PDA

View Full Version : Riots and much gnashing of teeth

Wile_E_Coyote
11-08-2007, 09:58 AM
If the Chiefs manage somehow to lose to the Broncos at home(that's why they play the games). Would cars be set on fire in the parking lot? Would the next home game be a half empty stadium? Would Huard's house need round the clock protection?

Or would most just shrug their shoulders & say heh

pikesome
11-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Or would most just shrug their shoulders & say eh

After the course of this season so far...

Pushead2
11-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Shrug our shoulders and come on Chiefs Planet and bitch about Croyle needs in and Solari sucks bla bla bla.

xbarretx
11-08-2007, 10:13 AM
If the Chiefs manage somehow to lose to the Broncos at home(that's why they play the games). Would cars be set on fire in the parking lot? Would the next home game be a half empty stadium? Would Huard's house need round the clock protection?

Or would most just shrug their shoulders & say heh

i doubt most of it. its not damons fault, but if we lose we had better start Croyle! we need to find out if hes QBOF or not..so we know if we need to get another guy or if hes the man. i havent went to any games this season and wont until Brodie comes in.

why sneak into the playoffs to lose the first round so CP can say "we were a playoff team last year" and re-raise ticket prices?????

i will continue to not go to games until changes happen. i still love my team, i still watch the games, and i still curse the pathetic game mgmt and play calls.

sorrry but 65-95 bucks per ticket is too rich to watch a team build nothing and go nowhere.

the only positive note.....we had better spank the donkeys. but this game would be good to get Brodie in as opposed to starting him against Indi.

if we lose.....and continue with Damon then its proof that *insert chiefs staff members name here* doesnt care about the future and should lose there job/jobs as the only job of a team is to win and win again and again. 1 win and 7 losses is an extreme failure..i hope it doesnt get to that unless Brodie is in the game building his play skills so we can find out if indeed hes QBOF.

sorry for rambling :o)

Pitt Gorilla
11-08-2007, 10:14 AM
I expect the Donx to win. That sucks, but it will probably happen.

OnTheWarpath15
11-08-2007, 10:29 AM
I expect the Donx to win. That sucks, but it will probably happen.

That's a very real possibility.

Though there are some here that say there is NO WAY we lose to Denver.

Those folks are mistaken if they think Denver is going to come in here and roll over with their season on the line. Some are making them out to be the 76 Bucs. They are not that bad, and we're not that good.

Division games are tough, period. Home or road, doesn't matter.

But if we DO lose on Sunday, this place will be at DefCon 5.

Reerun_KC
11-08-2007, 10:34 AM
But if we DO lose on Sunday, this place will be at DefCon 5.

yes if we lose with our 11 year vet QB, then DefCon 5!

But is we lose with our QBOTF, then expect Defcon 2... At least we are trying to get better by playing Croyle...

Playing Horrid is like watching France surrender at the beginning of any war....

gta0012
11-08-2007, 10:47 AM
It's all about how we lose/who loses it for us.

talastan
11-08-2007, 10:56 AM
It's all about how we lose/who loses it for us.

My stance as well.

But is we lose with our QBOTF, then expect Defcon 2... At least we are trying to get better by playing Croyle...

Playing Horrid is like watching France surrender at the beginning of any war....

Precisely!!

Saleenman607
11-08-2007, 11:06 AM
I expect mediocrity from this personification of the Chiefs, and I don't believe Herm speak'th the truth. ie..last years playoff game and his crazy pressers. That said, Carl want's butts in the seats, and thats what he's getting. Until we fans refuse to visit Arrowhead unless there's a clean sweep from front office on down, expect more mediocrity. JMO.

Rausch
11-08-2007, 11:16 AM

Incorrect.

Unlike the situation with Huard, France surrendering at the beginning of any war is the logical and probable outcome.

xbarretx
11-08-2007, 01:48 PM
I expect mediocrity from this personification of the Chiefs, and I don't believe Herm speak'th the truth. ie..last years playoff game and his crazy pressers. That said, Carl want's butts in the seats, and thats what he's getting. Until we fans refuse to visit Arrowhead unless there's a clean sweep from front office on down, expect more mediocrity. JMO.

spread the word!!!!!

DBO82
11-08-2007, 01:51 PM

You do realize Defcon 5 is the least serious of the Defcon ratings right?

ottawa_chiefs_fan
11-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Incorrect.

Unlike the situation with Huard, France surrendering at the beginning of any war is the logical and probable outcome.
Probably smarter to surrender at the beginning of a war than the end - save a few lives that way......

Wile_E_Coyote
11-16-2007, 11:35 AM
The hope in Croyle seems to have taken the bite out of the loss

Reerun_KC
11-16-2007, 12:58 PM
You do realize Defcon 5 is the least serious of the Defcon ratings right?

Actually have no idea.... Sorry for the mishap...

FAX
11-16-2007, 01:21 PM
How many dang Defcons are there?

One would think that our corrections system would bring in some audiologists.

FAX