I was wondering if I could get copies of receipts for those things. Do you think I should report my card stolen(even tho i got it back) and try and get the money back that way or go with a police report and the truth?

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Ah hell...

Chalk it up as a loss and just stay away from him from now on.

Geez.
hmm..your wanting me to just forget about it and not contact authorities? got somethin to hide? Wheres my $160 at mother****er?

KcMizzou
11-06-2007, 10:10 PM
You kinda had to know who did this before you posted the thread, didn't ya?

Just didn't want to believe it?

It sucks, but damn... it couldn't be much more obvious.

Frazod

Yeah, I understand its gone.

Like I said, just think of it as a learning experience. I've had some that cost a lot more than $160. You now know that (1) you should be careful with credit cards, and (2) this thieving douche is NOT your friend.

I know that doesn't make it suck any less, but you really have no choice here but to move on with your life. $160 isn't worth the potential consequences.

Although you might want to wait a couple of months and sugar his gas tank or something. Just a thought. :)

KcMizzou
hmm..your wanting me to just forget about it and not contact authorities? got somethin to hide? Wheres my $160 at mother****er?Like Phob said... just thank God he didn't take you for more than he did.

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Like Phob said... just thank God he didn't take you for more than he did.
true...just dont think he should get away with it no matter how much it was

Frazod
11-06-2007, 10:13 PM

Yikes. I just noticed this. Phil is quite correct - stay away from druggies. And if you haven't already done so, CANCEL THE DEBIT CARD BECAUSE HE PROBABLY WROTE THE NUMBER DOWN.

KcMizzou
11-06-2007, 10:15 PM
true...just dont think he should get away with it no matter how much it wasYou're right, he shouldn't.

But the pain and time wont be worth it, and you probably wouldn't get far anyway.

If he was really a friend, I'd be more pissed about the fact that he'd do that, than $160.

People can be evil coniving pricks...

If you were at all close, I'm really sorry.

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I understand its gone.

Like I said, just think of it as a learning experience. I've had some that cost a lot more than $160. You now know that (1) you should be careful with credit cards, and (2) this thieving douche is NOT your friend.

I know that doesn't make it suck any less, but you really have no choice here but to move on with your life. $160 isn't worth the potential consequences.

Although you might want to wait a couple of months and sugar his gas tank or something. Just a thought. :)
lol...if only he had a car

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 10:17 PM

yeah...and wanted some advice bc my bank said there was nothing I could do..thanks for all the help everyone

Frazod
11-06-2007, 10:22 PM
lol...if only he had a car

Sometimes the best revenge is simply taking solace in the aggrieving party's failed and useless life.

KcMizzou
11-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Sometimes the best revenge is simply taking solace in the aggrieving party's failed and useless life.That's rep.

kcfan82
11-06-2007, 10:24 PM
yeah...and wanted some advice bc my bank said there was nothing I could do..thanks for all the help everyone

Switch to Bank of America, you would already have your money back without questions.

Mosbonian
11-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Switch to Bank of America, you would already have your money back without questions.

Wrong....BOA couldn't care less about anyone but the cats with 6 figure incomes...

mmaddog

kcfan82
11-06-2007, 10:42 PM
Wrong....BOA couldn't care less about anyone but the cats with 6 figure incomes...

mmaddog

The same thing that happened to him happened to me, and I had my money back over night little to no questions asked.

They didn't even go after the person....

Of course I left BOA later for other reasons.

Mosbonian
11-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Wanna have some fun with it and scare the crap out of your friend.....

If they ran it as a Credit Card transaction you can challenge the charge.....while it doesn't immediately put the money back into your account, it does start a fun sequence of events.

Since they are required to prove that it was you that made the charges, wherever he/she spent the money will have to come up with evidence. Let's say he shopped at the local Wal-mart.....lucky for you they have cameras that record all the transaction at the counters.....you know, to make sure the tells aren't palming.....trust me they can pin your transaction down the the very second the card was run and which register it was charged at. If necessary they will match the picture of the person using the card against a picture of you.

There are ways around this.....if nothing else you might want to even tell your buddy that you might challenge the charges to make the stores prove them, so you can see who used your card.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
11-06-2007, 10:46 PM
The same thing that happened to him happened to me, and I had my money back over night little to no questions asked.

They didn't even go after the person....

Of course I left BOA later for other reasons.

Pay for CC insurance?

mmaddog

kcfan82
11-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Pay for CC insurance?

mmaddog

No, someone used my debit card for $400, someone I knew who probably guessed my pin.

