PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck this Weekend

Garcia Bronco
11-07-2007, 01:53 PM
I feel like Arrowhead will hand us a tough loss again, but you guys know how I roll. Good luck, you guys and gals are the best. I just hope we can walk away with the keys...a rare thing indeed for the Broncos at Arrowhead Stadium

FAX
11-07-2007, 01:58 PM
How's your quarterback situation today, Mr. Garcia Bronco?

FAX

Pushead2
11-07-2007, 02:02 PM

FAX

Most likely no better then ours or our RB situation :rolleyes:

StcChief
11-07-2007, 02:03 PM
GB and that neg mojo ain't workin' again.

Reerun_KC
11-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Most likely no better then ours or our RB situation :rolleyes:

Lets just hope for the sake of our season, Croyle gets in...

Pushead2
11-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Lets just hope for the sake of our season, Croyle gets in...

Amen!!!

Garcia Bronco
11-07-2007, 02:11 PM

FAX

Cutler is awesome. He might sit out this week, but some how I think he'll play

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2007, 02:33 PM
I feel like Arrowhead will hand us a tough loss again, but you guys know how I roll. Good luck, you guys and gals are the best. I just hope we can walk away with the keys...a rare thing indeed for the Broncos at Arrowhead Stadium

I don't normally say "good luck" to rival fans because I'm lying when I do. You're a class act though, so good luck on an injury free game. That, I'm not lying about.

Mile High Mania
11-07-2007, 02:35 PM
The goal for both teams at this point ... avoid injury. It's getting insane.

talastan
11-07-2007, 02:56 PM
It does seem like the injury bug has really bitten a lot of teams this season. Hopefully we elude it better.

Molitoth
11-07-2007, 02:58 PM

Wrong, we are begging for injury... to Huard.

Rausch
11-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Methinks this is a trap game. A game we know the Chiefs should win. But this is also a must game for Denver if they have any hopes of a division title or playoff run.

There will be no wildcard for the AFCW. We suck far too much. You have a title or sit the playoffs.

No LJ, good outing vs. the Packers, every reason to bet KC...it worries me.

Garcia Bronco
11-07-2007, 03:00 PM

our is ridiculous. 13 starters gone from last season. In week 7 of this season we only had 1 starter on offense that played in week 7 of last season. nuts

HonestChieffan
11-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Cutler is awesome. Gotta love this stuff the DonkFan buys into in hopes that it may be true.

Adept Havelock
11-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Cutler is awesome. Gotta love this stuff the DonkFan buys into in hopes that it may be true.

Yep. Best sub-.500 QB EVAH!!!! LMAO

But yeah, good luck, and no more injuries.

Mile High Mania
11-07-2007, 03:05 PM

ROFL This is funny b/c KC fans are dipped deeply into reality every pre-season and remain steadfast until week 6 most years. KC fans never buy into hype or have the wool pulled over their eyes.

By the way... I do think Cutler can be the real deal. Denver has had Oline inconsistency thanks to injury, Walker has been out and Scheffler missed a lot of time. Those missing items from the offense are going to hurt a QB. But, carry on...

Garcia Bronco
11-07-2007, 04:10 PM
No seriously...Cutler is going to be a badass QB. It's all right there for the world to see every Sunday. The arm...the decision making. He gets better every week.

StcChief
11-07-2007, 04:16 PM
No seriously...Cutler is going to be a badass QB. It's all right there for the world to see every Sunday. The arm...the decision making. He gets better every week.

stop with the reverse mojo ... we aren't buying into it.

BigRedChief
11-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Any of your homies making it over to Arrowhead?

Pitt Gorilla
11-07-2007, 04:23 PM
KC has a very bad offense. Honestly, it's time for this team to go as young as it can and live with the consequences.

