PDA

View Full Version : Biggest threat to the Chiefs

ChiefsCountry
11-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Dayton Moore & the Royals and the Sprint Center. Those two can shake up the Chiefs organization more than anything else really IMO. The Royals seem to be trying to do something and Sprint Center's gets a team that also could be a big blow to the Chiefs.

MGRS13
11-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Nope it's Carl, hands down.

BigRedChief
11-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Nope it's Carl, hands down.
What he said.

Crush
11-12-2007, 12:26 PM
It is definitely Carl.

ChiefsCountry
11-12-2007, 12:27 PM
No kidding its Carl but if the Royals and new team kick butt, then the Chiefs wont be the toast of the town anymore. That is what I was getting at.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Clark has got to want to get out from under Lamar's shadow & gain the respect of the other owners. By making this his team & not his father's. Clark is the biggest threat or biggest champion

StcChief
11-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Winter sports Hockey/Basketball at Sprint? They co-exist
as they don't really compete with Football.

works here in STL pretty well for years with Blues.

Deberg_1990
11-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Dayton Moore & the Royals and the Sprint Center. Those two can shake up the Chiefs organization more than anything else really IMO. The Royals seem to be trying to do something and Sprint Center's gets a team that also could be a big blow to the Chiefs.

Uh huh.....a team that hasnt made the playoffs in 22 years is really going to shake the Chiefs to their core???

No, Carl Peterson Status Quo is the biggest threat to this team.

Reerun_KC
11-12-2007, 12:37 PM
MU and KU football could put a big/huge dent in the pocket book of the chiefs...

With Carl still being a complete douchebag, the football teams of KU and MU will benefit the most..

90% of the fans would rather spend money watching KU and MU trying to stay in the top of the big 12 north, then give a dime to a team that actually believed in Horrid...

Dr. Van Halen
11-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Football's general popularity will trump any minor gains Moore makes. Barring, perhaps, a decision by Glass to spend $200 million on the team.

Archie Bunker
11-12-2007, 12:43 PM
MU and KU football could put a big/huge dent in the pocket book of the chiefs...

With Carl still being a complete douchebag, the football teams of KU and MU will benefit the most..

90% of the fans would rather spend money watching KU and MU trying to stay in the top of the big 12 north, then give a dime to a team that actually believed in Horrid...

I agree. I know my interest in the Chiefs has dropped to an all-time low while my interest in college football, especially MU, has soared to an all-time high.

I really don't care what the Chiefs do at this point.