However this was 6-7 years ago, so BOA could have became a bunch of shitbags since then.

All I know is I had the money in my account the next day. They said they were going to get the photos of who used it at the ATM but I never heard back.

I called again to find out what they had found, they said they were still working on it. A few days later there was another $400 deposit in my account.

Oh well, I made out fine ;)

Phobia
11-06-2007, 10:52 PM
You don't have to report your card stolen, just report fraudulent activity and request a new card. Then contest those charges. Give that tactic a shot. Sometimes businesses give young guys a hard time because they're pushovers.

A few days ago I asked one of my guys to return a dewalt tool to Lowes. They wouldn't take it from him. I took it back myself with no questions asked.

Mosbonian
11-06-2007, 11:00 PM
No, someone used my debit card for $400, someone I knew who probably guessed my pin.

However this was 6-7 years ago, so BOA could have became a bunch of shitbags since then.

All I know is I had the money in my account the next day. They said they were going to get the photos of who used it at the ATM but I never heard back.

I called again to find out what they had found, they said they were still working on it. A few days later there was another $400 deposit in my account.

Oh well, I made out fine ;)

Glad you made out OK......I had BOA as my Bank up until I moved here to KY and switched to Chase. I had been a customer in good standing for 11 years, but BOA has no locations here on this side of KY, so I made the switch. I ran parallel accounts for few months because I was in KY and the wife and kids were in MO. The last 2 months they started charging a stupid account fee because i was no longer one of their "prime customers". It wasn't all that much, it was just the principal.....I had been a loyal customer, and would have remained so had they had locations near me. What was worse.....when I finally got fed up and asked them to close the account and send me a check for the balance, they took 2 monthly chargges out of the final check.

mmaddog

Demonpenz
11-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Sometimes i get real parnoid about shit one time i was like what the hell is this charge. I closed my check cards and shit then i remembered what the **** it was for and then it pissed me off more to remember that I spent so much on something that i didn't even enjoy

dj56dt58
11-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Sometimes i get real parnoid about shit one time i was like what the hell is this charge. I closed my check cards and shit then i remembered what the **** it was for and then it pissed me off more to remember that I spent so much on something that i didn't even enjoy
ROFL

Simplex3
11-06-2007, 11:52 PM
If it only costs you $160 to get rid of that friend, consider it a bargain.
Amen. This guy was eventually going to f**k you out of so much more.

Simplex3
11-06-2007, 11:59 PM
It's kind of sad, but if you have a job poor people are not your friends. They may be friendly, but they aren't your friends. Especially when drugs are involved.

kcfan82
11-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Glad you made out OK......I had BOA as my Bank up until I moved here to KY and switched to Chase. I had been a customer in good standing for 11 years, but BOA has no locations here on this side of KY, so I made the switch. I ran parallel accounts for few months because I was in KY and the wife and kids were in MO. The last 2 months they started charging a stupid account fee because i was no longer one of their "prime customers". It wasn't all that much, it was just the principal.....I had been a loyal customer, and would have remained so had they had locations near me. What was worse.....when I finally got fed up and asked them to close the account and send me a check for the balance, they took 2 monthly chargges out of the final check.

mmaddog

Yeah, the same thing happened to me when I switched. It's that account balance you have to keep to be a "special" account holder. We kept parallel accounts too in case we wanted to switch back.

BOA will screw you on your fees, but they did rock in that one time someone swiped my debit card and used it. It was an overnight, money back thing.

Bwana
11-07-2007, 12:02 AM

Or, toss a railroad flare in his car some night in the distant future late some night. The guy sounds like a waste of skin.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-07-2007, 01:04 AM
I've only got one thing to say:

NSFW or the squeamish.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1skaCKoWJA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1skaCKoWJA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

thebrad84
11-07-2007, 01:10 AM
First off, your bank is absolutely lying to you about you not being able to report this as a crime. It absolutely is a crime, not matter if you had never really "lost" your credit card. If someone used your card with out your authorization, no matter how they were able to possess your card, it is going to be a crime in any state. (In Missouri, that crime is under Chapter 570, Section 570.130).

