PDA

View Full Version : Sperman Edwards Post-game Press Conference

Coach
11-11-2007, 03:21 PM
So what's gonna happen? Is he gonna say Denver a 'very good football team?'

We just lost to a injury riddled bad team at home in a total a** kicking. WTF!?

Horrid still the starter?

Mecca
11-11-2007, 03:22 PM
It's like I said in the INT thread, it's Herm Edwards and Peterson these guys have no balls, they will go with Huard every week..

They'll bring in Pennington before they start Croyle.

dj56dt58
11-11-2007, 03:23 PM
It's like I said in the INT thread, it's Herm Edwards and Peterson these guys have no balls, they will go with Huard every week..

They'll bring in Pennington before they start Croyle.
I think it would take more balls to start huard imo

Chiefnj2
11-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Herm lies and says he would have made QB change even if Huard didn't get hurt.

Won't say who QB is for Colts game until Tuesday.

Coach
11-11-2007, 03:25 PM

OF course! This is the kind of shit that is idiotic by this organization. It's a no ****ing brainer that Croyle outperformed than Horrid did.

Jesus F**king Christ already!

blueballs
11-11-2007, 03:27 PM
with a stiff neck
HUTARD can't give head
the HUTARD ERA IS OVAH

JohninGpt
11-11-2007, 03:27 PM

Yeah, that was more of a "eeeeaaaayeah..?...".

Mecca
11-11-2007, 03:32 PM
I think it would take more balls to start huard imo

Right now sure...but here's what would happen. Croyle would do what young QB's do.

After some mistakes the Arrowhead crowd would go bonkers on him too. Also playing a young QB is everything Peterson and Edwards aren't about.

EPodolak
11-11-2007, 03:33 PM

As if the Colts could care less.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Right now sure...but here's what would happen. Croyle would do what young QB's do.

After some mistakes the Arrowhead crowd would go bonkers on him too. Also playing a young QB is everything Peterson and Edwards aren't about.

You underestimate the intelligence of our fans. Trust me, they realize that Croyle is a project, they aren't going to be out for blood, nor do they expect a Super Bowl this year. They'll give him time.

RedThat
11-11-2007, 03:40 PM

Don't forget edwards made the switch to Pennington after his Jets team started the season 2-5. So saying his isn't willing to play a young QB..... :shrug:

POND_OF_RED
11-11-2007, 03:41 PM

This baffles my mind. Herm says if he makes the switch he wants it to be at the right time and no turning back from the decision. Then he says the switch was coming even without the injury so he obviously thought it was time. What does he need the extra 2 days to think about? Brodie almost totaled Huard's first half performance on his FIRST ****ING DRIVE. :cuss:

PastorMikH
11-11-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm wondering who he'll throw under the bus for this loss. Huard for not getting things going or Croyle for his 1 INT (even though huard had 2 ints and a fumble himself).

RedThat
11-11-2007, 03:46 PM
In all honestly,

I don't think he has anything to lose by making the switch. we're playing the Colts next week. So even if Croyle starts or not, chalk up a loss in that game.

4-6 10 games into the year? ahh it doesn't hurt to play the young guy. See what he can do.