PDA

View Full Version : A tip for KU versus MU

Pitt Gorilla
11-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Attack the safety opposite William Moore. Pig Brown's injury hasn't cost MU a game yet, but his replacements have made numerous mistakes. A&M set up a TD with a long throw to a wide-open receiver who should have been covered by Brown's safety spot. The inexperience of the players in that position is a clear weakness.

Lzen
11-11-2007, 12:31 AM
I'm certain KU's coaches will do just that. If there's anything that Mangino and his assistants have always done well, it's play offense and stop the run.

POND_OF_RED
11-11-2007, 12:46 AM
I think anyone who watched the game could see this. Now can you tell me how to shut down Maclin...or Coffman...or maybe even tackle Rucker one on one...

Tits McGee
11-11-2007, 01:11 AM
Attack the safety opposite William Moore. Pig Brown's injury hasn't cost MU a game yet, but his replacements have made numerous mistakes. A&M set up a TD with a long throw to a wide-open receiver who should have been covered by Brown's safety spot. The inexperience of the players in that position is a clear weakness.

KU let me hit you with some knowledge. Missouri D is gaining strength and range every week. To focus on one player 3-4 weeks ago is old news. But, if that is what you keep telling yourself, fine, keep it up.
Missouri is deep, Missouri is bad.

ROYC75
11-11-2007, 01:19 AM
KU's ticket ? McAnderson ...... run often, play action alot with quick slants off play action.... MU will have a hard time stopping KU's offense if KU does just this.

KU's problem is containing Dainel and keeping his arm in check with the recievers. It is going to be very very hard to slow down MU.

I look for a very high scoring game with the winner possibly having the ball last.

Pitt Gorilla
11-11-2007, 01:44 AM
KU let me hit you with some knowledge. Missouri D is gaining strength and range every week. To focus on one player 3-4 weeks ago is old news. But, if that is what you keep telling yourself, fine, keep it up.
Missouri is deep, Missouri is bad.I know MU is deep, but Howard and Garrett did not look as good as Brown. BTW, I'm an MU fan.

Sure-Oz
11-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Pig Brown is our Bob Sanders, very hard to replace that.

Braincase
11-11-2007, 09:30 AM
It's going to be one hell of a game. But will it be safe for me to take the kids? Concerns about the crowd and language give me pause, and I'm thinking about selling my 5 tix. I'd love to see the game, but the prospect of selling those tickets for a touch of profit is enticing.

kcfanXIII
11-11-2007, 09:37 AM
It's going to be one hell of a game. But will it be safe for me to take the kids? Concerns about the crowd and language give me pause, and I'm thinking about selling my 5 tix. I'd love to see the game, but the prospect of selling those tickets for a touch of profit is enticing.

yes, sell your tickets. forget about profit, sell them for 20 bucks apiece. to me preferably.

Mosbonian
11-11-2007, 11:27 AM

I think you should sell a couple of them to me....I will be in KC that weekend and would love to see that game.

mmaddog

Bob Dole
11-11-2007, 11:37 AM
KU just needs to show up to the stadium on time and in uniform and they'll get the win.

Braincase
11-11-2007, 11:51 AM
KU just needs to show up to the stadium on time and in uniform and they'll get the win.

KU needs to bring everything every play to stay in this game. Mizzou has better talent across the board, and KU will have to execute the game plan prefectly to stay in the game.

KChiefs1
11-11-2007, 12:40 PM

I wonder what those tickets could bring? Where are they located?