11-07-2007, 07:04 PM
This is why events unnerve me,
They find it all, a different story,
Notice whom for wheels are turning,
Turn again and turn towards this time,
All she asks the strength to hold me,
Then again the same old story,
Word will travel, oh so quickly,
Travel first and lean towards this time.

Oh, Ill break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, its got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.

Oh, Ill break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, its got to be this time,
Avenues all lined with trees,
Picture me and then you start watching,
Watching forever, forever,
Watching love grow, forever,
Letting me know, forever.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Go **** yourself.

Donger
11-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Go **** yourself.

Well, that's nice. At least you didn't make any grammatical errors.

Buehler445
11-07-2007, 07:14 PM
What is this?

Hammock Parties
11-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Well, that's nice. At least you didn't make any grammatical errors.

Their our know grammatical errors in that sentence? Knot surprising, because I am a person that no's how too right.

Donger
11-07-2007, 07:15 PM
What is this?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYIuSSP_lf8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYIuSSP_lf8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Donger
11-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Their our know grammatical errors in that sentence? Knot surprising, because I am a person that no's how too right.

Are we cross, GoChiefs? If so, proceed, sir.

Coach
11-07-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm all for a GoChiefs beatdown ceremony.

Donger
11-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Probably the wrong place to post this. I lost one of my few friends to cancer today, after a long, brutal struggle. She was one of my close friends from my youth. This was her favorite song.

Mod, please delete.

Thanks.

Coach
11-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Probably the wrong place to post this. I lost one of my few friends to cancer today, after a long, brutal struggle. She was one of my close friends from my youth. This was her favorite song.

Mod, please delete.

Thanks.

My apologies to hear that.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Well hell, I feel like a shithead now. Sorry for your loss, Donger.

plbrdude
11-07-2007, 07:36 PM

Mod, please delete.

Thanks.

sorry to hear that. prayers coming your way

Coach
11-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Go **** yourself.

Stay classy!

Idiot. :shake:

Donger
11-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Stay classy!

Idiot. :shake:

It's not GoChiefs' fault. He didn't know. I don't know why I posted this, and probably should not have. I'm traveling, got this news, and posted the thread without saying why.

I just can't believe she's gone.

FAX
11-07-2007, 07:53 PM
It's not GoChiefs' fault. He didn't know. I don't know why I posted this, and probably should not have. I'm traveling, got this news, and posted the thread without saying why.

I just can't believe she's gone.

Some years ago, one of my high school friends passed suddenly, Mr. Donger. This girl was one of the most physically beautiful, intelligent, sensitive, generous, and interesting persons who has ever existed. She had an undiagnosed heart condition that took her unexpectedly.

To this day, I cannot understand why the world was robbed of one of the most beautiful people to ever grace this life. Honestly, sometimes you just have to face the fact that there's no way we'll ever comprehend our condition. It's unfathomable.

FAX

Adept Havelock
11-07-2007, 07:53 PM

Mod, please delete.

Thanks.

Donger, you have my sympathy. Losing a friend is always hard, but when it is someone you've held onto for that long...

Hold on to the memories, and thank you for sharing that song.

Donger
11-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Some years ago, one of my high school friends passed suddenly, Mr. Donger. This girl was one of the most physically beautiful, intelligent, sensitive, generous, and interesting persons who has ever existed. She had an undiagnosed heart condition that took her unexpectedly.

To this day, I cannot understand why the world was robbed of one of the most beautiful people to ever grace this life. Honestly, sometimes you just have to face the fact that there's no way we'll ever comprehend our condition. It's unfathomable.

FAX

I've never lost anyone that I care about before. It's exceedingly unpleasant. She was one of the most ebullient people I've ever known. I just can't believe it. I always thought and hoped she'd pull through.

Donger
11-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Donger, you have my sympathy. Losing a friend is always hard, but when it is someone you've held onto for that long...

Hold on to the memories, and thank you for sharing that song.

Thank you.

Buehler445
11-07-2007, 08:12 PM

FAX

I can't compete with that. But I really feel for you bud. I'll send my prayers your way. PM me if you need anything.