PDA

View Full Version : hey

badgirl
11-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Just thought I'd get on here for a few minutes, I am bored to tears and getting hammered on here is always amusing.

Oh and just my luck, I went to my sons wedding last saturday and my purse was stolen right out of the church, there were probably 70-80 people there and i didn't know a lot of them so its really hard to say who would be such a freak as to steal right out of a church. Had hell getting all my stuff back such as cell phone,car key, license, house key and SS card. Pain in the butt that is for sure. :banghead:

chagrin
11-07-2007, 06:02 AM
How did you get your stuff back, who ended up being the culprit?

Phobia
11-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Pain in the butt that is for sure. :banghead:

Wow. That's too much information there.

greg63
11-07-2007, 06:50 AM
Just thought I'd get on here for a few minutes, I am bored to tears and getting hammered on here is always amusing.

Oh and just my luck, I went to my sons wedding last saturday and my purse was stolen right out of the church, there were probably 70-80 people there and i didn't know a lot of them so its really hard to say who would be such a freak as to steal right out of a church. Had hell getting all my stuff back such as cell phone,car key, license, house key and SS card. Pain in the butt that is for sure. :banghead:

Just because you're in a church does not mean you're among good people.

Phobia
11-07-2007, 06:52 AM

Especially not for a wedding, where plenty of folks are attending the only time they'll be there until the next wedding or funeral.

Pushead2
11-07-2007, 06:52 AM

:evil:

greg63
11-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Especially not for a wedding, where plenty of folks are attending the only time they'll be there until the next wedding or funeral.
Exactly; heck, you're not guaranteed there'll be no criminal activity during regular weekly services.

:evil:
Heh!