Your bank, as shitty as it sounds, is lying to you because all banks have a policy in place where they have to reimburse you the disputed charge(s) once it has been reported to police. Therefore, the bank doesn't want you to go make a police report because then they would become the one who is "out the money." Because these deals have such a low solvability rate, they will most likely never see that money again. Even if the police catch the suspect (your friend), the bank will never see a dime of that money back because they'd have to take him to civil court once the criminal part was done and it's too time consuming/not cost effective for banks to do that, especially for $160.00. Atleast that's how it is Kansas.

Anywho, the sooner you report the incident to your local police department (and it must be reported to the jurisidiction the actual crime took place, i.e. the location of the Wal-Mart where the charge was made), the better off you will be, as many states have time limits in which these sorts of reports can be made (In, Kansas, you have to report the fraudulent activity within 60 days to a police agency, or you are SOL).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Hope this helps.

thebrad84
11-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Chapter 570
Stealing and Related Offenses
Section 570.130 Fraudulent use of a credit device or debit device--penalty.

570.130. 1. A person commits the crime of fraudulent use of a credit device or debit device if the person uses a credit device or debit device for the purpose of obtaining services or property, knowing that:

(1) The device is stolen, fictitious or forged; or

(2) The device has been revoked or canceled; or

(3) For any other reason his use of the device is unauthorized; or

(4) Uses a credit device or debit device for the purpose of paying property taxes and knowingly cancels said charges or payment without just cause. It shall be prima facie evidence of a violation of this section if a person cancels said charges or payment after obtaining a property tax receipt to obtain license tags from the Missouri department of revenue.

2. Fraudulent use of a credit device or debit device is a class A misdemeanor unless the value of the property tax or the value of the property or services obtained or sought to be obtained within any thirty-day period is five hundred dollars or more, in which case fraudulent use of a credit device or debit device is a class D felony.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2007, 01:20 AM
First off, your bank is absolutely lying to you about you not being able to report this as a crime. It absolutely is a crime, not matter if you had never really "lost" your credit card. If someone used your card with out your authorization, no matter how they were able to possess your card, it is going to be a crime in any state. (In Missouri, that crime is under Chapter 570, Section 570.130).

Your bank, as shitty as it sounds, is lying to you because all banks have a policy in place where they have to reimburse you the disputed charge(s) once it has been reported to police. Therefore, the bank doesn't want you to go make a police report because then they would become the one who is "out the money." Because these deals have such a low solvability rate, they will most likely never see that money again. Even if the police catch the suspect (your friend), the bank will never see a dime of that money back because they'd have to take him to civil court once the criminal part was done and it's too time consuming/not cost effective for banks to do that, especially for $160.00. Atleast that's how it is Kansas.

Anywho, the sooner you report the incident to your local police department (and it must be reported to the jurisidiction the actual crime took place, i.e. the location of the Wal-Mart where the charge was made), the better off you will be, as many states have time limits in which these sorts of reports can be made (In, Kansas, you have to report the fraudulent activity within 60 days to a police agency, or you are SOL).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Hope this helps.

Absolutely correct. thebrad84 knows what he's talking about.

PM me your card number and PIN and I'll have one of my guys contact you when we need more.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2007, 01:21 AM
DON'T DO IT.

Chief Pote
11-07-2007, 06:19 AM
I would kick your friend in the balls and fug his girlfriend in the ass to make up for the $160 he stole.

ROFL

Chief Pote
11-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Doesn't matter who used your card fradulently, you have the right to contest the purchase. I'm assuming that you have a PIN number and he doesn't have it? If he does, then you are f*cked and you're an idiot. But I'm giving the benefit of the doubt. If it was a visa or master card purchase, contact the department at your bank that handles dispute claims and go through the process. You will win, guaranteed. Tell them I sent you.

cookster50
11-07-2007, 06:45 AM
Wow, 4 pages and no one suggested this? I suggest ANTIFREEZE!!! Tell the druggie it is a hot new drug that you drink!

Just kidding.

Pushead2
11-07-2007, 06:50 AM
Steal his card is the only way to justify this.

talastan
11-07-2007, 08:13 AM
Doesn't matter who used your card fradulently, you have the right to contest the purchase. I'm assuming that you have a PIN number and he doesn't have it? If he does, then you are f*cked and you're an idiot. But I'm giving the benefit of the doubt. If it was a visa or master card purchase, contact the department at your bank that handles dispute claims and go through the process. You will win, guaranteed. Tell them I sent you.