Radar Chief
11-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Well thanks GB, but I just don’t see how the Chiefs can win this game. ;)

boogblaster
11-07-2007, 04:30 PM
TY Garcia.. we'll probably win but it could be ugly ...

kcxiv
11-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Dispite how horrible your Defense is, our offense is as horrible as your defense. It should be interesting to watch that. Hopefully we get shut out in the first half so we can see Brodie. I am just ready for a change.

Crashride
11-07-2007, 04:49 PM
god I cant wait till sunday, my first game at arrowhead

FAX
11-07-2007, 05:04 PM
god I cant wait till sunday, my first game at arrowhead

I'm jealous, Mr. Crashride. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time.

Holler out a big "Go Chiefs" and try to hit Rizzo with a lit cigar for me, if you don't mind.

FAX

DaFace
11-07-2007, 05:13 PM

I'm not ready to be worried about him just yet, but (aside from the Donkey stench that will likely never come off) I'd rather have him under center for us than Huard or Croyle. Since he's not, though, I hope his growth has reached its peak.

CoMoChief
11-07-2007, 05:49 PM
I hope to God we absolutely piss pound the shit out of the Donks.

projections: Priest Holmes 112yds rushing, 2 TD's

kcfanXIII
11-07-2007, 06:00 PM

british narrator's voice: here we have the very rare, classy bronco fan, or classimus donkus fanicas . you can spot him easily as he is the only fan wearing his colors, accepted by the other fans of the NFL. even more rare, the thought to be extinct classimus raidis fanicas . there are those that question if it ever existed. fossil's found, they claim, actually came from the much more common raidis maximus ignoramos .

listopencil
11-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Meh. I think we could take the best players from KC and DEN, make up an entirely new team, and that new team would still suck. Somebody is going to have to bite the bullet and win the AFC West this year, though.

TEX
11-07-2007, 06:43 PM
KC has a very bad offense. Honestly, it's time for this team to go as young as it can and live with the consequences.

But it will still have Herm. :shake:

burt
11-08-2007, 07:26 AM
Sorry to say, but I also believe Cutler MAY be the real deal.....eventually. The game should be ugly, but I am looking forward to it. Let's see what we do without LJ. Garcia, thanks for the classy(as usual) post and props.

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Any of your homies making it over to Arrowhead?

I wish. I would love to go see a game there and check out the good food.

Garcia Bronco
11-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Meh. I think we could take the best players from KC and DEN, make up an entirely new team, and that new team would still suck. Somebody is going to have to bite the bullet and win the AFC West this year, though.

Well...let's explore this..

Defense - goonther coach
KC d-line, DB corners, hybrid LB's, Hybrid Safteys

Offense - Solari....jk...Shanahan

Hybrid WR, KC RB, Hybrid o-line, Hybrid TE

=Super Bowl

Ther you have it. :)

Cntrygal
11-08-2007, 06:30 PM
GO KC!!!!

barry_smilez20
11-08-2007, 08:13 PM
im sorry bout the way that the best team in the NFL manhandled you guys last week

CaliforniaAlbanach
11-08-2007, 08:16 PM

Love the sentiment Garcia and I hope it will be a good game myself. We are playing you at the worst possible time, when you are down, you will be looking not only for a win but an all important conference victory.

Garcia Bronco
11-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Good Game. Boew looked great, and Croyle did a good job finding the open man. GlaD we could win it.

Now we have the KEYS AGAIN!!!!!!!

AWE YEAH!!!

You can use Arrowhead anytime you want. :)

Coach
11-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Good game Donk Fans. The Chiefs didn't do what they should had done.

We still got a chance in Infestico though. :D

Chiefnj2
11-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Denver's 2nd team beat the piss out of KC in all phases of the game.

Way to go Herm!!

elvomito
11-11-2007, 03:35 PM
last year we gave you cutler, this year you give us croyle. now we owe you a home loss.

Garcia Bronco
11-13-2007, 09:23 AM
last year we gave you cutler, this year you give us croyle. now we owe you a home loss.

Brodie played welll IMO. Who knows what will happen once there is a collection of pro film on the guy, but he should have walked away from the game feeling a sense of accomplishment.