PDA

View Full Version : What flavor of Vanilla do you prefer?

Gonzo
11-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Huardariffic or Croyletastic?

Either or we are going to see the same dry, vanilla offense. I don't think it would make much of a difference if Manning or Farve was at the helm. It would still suck. You can't polish a turd. :shake:

banyon
11-11-2007, 05:24 PM
I disagree. I think Croyle will not stare down his receivers, look to someone besides TG, and not check down at the first opportunity. He also won't crumple into the fetal position if a slight breeze goes by.

You could see a lot of this after he took over today.

Skip Towne
11-11-2007, 05:28 PM
I disagree. I think Croyle will not stare down his receivers, look to someone besides TG, and not check down at the first opportunity. He also won't crumple into the fetal position if a slight breeze goes by.

You could see a lot of this after he took over today.
I'm going to miss his wobble launcher.....oh, wait, no I'm not.

Gonzo
11-11-2007, 05:31 PM
The offense will not produce until the scheme is changed and the o-line is improved. Croyle will be sub-par at best until these areas are addressed.

KcMizzou
11-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Croyle gives the whole offense a little more pop.

Sure, he'll **** up... but he's got the raw talent to make some amazing plays too.

Look... we were turning the ball over anyway...

The only reason to stay with Huard, was because he wouldn't turn the ball over.

That's been proven false.

Let's run with the young gun.

Demonpenz
11-11-2007, 05:39 PM
croyle can get a ball sooner so we should see more YAC. He can also run better.

Gonzo
11-11-2007, 05:48 PM
We'll see what the kid can do I guess. Hope he does well but I think we're pretty much done.

KcMizzou
11-11-2007, 05:51 PM
We'll see what the kid can do I guess. Hope he does well but I think we're pretty much done.For this season? Probably.

But, that's not the point.

Nobody's been wanting Brodie to come in because they think he'll save the season.

Extra Point
11-11-2007, 05:54 PM
For this season? Probably.

But, that's not the point.

Nobody's been wanting Brodie to come in because they think he'll save the season.

Next training camp, they'll be hanging out Croyle to dry. It's called "competition," remember?

Deberg_1990
11-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Huardariffic or Croyletastic?

Either or we are going to see the same dry, vanilla offense. I don't think it would make much of a difference if Manning or Farve was at the helm. It would still suck. You can't polish a turd. :shake:

So you dont want to see the Chiefs finally try and develop a young QB with potential for once??

Face it, this team isnt going anywhere this year. Far too many holes.

Chiefs fans need to get over the fact this isnt 1993 anymore.

Zouk
11-11-2007, 06:00 PM
On the two series early in the 3rd quarter that quite possibly killed the Chiefs season, the team spread the formations out and went hyper-aggressive throwing down the field on every down. Unsurprisingly it led to an interception, a strip sack, and 2 TDs for the other guys.

That is not the way this team wins, and I have no idea why Solari became an idiotic message board playcaller for those miserable 57 seconds.

Rasputin
11-11-2007, 06:08 PM
I can't beleive that people would even, EVEN CONSIDER defending HUTARD!!! Croyle looked 1000% better than Hutard did. Yes the INT but damn how many excuses did Huard get for throwing his NFL leading INTs? Talk about trash time. Geeze Hutard lost us this game don't blame any body else/ Herm had his hand in it cus he is too GD stubourn or won't admit he was wrong.

Rasputin
11-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Croyle needs to take all the reps in practice, he is going to need them against INDy./ F*** HUARD.

Gonzo
11-11-2007, 06:11 PM
I can't beleive that people would even, EVEN CONSIDER defending HUTARD!!! Croyle looked 1000% better than Hutard did. Yes the INT but damn how many excuses did Huard get for throwing his NFL leading INTs? Talk about trash time. Geeze Hutard lost us this game don't blame any body else/ Herm had his hand in it cus he is too GD stubourn or won't admit he was wrong.

Calm down Marsha. It'll be o.k. I promise.
Do you need a minute to collect yourself?

dj56dt58
11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Croyle will pass for over 300 yards and throw for 3 tds and beat Peyton next week..

Gonzo
11-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Croyle will pass for over 300 yards and throw for 3 tds and beat Peyton next week..

And then you'll wake up all wet and reeking of stale booze and disappointment. ROFL

Rasputin
11-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Calm down Marsha. It'll be o.k. I promise.
Do you need a minute to collect yourself?

I'm ok, it'l be OooKKKkkk....

blueballs
11-11-2007, 06:19 PM
how many recievers did HUTARD have catch a pass
who didn't catch a Croyle pass

Gonzo
11-11-2007, 06:21 PM
how many recievers did HUTARD have catch a pass
who didn't catch a Croyle pass

I don't know are
you asking this or
are you trying
to make
a
point
?

blueballs
11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't know are
you asking this or
are you trying
to make
a
point
?

Go kill the neighbors cat or
jack off on your mom and step dads wedding pic
calm down last born -I get my way or else punk

Gonzo
11-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Go kill the neighbors cat or
jack off on your mom and step dads wedding pic
calm down last born -I get my way or else punk

Awww...Someone needs a hug. What's the matter douchebag? Your mamma not tickle your taint just right?