I work at a bank as a Customer Service Dept. Representative. I'll PM you what you need to do.....

jollymon
11-07-2007, 08:33 AM

Wheres Captain Obvious when you need him....

dj56dt58
11-07-2007, 09:05 AM
just called the same branch bank in a different city and they said the ones i talked to were idiots and to come in and fill out a report and they will refund it

Iowanian
11-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Find your friend with the new Air Jordans and beat his ass.

Lzen
11-07-2007, 10:25 AM
I do have a pin but it can still be run through as credit with no pin

Get a new card. Either don't sign it or, better yet, write signature required in the space where you are supposed to sign it. That way, if this happens again, the place that accepted the card should be responsible for the loss.

talastan
11-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Get a new card. Either don't sign it or, better yet, write signature required in the space where you are supposed to sign it. That way, if this happens again, the place that accepted the card should be responsible for the loss.

Doesn't work. Visa/MC Merchant Agreements allow merchants not to be resposible for fraud committed against them. Even if you put Signature Required or See ID on the back. Hope the PM helped and glad to hear you're going to get it resolved. Now give you friend a good kick in the nuts for all of us!! rochambeau

Lzen
11-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Run. Those guys will steal from their own mother.

That is very, very true. I have a SIL that does exactly that.

Lzen
11-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Doesn't work. Visa/MC Merchant Agreements allow merchants not to be resposible for fraud committed against them. Even if you put Signature Required or See ID on the back. Hope the PM helped and glad to hear you're going to get it resolved. Now give you friend a good kick in the nuts for all of us!! rochambeau

Really? This doesn't work. Well you should tell that to my wife. She insists upon doing this.

If nothing else, dj, you should learn not to leave you cc laying around somewhere. WTF was that all about anyway? How do you end up leaving your card at some place other than somewhere obvious like, say your own home?

Frankie
11-07-2007, 12:07 PM
So i left my debit card at my friends house last week on accident and got it back sat night. I noticed this morning that about $160.00 has been debited out of my accout during that time. I went to my bank but they said because the card wasn't lost they couldn't do anything about it and that I wouldn't even be able to file a police report. My friend said he left the card on his dresser and that anyone could have picked it up and used it without him knowing. Is my bank right? Is there nothing I can do? Someone can just pick up my card and use it and i'm ****ed? And aren't stores supposed to card if your using a cc/dc? It runs through as credit so no pin is needed and I thought stores were supposed to card those? Any advice?
Your "friend" accepts debit cards?

dj56dt58
11-07-2007, 07:31 PM
well i got him to admit it and he's going to pay me back. said he was drugged up when he did it..i went to wm, got a receipt, and realized everything on there was shit he was telling me he needed. mother ****er

he had been complaining about a wart on his hand and coincidently one of the items purchased was a 20.00 wart remover...caught red handed

Frazod
11-07-2007, 07:37 PM
well i got him to admit it and he's going to pay me back. said he was drugged up when he did it..i went to wm, got a receipt, and realized everything on there was shit he was telling me he needed. mother ****er

he had been complaining about a wart on his hand and coincidently one of the items purchased was a 20.00 wart remover...caught red handed

I'm glad you got the piece of shit to fess up. But don't hold your breath waiting to get repaid.

jjjayb
11-07-2007, 08:09 PM

Don't you mean caught Wart handed? :)

dj56dt58
11-07-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm glad you got the piece of shit to fess up. But don't hold your breath waiting to get repaid.
he really has no choice. He's on parole so if he doesn't pay up in order for me to get my money back I will have to file a police report..which means his ass goes back to prison

Frazod
11-07-2007, 08:55 PM
he really has no choice. He's on parole so if he doesn't pay up in order for me to get my money back I will have to file a police report..which means his ass goes back to prison

First he's a druggie.
Now he's also on PAROLE?

Shit.

It just might be worth losing the $160 to never have to have anything to do with this idiot again, for any reason, ever.

And I know from experience, this guy will always have some sorry ass excuse why he can't pay you this week (I was the functional drug addict with a job that my so-called friends always sponged off of). It will take you forever to get that money back, and when he can't pay, you'll find that it's harder than you think to drop a dime on him and send him back to jail over $160.

Douchebags just like this guy probably owe me thousands of dollars from my dope days. I'll never see any of it, and you probably won't either.

Again - I absolutely 100% guarantee you that it is in your best interest to sever ties with this guy. Money be damned.

Phobia
11-07-2007, 09:02 PM
i went to wm, got a receipt, and realized everything on there was shit he was telling me he needed. mother ****er

Wow, that Phobia is brilliant. I want $80 for the stellar advice.